Time to man up, stop being a manchild, put a ring on that finger and put a baby in her

I am getting sick and tired of this roastie meme. Vaginas look different, just face it. We can to accept that when we showed each other our gorgeous vaginas to be more accepting of each other.

Its your fault that I lost a great guy, a really great guy someone that I tried so hard to keep around until the day I was done with, you know, having fun and enjoying life. I had him around since high school and I broke up with him because my friends told me about the great life I could have and then get back with him when I was ready. I kept tabs on him since high school ended and secretly hoped that every relationship he ever had would be a disaster and every interaction with a woman would be a disaster. He would then realise that I, me, was the only one for him ever. I even got mutual friends to get him jealous that I was with other guys and talk of my success as a career woman. And yet he was so unimpressed by me like I was some ugly fat girl could he actually be gay?

So anyway I came across this manosphere stuff and I was so appalled, like I really feel sad for you. You may have brainwashed him who was supposed to be MY husband and MY secured future as well as mummy who worked so hard for me. I did not want him to be corrupted by life on the fast lane, he was so pure he probably still is. I was so happy when some other girl tried to snatch him away from me after SHE had her fun and enjoyed life. Even if I dont know her it doesnt give her to right get into my business, I dont get into her business with her guy.

So yea, like marriage isnt about sex. Once I got it out of my system I can be a good wife and mother and he can be there for ME. So what if sex during marriage declines? You are not in your teens any more you are a grown adult. There are bills to pay and childern to raise. Sex is for making childern not adolescent pleasure.

I hope you are feeling happy about yourselves, I had everything down to a tee and you bunch of horrible boys ruined my chance!!

GGGRRR

Attached: party_woman.jpg (1000x667, 97K)

My cunt looks like the michelin man

Is that Trudeau on the left?

tits or gtfo

(did not read)

if you werent a worthless cunt, guys would be lining up to put a ring on your finger.

reality is, you're worthless.

Exactly sweety, dont worry when we saw our friend's vagina it looked like an alien lol.

But did you really have to say "cunt"?

You are cute. He is quite hot actually.

Oh! I am really appalled by that. I am done sending nudes different guys. I just want to settle down, why do you have to interfere? Its really none of your business.

For once a based leaf

Best copy pasta of a roastie losing it. Am American of Asian ancestry with traditional Asian wife and we are gonna have an awesome nationalistic child that is pro America and against degenerate choices.

This

Attached: applause.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Ok so, I'll try to explain. I am a career woman striving in the big bad corporate world who worked hard. I partied hard and had the time of my life, its out of my system and I am ready to settle down. But no.... you had to get in MY way of securing MY husband and MY future as well as mummy's. Words cant explain the resentment I have for people like you that corrupted by high school sweetheart. I hope you are happy about yourself.

8/10

>I partied hard and had the time of my life

perhaps you shouldn't have spent your prime years spreading your legs.

fact is, women age like milk and no man on the planet wants to date, let alone marry, a 30+ year old girl.

too bad.

Plz post bobs and vegana for verification

Attached: arbys.jpg (614x514, 64K)

>Am American of Asian ancestry with traditional Asian wife and we are gonna have an awesome nationalistic child that is pro America and against degenerate choices.
Based Asian man!! Civic nationalism FTW
#HeWillNotDivideUs

Definitely a dude in his moms basement playing this. You should shower and shave your neck beard

I don't like vaginas anymore.

get a job

Posts like these are why euros make mutt memes about us

Feelings can not be copy pasta or whatever you gay men going your own way call it. You cant even handle a real woman like me in... what do you call it again? Oh right IRL in real life.

I hate Asian girls so much, I hated that they were treating him so nicely further ruining my plans

>perhaps you shouldn't have spent your prime years spreading your legs.

Why shouldnt I? I am a person I have wants and needs. Whats wrong with a bit of fun anyway? You guys have your computer games or whatever and I can have fun with guys. My friends knew what they were talking about and just for the record vagina change according to age anyway. You must be some kind of pedophile that has a thing for baby vaginas. Yea I think so!

