Help! I'm getting married in Japan in a few months...

Help! I'm getting married in Japan in a few months. My male cousin is planning on attending my wedding but is threatening to bring his nigger girlfriend of 3 months. My fiance is Japanese, I'm white - both of us hate niggers. Her family lived in the US for a while and they hate niggers too. Azns hate niggers.

How do I tell my cousin to not bring his nigger?

Attached: AnimalHusbandry.jpg (612x731, 114K)

This is how that movie Cloverfield began, run while you still have time!

Tell him it’s a wedding not a zoo exhibit?

>How do I tell my cousin to not bring his nigger?
Say: Please don't bring that nigger.

Its that simple.

Inviting your nigger loving cousin to begin with....2/10 bait.

Attached: 1536799341576.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

"Cousin, I don't think you should bring your subhuman ape with you to Asia. "

Accidentally total their car, burn their house or something super expensive, accidentally drop and break their phones. Do something that impedes them from going, cause a massive bill so they can't pay for their trip. No one gets hurt, no fights; done and done.

Why? You're already a race traitor, what's an oil driller to a supreme gentleman creator?

I've considered this, but I'm sure he would retaliate by calling my fiance a gook or something. I would have to kill him for that, so I'm avoiding calling him up and stating the obvious.

"White" in picture is kike

Tell the fucker no niggers are welcomed... when he breaks up with the beast... he will understand where you stood.... it's not his fucking day.. if he wants it to be his way... tell him to marry the sheboon.

Tell him that Japs are extremely disgusted by niggers and bringing his little pet along will just cause trouble for everyone and doing so anyway would just be selfish on his part.
It's not far off from the truth, anyway.

Tell him that regardless of his opinions on Asians nothing is lower than a nigger, nothing.
If he goes there he'd be basically self-destructing, you win automatically

Attached: all the same goy.jpg (3090x2048, 2.44M)

Burn her passport so she can't go

Don't invite him?

Chink=chinese
Gook= Vietnamese
Nip=japanese.... he would be wrong...also comparing an honorary Aryan (japanese) to an honorary nigger (Vietnamese)

Tell him its for close family only, and that Japan has a strict quarantine policies for pets.

Well, he's not wrong, don't be a pussy. Tell him no niggers allowed.

Tell your cousin he is not invited.

I didn't know he was a nigger lover when I sent out invitations. He lives a few states away and I see him maybe once every 5 years. He got the invite, drove up to my city, and brought this fuckin nigger with him. He was making out with it and everything. I can't subject my future jap family to that nonsense. It just isn't right. I was considering calling my aunt (his mom) and telling her that her son is dating a nigger but she's super old and would probably die of a heart attack.

Is that Salmonella Willams and Alexis? Go Reddit! twat

You don't need to bring your cousin.

Tell him it isn't open bar and then give him your registry at the most expensive place you can find. If that doesn't work, give him a copy of the "new address" that takes him thousands of miles out of the way.

There you go.... can't travel due to death in the family..

Don't invite him!

Most people just use gook indiscriminately, who cares really.

"Accidentally" let her know somehow. If you have access to a picture of them send it to their accident or something.
If something does happen to her, well... no omelet without cracking some eggs.

Attached: mutt vs samurai ancestry (Ikoma clan) - part deux.png (1422x1000, 2.36M)

change the date

Most Japanese people are laidback and only give you shit if you give them shit

They’ll be cool if you’re cool

Attached: CC54CB01-EDCC-4A98-9915-5DBDA1DFB658.jpg (665x352, 59K)

Are you retarded? Let him bring his new girlfriend. Humans deserve respect all the same. It baffles me that you're treating her like cattle and saying shit like "How do I tell him not to bring her because of a century old japanese tradition of hating on outsiders?" Evolve your mind already. She is human, your cousin fell in love for her and she is valid. Make him damn proud by inviting her to your wedding yourself. I feel sorry for the family this woman is involving herself with

>How do I tell my cousin to not bring his nigger?
I really couldn't say, given that you're a racemixer yourself.

Gook = Korean, leaf.

>Niggers
>Human
Nice try UN.

Attached: ns3fknUniC1rhh1euo8.jpg (1280x1868, 869K)

I'm sure if Japs see that pick, and notice how their offspring will look 100% African, the Japs won't breed with animals, regardless of how many championships the mutt wins... good pic...

