What do you think of Sargons and Jim’s little spat, Jow Forums?

What do you think of Sargons and Jim’s little spat, Jow Forums?

Attached: 2D7DD8BA-FB8B-46BE-9EAA-2DD266395B9B.jpg (352x260, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o2LbfQL7yB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jim always wins

Can someone fill me in on what happened? Like a tl;dw or whatever?
I can't be damned to get caught up in the drama but I heard Sargon was based and I remember he was really against Anita way back when that was a thing.

going against metokur was futile from the start

They need to just fuck and get it over with already

This whole thing is pathetic

Its eceleb bullshit that if it keeps going like this neither of the two will keep their shitty fame.

>I heard Sargon was based
stop listening to whoever told you that.

It's autistic, but Sargoy's a fucking turbosperg

Fpbp checked and kekd. It's not hard when you're a real person and retards like Sargoy of Mossad are funded under the table by israel.

Attached: 1536972742375.jpg (1492x673, 193K)

Sargon made a fool of himself and wasted everyone's time. Please no more threads on this. Look through the archive if you must.

Whether you like Sargon or not, his points on Jim are correct. Anyone who knew anything about Jim has to admit this. I like the guys content, but with how fucking paranoid he is, it's obvious he has some dirty shit from his past internet escapades he doesn't want to get the heat from.

Sargon posted the video at 530am and disabledchst and comments apparently, Wasa pretty shitty attempt

Okay shill, thanks for nothing you faggot.
Wanna tell me why he ISN'T based then? Or you just talking out your ass?

Sargon is such a faggot he pulled the video because he knows he got BTFO. Probably in between getting fucked in the ass by Dankula.

Attached: 1514830631286.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

that kiddy fiddler jim should either fuck off or neck himself. i'd be alright with either.

He still rides on his goobergabber days and makes himself look like a master of debate because he refutes the dumbshit that shitholes like buzzfeed publishes which isnt that hard at all.

After Sargon's appearance on Rogan I figured he'd just stop. Because that shit was fucking embarrassing.

I've been going through all of his content looking for clues, but everything is inconsistent. That old pathetic fuck is like a ghost! Imagine spending years of your life online and having nothing to show for it. I can't help but feel sorry for Metoturd.

>the EU is a giant failure ran by unelected tyrannical asshole bureaucrats who pass legislation fucking over liberties that should be fundamental
>for months Jim talks shit about Europeans for continuing to tolerate the EU, Britain in particular
>Brexit is in the process of being aborted, and the Godfather abandons his creation the LIberalists to join UKIP
>they fail to achieve jack shit besides slightly delaying the new laws
>the Stepfather takes his new job very seriously, gets a silly-looking and badly made suit to go along with his trip to Brussels as part of the UKIP delegation or some shit
>Jim shittalks Europe in general, and Carl in particular for fun
>this cannot stand, e-celeb drama shitflinging engage
>an accusation is made that Jim is old, therefore his audience which is allegedly comprised of 17 year olds is practically grooming
>the whole thing was was supposed to take place at a certain time, presumably so that they can exchange messages if needed/react, but Sargon is too chicken-shit for that and holds his accusation stream early morning UK time when Jim won't be around to defend himself
>Jim shoots back
>shitt e-celeb drama persists and makes a bunch of money
>but at least it is entertaining

Attached: 1384941460488.jpg (1280x849, 561K)

sargon is transforming UKIP into the United Kingdom Incel Party

I was expecting a killer response from Jim, but he was evasive and going through the motions. Sargon won this.

>Sargon won this.
That's why you JIDF faggots + Sargon pulled the video right? Because it was terrible? Holy fuck Sargon is such a degenerat like every other e-celeb zionist faggot you cunts push.

smug fake chuckles for 1 hour.

Carl, is that you?

I have no fucking idea, but Sargon recently tossed his hat into the political ring so the number of hit peices is bound to rise, false or not.

It hasn’t been pulled.

youtu.be/o2LbfQL7yB4

See?

It was pulled and went to "Not Found" until you kikes restored it because you realized how bad that looked. Sargon is such a filthy fucking disingenuous faggot. The entire "Alt right" e-celeb crew fuck each other in the ass.

>civic nationalist
>muh individualism
>horseshoe thoery
>answers any real question with 'When did you stop beating your wife? It's a yes or no question'
>asks anybody who disagrees with him 'Have you even read Locke?'
>won't let anybody he's 'debating' with finish a single sentence.
>*smug chuckles*
>white people don't have rights because groups don't have rights
Wow based Sargon is so redpilled.