OP, you sound like a homosexual that hates straight men and wants straight women to fuck niggers

OP, would you mind cutting your dick off please

OP, we are waiting

post pics of your severed dick

or is OP a feminist that hates men and wants women to be horrible and fucked up

men have wants and needs too.

they don't want a prune, they want grapes.

Haha I hate women and I think I always will

>So what if sex during marriage declines
if you aren't providing sexual favors to your husband then what the fuck are you doing

there is no reason for a man to tolerate a woman that refuses to perform sexual favors

if you refuse to perform sexual favors then your value as a woman is zero

Attached: 1518638843875m.jpg (439x1024, 111K)

the entire time spent with me is spent preparing for sex or getting me sexually aroused

this is standard pua expectation

Sweetie I am high powered corporate queen, self made too. Much love. I hope you one day get outside and be worth a real woman's time.

Educated and employed sweetie. Empowered, loud and proud. I heard they might be hiring in your neck of the woods.

Umm.. yea.. nice one from the guy that likes "furies" and wonders if traps are gay. Me and friends would laugh at you for a week during our lavish dinners. Jealous much? Yes of course.

Attached: 1512000314045.jpg (1024x717, 158K)

i'm not sure how true the incel meme is but some folks get triggered. best advice, if you get a chance to get in there, go in raw and drop a seed

NEVER.
N HYMEN, NO DIAMOND.
WILL NEVER GO BACK ON THIS, NEVER EVER.

>put a ring on that finger
What finger? The only fingers that touch me are my own.

>put a baby in her
In who? I'm 35 and I've only had sex a few times. The only gf I ever had didn't really want to sleep with me

>partied hard
fuck off roastie, kys, damaged (fastly expiring) goods

Attached: 1508005620331.jpg (798x951, 432K)

Vaginas more than just look different. Some actually are tighter than others believe it or not. So no, I'm not going to wife up a busted roastie

>loses man to asian woman
>most likely incel jerking it off to this thread of hearing about traditional women getting bred by traditional men

Attached: 59FA46FC-87DF-4DE0-8DA9-D23227D51900.jpg (1022x1024, 69K)

Shut up cunt the only thing you ever get or deserve is what a MAN gives you you worthless shriveled arby's roast needed cunt

>Replying to bait threads

Attached: 1412618851245.jpg (2576x1920, 858K)

Darling, men are supposed to be the strong ones to know to do without. I have known a few strong me in my life and I need a husband to take care of me. I need to settle down, do you get it!?

I mean he can get sex with me on his birthday and new years, thats plenty I feel. Any more than that and he might be a pervert, like a big time pervert.

Hoooooooooo... this is big objectification sex is for making babies honey not some adolescent pass time. I am sure you can understand, you are smart right?

Okay, natural progression. Just Google it! Its easy!

This was actually a real thread once?

What’s going on here is your realization that, like most women, you wanted to have your cake & eat it too. You wanted the benefits of being a slut, but also have the benefits of having a man take care of you once you’re too old and ugly to attract a respectable mate. What’s worse is you actually care so little about this guy you keep going on about that you wanted him to keep his life on hold while you went out and had a good time, just to have him care for you. Your entire story makes you sound entirely superficial & emotionless and you absolutely deserve what has happened to you and you’re a terrible person for thinking you love somebody when really you were using them as an object for your own benefit. I know you already know this as well, but you’re too sociopathic to care that you use people as objects. Any actual decent person that heard your story would tell you exactly what I’m telling you now, as more than likely you have heard this many times before and you’re scrambling to find something to blame it on besides yourself because if you ever did admit responsibility for your childish actions you would likely have a mental breakdown. Bullseye, isn’t it?

i just want my own vicky valencourt

Attached: 1536897581080.jpg (540x540, 44K)

Sluts lives don't matter.

