Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Attached: brett-kavanaugh-3.jpg (2700x1800, 736K)

No. Diane Feinstein is gonna be hanged in gitmo for treason soon after her indictment.

Of course. Look at the toxic fucking white male.

it would be good to have a supreme court justice that took the mens side in rapes cases for once. my hope is not only did he do it but he gets confirmed too. winning

regardless, that bitch had 3 decades to come forward. now she waits to magically appear when he's in the process of a s.c. confirmation

Do what?

It's so formulaic, you can tell liberals are orchestrating it.

pol is ironically pro rape. this will only make pol support the man more

*unironically

>pol
Shills can't even spell the board name right. Good thing you will be conscripted soon into the IDF and die to the Arabs who will invade you and wipe you out.

He did me 40 years ago in the ass without consent

who cares ? its utterly trivial nonsense even if true.

This just gave me an erection.
Also, checked.

Can anyone confirm if this tweet is real?
I've never used the platform, I don't know how to check.

Attached: 1537125848171.png (1273x641, 90K)

Fake but the fact that so many people believe it says a lot about the current state.

Does it matter? Feeling up a drunk girl in 1982 when you're a 16 year old kid shouldn't haunt you the rest of your life

No. How much longer is this sort of thing going to be tolerated? Ruining a good man’s name.

Yeah, it says they don't use that shithole of a platform.

Attached: 1343735644028.jpg (596x628, 96K)

>I got to drunk one night and had sex with a man.
>I regretted it in the morning when I woke up.
>Therefore its RAPE!

Sometimes I wish Islam would win.

>as if the same thing didn’t happen back in 1991 with Clarence Thomas

Attached: 349CFBA4-166B-4F58-BED2-3F337D353FDB.jpg (948x948, 89K)

In this case she regretted it 3 decades later.

I want to believe.

Attached: 1519424425192.gif (367x265, 558K)

No
Pic related

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x2220, 253K)

I don't care. I used to care, but the rape card is so played out. Anytime I hear it now, it does nothing but stoke the flames of my hatred for the left.

>chimp out for weeks, demand (and receive) literally a million pages of bullshit on the guy to scrutinize. Totally unprecedented, bee tee dubya.
>find nothing
>cohencidently, and right on fucking cue, the rape accusation comes out
>a few cuck faggot republicans reflexively entertain the idea like the idiots they are rather than telling the dems to fucking kill themselves

So sick of this bullshit. If this obvious hail mary works, my faith in us having even the pretense of a functioning democracy will be dead and buried.

65 women > 1
so no

>like the idiots they are
You mean like the RINO Neocohens they are. They aren't stupid, they're malicious.

>my faith in us having even the pretense of a functioning democracy will be dead and buried.
user is going to accuse every single Dem alive of raping them.

Grabbed at tit in high school? Probably.

He was a straight male in high school. Did he pressure a girl to do more than she wanted to? Yes. Definitely.

Was he going to rape her? No.

His buddy was in the room. They were checking to see if they could get a twofer. The twofer wasnt happening, so they bailed. That was the situation.

>I don't care. I used to care, but the rape card is so played out

the fact that people routinely conflate any sexual misconduct charge with 'rape' as if they are equivalent is a major accomplishment of modern feminism.

Muh based Q

>Did he pressure a girl to do more than she wanted to? Yes. Definitely.

but how do you even know that ? He denies it and she has no proof or corroborating witnesses at all.

The "victory" is fleeting. I tune out any #metoo bullshit I hear from anyone nowadays and assume it's only being done for political purposes. They've totally eroded all goodwill I had in random women with sob stories.

kav dindu nuffin
the woman already said she's speaking out for financial reasons. that has to be highlighted and focused upon. use your chan skills to keep mocking her about this. why didn't she speak up years ago? why now? oh that's right, because kav is finally famous and she can get max shekels from appearing on CNN, plus book deals. if they bring her on, which they will, she'll clear $100K+ easily this year, just from playing the victim.

Do what? I read everything in the news and I'm still baffled by what they are even charged with.

Because I remember high school. I remember feeling my first titties, feeling my first pussy, getting my dick wet for the first time, the girl always said they didnt want to, but then did.

Girls feel pressure to be chaste, especially 30 years ago. Girls who got fucked in front of others were whores, and therefore, she had to say no.

Jussa gud boi trying to becum supreem cort justiss dindu nuffin

this shit is contrived and formulaic at the point. I don't think he did it, and I'd go a step further and say that in the modern age of technology I could hardly see anything to convince me he did.

t. person with anyone's signature under any comment in my highschool yearbook, just try me!

I see the war on male arousal continues.

Witch hunt. It's actually so retarded it's almost maddening. I will be the first to say I was wrong and denounce Kavanaugh if there is substantial evidence brought forth. Innocent until proven guilty.

It's because it never happened. It's just to stall the confirmation until midterms. It's literally treason. Anyone who believes this shit needs a bullet enema.

No. Doesn’t stop leftist bugmen and women from beating off to the idea though.

Attached: A0BA2B5F-342E-4234-BE1C-2C1F136C613F.png (480x472, 618K)

Stupid nigger lover.

Can somebody explain the list of 65 women that can vouch for him? That just seems that the Kavanaugh people were waiting for this to come out.

Sorta, what you're going to find is...
First her story is embellished due to 'trauma' it was 'so long ago', the goalposts will shift from attempted violent rape to, 'he put his hands in places that i was uncomfortable with at the time"
Second, there will be zero shred of concrete evidence by any objective party
Third, what evidence will exist will be at worst hearsay, and at best, an accurate record of what she told people (a therapist etc) happend in a contemporaneous setting, that however will lead back to point 2

Obviously not

Oh man, a whole 65 people user. That's like 5 calls each for 13 people.
Must have taken them months to get a hold of those women.

Attached: 1514834038070.png (403x448, 53K)

> i post by this ID
How do you idiots keep falling for this?

No, Big Dick Brett doesn't have to do any more than drop trou in order to get some stank on his hang-down

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

Sen Hatch referenced a group of women 30+maybe 60 when he introduced Kavanaugh before he even testified, they'd already written a letter of support for him I suspect it was as much a hey want to write another? or it's he's still reference the same support letter