Insider info on observatory

the security issue was an employee that was deemed dangerous and a high-risk to commit a violent act there. the evacuation was due to logistical concerns about keeping everyone safe- was impractical to have armed guards everywhere. things will be back to normal there soon

Attached: 66645464567546456.jpg (660x483, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCLReWij1hs
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-16/trump-will-send-presidential-alert-every-cell-phone-america-thursday
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/national-solar-observatory-mysteriously-closed-geomagnetic-storm-looms
spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=53067
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-637X/724/2/1133/pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't even expect us to believe any of that right? Jow Forums loves high scores and nothing of this event reeks of high scoring.

and what of the other observatories/ websites?

Yes, we already have:
* Alienz
* Pedo
* Gun Guy going crazy

just some more things and it will get quite interesting to look at.

Attached: 1515624762345.jpg (1280x960, 334K)

Attached: 1536883584636.jpg (1494x1126, 246K)

They called the FBI to shut down the observatory, fidget about on the outside of the building with additional antennas, and stonewall the local police; because safety.
Yeah, for some reason I'm skeptical.
Where's the Ayyy, and can I hear him LMAO?

yeah i know it isn't sexy enough for most people to believe, but it's the truth. at one point i think that mattered on this board

cant' speak to that, other than to say it was unrelated to this security threat

I don't recognize that model of plane.
It US military, and old.
What model is it?

why shut down all the other observatories? fool me once - shame on me

Astronomers aren't exactly known for their violent dispositions. I don't believe you at all.

This is about how violent observers of the cosmos get on the job.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCLReWij1hs

ah, apparently this has already been reported. here is the release:

On September 6th the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) made the decision to temporarily vacate the Sunspot Solar Observatory at Sacramento Peak, New Mexico as a precautionary measure while addressing a security issue. The facility closed down in an orderly fashion and is now re-opening. The residents that vacated their homes will be returning to the site, and all employees will return to work this week. AURA has been cooperating with an on-going law enforcement investigation of criminal activity that occurred at Sacramento Peak. During this time, we became concerned that a suspect in the investigation potentially posed a threat to the safety of local staff and residents. For this reason, AURA temporarily vacated the facility and ceased science activities at this location. The decision to vacate was based on the logistical challenges associated with protecting personnel at such a remote location, and the need for expeditious response to the potential threat.

continued

sun spots?

Attached: ufo_fleet_sunspot.jpg (983x507, 147K)

continued

AURA determined that moving the small number of on-site staff and residents off the mountain was the most prudent and effective action to ensure their safety. In light of recent developments in the investigation, we have determined there is no risk to staff, and Sunspot Solar Observatory is transitioning back to regular operations as of September 17th. Given the significant amount of publicity the temporary closure has generated, and the consequent expectation of an unusual number of visitors to the site, we are temporarily engaging a security service while the facility returns to a normal working environment. We recognize that the lack of communications while the facility was vacated was concerning and frustrating for some. However, our desire to provide additional information had to be balanced against the risk that, if spread at the time, the news would alert the suspect and impede the law enforcement investigation. That was a risk we could not take.

i broke your shit...sorry.

That's not the original image.
I still wanna know the model.

Attached: video070_2.jpg (1026x769, 127K)

i like how the photoshopped thing(looks like someone took a speaker apart) in middle still has the flash coming off of it. The shadow also doesn't really match up with the shape of ship. The guy standing in front has his shadow behind him, yet the wing of the ship has the shadow coming from the opposite direction lol

Nice shop, but fake and gay

F-111?

F-14?

What a worthless FBI shitpost this thread was.
Nobody on Jow Forums gives the official statement if it goes against aliens/nuclear Armageddon/ELE predictions.
Fuck you agent Todd.

That's an F14.

looks like variable wing assembly on a F-14.

Frame is steal, rather than aluminum, so you'd pretty much expect wreckage to look like that.

>F-14
Yep. Matches 100%
It's only half of the plane, I would not have expected it to lose a back portion without a large chunk of it's wings.

Speaking of high scores and full house. Its all ogre in the aaylmao universe. Keep spewing half truths. Eventually the lying glow niggers will die the radio active death of sodomy they long for like pedo puppets of the nasa cgi cancer containment imdustry. The LEO will reign. Time to kill the decievers.

Is that a stage 2 or stage 3?

Attached: manualtransclutch.png (500x291, 175K)

did this employee have the ability to teleport to the other 9 closed observatories?

So they shut the post office? Quit LARPing faggot.

Fuck the matrix agents. Kill them all

its been nice knowing u guys...
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-16/trump-will-send-presidential-alert-every-cell-phone-america-thursday

I'm not your personal army.

