Heads up!

heads up!

democrat organizer in Michigan. we just had a meeting. seem to be a bit panicky about the seats. apparently we are down a couple points. some suits and debbie Stabenow are talking about how to limit republican voters at the polls. talking about limiting polls and sabotaging systems (i.e. shut downs and "unexpected errors"). not said directly but implied with "its can happen anywhere" and "lets hope" followed by nervous laughter. she is not confident against a black republican. they mentioned his color a bunch

why was i in the meeting?
i organised at my local polls. we usually get together and talk about how to increase turn out. im young (21) and they want us to help appeal to our age group. debbie shows up occasionally.

how did i get the job.
parents a union liberals who has been with debbie since the 2000s. in college for political science and parents helped me get work.

im a liberal.
why am i here?
not ONCE did she bring up any issues. mostly slandering and sabotage

Attached: 1531800450666.jpg (540x507, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnosis
politicalgates.blogspot.com/2011/12/citigroup-plutonomy-memos-two-bombshell.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/most-important-wikileak-how-wall-street-built-obama-cabinet
youtu.be/_wcZwpNTLzk
redstate.com/streiff/2018/09/02/andrew-gillum-asks-race-not-weaponized-weaponizes-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slander and sabotage is all you guys have

You know what you must do.

Attached: Detective on a Ski Trip.jpg (640x480, 165K)

it didnt used to be

before trump it seemed like we cared, now im not so sure

cant. my life over here revolves around this shit. call me a troll. im just telling you before you see the reports

you aren't alone brother
we are everywhere
have faith and get the info out here
his board it monitored by PATRIOTS
also go to Infinity chan

just walk away man.
i know Jow Forums is pretty abrasive, but if you aren't a total newfag you know none of us actually want violence.
the democrat party has abandoned the very principles of democracy this nation is founded on.
I don't expect you to become a maga conservative, and in fact if you did it would be disastrous for the country, as one party states never work out.
regardless, the democrat party needs to die so that it can be replaced with something rooted back in reality.
#walkaway

The Democrats are a fucking horror show these days. The party needs to die and the better saner parts need to be salvaged and rebirthed into something new.

thanks guys, gonna head out. just wanted to make this post

Your party is cancer. They’ll see us all dead and our children chains with their prepetual bullshit.
When they can’t win fairly, they’ll immediately resort to cheating. The will of the people doesn’t interest them in the least, only control.

Time to switch sides, kid. You’re finally seeing them for what they are.

Dude you are on the side of crazies. Full stop. I was a republican in 2006 and properly left realising what idiots they were at the time.
Seriously record the thinf next time.

Step up and take control of your party, they need someone who's got their shit together

Bump
Gather evidence of fuckery post it here

Don't spend too much time here friendo.
You don't wanna become like these Jew and nigger obsessed contrarians.

Demorats are finished in Michigan. Lived here all my life and at the age of 34 I'll be voting for my first time ever to make sure this state gets people to represent it, that really have our values in heart and mind. Never voted up until now because I was aware of the corruption from an early age and realized how much my vote wasn't gunna matter

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (510x385, 59K)

I am guessing MI-08 and 11? I project them going red, good candidates and not a region that will be moving 20 points.

Wake up. You're on the wrong side.

>before LBJ
fixed

Hey i slammed the door in one of your faggot cronies face a couple weeks ago when he startes talking about how he was with the democratic party

You convince em to go through the shit then blow the whistle on em. When you get to the next level, you tell you turned em in cause their methods were sloppy but their hearts were in the right place.

>not roasting them and wasting their time
If a Democrat knocks on your door, do this every time. If it's a Republican, be nice and offer them water and your bathroom.

Their marketing, social media and propaganda were top-notch. Not to mention being in bed with the media.

Dems are in a MASSIVE YUUUUGGGEE hypnosis and CAN NOT wake up.

Wake up! You're in a coma!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnosis

God didn't do this, the devil did, im so sorry I wish I could heal you but as Jesus christ always said.

"Fuck you and go think on your own, bitch"

Actual quote from nowhere.

>it didnt used to be
No it didn't. I too remember when democrats represented the working class & were respectable. Recently however, they are shitbags who represent the non-working, and the self-down trodden. They are actually representing the worst of USA, and ignoring the working class.....Well, Obama was the final nail in the coffin for working class blue collar guys like me. HE, a DEMOCRAT left us high and dry. He outsourced our work as much as possible. He talked about my job like it required a magic wand to bring it back.

Republicans seem to be doing a great job representing the working class now. Democrats lost it. They lost their base. They are nothing but a bunch of old dried up jews and the niggers and trannies they represent.

t: Union guy.

become a JFK style democrat or kill yourself

Be safe, God go with you, and keep you form the snares and arrows of the wicked. I too was a democrat, raised by my grandmother and uncle who were big union pushers. They flipped over as well when it started to become obvious that the current leadership wants robots all the way to the sacrificial pit. They want you to give up your future, and your children's future with a smile on your face and a song on your lips. And not for the cause of justice or righteousness, but simply to keep themselves in power. Its sick, and I hope more democrats wake up to it.

I would think that anyone in michigan should screen cap this. There is enough info here to bury someone IF the polling situation seems out of line during voting. IF systems "go down" or experience "technical difficulty" you can simply ask questions about it. This idiot liberal pretty much doxxed himself.

>before trump it seemed
Exactly, Trump made them drop their masks. The Left is fueled by Jewish hatred for White people, which they are no longer bothering to conceal.

Nope, the Party never actually cared. They're just larping bourgeoisie who need to be hanged like the rest of the bourgeoisie.

