How do niggers, hispanics, and poor millennials manage to always live in some of the most expensive cities...

How do niggers, hispanics, and poor millennials manage to always live in some of the most expensive cities, like New York, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C.?

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1812, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1189742/95c88549bc/
exhentai.org/g/1204576/217c0e4847/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pack 5 niggers/spics/millennials in a 1 bedroom apartment
>Have them all sling rocks, suck cock, or wait tables at a seedy diner.
>Whatever they don't have rent is made up through their section 8 housing or EBT.

that's not true most cities have rules against that

>>Pack 5 niggers/spics/millennials in a 1 bedroom apartment
This.
Shitskins are animals with no sense of privacy or personal space.

>niggers
>following rules

Wellfare. Free rooms are probably in the well off buildings, because there is actually a demand for them. So, since he doesn't want to sell for lower price that he thinks the room is worth, some rich fuck publicly jacks off by "helping" the "less fortunate", either by giving away his property or someones elses through lawmaking.

They stack on top of eachother. They get assistance to pay for food, that they can exchange anywhere for food, or beer, or even drugs, or just cash. They own very little. They will have many people in a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment, and they all sleep on blow-up mattresses. They don't have a car usually, but if they do, they do not have it registered or insured. Even then, they fail to pay their rent usually, and in the large liberal cities, it can be very difficult to kick out for not paying. It's fucking hilarious.
I've geared up to kick out many dindus and Mexicans in my time, the process varies wildly from city to city, but in every case I've encountered the laws made it easier on them, and harder on the owner. The last place I was at, kicking losers out was silly. You had to call and set an appointment for "bailiffs" they are not law enforcement, they're usually armed niggers. They require a completely empty roll off dumpster to be on site before they will start. If anything is inside the dumpster, they will leave, and not complete the job. They require the building's elevator to function, or they leave and will not complete the job. The losers know these rules, so after you give them notice, they know it will be a few weeks before the bailiffs show up. They know if they see a dumpster arrive, they will toss a bunch of crap into the night before. They will also break into machine rooms, and break the elevator down. They also sell drugs, and steal cars, and do all sorts of shit to make them cash money.
Poor millennials just usually have a bunch of roomates.
t. ex building maintenance guy who had to deal with this shit on the regular.

I find it really hard to believe that ~every~ person living in a city will share their room with over 2 people. And what about places like Miami where there are actual houses niggers live in that cost $200k+? How do they afford that?

They live in the shitty parts of the city in section eight housing

gibs, living in absolute shitholes, living at their families with 10 people in a 3 bedroom house, squatting.

I cannot believe the explanations given in this thread without evidence in the form of images or video

Nigger I make six figures I'm not going to get shot because your faggot ass can't Google map this

>anime cop waifus
>that's my fetish

S-sauce?

Attached: 1536017793083.jpg (247x250, 26K)

nigger what even the fuck are you even

>And what about places like Miami where there are actual houses niggers live in that cost $200k+? How do they afford that?
Drugs and welfare fraud, you sweet naive boy.

sigh
exhentai.org/g/1189742/95c88549bc/
nb4 sad panda

>this faggot refuses to believe the truth if it's not presented in the form of a hollyjew documentary
A shekel for a good goy.

Attached: Untitled.png (831x840, 216K)

If you consider buying real estate investment properties, section 8 is the way to go. The shitskins are just happy to have a roof over their heads where they can get high and beat their wives. You dont have to pay for any yard maintenance or improvements, just make sure the roof doesn’t leak too much (because you’ll just have to fix it later), there is water and electricity hooked up.
Guaranteed gubmin money incoming to your bank every month. It’s beautiful.

Nah im not a newfag so I can get past the panda, thanks for saucing me famlam.

Attached: 1536774888509.jpg (589x540, 19K)

Look up Kensington and Allegheny on Google maps

People break the rules you know...

The questions answers itself. They are poor because they live there. That's why rural areas are so right wing, because people can afford what they want (within reason) and feel like pussies grasping for gibs

>cop outfit secks only last for 2 pages

Well that was disappointing, didn't even pop a semi chub. Thanks anyway for the sauce.

Attached: 1531418582454.gif (466x350, 395K)

exhentai.org/g/1204576/217c0e4847/

Better. I kinda wish japanese hentai artists didn't add so much fucking text and "sounds" to their doujins but hey, my boner appreciates this one so I'm not gonna complain too much.

Fucking squatters rights are the most bullshit thing

Maybe it's just because NYC is the city I visit the most and I'm biased but like, these houses in this pic are extremely expensive and yet blacks live in them. But they're poor, which can be proven with statistics and just by knowing them personally. I don't get it.

>Kensington was an Irish enclave
>is now a nigger infested shithole
>Hell's Kitchen was an Irish enclave
>is now a nigger infested shithole
I'm seeing a pattern here

Attached: ឵.jpg (1907x949, 341K)

You know people can inherit house right?

That's what I was thinking but my mom lived in NYC for years and she said most of them don't inherit their houses. Also if they did they would be white because a lot of these places used to be all white.

Another example that ties into that... Hempstead, NY, consistently ranked one of the worst and most dangerous places on long island yet all the blacks mysteriously have really nice expensive (for long island) looking houses

Attached: ឵.jpg (1910x953, 418K)

Welfare, subsidized housing, food stamps, etc. basically everything is paid for. Plus, the areas where they live understandably have lower rents than the rest of the city.

Subsidies?
I know obama placed a few when the market crashed so people would buy houses

Black migration was weaponized against the Catholics.

So was taken in a 97% Hillary precinct, this picture was taken in an 81% Trump precinct and honestly I like the black Hillary precinct better. These houses are bigger but there is such a lack of trees and shit, and nobody has personal space. wtf is going on here.

no it wasn't irish people are just fucking retarded

Attached: ឵.jpg (1908x945, 289K)