Attached: 1534458354887.jpg (640x615, 97K)

I swear that has to be a picture of a cheap light fixture.

That pic is clearly a navy tomcat (missing nose and tail) with some bullshit shopped on it

No, it's a real picture of the sun taken with a phone, and a plastic film to capture hard to see details.
From within atmosphere.
And with potentially dirty film.
So, I find people credulous to accept that as proof without more supplemental evidence.

any proof of other observatories being closed? i haven't encountered any information about that

they evacuated the whole town, so yes. just so you know, it isn't a regular post office. it's basically a mini post office that is connected to someone's house

is there any good docs on jewtube i can watch about this stuff that don't contain a load of shit about how they want us to live in peace nonsense? like legit technical docs almost would be great.

Bobs and vagene, or youre a liar and a gay fag.

This still does not address why several other facilities were closed.
It's a load of BS I tell you!

no ayy lmaos yet, just fake stuff

Attached: 1515624915437.jpg (1280x1130, 267K)

>Proofs

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/national-solar-observatory-mysteriously-closed-geomagnetic-storm-looms

Fact checking by Jow Forums btw...

Attached: 1515622996904.jpg (1024x974, 522K)

its either a huge UFO or its a lens eye reflection i cant tell

>it's basically a mini post office that is connected to someone's house
No it's a free standing building about 100 yards from the Fire Dept

Thats why you ask Jow Forumslacks

Attached: 1525217425692.jpg (725x690, 73K)

no fuck you
>t. agent todd

That's not proof of other observatories closing. Why did you post this?

Attached: 1514337057570.gif (355x300, 977K)

i don't see anything about other observatories closing here

it has literally been reported (unbeknownst to me when i made this thread)

spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=53067

Does anyone know what came of this story or which observatory was shut in oz?

Attached: F46172CA-F7A3-4022-A730-1D91CE1BA677.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

Coronal Prominence Cavity
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-637X/724/2/1133/pdf

"Just in case you were blowing off the tin-foil-hat views of the observatory closure, we note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time:

AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera located in Sydney Australia

Webcams located at SOAR Observatory – The Southern Astrophysical Research Telescope located in Chile

BRT Tenerife Telescope Webcam located in Spain

Webcam located at Mauna Kea observatory at the University of Hawaii Hilo

Webcam from the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope observatory in Hawaii

Webcam at JAT OBservatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania"
...Did you even read the article? Or just looked at the pretty pictures...?

>literally been reported

Well if the government says it, then it must be true...

Also, that text doesnt look like bob or vagene...

Thats why all the dang ufo sightings r triangular shaped. This thing can hover

That guy is probably blind now

That doesn't say anything about those observatories being closed. It just means their webcams don't work. They may not have worked before Sunspot got shut down. Again, show proof of any other observatory being closed.

Pretty sure that's an automotive clutch disc.

F-14 Tom Cat had a little unintended water contact I would say

Why the FBI, the blackhawk, the technicians fiddling with the antennas?
Why was the sheriff kept in the dark?

>webcams turning off are the same thing as closing the entire observatory

>Well if the government says it, then it must be true...
ah yes, you must be one of those "every single world event is a conspiracy that's impossible to prove" people

Attached: 745754744575.png (428x335, 238K)

FYI - Larping on the internet is like playing dress-up in Mommy's clothes.

the information i "revealed" has already been released, which you would know had you actually read the other posts in this thread

>cites press release
>press
>believes the press

The bureau isn’t called out in Black Hawks for an employee with a pissy tude.

Weak try

why did you wait until now to share this

this has to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen
also who put the copy of X-Files in the trashcan
was that you

Attached: xfiles unrestricted access.png (1421x772, 744K)

because the information was revealed today...

Ding ding.

Grumman F-14

Dont assume their sexes, shit lord

So it was a guy that was planning something? Like a shooting?

which means you're lower level which means you know nothing more than we do - you have to have more than this to matter, young man
what'd they tell you, did they send a memo, must we go through this

That variable geometry wing structure is extremely rigid because of the stressed placed onto it, plus the nose and tail are going to take the brunt of the impact when striking water so it makes sense that the tail comes apart. The engines are also quite heavy and are probably removable from the aircraft for maintenance so they likely got ripped out on impact when the water smashed into the intakes and they took a lot of the tail with them

WHY FBI?
WHY BLACKHAWK?
WHY FBI TECHNICIANS FIDDLING WITH ANTENNAS?
WHY SHERIFF KEPT IN THE DARK?

Attached: 1537146196955.jpg (660x483, 111K)

i heard he planned to reflect the solar rays back to the sun thus causing it to explode. we dodged a bullet lads, thanks FBI

>ayo you look high as fuck bro
>nah I'm cool