Too far, 6/10, was 8/10 before this post

You've not got it out of your system then.

This bitch probably had her fair share of brown babies scrapped out of her and knows the bigger blood and STDs are still there

Confirmed larp after the sex two times a year bit. Too obvious of bait. 6/10.

Shame on you, men literally enslaved woman and beat woman you are horrendous people. So horrendous you ruined my 15 year plan. I just wanted kids and someone to be there for me and not have me for my body...

Just be a man! You know a male! Back in the day men were men and women were women. Its just parting and fun, get over it.

How can you have so much hate!? Dont you know your mother is a woman too!?

Pretty funny, definitely a bloke wanting to talk about his fake vagina.

Roastie? You wish.

If I'm wrong, please explain how Jow Forums prevented you marrying a guy who didn't want you?

I'm a woman and I hate the roastie stuff too, because it's factually incorrect.

I've hade a huge number of fucks and my genitals are very tidy, thanks.

In a nutshell you had your fun and now want a beta male to leach from (you even admit that too.)
How are we wrong again? Also I hope you never get him back and end up alone for the rest of your life.

>>>/kitchen/

>>Career woman
>>Posting w/ Nazi flag

LOL

LOL

Me and friends had a pact. When we were in high school we were told of the partying and fun we could have. Like come one being let in atnightclubs, free drinks, hot and dangerous guys that treat you like a princess and free food. I mean sure I really liked him, I even loved him he was just so kind and caring. I wanted to experience what life has to offer and you know there are so many hot guys. I didnt want to totally write him off, I was being fair to getting back together after high school after I was done. He was supposed to take it like a man, I suppose he didnt really love me. Sure he cried like a puppy in front of me in high school trying to get back with me but come on! Fun and parties! It was so much fun. This is really your fault for corrupting him, he would have been the best husband and even my stupid friends would be green with envy. Dont you dare imply I am a bad person, I worked hard for this and I even attend church!

Okay hun just make sure you grow up and wife up your sweetheart you dont want her to fall too hard after she has her fun

Excuse me, what!?

Actually the first bf I was with after my future hubby was private school educated muslim indian with well off family that would make you blush. Unfortunately my boss caught us having sex in the change room, I mean what wrong with doing something as exciting as that? Dont tell me you wouldnt like that?

Well my friend Monica has sex with hubby only twice year, why cant I? Who is she!?

>please explain how Jow Forums prevented you marrying a guy who didn't want you?

You fucking loser, you fucking peasant this site is littered with anti woman stuff its sickening. Roastie this roastie that and discouraging him from marrying ME this whole MGTOW thing, so what if I kept him waiting it just shows he actually loves me? Like duh? How do I know he didnt want me because of my body? Really? He literally doesnt care that I am a big career woman and that I was desired by all these guys. He doesnt even talk about me!!!!!! He would be 30 something now and has not even called me asking to catch up. He should be thinking about marrying me, we went to the same school for God's sake!

Um... its what you call irony sweetie

Attached: 7098e939-077b-4781-8f26-28d267f27ab0.png (1375x1600, 1.89M)

Eww that is disgusting. I cant believe he ever took your word instead of mine. I have him since primary school and instead of trusting me he trusts these grubs. Whats more I am not married and my mum needs support too.

Why is this happening???

I missed this one, yea um slut shaming is not a thing dear. We are women like your mothers are.

Pasta not subtle enough.

Fuck off, LARPer.

>So no, I'm not going to wife up a busted roastie

Its not like we are getting any younger hun, get it while its hot.

>men literally enslaved woman and beat woman
>Back in the day men were men and women were women

Pick one, you fucking moronic LARPing cuntstain.

Attached: 1536171697915.jpg (664x689, 72K)

You need to go to a mental hospital, whether this is a larp or not.

Good thing new women are born every day.

>25+ girl for marriage
Ftfy

>education
>career
>partying
>empowerment
You had one job.

