What does Jow Forums think of Jair Bolsonaro...

What does Jow Forums think of Jair Bolsonaro, the current "far-right" anti-immigrant/anti-black/anti-crime/pro-traditional values candidate for Brazil?

Attached: Jair-Bolsonaro-e1491684178687-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iqf9IwvwB0
youtube.com/watch?v=FsAIuAMjzsc
politica.estadao.com.br/noticias/eleicoes,uma-constituicao-nao-precisa-ser-feita-por-eleitos-pelo-povo-diz-mourao,70002501254
terra.com.br/noticias/eleicoes/uma-constituicao-nao-precisa-ser-feita-por-eleitos-pelo-povo-diz-mourao,d8036562bb9c006fdab66dfa30e07e973g9eyw6q.html
tercalivre.com.br/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump 2.0, not going to do half the shit he promises but will suck Israeli dick hard

They are literally saying they will coup the congress and pass a constitution, made by an imperial prince, by a referendum

Also different from Trump he got zero money and power in the Congress and Senate

Kike shill

Attached: 1507204292088.png (1387x670, 1022K)

An economically illiterate brainlet that serves no function other than to help insecure Brazilians overcompensate for the fact that they aren't white.

He'll get stabbed again soon enough.

Wants to (((liberalize))) the economy and align Brazil with (((us foreign policy)))
Sounds like racist Ted Cruz

t. bernie voters

He is great, he's way more right wing than Trump

>Any form of legitimate criticism met with adhom
Go dick a suck a bag

shit arguments get shitty responses

What is so good about selling off national corporations to Wall Street and allying with one of the most corrupt shitty kike controlled governments on planet Earth?

Chops are kikes. You’re all dead. Be thankful for the time you have left.

If you can't answer that you probably think that Venezuela nowadays, which is almost 100% state run, is paradise. Private Capital is a necessity, obviously it needs to be regulated loosely but at the same time believing that having national corporations that are state run is an efficient way of profiting and generating wealth is really dumb m8. Especially when we had the biggest corruption scheme in the world in 2016 uncovered which was totally led by state companies and state money

>Solving corruption by turning your country into the cumdump of International Capital Finance

You know how corruption works in America? Or any first world country nowadays? It's because corporations are too strong and basically monopolize the market to the point of having enough money to buy off the government for their own interests. Capitalism was made for small business, and free market is specially theorized having that in mind, hence the efficiency and dynamism of a liberal market. The problem nowadays is that governments basically simply appease the needs of the big corporations while taxing the general population even more. If you look the tax rate percent of big corporations in 1900 in America, it was almost 100%, meanwhile the personal tax rate was almost zero, nowadays is the opposite. What you are living in the US isn't Capitalism m8, but fascism, where government and the corporation collude for their own benefit while enslaving the poor

>Let's centralize everything in the government
>what could go wrong?
Dude, Brazil has been through corporativism for a hundred years, with politicians instrumentalizing every single bureaucratic institution, state company, syndicates, media, state banks etc to achieve political goals.
Something has to be done.

Attached: bolsa crack.jpg (403x403, 26K)

>USA is fascism
Stop watching Ben Shapiro friend
youtube.com/watch?v=-iqf9IwvwB0
Corporatism explained

youtube.com/watch?v=FsAIuAMjzsc
Corporatism explained by cultured thug

Give these videos a watch when you get the time, good stuff

Stop shilling this jew.

All I said was that market ultra liberalization is generally dangerous for any country as it allows rootless mega corps and banks to take hold of your country. I don't advocate for a unneeded over sized bureaucracy

he is not anti-black, you dork

Attached: this.png (302x112, 1K)

Kill yourself, neoliberal jew.

Does anyone else want all the jewnigger hues shilling this cuck to be shot in the streets by the police, or is it just me?

That would be tremendous.

Bring it on, faggot.

politica.estadao.com.br/noticias/eleicoes,uma-constituicao-nao-precisa-ser-feita-por-eleitos-pelo-povo-diz-mourao,70002501254

Not just them, but the candidate too. Nobody in the US cares about brownzillian happenings.

He's just a cheap knock-off version of Trump with none of his charisma or "power to move the masses"

Besides, shitzil is mostly composed by negroes and mutts, the few whites it has are either gay or trannies. I'm confident that there are higher chances of germany allowing and voting in a neo-nazi than of this clown winning the election

But hey that's just my opinion

Wishing good luck to my brazil bro's that you are able to get this man in office.

Yeah that must be why he's leading in the polls.

You mean just like the polls that said that Hillary was gonna win by a landslide?

I swear Jow Forums would be retarded enough to vote for the first commies antisemite over literally anyon else that doesn't want to nuke Israel.

Jews are THE main reason communism keeps "failing".

probably whiter than you in a couple decades...

but no, continue to base your geography knowledge on criminals gif's...

Attached: 13mar2016---manifestantes-soltam-bexigas-durante-ato-contra-o-governo-dilma-rousseff-na-avenida-paul (956x500, 326K)

>I don't advocate for a unneeded over sized bureaucracy
60% of Brazilian is controlled directly and indirectly by Government.
And the left wants grow the size of state even more.

he's not anti black, idiot

can you elaborate please?

