How much of this is true?

How much of this is true?

Attached: fear.jpg (1400x2118, 119K)

Basically all of it. Drumpftards BTFO
T
F
O

About as much as pic related.

Attached: 220px-Fire_and_Fury_Michael_Wolff.jpg (220x333, 23K)

Somewhere between 0 and 2 percent.

How should i know? Who even buys that shit except coping lefties?

It was real in his mind.

maybe 10%?
less?
The people Trump has around him wouldn't stay if more than 10% of that book was true.

Attached: t excuse me.jpg (1000x666, 84K)

Most of the leaks or insider scoops tend to be "vaguely true", so I'd say most of it is vaguely true as well.

Attached: 5428954.png (713x1187, 1.03M)

Attached: 54282356954.png (713x1187, 1.15M)

Attached: 674329.png (1080x1647, 1.45M)

Trump himself said that Woodward has "always been fair" and I trust Trump, so probably most of it :-\

100% source I work in the White House

Attached: 1471979553872.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Let's see:

On the one hand you have a world-renowned reporter who has faithfully reported on 40 years of Presidents, who calls this one a compulsive liar and an idiot-child.

On the other hand, you have a President who acts like a petulant child and lies compulsively, claiming that the reporter is lying.

Really tough call, here. It's not like facts, history or reputation mean anything, right?

I keep hearing Trump is a compulsive liar. I never see any damning evidence.

The few things he actually has gone back on he has good reason for.
People change their minds about things.

his stance on abortion?

Do you have internet access? Go ahead and google "Trump" and "confirmed lies." He flatly makes shit up and changes his story from day one to day two. Hey how about Stormy Daniels who he didn't pay but his lawyer did, but he did but there was no affair but there was an affair? How many people died in Puerto Rico? What was the biggest inauguration crowd ever? Where are those steel mills being announced again that don't exist? That rising crime rate in Germany?

Attached: 9987983984795834.png (900x900, 297K)

People can change their mind about an issue you know.

The REAL question is....
How much of his "ground breaking" watergate journalism was FAKE.
The book is a joke so why would a journalist with such credentials even consider writing this trash and totally soiling his 1/2 century of jpunalistic integrity???
THIS book definitely cast a shadow on ALL of his previous work.
Im guessing now that he was a CIA asset the entire time and THEY fed him the watergate story to oust Nixon becaisr THEY couldnt control him.
Fake then fake now.

Attached: 7788970.png (580x851, 248K)

I'd reckon nearly all of it.

>I have invented a conspiracy going back fifty years involving millions of people because that's easier for me to believe than that a guy who is obviously an idiot is also inept
You've been brainwashed. Or are a shill.

Well.... Trump is President so theres that....

Hey share blue get back under david brocks desk performing Rusty Trombones its the only thing your qualified to do. Now shoo go away.
Sache back to faggots ville dont forget to give pol/ a giant Jazz Hands good bye on the way out. You embarrassing faggot.

>everything you said is true
>I have no way to respond
>I know! I'll call you names!
Quality post, user.

How much of the Holocaust was true?
That much.

The book is proof that the longer someone stays in a business and only rides on earlier success, the more likely they are to go off the deep end. Woodward is a joke compared to what he used to be. So many of the people who did the right thing decades ago now are.

>who calls this one a compulsive liar and an idiot-child.
And yet he has lowered taxes, GDP at 4%, companies expanding, very low unemployment across all spectrum of the population, N. Korea isn't developing nukes, testing, or threatening us anymore, we are actually talking with them, big capital flowing back into the US that will be put to work, ISIS destroyed...i could go on.
All in the first year in office!
So he says shit, mean fucked up things (which i actually like and agree with).
When he says he'll do something, he'll do it.
He calls it like it is, it's REFRESHING.
Oh, and he's done all that shit with the WHOLE WORLD AGAINST HIM.
He ain't perfect, but he's our huckleberry.

Attached: thewholeworldisagainstme.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

99% pure grade A bullshit , just more insane ramblings of some loser who is jealous of the success of someone else and instead of earning his power and fame himself through hardwork hes trying to cash in quick by dragging someone down with him
Sad.

Probably none of it. Bob Woodward is a zionist, but so is Trump. So it's really difficult to tell. Best not to buy it.

Do you remember when you were a kid and played the telephone game?
This is telephone game: the book.

>easier for me to believe than that a guy who is obviously an idiot is also inept
Trump? Inept?
You mean the guy that's a billionaire, owns high net worth real estate across the globe, who's company employs 10,000 people, who just upgraded his custom Boeing 757 ride to Air Force One, and just moved into the White House?
That guy?
You're calling that guy inept?
>my fuken sides

(((Woodward)))

The title is 100% accurate if you apply it to liberals. Everything else is likely questionable at best.

It's almost realistic to say that Trump had people in the White House compete to see who could say the most stupid thing and get it into the final print of the book.

Woodward has been accused of exaggeration and outright fabrication numerous times in his career.

