Carnivore Diet -> The Next Red Wave

I saw this on Joe Rogan's podcast because Peterson was talking about how much it helped him and his daughter. I've always been someone who loved meat and felt like carbs are one of the biggest stifling factors in the diets of most people (in USA at least).

I watched some videos about people talking about the carnivore diet and how its doing much better for them than any other diet, even keto.

I just wanted to know your thoughts Jow Forums

Attached: mikhailapeterson.jpg (3853x2168, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fncJdVjy5U
youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM
youtu.be/xYojuEEH4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=HLF29w6YqXs
ia802603.us.archive.org/6/items/DeepNutritionWhyYourGenesNeedTraditionalFood/DeepNutritionWhyYourGenesNeedTraditionalFood.pdf
ecowatch.com/glyphosate-exposure-humans-2501317778.html
time.com/4993877/weed-killer-roundup-levels-humans/
ecowatch.com/glyphosate-found-in-urine-of-93-percent-of-americans-tested-1891146755.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do what you want but youre going to be lacking minerals and shiet doing that

just try intermitting fasting combined with no carb , high fat diet. youll just shed off weight so fast and feel amazing at the same time, carbs make you feel like shit honestly, they just taste the best in the short term

its not so much about shedding weight as it is about taking in the most calorie efficient foods so that i can focus on food as little as possible while still maintaining peak health.

whats to stop me from taking vitamin supplements to hep w the minerals n shiet?

This. There is also some confusion - there is no such thing as a no carb diet though. What you want to look for is zero net-carbs. If you eat something that has as many grams of fiber as it has carbohydrates, it counts as zero net carbs. I mean shit like celery and lettuce has carbs - they aren’t complex carbs but they are still carbs, but the fiber outweighs it.
I did this a few years ago and lost a lb a week not even trying. I had broken a foot a month earlier and couldn’t walk or exercise.
Also its important to completely eliminate artificial sweeteners and sugars, and try to dial back natural fruit sugars as much as possible.
Also this isn’t Jow Forums related so sage.

I had a lot of success with it, mental clarity and the pounds just shed off like nothing. The only problem is that it made me gay. I never thought about doing that before but on this diet it's all I could think about. Eventually I got Grindr on my phone and went out, banged a few dozen dudes. After I reached my weight loss goal I began to slowly reintroduce carbs and the urges went away, I resumed my normal sex life with my girlfriend and everything's cool.

this but whatever diet you do, excersize, and research it so you know how to do it properly an healthy, it's like vegans thinking thye're healthy when they only eat lettuce(obv. I'm exaggerating) and despite what anyone says make sure you listen to your own body, for instance asians will get sick(mostly) from milk and dairy, and they eat a shit ton of starch trough rice, yet a Japan still has the highest life expectancy

research, try, and think for yourself faggot, literally ignore what anyone on here has to say besides that, and take all the internet doctors and bloggers with a grain of salt

how could you be fucking gay, mikhaila peterson is the hottest (prolly) jewess ive ever been inspired by

Idk. I've had successful weightloss and reduction in stress with a pure vegan diet over 30 days and a pure meat (unprocessed and usually raw) for 35 days at different times in my twenties.

I just think at the end of the day you have to avoid complex carbs, surgars, and processed foods. Learning to cook is the best way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=7fncJdVjy5U

this interview is fucking weird and i can't tell if she's some kind of fucked up zionist or legitimately telling the truth behind her life

also supplements are shit, especially multivitamins, a lot of "research" shows that taking that say at the begging of the day, compared to not taking git at all leaves you with less at the end of the day, again researhc that shit on your own, don't fucking ask 4chin about shit regarding to your health, and don't post fucking off topic threads on Jow Forums you fucking nigger, there's a reason this place is the new /b/ and it's fags like you

also she really wants to fuck Joe Rogan, and its definitely Joe Rogan making her want it

meat, tubers/fruit is all you need
fruit as in squash and peppers, not berries, and bananas or apples

oh, okay I guess you were retarded, well have fun getting this shit thread deleted

fuck off kike, you just want more basedboys to push your faggot agenda. i didn't say shit about multivitamins you stupid fuck, if you would do research on vitamins you'd know you could take them like something other than what you are you fucking retard you can benefit greatly

see bye bye retard

the number one dietary expert on the entire planet is a canadian manlet
youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM
youtu.be/xYojuEEH4A0
(watch him eat raw eggs, butter, and steak)

What ever diet you do, cut out ALL vegetable oils (so 99% of fast food too). That is the shit that causes heart disease among a shit ton other problems. It is straight cancer.