>60% of Brazilian
GDP

general Mourão, Bolsonaro VP, when journos asked, made clear that 'some times an State of Exception' needs to be imposed.
But the part of prince writing a contitution is not clear to me.

unfortunately, ethnic cleansing and eugenics in a veiled way is the only long term solution to this shithole in a democracy, if birth demographics don't change, as soon as the economy/security stabilizes nigger gibs will elect welfare promising lefties again

So is either Bolsonaro get the presidency or a coup and Bolsonaro gets control either way?
Last faggit request. Any link I could translate to read a bit more about the current situation that you recommend?

That would be perfect, our constinution literally starts with gibs:

Art. 6 The following are social rights: education, health, food, work, housing, transportation, leisure, security, social security, maternity and child protection, assistance to the homeless, in the form of this Constitution.

you have to migrate to the south, get arms, and dissolve the nation into South-Brazil and south-venezuela

>So is either Bolsonaro get the presidency or a coup and Bolsonaro gets control either way?
No, Bolsonaro will get elected.
Mourão was meant that in case of Congress start to block presidency initiatives. Just in case.
How is reading portuguese for you, hermano??

Gen. Mourão criticized the Constitution of 1988 and said a constitution doesn't need to be created by elected people, it should be made by jurists and constitutionalist experts

terra.com.br/noticias/eleicoes/uma-constituicao-nao-precisa-ser-feita-por-eleitos-pelo-povo-diz-mourao,d8036562bb9c006fdab66dfa30e07e973g9eyw6q.html

>60% of Brazilian is controlled directly and indirectly by Government.

60%? I would say 100%.

>How is reading portuguese for you, hermano??
Would understand even 30% of it saddly.
I guess google did something good with their translator.
Thank you mate.

I watched the Bolsonaro live today and he hinted that there will be electronic voting fraud and that he will not win.

And lose all the territory that took 300 years to conquer? With all due respect for you grampa, Not gonna happen.

Fake jew puppet that doesn't actually propose anything. Says some shit about niggers/spics to get votes like Trump but will continue importation to benefit his kike financier backers.

NeoCons are the worst.

Attached: 1536741624432.jpg (800x1067, 171K)

It's not about Israel. I don't care about Israel I care about the jewish diaspora rotting out my country.

He is a clown, has zero support in the congress, just a joke.
Meirelles is gonna win, like it or not.

Attached: hur.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I bet some of the people that have worn the Manafort disguise have also worn the Bolsonaro disguise, and I see Bolsonaro has the same unusual first name as Netanyhau's son.

There is better ways imho, our greatest natural richness and farmable land are all out of the south and the big and fertile territory is not something to just give up to a bunch of niggers and mongrels. People talk a lot about the south on pol but são paulo is 2/3 white and that alone is more white people than the entire south for example

The thing is, a lot of mistakes were made in SA colonization and can/need to be fixed, giving up should not be a option for whites

Eugenics can be used without genocide or other methods that would cause revolt, you can make taking pill mandatory to get welfare, over time change to sterilization (never forced, but mandatory if you choose to get in welfare), iq test part of college selection, open credit lines for housing/car for recent married couple with children as long in college or having as x income (therefore selecting iq/race)

those two alone would maybe be enough to shift the birth demographics to majority white, work race reality statistics in education with time, incentivize it under the carpet on social media, after a couple generation the problem would be solved by itself without violence and if violence ever becomes needed, by the time we would be a large racist majority

whites need to finish the America colonization the right way and make the entire America a Europe extent, will take generations and good will from organized groups but can be done

>I care about the jewish diaspora rotting out my country.
>memeflag
>my country.
stop drunkposting

the one that is writing the constitution is the political scientist bachelor at Stanford, Luiz Philippe de Orleans e Bragança, literally an imperial prince, who is running for federal deputy for São Paulo by the PSL

This madman has just suggested that the Superior Electoral Tribunal of possibly allowing electoral fraud to happen in favor of Lula. He truly is our last hope against the commies.

Leftists showed their incivility by trying to murder him.

there is a bolsonaro general running in Jow Forums with tons of info in English and Portuguese

>What is so good about selling off national corporations to Wall Street
See, those "national corporations" are a big fucking problem to the rank and file citizen because they are given monopoly over crucial consumer goods/services.

Ever wondered why we have such shitty internet connection? Foreign companies can't operate on our country, therefore the national internet providers are free to continue overcharging the costumers while providing a really shitty service whose quality is far below what they are promissing when you sign up, and you don't really have a choice due to the monopoly.

Petrobras is not only the most corrupt corporation in the country, it is also responsible for the abusive gas prices we pay and for the fact alcohol is not economically viable as fuel since the refineries are FORCED to sell the alcohol to Petrobras since they are the only ones allowed to sell it to gas stations, after a bit of price manipulation so that gasoline will always be more worth it then alcohol, of course.

Also, we have some really shitty and abusive taxes that serves no purpose other than stealing the little money the average citizen is capable of making. How would you feel about having 100% tax on the price of eletronic goods? For example:If a computer costs $2000 overseas, it is taxed for that same value, so we pay $4000 for it. When it reaches the retail stores they are sold for $5000 to compensate for this.

And don't even get me started on the bullshit double taxes we are forced to pay, the total lack of return of that money in the form of public services since our public systems are total shit!

Basically, we are nearly becoming a fucking communist country, and we will inevitably become one if we don't change things this election. All other candidates are either former communist terrorists, current communist terrorists or simply corrupt beyound your wildest imagination.

if you want a more right wing point of view could try:
tercalivre.com.br/

Also Olavo de Carvalho videos are a good redpill too

better than another commie