>just reveal yourself goy!
So how's the victimhood going Karen?

Neither can win against Destiny anyway so what's it matter?

I don't.

I don’t see why it should have been.

Your response troubles me. Are you absolutely sure Jim isn’t a cult leader?

Jim isn't a cult leader, he has fans because he's authentic. Something a degenerate faggot controlled opposition e-celeb could be.

no, sargoy can go fuck himself. but at least he's not touching kids like your fag hero. cunt.

Does this have anything to do with those Jimpacts in 2017?

Jim doesn't really have to do anything, Sargon has been embarassing himself pretty frequently these last two years or so. He used to be somewhat respectable, but after JRE, Richard Spencer and cuddling with Milo etc and now this makes him look weak.

authentic? fucking listen to yourself you silly little cunt. fuck off and neck yourself at the first possible opportunity.

You seem overly devoted to someone you dont even know. Stop it. It’s not healthy.

If he did doxx people and try and destroy their lives in the past, he's hardly going to admit to it. Would you?

People are far too quick to confirm or deny. Jim knows the value of silence. You put a doxx out of him or details about his past dealings and he simply won't acknowledge them. It keeps people guessing about whether they're accurate or not.

Faceless Jim fucks kids.

And all he needs to do is follow his own advice and cease interacting with them and get on with his own business. But for some reason he can’t.

HAHAHAH SARGON GOT BTFO SO BADLY THE ISRAELI SHILLS ARE TRYING TO CALL METOKUR A PEDO. HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Attached: 1514529802618.png (448x538, 75K)

I think Sargon somehow wants to see himself as a guy that can win live debates, or "internet bloodsports" or whatever but he just doesn't have what it takes doing that, except against tomato cans.

>being this angry that your cult leader is being called a pedo

What a short memory the metokoid has.

Jim is with a fat asian because he was formerly an incel. You guys sucking his dick need to realize that much.

So he did the stream at midnight thirty in the U.K.
I'm not going to defend sargon, but don't be willfully retarded

Faggots

Attached: 1154049268464.png (600x613, 143K)

What use are Internet Bloodsports, other than to provide revenue for a clique of mediocre YouTubers who aren’t good enough to exist in their own right?

Who even still watches them? It’s a minority interest. They don’t matter.

Who's Jim?

>pirate flag
Cut it out, Maddox.

Fucking Sargon has a folder on his desktop dedicate to Jim. For months.

Just what the fuck?

Attached: antmanstill-xlarge1.jpg (1280x721, 65K)

We all know who the real winner is. Based Squeaker. Wherever there is a thread about jim81jim I shall appear to shitpost and gloat about putting that faggot on blast for being old and pathetic.

Attached: 1537123844857.png (380x349, 121K)

Well I agree, IBS is completely pointless for almost everyone, but Ego has been the downfall of many.

You sound unhinged.

>Jim is old
>Age flips flops depending on who's shitposting
Did Sargon actually call him 40 or not? I need to know for a meme, last I heard Jim was mid 30's

Attached: 1535112136966.jpg (842x699, 42K)

Most of Jim’s response consisted of whataboutery. I don’t really care if any of his pubescent acolytes can see that or not.

can you spoonfeed me a chopped up redpill on this statement and image ?

>jim81jim
>born in 1981
At this point what difference does it make? He's an old loser taking in tweenbux.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

well at least sargoy is the pitcher. it would explain a lot

>Late at night
>Kids are asleep
>Wife is snuggled up with Mahmet
>Put on the headphones
>Put on some R Kelly
>Open my Jim folder
>Unleash hell upon my anus

Attached: sargoy shift manager.jpg (989x1200, 119K)

>no trannies
7/10

I watched the streams.
So here's the short
>ever since kraut gate little bits of info have been coming about about the skeptics discord
>sargon lost every debate with the alt-right/right sympathetic people
>sargon started the gay liberalist thing and been embarrassing himself
>his ego got over inflated
>metokur would take shots at any skeptics that fucked up like mundane matt, Dave sherrat, etc.
>sargon would send vee to share cringey discord posts with Jim to "shut him up"
>everyone EVERYONE warned sargon to stop while he was ahead, harmful, tl;dr, jim, tonka, warski, the alt-right, everyone
>he didn't stop
>he sent Jim a cringy post (via vee) saying "I have to go to the EU and I even have to wear a suit"
>everyone made fun of him, ukip knew dankula but not no one knew sargon (confirmed by dankula)
>sargon made a stream called "hello jim" with a planned start date 3 days later
>Jim threatened to stream snipe
>sargon started his stream in the middle of the night (10 hours or so before planeed start) called Jim a pedo with 0 proof, said Jim was a bully, etc etc
>now everyone is laughing at him and his autism

There's my autistic breakdown.

