Quebec deserves respect!

Stop hating on this great province! Quebecois, together with Anglos, are the people who founded Canada as a nation. They are the people who settled it and built it. Canada is, at its roots, an Anglo and Quebecois country.

The people who preach hatred of Quebec are kikes, slavs, italians, germans, and chinks who all immigrated to Canada in the 20th century. They create anti-Quebec propaganda to convince Anglos to hate Quebec too, forgetting that we are brothers in building this country. They have no respect for the true founders of this country, and are just as bad as pajeets, arabs, and niggers.

Don't fall for the (((fellow white people))) who tell us to hate the people of Quebec. They make up lies about equalization payments, forgetting to also tell us that the immigrants who came in the 20th century have been waging a war on Quebecois culture for decades, and so Quebec needs to be able to protect its culture. It is costly.

Anyone who isn't British or French should leave this country.

Attached: 2000px-Flag-map_of_Quebec.png (2000x2566, 256K)

Bump

Oui!

Attached: file.png (450x482, 369K)

Thanks Satan

Quebec used to be something that mattered to Canada but now they are just a bunch of cucks who want free money from hard working Albertans.

I thought Quebec has human rights issues

>brits built this country
No, it was us and scots, slavs and germans built the west, shoo away slimey limey.

chink slaves did more than all other immigrants in the west.

Attached: feelsforsenKek.png (383x372, 221K)

Albertans are a bunch of Ukrainians and Germans who came in the 1900s and happened to find oil. Now they wage a culture war on Quebec so that they can install their multicultural values on us as well. Quebec needs money to support their culture. They deserve it.

We built the railroad before slavs and germans began to immigrate, they just added more people, and for what? Germans and Slavs are the ones who push (((multiculturalism))) on us along with the Jews and the Italians.

Dirty Newfie lies!

>Quebec needs money to support their culture

So in other words they are deadweight

> Now they wage a culture war on Quebec so that they can install their multicultural values on us as well

Actually its the Quebecois who are bringing their culture to Alberta.

>Actually its the Quebecois who are bringing their culture to Alberta
Have you been to Montreal? It’s getting invaded by anglos and so are the regions nearby.

>Actually its the Quebecois who are bringing their culture to Alberta.
Quebecois don't want to move to your mutt province.

this

kaybeck le tabernack

>Quebecois don't want to move to your mutt province

Then why are the Quebecois coming to Alberta to find jobs?

>mutt province

Alberta is literally the economic backbone of Canada

>Then why are the Quebecois coming to Alberta to find jobs?
There are far more mutt Canadians coming to Montreal and turning it into an English city than there are Quebecois moving to Alberta.

>Alberta is literally the economic backbone of Canada
pic related. Considering this managed to even turn Newfoundland and Labrador into a have province, Albertans didn't do this out of hard work. You guys got lucky.

Attached: oil-supply.jpg (350x200, 12K)

le Québec maintenant ça c'était une belle province.

Attached: 1536639184483.jpg (1015x1024, 133K)

GOAT

Attached: gettotheprogram.jpg (483x858, 174K)

Montreal was always an English city.

(((You)))

Theres shiloads of quebecois working here in Alberta

There are 81,000 Quebecois in Alberta and 1 million English speakers in Quebec.

TABARNAK

Working in Alberta is a cashgrab for low educated folks from all over. Sleep in your truck, eat at tims, work hard.

Guys what do we do if the PQ gets elected and they send 25% of the brownies to rural region ?

I'm french canadian and I've been a minority all my life where I live in Montreal, I don't want the rest of Quebec to end up the same.

No