Bruv if you're going to support trump you at least have to embrace his compulsive lying. Otherwise you just look retarded.

i didn't read the book, but from the title i believe bob woodward fears trump

I could believe this.
Trump is the greatest troll ever.

>Hey how about Stormy Daniels who he didn't pay but his lawyer did, but he did
His lawyer paid her to stfu. He didn't pay her.
>but there was no affair but there was an affair?
You're gonna fault a man for denying an affair?
>How many people died in Puerto Rico?
Less than 3000.
>What was the biggest inauguration crowd ever?
Typical Trump exaggerations. Not lies. ie. "I caught a fish as big as a whale!"
>Where are those steel mills being announced again that don't exist?
I see the establishment media are all repeating this from a quick google search. I guess that's why you're mindlessly parroting it too, you eternal loser. I don't know enough about the steel mill industry or its goings on to fact check Trump or find an answer.
>That rising crime rate in Germany?
Censorship by german media and police.

Yeaahhhh if you knew anything about Woodward you wouldn't be saying that. Woodward doesn't need or want trump.

This

>Woodward doesn't need or want trump.
??????

The book is obviously fake but it makes for excellent fan-fiction. I read an excerpt where Woodward has Trump calling Heather Heyer a mudshark for basically an entire page while Mattis shakes his head disapprovingly. Funniest damn thing I read that week.

LOL TRUMP SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA AKA SWAMP.

WOODWARD IS A FAGGOT FROM WAY BACK IN MY DAY WHEN HE SET UP NIXON, FOR NOTHING IN COMPARISON WITH THE ARCH CRIMINALITY OF HRC AND OBUMMER.

Woodward. LOL

>Funniest damn thing I read that week.
This is probably why the book is selling.

Trump "ordering Mattis to kill Assad" should be all you need to know to know the authenticity of the book.

wow tell me more this sounds incredible
is the book gonna get banned like dailystormer for making fun of her

>mfw my friends actually paid money to read this shit

Attached: 1421631733345.jpg (312x312, 46K)

Attached: 8bitbeheadallsatans_03.jpg (1422x1836, 482K)

Still though, if that was true, it would prove the generals aren't warhawks like people thought.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (596x805, 466K)

Is he going to pee on it?

DRUMPFFFF

im a girl and i demand to see dick in this thread.
those cow balls up above got the juices flowin

oh wow for some reason i thought that was a cow

When Ron's done with that book it'll be the Yellow Pages.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

>That rising crime rate in Germany?

Trump didn't like about that. He was clearly talking about violent crimes. Germany comes out and says no no crime is down as a total. Which it is. Except for rapes, murders, and violent crimes, which were all up.

Tits first bitch or gtfo

Post a pdf. link. If it’s all about the gorilla channel, it’s not honest. Hook us up, faggot. I’m not buying that shit.

President Trump is an incredibly polarazing figure.

Even though I have not read the book I can allmost surely say that if it is pro trump, it will ignore his faults and exault his successes.

If instead it is against him it will do the inverse.

Finding a more or less objective analisis of his work is difficult as everyone is running to further their own political ends.

Tpbp.
The truth is on the cover.
Trump IS in the white house.
and this collection of nonsense was likely cobbled together by some guy named bob woodward, who seems to be afraid of Trump in the whitehouse.

All the rest is bunk.

>a world-renowned reporter

good point, it's all made up isn't it, sheeit

Every word. You faggots and your anti-journalism bias because they report the truth about Trump

>leftists
>lecturing anyone on facts or history

Attached: 1535150733750.jpg (399x384, 19K)

same, very strange user

No lie according to this book Trump laughed for 4 hours at the fat bitch dying in Charlottesville as the megolodon of mudsharks. I honestly wish it was true. The author must be a Trump supporter making money off of these mouth breathing NPCs.

Attached: 1536768092941.jpg (319x340, 18K)

fucking jews

Attached: 1516381298416.jpg (437x431, 28K)

I don't think anyone in the media is capable of being objective when it comes to Trump. There are piles of examples of this being the case.

This is nothing new, just more of the same unending coordinated attack that's been going on since the election. I wonder (((who))) could be behind it.

>Drumphs a baby
I swear to god you’re all such predictable soft brained faggots

Attached: ED3C2794-3DE9-4F8D-AFD5-EC36BC6F6D7C.gif (1200x832, 925K)

*Trump referred to fat bitch as megolodon of mudsharks

FUCK I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS WINNING IT'S TOO MUCH

Attached: Dr Pavel I'm POTUS.png (882x1332, 1.27M)

Though I am certain that most of it is probably fake and gay, they say that even a broken clock is right twice a day, despite what the Trump or anti-Trump ziocucks in this thread say so read it with a grain of salt. I haven't read it yet.

Woodward is fake news just like watergate, jfk, sandy hoax, obama, trump, etcetera etcetera

It's Woodward. He's a legend. It's 100% true.

Wolff has zero credibility and neither does Omorosa. Woodward is on an entirely different level.