Unfortunately, I sent the invite in July. He lives a few states away and showed up in town in August with this nigger. I've ignored him successfully so far, but I think I've got to be more to the point.

Definitely considering this. His mom would either drop dead on the spot or would call him up and harass him to the point where he wouldn't go.

Her family would be kind in public. Probably laugh like hell in private. When I'm in Japan, I'm representing the USA to the people I interact with. I don't want to give the impression that humans mating with animals is tolerated. That's what jews do

Have your wedding in America and stay there. Take your trash wife with you. We don’t want you or race traitorous whores in Japan.

Invite them at the wrong location. Anywhere in the USA is fine.

All humans are animals dude

Kindly fuck off back to your zoo

Attached: 1537074075183.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Also, almost every damn Japanese girl I have met has crooked legs.

You family should be telling you not to bring your gook.
Racetraitor, you're no beteer than your cousin.

Nigger detected

Stop trying to bring everyone down to your level... you niggers are down there alone... stay there.

That nigger has bigger hands than him kek

Your*

It's from the way they sit from young....

almost every white woman I've met is a disgusting whore...

What does it have to do with the price of onions?

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
Or so it goes.

Attached: 1.jpg (1115x1600, 343K)

oh shi...

Simple, don't invite him to your wedding.

It's due to the way they sit when young, it's called onnanoko-zuwari.
More noticeable in some than others, though.

Attached: lVZQk.jpg (1280x1720, 437K)

It's what they always do, based leaf user.

Attached: Ariana Yamamoto - no japanese left.png (1052x538, 84K)

Just don't act like a nigger in response and be civil. You can't really do anything about it without alienating him (assuming you don;t want that), so this is really just one of those times to bite your tongue and let it slide. It's one person among (presumably) 100-150. She's irrelevant and can be ignored.

Attached: James May cautious approval.jpg (2197x1463, 277K)

>"Hello, my fellow Japanese admiring White Nationalists..."
So what jewish owned media group are you associated with, user?

Attached: 1493011021008.gif (501x585, 10K)

Haha...

One thing I have noticed is that when a Jap woman interbreeds... she knows she has closed the genetic doors for good. When a white cunt interbreeds, the fucking cunt is totally oblivious to what the fuck she's done....

Where's it being held? Can you somehow delay him ( like someone tows his car... )

oh fuck off nigger. and show your real flag

Tell him the wedding is for family/friends of the family
His gf is neither a friend or family
Tell him she's not invited

t. Nigerian-jamaican Jamal Jones

Attached: 132125676585641.jpg (560x1205, 235K)

do you even care about your cousin? is he a great guy? if not just fuck off. also how long is she with him? if its only a couple months, tell him to fuck off

Youre gonna raise mixed race kids you stupid nazi fuckwit. Your kids are gonna end up going on a killing rampage when they grow up with a subhuman of a father like you. You deserve to be snuffed out and murdered.

>Incorrect filename
How fucking dense are you?

Attached: 1535565782100.jpg (286x288, 24K)

>brazil
Brave. I wouldn't show my flag if I were you

I don't think much of him. He's a hoity toity professor at a college so the family thinks he's awesome... until he started fucking a nigger. I think he's been with her for 3 months. So, not long. Nasty fuck.

Attached: nationallampoon1.jpg (736x1060, 217K)

Shhh.

Might have been an attempt to make a shitty meme.
I think that'd make it worse, whoever.

Attached: deal with it gokiburi.jpg (736x556, 272K)

yeah you're probably from some third world shithole

the only way you're not going to completely ostracize yourself is if the honkey side of the family is racist like you. if not then lmfao you cucked yourself.

Ok but a mulatto became US president, how are your half chink hapa kids gonna turn out with their slanty eyes, short height and social awkwardness?

underrated

Why, hello there.

Attached: oc0jxkQ7U91vc1y9yo3.jpg (1129x1600, 295K)

3 months? and you don't even know her. I don't think it would be a big deal if you denied her from coming. also this guy its for family and friends of the family, and since she's neither

That's a black lady, not some street trash negro.

A monkey in silk is a monkey no less.
I think that's how it goes.

