FEMA to test 'Presidential Alert' system next week

>September is Preparedness Month. Each September, National Preparedness Month encourages and reminds Americans to be prepared for disasters or emergencies in their homes, businesses, and communities.
>It's happening
>This is not a test
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

Attached: This is not a test.png (629x283, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it will happen when the weather cools

Liberals gonna freak!

Attached: Weather Cools....png (565x393, 82K)

Rest in Peace, Kim. I wish you could see this happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

Attached: 1532889961575.jpg (1066x1200, 1.09M)

Bzzz bzzz
Rosie o donnel is a disgusting pig

Man if i was president, i would use this system to send everyone in the world a compliment.

Every other day people would be greeted with "President user says you're looking pretty good. Keep it up! Good times are ahead."

Attached: [Shifty Stunts for Scant Shekels].png (409x439, 97K)

We about to get irradiated by the sun, err uh even more than usual

Attached: 1492252697077.png (741x568, 29K)

Attached: lyNU94Vg.jpg (728x813, 80K)

how would this be "two voices"?

OP being ignored for being a faggot
and
the other one

Trump?
In my cell phone?

>Correct.
>Prep Tip: Stock up on Luci Light.

I'm going to get some peanut butter and jelly on the shelf. Maybe have a little cash on hand. I heard the internet might be down for a bit. I don't know what might happen. What will Trump say? Will it be what was posted back in Nov 2017?! Or was that "disinfo"?
>>My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Here's a screenshot of that date. I thought the podesta part was disinfo bit did they mean 2018?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-20-35-21.png (1440x2560, 529K)

cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html

Attached: qbombs.jpg (899x196, 70K)

What happens when institutions secretly undermine the will of US citizens and the Constitutions?

Full Exercised Authority of the President.

Wholesome fuck.

Once would be really nice, any more is too big brothery.

Fuck off with that Q boomer bullshit.

>Emergency Alert
>We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism

TFW when Trump sends every cellphone owner in the US a video of Hillary eating a baby.

Attached: Ie1s5hy.gif (500x374, 968K)

Be a great way to wrap up 2018

Attached: 1519956677036.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>cell buzzes weather warning sound
>open screen read text
>"the red fox trots at midnight"
>stand up go to nightstand
>open drawer, pull out peacekeeping apparatus
>completely dissasemble it while reciting the constitution word for word
>rest of america is in mkultra trance reciting constitution
>reassemble peacekeeper flawlessly clean and operational
>buzzer again on phone
>"the gray wolf slumbers uneasily"
>country falls back to sleep
>wake up next day and lee greenwood songs play on every radio station for 24 hrs straight
>mars terraformed in 18 months
>zero point energy released to world
>mcdonalds opened in olympus mons base camp
>every martian owns a robotic bald eagle
>rest of solar system gets freedom deliveries from space force
>alpha centuri and sirius system add another 3000 states to us
>intergalactic elections held
>barron elected supreme emperor of the galactic states of america
>everybody claps

Attached: 1535605421746.png (1651x869, 100K)

>I heard the internet might be down for a bit

Not really I think this might be a test of diverting every website to the presidential stream

Attached: 1490239136460.jpg (655x527, 59K)

there is a special place in hell for false prophets.

That mother fucker gets on a live stream to every cell phone in the nation and starts pulling some V for Vendentta, and they can literally do nothing

imma fucking die, we have absolutely destroyed the timeline

>Revelation 11 - Two Witnesses
>Revelation 1 - Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.