Shit skin, AMA part 2

Politics or anything in general

Attached: 14842424.jpg (1773x1877, 834K)

Who's picture is on that faggot bracelet you're wearing?

How long has your family lived in Cuckada?

Pope Cyril VI of Alexandria

7 Years

Ok... Where do you come from? Why don't you want to go back?

Attached: 1537112368498.png (420x420, 9K)

I'm a Copt, I'd rather not get lynched by Mudshits or Niggers

Nation of Origin?

Can you sand hardwood floors with that body hair user?

Egypt

If only

Do you support white genocide in the West?

nice wrist choker, turbo virgin

Attached: 1533211327437.gif (443x250, 3.59M)

No, completely against it. I vote right wing. I consider myself white, I come from the very north of Egypt, father has blue eyes, his mom is a blonde and has blue eyes, my mom's mom is a blonde, I have green eyes, small nose etc

just a catholic passing through to say hi to a Coptic brother. Cant wait for all the apostolic churches to be reunited again.

was going to send a memri meme about chokers, couldnt find it, so have this

Attached: communists.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I consider Catholics my brothers, Pope Francis must be removed from his position.

Soon

Attached: sarah1-800x500.jpg (800x500, 66K)

nigga you white

You're not "shitskin''. You're literally pink and green skin. Are you dying?

Dying inside.

Depends on who you ask

i could have told you egypt you fucking uneducated mutt you never heard of coptics before ?

cuck faggots

Quit giving them ammunition for the 56% meme.

Whats your prefered race for gf

I prefer Eastern Meds like myself.

Was you now or have you ever been a kang?

I'm a Copt, we're descendants of the Ancients. Any Kang or Nord claiming AE was theirs can fuck off. Several genetic studies show we are indeed the same people. Copts after the Islamic invasion for the most part could not mix with the muslims unless they converted. Only poor farmers in the Nile Delta who were unaffected by the Muslims, or families rich enough were able to pay/avoid the Jizya and remain Christian. Christian men were not allowed to marry mudshit women. That's why we still have the cross tattoo, they were tattooed on the wrist to mark us out.

Attached: modern copts.jpg (900x587, 74K)

What's your opinion on Toronto Pyramid-goy?

>I consider myself white, I come from the very north of Egypt, father has blue eyes, his mom is a blonde and has blue eyes, my mom's mom is a blonde
[ ] White
[X] Honorary
[ ] Deport
[ ] Gas

No idea what that is, but Toronto as a whole is a city of degenerates.

I was referring to you being Egyptian (Pyramid reference)

If you live or been to Toronto, what's so degenerate about it (from your perspective as a foreigner)?

Personally, I wouldn't know where to start lol

this nigger kike called me a retard yesterday for being italian even though i'm whiter than him

I live near it,
been there a handful of times. Blue haired retards everywhere, too many non whites. Don't really feel like i'm in Canada. Just a small summary.

I called the retard shit talking Italians a retard. I love Italy and Italians. One of my best friends is Sicilian.

sicilians aren't italians

How the muslims treated you? Be honest.

Any opinion about the holocaust?

THANK YOU. I thought it was just me, too many people disagree.
It's crazy cause the real problem are the white liberals at the top.
If you haven't noticed yet, all the light skinned (Asian, Jews, whites, tanned) are rich or well off, while the brown and black are poor.

Living there for a year made me hate White Liberal Women more than any ghetto nog in the city

I lived there till I was 11 so I can't say much, get called out for being Christian, derogatory names such as "Nusrah", which means something like infidel. Mother obviously harrased for not wearing a hijab and and what not. When I left, during the Arab Spring, our church was fucked. Parents speak off the ill-treatment that they received etc. Personally, I can't say much though.

The kikes control the white liberals. The white liberals are traitors to their own race, and they will eventually pay for it. The white liberals in Toronto tend to be mudsharks, or just utter degenerates. I strongly hope Canada deports all of the mudshits and other degenerates. I strongly believe Canada should be majority white. A lot of Copts, especially in my community pretty much agree with me, Copts are probably the most-anti Islamic people you will ever meet. We also tend to vote right wing, and hate liberals for the most part. Of course you get the occasional cuck.

Attached: germany.jpg (1374x957, 112K)

How many Copts in Canada? Never even heard of yall

Any phisical damage? Or just name calling? Also, why your mom didnt wear hijab? Its just a piece of clothing, and its actually pretty beautiful and cultural.

Attached: qt.png (363x689, 587K)

Our church was burned to the ground. My mom didn't wear a Hijab because Copts are Orthodox Christians, not Mudshits. Coptic women are often kidnapped, raped and forced to convert. They're frequently harassed in the streets and raped. Tons of attacks on Copts in Egypt, a group were attacked by a muslim mobs for praying in their own homes, after their churches got shut down.

still a retard I see

When do you plan to go back?

I don't plan to go back. I consider myself a Canadian, and I believe Canada to should remain white majority, and by majority I mean 90%+. I pay my taxes, vote right wing and English is my first language. Don't see why I should have to go back?

>when do you plan to die
dumb question. copts are better than your precious drunken natives

Hopefully.

lol