Stick to animal fats, coconut oil, butter.

fucking spaz fag

cole is based, don't waste your effort on this shitter's thread though

Asians while eating all that rice also became sort of weak? I guess you can't really call them stupid though... What about areas where carbs would grow more easily being kinda lower IQ? My body doesn't seem to tolerate carbs that well get acne and joint pains. When I look online they say only 35% of your calories should be protein at the most even the keto people etc. but aren't wild animals pretty lean?

I think also a big thing that people are overlooking is omega 3/6 ratio and no plants don't have the right omega 3

seasonal local fruit is good for you user, fruit has fiber to properly break down the sugars.

Just eating the fat and meat is not good enough... brain, liver, kidney, blood etc. was all eaten in the past but you can't eat this from factory farmed animals. I would also add some carrots, fruit, nuts, spinach because fuck it safety.

well, that's my point dude, it all depends asians are lactose intollerant and shiet, but they seem to do fairly fine on carb rich diets, naturally that doesn't make em YUGE, but they also eat a lot of fish which might explain why they're not as retarded as niggers, although they're not very built
>My body doesn't seem to tolerate carbs that well get acne and joint pains.
again, it depend, and you're not asians so that makes sense
>When I look online they say only 35% of your calories should be protein at the most even the keto people etc. but aren't wild animals pretty lean
yes, a lot are lean, but what does that have to do with protein, no keto per say you run on fat, and the reason you shouldn't exceed you protein amount is because if you had too much it ends up being converted into glucose again which defeats the purpose

carbs aren't satiating, protein is

that's why you can eat tons of carbs and not get full. they are also mostly useless nutritionally: good for replenishing glycogen but if you are lazy you don't need that.

Studies show high protein vegan diet leads to higher test and longer lifespan. Carnivore diets have been shown to accelerate aging. The facts are facts

>carnivore (organic)
hunter
+
>herbivore (vegan, organic)
gather
=
>omnivore (organic)
hunters and gathers

just eat like a hunter and gather.

Attached: why-not-both-gif-1.gif (340x255, 485K)

this is important too
yes if you don't have too much, a lot of it has to do with not getting more sugar than you need, also plants in general aren't the best source of anything since our stomachs really can't process most of it, it's also the reason vegans push fibre as being good for you, but fibre is just not fully absorbed plant mass, then only thing it's good for is being a lubricant for your gut so you don't get constipated, most of the vitamins and important shit remains with it and gets shit out and not absorbed
also very true, look at what eskimos eat, literally zero plants since shit deosn't really grow in sub zero temperatures, and a shit ton of raw meat, also look up how they eat the organs first and why very interesting

It's relevant because if you eat an animal that you catch I think it will be 50 fat 50 protein not sure... and if you eat a lot of fish that fucks it up even more I'm starting to think that too much protein is a lie not sure.
I'm not sure that drinking dairy is helpful at all for adults all that growth hormone just causing inflammation? I can't tolerate it and seeing huge women and shit I don't think people need to be that tall.

top kek, nice bait mate
one should also seriously ask themselves what made a bunch of monkeys want to develop themselves in to killing machines if they lived in "muh furtile Africa filled with fruits" (that is for people who accept that as truth)

Just take a multivitamin.

holy shit, just eat everything. meat, grains, and veggies.

the carbs are alright. just concentrate them in the early hours of the day and get some exercise if you live a sedentary life style.

rather than focusing on the type of foods you eat, just make sure they don't have chemical ingredients that you can't pronounce.

>that too much protein is a lie not sure
again, sorry for repeating this phrase but ti depends on what your body is adapted to, but also the hunters in the past didn't run off the fat for very long, it's literally like lions and other carnivores, you kill something get fucking stuffed, you spend a day doing nothing, then you spend a day looking for shit, another for killing shit, and then you eat again, nor fridges no shit, so you have to get in as much as possible and as quick as possible so you don't waste energy on fighting other predators, but yeah fat wasn't that available in everything they got but that's why they'd hunt as soon as they could get the fuck up from over eating again
>I'm not sure that drinking dairy is helpful at all for adults all that growth hormone just causing inflammation? I can't tolerate it and seeing huge women and shit I don't think people need to be that tall.
it isn't necessary, but I wouldn't say there aren't some benefits, but yeah that only became a thing once we started to settle down, and it was forced, and it was mostly in western cultures with a lot of cows, sheep, and goats which is the reason why most asians are still lactose intolerant

