If diversity does not work, why is California best state in US?

If diversity does not work, why is California best state in US?
Fly over states are shithole despite of almost white population

Explain this. racists.

Attached: california-160550_640.png (560x640, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bpr.berkeley.edu/2015/04/19/californias-welfare-benefits-boom-or-bust/
abc7news.com/society/san-franciscos-new-poop-patrol-will-try-to-find-waste-before-you-do/3956216/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 01BE3540-5B97-4690-96E9-724ABAF58F93.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Fat Man and Little Boy wasnt enough for you huh?

Attached: 126.jpg (250x250, 22K)

California is a failing state with many people living in third world poverty. Also it is being abandoned by its working middle class. It is in the same plase 1980-1990's Detroit was in. Soon it will look the same and the shitskin hoard will flood your "flyover" states looking for gibs and a whiter future to brown out.

Also this.

Attached: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (2000x1333, 68K)

>best state in US
its not

Explain to me how California is the best state.

>Fly over states

So you've never spent any time in any of them? You should get a medal for believing what your told to believe.

Best state to get AIDS. It's only a misdemeanor to knowingly transmit it to someone else. Best state to be an illegal. Democrat gibs and sanctuary state status. Best state to be a dumbass. Schools are rated the worst in all of the US.

I live in Minnesota.
Minnesota was great until immigrants started to invade 15 years ago. Crime has been through the fucking roof in my town since they came. Not even the total number, the number per population has been going up. It's disgusting.

That's pretty ballsy using the jap flag kike.

Attached: VotRrKr.png (615x694, 336K)

wtf i love california now

it is the state where class warfare is the most apparent, failing economy, dead middle class, high government dependency. “Best” is hardly a good descriptor.

bpr.berkeley.edu/2015/04/19/californias-welfare-benefits-boom-or-bust/

>best state in the U.S.
More like SHITTIEST. Give me some repeatings and it means San Andreas is gonna finish the job

CALIFORNIA HAS THE HIGHEST POVERTY RATE IN AMERICA, AND THE LOWEST QUALITY OF LIFE RATING, YOU STUPID FUCKING SHILL.

As a Commiefornian myself, I pray that one day God will wipe this sinful and shitty state off the planet with every natural disaster possible.

Attached: 1528175766767.png (682x630, 292K)

>why is California best state in US?

California is literally the #1 WORST state you could possibly live in.

Attached: california quality of life.png (1150x1067, 556K)

>best

Attached: lost_angeles.jpg (900x490, 115K)

Not California faggot

>why is California best state in US?

Attached: si (40).jpg (1000x750, 114K)

Average rent in my area is 4-6k per month. Literally wealth transfer to the upper ruling class.

Doesn't Cali have like the highest poverty rate in the US? Doesn't sound too great for the have nots, which seem to be a sizeable population of the state.

Hahaha cali a great state... ffs slide thread... what a faggot

fuck off dave

Fuck your state. No one wants your fucking refugees, spreading their attitude and shit philosophy to other states. I want to see the ground give way. I want to watch it all go down.

Attached: Flag_of_Communist_California-640x340.jpg (640x340, 25K)

Stupid chink. I'm In california and this place sucks
last white in southern cali.
blacks & 56% mutts everywhere.
only guy with freckels ooo yeaaa.

Yes its the best. Stay there and encourage others to move there please. Stay out of NC its a shithole.

I’m with you, pal. I want a meteor to land in Berkeley and wreck all the north bay

abc7news.com/society/san-franciscos-new-poop-patrol-will-try-to-find-waste-before-you-do/3956216/

You say shithole?

Attached: CzPDGCriwALN6.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

Fuck off gook, California is a literal Sodom and Gomorrah

Attached: 1493911955194.jpg (800x800, 273K)

The only good part of California is the scenery and the white parts. Too many Jews and Mexicans, who are at the core of what's wrong with the state.
>Saging your post
>bumping the thread with an image
Fucking kek
Trips of truth. I hate that the flag has the bear walking with it's head down low, I much prefer the head raised.

Fuck off I live here you stupid slope . It's horrible here.

Pros: The weather is nice there's decent restaurants and legal weed

Cons: the buggroid apparatchik money hole

They take all our money and water.
I wish they'd secede already.

California is great.

>t. broke progressive living in the same room with three other mexicans raising a half black kid proud to be living in same state with the hi tech giants middle aged mutt