When Al Smith made the alliance with the Catholic Church in the late Twenties, he laid the foundation for 5e FDR Coalition that would dominate American politics until the Nixon victory in 1968 and the rise of the New Left.

What’s happened is that Globalist lefties have taken power who answer to Oligarchs who got rich off of Chinese Sweatshop labor, The GOP Establishment, too. They both hated Trump and his desire to bring manufacturing back to America. The elites got filthy rich off the old system: that’s how you got Bush and Obama.

Bush and Obama were ALWAYS on the same team. ALWAYS. Never forget that.

Trump’s exposure of this alliance of the Davoisie was what got him elected. And it’s what will get him re-elected.

Bourgeois neoliberals are not the left, crippledick. Only a gullible crippledick wuold believe self-identification is reality.

This user gets it.
Also this is why Huey Long got shot. There's nothing more threatening to a jewnigger hustler than a good example.

>Bourgeois neoliberals
What the fuck is this shit. This is an english speaking board frog. You are using imaginary words. Use real english words please.

>hurr durr any word longer than two syllables isn't english
>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about therefore you're the problem
This is why all you crippledick jews need to gas your larping NEET selves.

What utter horseshit.

Bourgeois Warfare Welfare State Neoliberals bought out the Left a long, long time ago.

Lefties talk a good game in magazines like Jacobin and the New Statesman, but they get their money from Soros and the Banksters.

One of the cleverest things the Oligarchy (and their CIA, I should add) did was to compromise the Left and pay them off with Foundation Grants. It’s legalized heroin.

Lefty activists are like righty activists: they’re for sale, sometimes for a ridiculously low price.

Long had the misfortune of being both a demagogue AND trying to help the working man In Louisiana.

He was also fabulously corrupt, so the mourning period after his death was somewhat brief.

FDR was somewhat relieved, I suspect.

As were the banks.

>This is why all you crippledick jews need to gas your larping NEET selves.
In english please?

If true than congrats, now you know the level of derangement that grips people today. They dont want fairness they want control.

citibank memo
politicalgates.blogspot.com/2011/12/citigroup-plutonomy-memos-two-bombshell.html

dont care about your blog bye

>implying the left is an idea and can be bought
Please don't tell me you think that US political corporations infallibly define Right and Left "extremes" and that the plurality of people who sit out elections are obligated to be somewhere in between?
>implying Jacobin is "left"
Oddly, or not, WSWS, censored by Google, isn't part of your reading list.

>tfw butthurt their English-Hebrew translation software doesn't know chan

That's what happened when the Democrat Party dumped organized labor and cozied up to the management and professional classe.

Also worth a read: zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/most-important-wikileak-how-wall-street-built-obama-cabinet

Dems are the party of criminals
Anyone who honestly believes that they give a damn about the "oppressed" people and shit is just a useful idiot.
They are driving insane agendas to create hysteria among the fringe nuts and ideologues to trickle down to the normies under the guise of compassion and virtue, devoid of any rational thought.

Trump represents an existential threat to these criminals, that's why they are trying every desperate and dirty trick they can cook up in conjunction with the complicit media.

That's why the midterms are their "For Whom the Bell Tolls" moment. If there is a Trumpian Red Wave, if Trump gets his supreme court picks in.

That's it. It'll be open season on the criminals in both parties.

Attached: 1536801291035.jpg (639x600, 78K)

What episode of The Simpsons has that still of Ralph Wiggum?

you didn't download some voice recording app and put your phone in your shirt pocket?
ALWAYS have an app that you can turn on with just hitting power button twice. Use it whenver you talk to regulators/government/shit like this
fake and gay

THIS TBQH

You subversive fucks have no issues to run on, other than fuck white people, and give as much free shit to niggers, illegals and single mothers as possible. You openly promote stripping our constitutional rights and advocate for the rights of non citizens over citizens. Every fucking liberal deserves to hang.

>record sketchy sabatoge talks
>send us a link
>we spread it everywhere
>???
>you die under mysterious circumstances
Nothing can go wrong do it faggot

Attached: 672D6D55-2983-476D-9729-FDA25A3F62F3.jpg (640x623, 116K)

You gave your age, You missed the reee for the forest. What a present this thread is.

youtu.be/_wcZwpNTLzk

You're shocked? Look at the Florida gubernatorial race. Black guy vs White guy, what does Black guy do? pulls the race card less than a week after the primaries ended.

He has not once debated his opponent or gone on national TV to talk about his issues. Every single appearance is him crying and moaning about how racist his opponent is.
redstate.com/streiff/2018/09/02/andrew-gillum-asks-race-not-weaponized-weaponizes-race/

This is current year.

Attached: 81de0df80df731306f1a69f9613aa405.jpg (600x911, 49K)

Where in MI? What are your thoughts on Cabala?

If this isn't a larp, and I think it probably is, If you really want to do the right thing regardless of party, stick around through the election and discreetly document all the shady shit you will surely see.

>t. glow in the dark CIA nigger

fag

good job annon you are starting to see the truth behind the democrats

nice counter-counter-counter-counter-counter demoralization concern thread.

remember to vote. 2018 can be a death blow to the left for the next 20 years. remember these fuckers want you dead and they haven't gone away.

Attached: when-we-win-remember-these-people-want-you-broke-dead-your-kids-raped-and-brainwashed-and-they-think (699x1009, 94K)

I guess you guys shouldn't have neglected Detroit to the point of collapse.

You sound like you are in a cult on an island. How will it end, libtard user?