>the carbs are alright. just concentrate them in the early hours of the day and get some exercise if you live a sedentary life style.
I agree with this, it's also the reason a lot of fat fucks are fat, not because they eat a lot of fat, but too much carbs, mainly sugar
>rather than focusing on the type of foods you eat, just make sure they don't have chemical ingredients that you can't pronounce.
also yeah I think this is a no brainer, but eating hsit with pesticides or antibiotics is a no-no

Im basically sold on the idea.

fat guy here, I have been doing keto and working out for 3 months and have lost 50 pounds. I think keto has been alright for me.

What the shit does this have to do with politics?

The un wants vegetarianism because of ties to theosophical movement.

it works for me.

Jesus Christ, Europe. Get your shit together.

Attached: pepe.jpg (960x895, 100K)

most of us start out cutting Gluten and go from there till we reach Keto diet then find and go to Carnivor diet Jordan Peterson and Dr. Shawn Baker (world class rowing champ) convinced me.

Paleo diet is better

Imagine being so Jewish you couldnt resist kiking up this thread....

Why is coconut oil good but vegetable oils are not?

I'm on it.

More energy
Regular bowls
I eat much less

Attached: TAXSTAKE.jpg (960x956, 86K)

Powerful...good job, way to kick ass.

(((onions)))

thanks leafbro

You can extract coconut oil and olive oil naturally. You just press the shit.

Vegetable oils require chemical processing, they are unnatural.

I'd eat her red meat, if you know what I'm saying.

Imagine being so Jewish you accuse normal White men of being kikes at random to get responses.

It depends on your genes

If you are Northern European, aka very white, then you will do good with lots of meat and low carb.

If you aren't, it can be very bad.

Attached: mikhaila-peterson.jpg (400x400, 14K)

tbf you're pretty dumb so he probably assumed either subversive kike or stupid nigger

Ah, okay. I was dialed in on butter and lard so if I get to keep olive oil and coconut oil that sounds good to me.

shes a NPC thats what.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLF29w6YqXs

this is the video that first got me thinking about it btw

David Duke does it too. See the muscles on that fucker!

I think we are meant to eat meat only, every now and then. Our bodies are made for it. I think it's because in the winter the only thing around usually is meant. However I don't think it's healthy to make it a permanent diet.

It's just a fad. Humans can adapt to whatever food is available. Fucking Eskimos eat seal blubber almost daily and still has around 75 years of life span.

They key is how much and how often you eat. Our ancestors don't eat full meals everyday and sometimes none for days and even weeks. Compared to them we're feasting everyday.

So if you really want the OG diet is eat whatever your ancestors eat so research where you come from and do intermittent fasting. Don't forget to excersise since they did lots of walking back then.

Human's digestive system is meant for meat. Plants are a recent adaptation.

Attached: 0*u3Eea7fc40SKqI5H.jpg (900x1456, 370K)

just curious, do you know why the liver et al cannot be eaten from factory farmeds?

>Carnivore diets have been shown to accelerate aging.
post the study then.

degenerate shit
eat vegan, vegetarian or pescetarian

yeeeees eat that meat goyim get cancer

Plants are not a recent adaptation. Most primates are similar in digestive tract to humans and are mostly herbivorous.

nutrition is a meme

this. kek'd

A human's digestive tract is actually much more similar to a dog's than a primate.

>everyone loves meat and fat
>this kills you

>everyone hates vegetables especially leafy/green ones
>this is divine health food

>evolution

makes sense

a swede would be promoting veganism

Enjoy your rapefugees you cuçk

just in case you all didnt know...
Carnivore doesnt mean 100% meat.
many “carnivores” in the wild eat grass or other things from time to time.

Carnivores are seperated into subclasses.

i tried keto and 5 days in i got "keto flu" whatevcer those fags call it and felt like i was on chemo, i tried taking like 10k mg of sodium and still felt sick, had to end it on that day

Just eat a well balanced diet instead of jumping on fad bullshit. Track your calories and lift heavy you low T cuck.

All these fucking fads are retarded. Just eat whatever you want in a one hour eating window, then dry fast 47 hours (if lean, 23, and 47 once a week), and repeat. Literally idiot's guide to weight loss and staying trim.

