ITT: We write a fake allegation about a Democrat

We all know the dems do this. They did it to Thomas, they did it to Moore, and now Kavanaugh. It's only fair. If they'll use anything, we'll use everything.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Nigger

Cory Booker used to FUCK his mother.

I concur.

Kamala Harris raped me @ Howard University.

biden molested me during a white house visit in 2013.
i was 13 years old and my class was on a field trip.
he came out of an office and saw our group and came over to say hello.
i was so excited to meet the vice president, i thought he was so cool.
he came up to me and asked me what my name was.
he offered to take the class on a special tour of the VPs office.
while we were there i accidentally spilled some juice on my shirt.
the teacher came over to help, but biden got to me first.
he said he didnt want to delay the tour, and that he would take care of me while the rest of the class went on ahead.
he took me to the boys restroom and had me take off my shirt.
i thought he was going to rinse it off, but instead he threw it into the trash.
then he told me to get into the toilet stall.
i didn't understand what he wanted and i was scared so i did what he said.
next he took my pants off, and started touching me down there.
after a few minutes he said he couldnt take it anymore and told me to bend over.
he raped me in that bathroom.
joe biden is a monster, and i have been haunted by nightmares of what he did to me for the last 5 years

Cory Booker led a slave revolt against the great United States Empire. It will be easy because he won't deny it.

Attached: 1536596274516.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

Cory Booker is a homosexual
Actually probably true

Now write some emails.

>ITT: We write a fake allegation about a Democrat
They wear panties and take it up the butt with the child slaves they purchase.
>mfw when this is all exposed to be real with no shadow of a doubt

Attached: 1535403006037.jpg (474x517, 89K)

For real Corey Booker has real firt in not so hidden places. He really really likes them young 12-13 , he was heavily involved in the Haiti debacle and was awarded "FAVORS" for being so helpful. They happened to be 12&13 year old favors. And he was not very discrete at a certain Dem fundraiser . Poor Corey ( and alot of other) NEVER EVER knew that his cell phone camera & microphone could be remotely turned on and live streamed to the highest bidder. That was a bad bad thing Corey.

All politicians are bisexual. That's how they can be so good at flip-flopping, doublespeak, playing both sides to get what they want.

i would know. im his mother

Diane Feinstein has a small hitler sized dick

Attached: workingPicture_70331737774402.jpg (474x474, 31K)

Senator Cory Booker raped my dog

Ruth Bader Ginsburg stole my foreskin.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg killed a man in 1973

Attached: lolwut.jpg (278x270, 15K)

Chuck Schumer grabbed my thigh and offered me oral sex while he was sitting next to me on the flight from JFK to DCA on July 15 of this year. I was scared and didn't know what to do so I sat still while he started at me, waiting for a reply. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I was really scared because I'm only 17 and I feel like nobody would ever believe me, but I just need to find the right person to tell my story to

Sure.

>it's the Jews

Oh, you said fake...

Attached: 1536962126178.gif (222x170, 319K)

John McCain is still alive in Argentina

Booker has a cocaine problem. I'm not even joking. Go rewatch his Spartacus moment in the hearing and tell me he isn't high AF.

Nocasio is living large with moe-nay-nay she's getting from donors.

Attached: ocasio3.jpg (750x404, 196K)

Omg. Spartacus. An older Liberal Democrat relative told me about that. I actually refused to believe ANYONE is that retarded. WRONG. Funny thing is she has vowed that was the very last crazy straw and shes changing her voting status to Republican
THATS A TRUE STORY.

Criminal allegations made to the FBI about "xx" create file numbers.
Requests made to the FBI about whether someone has a file regarding "xx" receive an "no comment" response, because there isn't an investigation.

With all that BS now I am scared some stupid shit from the past is gonna come back to haunt me if I become a prominent figure.

Any male that was an alpha in high school is now at risk. Because every alpha male has done things like Kavanaugh is alleged to have done while they were young and clueless.

The future is for beta males it seems.

Hillary touched my weener, I'll never recover .. the mental scars still haunt me.

is there anyway to train an AI with weird sex rape txt files and then go through a list of democrats and randomly permutate the stories. like a rape generator
i'm lazy