Attached: oc0jxkQ7U91vc1y9yo2.jpg (1124x1600, 441K)

Attached: 13209480980039657.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

>My fiance is Japanese, I'm white
End your life, racemixing trash. You are creating more problems for the world.

Attached: us 2016 election.png (1804x2438, 776K)

I have no problem telling his nigger to stay home.

This is the best takeaway line so far. "This wedding is for friends and family. People aren't bringing their dogs and cats, so you shouldn't bring your nigger." The only problem is if my cousin attacks my fiance... I guess it's not a big dal after all.. Who cares what a nigger lover says anyways?

How gung ho is your cousin that he's willing to travel to fucking Japan, jfc.. I don't thik Id travel anywhere for a cousins wedding.. My one cousin came to mine cause she lived in same city but my aunts and uncles and other cousins didn't come

this is a LARP. Time stamp of your dick penetrating your Jap fiancé or fuck off.

>Racemixing
Also...
>posting a race mixing pic

Can’t wait to see you hang boy

Fuck off, race traitor!

tell himthey dont serve bannanas.

I don't know about OP's case but in some instances with out-of-country weddings the familiar/friend getting married might be willing to cover some of the cost for travel or lodging. If so with just a little money on your part you can get a cheap vacation for a couple of days.

Attached: nsv0oxkDuM1s89srjo3.jpg (827x1238, 163K)

My family is from poland, so white, but not Jow Forums white so joke's on you!

He should've vetted him prior to invite. Everyone has a facebook nowadays, right?

Attached: 1219435589032842.jpg (876x1024, 128K)

>Black lady
Kek, no such thing mate.

>You don't need to bring your cousin.
This is the simple thing to do.

I don't. No social media, in fact.
Only an email out of necessity.

Attached: NkXJFh.jpg (699x1024, 66K)

>Everyone has a facebook nowadays, right?
I don't facebook, reddit, twitter etc. I have email, and Jow Forums. That is it.

His cousin does most likely

Attached: 123742184124.jpg (482x441, 48K)

Why aren't you and your cousin dating white women?

That's how I found out he had a nigger. The guy tells me a month after I invite him that he'll be in town and wants to meet up for dinner. Says he wants me to meet his girlfriend. Name sounds french or italian? I found her on Facebook and couldn't believe it was a nigger. That's where we are today.

Tell him the seats/invitations are counted and there's no space left for his girlfriend.
Then count all the people you've already invited and make sure the seats/etc for the ceremony are made precisely for that number and no more.

Be honest, how well did you handle it when you met?
Are you sure you didn't let how disgusted you were by his bestiality tendencies come across?
If so he might just insist on going out of spite.

Attached: 2_1280.jpg (1034x1532, 107K)

I've only ever dated white women. I'm in the 30's so good girls are really, really hard to find. Last girl was the definition of a roastie. Along comes my fiance: no kids, never married, fit, pretty, hard working, money in the bank, family oriented. Pretty much the opposite of every white chick in my age group.

As for my cousin, I'd guess he's trying to piss off his ex-wife or alienate his family. Maybe he just wants AIDS?

Fuck off gook. Go back to China and leave Canada for Canadians

You dumb faggot, why are you being racist but throwing away your Gene's at the same time?

I would see you as garbage in real life

Aren't you supposed to check facebook first on everyone?

Attached: 12442178917654513.jpg (675x450, 136K)

>Betrays own race
>Points finger at his brother
>Almost 100 replies and growing

The state of Jow Forums .

He probably let out his disgust. Never reveal in the presence of a nigger lover.

Attached: 1234563032125465757567.jpg (1024x1365, 145K)

I tried to engage it in conversation, but it was hard. She had a shitload of makeup on, angry bird eyebrows, and fake lashes that she bought from the gas station. Because of the shitty lashes I could see that she was scoping out my fiance's purse. Probably wanting to steal. Looked like a chameleon's eye movement.

I was still polite. I'm not sinking to level of a nigger in makeup.

We're not having kids. Too old. Going to buy a sports car and travel.

yeah...it's your wedding...tell him. She'll be cheating on him in a few months and he'll forgive you.

Can't reason with a nigger lover. He's lost...

Attached: 193530117947112943249.jpg (823x1079, 184K)

You really have no room to talk, gook lover. At least he has a shot a making some super athlete while you are going to produce some incel hapa future mass shooter