Attached: rqj76ullif311[1].jpg (2048x1900, 347K)

REDPILLED ON GENETICS AND DIET BOOK, SUPPORTS PALEO/CARNIVORE DIETING

>Deep Nutrition - Why Your Genes Need Traditional Food
ia802603.us.archive.org/6/items/DeepNutritionWhyYourGenesNeedTraditionalFood/DeepNutritionWhyYourGenesNeedTraditionalFood.pdf

Attached: Dg9veZlW4AER5wl.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

>No carbs made me homosexual

A very unlikely story you faggot.

Attached: hm.jpg (634x634, 45K)

Supplement your diet with cocaine. You'll feel amazing and loose weight.

if you eat a bunch of eggs and meat and also run, then your testosterone will sky rocket and your decision making will also improve. this will help you wake up earlier and you will improve exponentially in your life. very simple things no secret.

I'm not ready to switch to all meat, but I'm definitely willing to suck on those juicy beef flaps of hers

Can you eat breaded chicken? Or does that ruin it?

high test makes you homosex
just look at Jow Forums

Are you asking me whether I would put my penis in that girl? Because yes I would.

no because of the flour. if you get cravings for that stuff in the first week just chug some water and you won't think twice.

All these fad diets equal the same thing. Cutting calories.

Not rocket science. Carbs get a bad rap. You need complex carbs. Your brain runs off sugar and cutting carbs completely going to impair you cognitively

also how are we supposed to believe anything vegans say when theirs is literally the only diet that does not prioritize human wellness above all

If you fall for the keto diet or this even more mentally retarded carnivore diet you need to be fucking sterilized.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (251x242, 14K)

White women that consume a diet with plenty of black meat tend to be happier. The orgasms are more intense.

I only eat carbs that come from poisonous foods, mainly cassava (cyanide) and peach palm fruit (calcium oxalate).

Never had a problem, I am fit as fuck. Learned that shit from jungle people.

I agree I thing that they want to kill all humans or turn us into robots

watch as she become really strong and a vegan tries to fight her and she knockers the person out batman style

that would be le epic

This. If you exercise frequently, carbs are fine, especially if you're training at a high intensity. If you're doing nothing, cut back on the carbs.

How does one shit without fibers though?

fuck all of you im switching to an all kosher carnivore diet

dont be a goyim and eat the food they make for the masses

Attached: pRnucMs.jpg (2048x1284, 590K)

Attached: raw.gif (498x280, 2.12M)

BUT I HAVE TO BELONG TO AN EXTREME. I HAVE TO. I HAVE TO PICK A SIDE, BALANCE IS FOR PUSSIES

Remember Peterson got real sick from apple cider? What do orchards spray to knock out weeds in orchards? Roundup aka glyphosate.
••••••••
Human Exposure to Glyphosate Has Skyrocketed 500% Since Introduction of GMO Crops

Glyphosate—the most widely applied herbicide worldwide and the controversial main ingredient in Monsanto's star product Roundup—is not just found on corn and onions fields…detected in everyday foods such as cookies, crackers, ice cream and even our own urine.
In fact, researchers…found that human exposure to glyphosate has increased approximately 500 percent since 1994, when Monsanto introduced its genetically modified (GMO) Roundup Ready crops in the United States.

ecowatch.com/glyphosate-exposure-humans-2501317778.html
••••••••
A Weed Killer Is Increasingly Showing Up in People's Bodies

One trial from the UK, in which rats were fed low levels of glyphosate throughout their lives, found that the chemical contributed to a higher risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, a condition in which fat accumulates in the liver and contributes to inflammation and scarring of the tissue. Mills says that the levels of glyphosate documented in the people in his study were 100-fold greater than those in the rats.

time.com/4993877/weed-killer-roundup-levels-humans/
••••••••
Glyphosate Found in Urine of 93 Percent of Americans Tested

Glyphosate, the most used herbicide in the world, has been found in the urine of 93 percent of the American public during a unique testing project that started in 2015.
Glyphosate, labeled a "probable human carcinogen" by the World Health Organization's cancer agency IARC…

ecowatch.com/glyphosate-found-in-urine-of-93-percent-of-americans-tested-1891146755.html

Attached: PepeHighDef.jpg (1024x996, 204K)

why is this so long it's not hitler's manifesto

maybe it should've been

Attached: 1510106052459.jpg (480x480, 12K)

with ease, as it turns out

d u b s
u
b
s

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)