Attached: 1536008647620.jpg (1500x1147, 252K)

she was a virgin

Attached: 37249289_271163633660425_1205986942240423936_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.32M)

No you shut up! You are just jealous I was with hot successful guys. As for my privates they are just fine, he doesnt have to see it all the time you know.

I'd rather never touch a female than be with a whore

>I am a career woman

DROPPED

the first things your cats will eat is your face

Attached: roasted.png (1500x836, 1.77M)

Fake and gay OP is a faggot.
Tits or GTFO

He can’t stick his dick in your career. No man fucking cares about your career. Only women find careers attractive.

Besides, you don’t own him. You fucked up by breaking his trust and being an entitled creep and surprise, other men don’t want you either.

Attached: AF8AE436-180B-4642-B45D-BDB180C69552.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

t. roastie

Why would anyone bother settling down with a used up whore when there's a constant new crop of young, fresh and fertile girls every year?

Attached: 1516423443943.gif (297x330, 2.57M)

I can't believe so many kissless virgins fell for this larp

>I can't believe so many kissless virgins fell for this larp
That's what happens when betas don't know what the fuck they're doing.

>t. Roastie in heart and soul

Attached: 7F0D5002-419D-4932-B911-5196772CEF77.jpg (800x600, 77K)

LARPING THOT BEGONE!

Yea well I was virgin too, I kept my virginity. Then I met this private schooled muslim indian boy with a very well off family. We got caught having sex in the change rooms at work and its was so embarassing when the news got out! Thankfully most people know I was a good nerdy girl and did not believe it after a few years. Until then its alright because the had their own lives anyway.

I was so outraged that when my boy found out he believed the story that I got caught having sex with my bf. I mean come on people would get to admire me and associate me with that money!

I though he loved me why did he believe the story straight away

Dont touch what you cant afford!

I would have dropped you in the nightclub like you were a fly after blowing a week's pay on me.

No honey this boy is mine. I would make sure I spread gossip about him so no girl would get with him and I would pray that all his relationships with girls are disastrous and even that has no friends so he will look to me. Seriously these Asian skeleton ladies need to fuck off!

There is sex in adolescense and sex in adulthood in adult sex after marriage you do it twice a year like my friend does with her husband. Get your facts straight.

I hope you are not man enough to handle me anyway... so bye..

>I hope you are not man enough to handle me anyway... so bye..
I don't think that any human could handle AIDS.

K bai mister alarmingly realistic larp. Good material for a YouTube vid or something here. 7/10 for convincing frantic smugness.

Attached: E50DC559-87CE-48C5-B5D2-032CAFB9661E.gif (240x300, 3.89M)

>muslim indian boy
It is funnier if you are more subtle with it

Based maple.

>career woman
Part of where you fucked up.

plz be real

If you put a ring on a club whore and impregnate her you are a fucking idiot. Never listen to meme flags hiding their israeli flags. They will all be dead by the end of the century

Anyway I am back at my sedk from lunch. Me and the girls had a good laugh at you lot

Yea cool, just make suure you tone down a bit I am trying to get married. Thanks.

Not that I expect you to know about muslims in india, pakis or whatever... and they were RICH.

So in university my bf was from a wealthy family in a prime piece of real estate and he believed my story I was the victim the entire time. I set my then bf on my hubby to be so he could be in check. So he knows that he is mine, so that he knows I am desired and going places so he would appreciate me when I snag him.

You are no fun... look babe once the partying is done just turn a new page, its alright. I am sure your high school sweetheart would depend on you if she ever wants to get married.

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

So any ideas on how I could get this guy to marry me? You ruined my plans at snagging him so make up for it with some advice. Okay... ready.. set.. go!

Arent you precious lol.
I'll just get my grandmother to show me the ropes. Hopefully you lot can hurry up with giving me ADVICE on marrying this guy while grandmother is alive! I can always ask my mum though she would be extra motivated I secured a future for us and she'll be there 24/7.