Right now there's a killsteam on a channel called "church of failure" that have keemstar, dankula, ralph, allsup, and everyone else laughing at him. And while this is going down he attacked tl;Dr over a good criticism and is claiming he will soon be important enough to interview Donald trump.

Sargon actually thinks he's going to interview trump IN THE OVAL OFFICE

Sargon has a very powerful secretive social media weapon against his redactors

1- Youtube is a very powerful social media
2- He has 110,000 k Sub on minds.com! (meaning: using his minds account, he can have instant 200k youtube views on any channel he wants to... at any time... for free!!! )

Attached: 1530112469602.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

Most people can't tell the difference between proper argumentation and sophistry.

>Sargon: Look Jim I have a suit and I'm doing super special awesome important things
>no man, you're an idiot and you look like you work for Applebees

this is the entire jist of it all, wasted 3 hours of my life

I still don't understand why Sargon snapped in the first place, like what the fuck triggered this whole shitshow?

Attached: 1501018208988.png (375x391, 209K)

Don't you faggots see, this is how divide and conquer works. Kikes fund and sprinkle these shitty e-celebs around, indecisive cucks who can't make up their own minds attach their egos to their favorite e-celeb of choice, and when those e-celebs start arguing, all of their respective audiences start flinging shit. Now there are dozens of threads hour after hour arguing over this stupid bullshit that never mattered in the first place.

I don't know why people have to attach themselves to e-celebs so much, it must be indicative of a low IQ.

What kind of 40 year old constantly hangs around teenagers to 'troll' with them?

Would you let a man like that come over and giggle with your boys for hours a week?

You wouldn't. Same thing here with Jim.

Attached: 37873211_1781523145249257_3739406344185184256_n.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

DADDY

Attached: Di0hrsKWsAAQj9j.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Hey man, got any clues?

Attached: 911+was+caused+by+a+bunch+of+pissed+off+muslims+_e42db32e60d5d449fbcdf14cafc75497.jpg (3300x2550, 352K)

>Can someone fill me in on what happened? Like a tl;dw or whatever?
Sargon is trying to evolve past a basic shitposter into a political force by wearing a suit. Jim boosts his ego by putting down anyone who Jim doesn't think should try to do this. Usual morons on both sides chime in while the government fucks everyone up the ass

Honestly, his loss to spencer, it's been a spiral ever since.

*smugly chuckles*
>I know you are, but what am I?

Damn Carl looks like THAT?!

>Fucking Sargon has a folder on his desktop dedicate to Jim. For months.
>Just what the fuck?

Most likely been planning this for a while as Jim has been trying to provoke Sargon for ages. Jim's had this coming for ages, he's actually got a taste of his own shit.

Ego.

Do you know you're all acting like white niggers?

...and it's beautiful.

Sargon won this which is bad since he's not that bright.

Jim is 40 years old whose only ambition is to impress channers. Sad.

But I'm an actual nigger

This.

Lol all the shlomos shilling for the goyfather

>sargon won
>boomer meme
>impress le channers meme
Okay shareblue.

>Sargoy of Mossad are funded under the table by israel.
Another schizophrenic.

Ikr, it's hilarious. All these reddit faggots creeping out of the depths of reddit.

Attached: 1535751142323.gif (300x200, 903K)

>knowing who these people are

the general format of livesteamed insult wars probably isn't going away..

Internet Bloodsports is gay and Jim needs to go back to making real videos and get away from these broken down nobodies.

It was entertaining as fuck to watch. Jim scored gold with this one.

Attached: 1536176612212.jpg (500x498, 71K)

Cry moar faggot. Jim is a pathetic GenX begging for praise from kids young enough to be his kids because he called a sperg a retard. He coasted by sucking up to the right people and Sargon called him out.

"lol i have more viewers"
*screenshot of Jim saying bragging about viewers is gay*

Entertaining but in the end it's a waste of time and misses the bigger picture. Sargon can do some good, even if he's a cuck, and Jim, while absolutely destroying Sargon and rightfully so, also takes a hit for being a 40 year old "troll". They've both got good and bad in many different ways although Sargon was a fucking smug, manipulative retard and got murdered for it. At this point I just don't want any type of divide and conquer, it's an uphill battle and the only ones laughing at this are the kikes at the top.

Attached: 1514597548588.jpg (309x343, 11K)