Now that the Accuser has step forward

...and the allegations seem credible. It would not be right to just rush the confirmation process for Kavanaugh

At least there are some Republican senators that actually have some moral decency and want to actually hear from the accuser before moving forward with the nomination.

Based on this revelation, I doubt the GOP have enough votes to pass him through anyway. No Democrat will vote yes given the bombshell, not even the red-state ones. In fact, I can see a few Republicans voting NO.

The next step forward is to hear from the accuser. After that, conduct a thorough investigation examining her allegations. Republicans should have a vested interested in clearing his name as well if they truly feel he is innocent.

Only then, can we have a vote again where we can be certain there is no wrongdoing. Possibly after the mid-term elections.

Attached: ExampleofMoralDecency.jpg (617x626, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/16/california-professor-christine-ford-claims-kavanaugh-sexually-assaulted-her-it-derailed-me.html
ratemyprofessors.com/AddRating.jsp?tid=2403472
bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: DecencyOverPolitics.jpg (610x444, 54K)

he will be confirmed easily and right on schedule
these faggots are ridiculous and everyone sees right through it

>conduct a thorough investigation examining her allegations.
That could be a violation of rights. This claim is groundless, and outside of the statue of limitations. There is nothing that can be done. Its is more "Muh russia" horseshit. How can you prove that something didn't happen? Bottom line is that this is the democrat play book. We knew this was coming, and will continue to expect it on every nomination. 2d chess.

The accusations do not “seem credible”. They’re thirty fucking years old, they’re written by a leftist, and there’s absolutely no proof of them at all. Isn’t it nice for her to wait 30 yesrs before this massive occasion to be brave and tell her story?

Again, with this bullshit.

This cunt is a fraud. Feinstein is a fraud. The DNC is a criminal cabal.

This woman is a fraud.

Moral decency shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Attached: FeinsteinAgrees.jpg (604x438, 55K)

>the party of keith ellison a literal admitted women beater rapist and anti semite talking about moral decency

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Flake is such a bitch cuck.
Why do Arizonans vote for this s o y i m

Attached: op.jpg (671x713, 91K)

>investigate the grabbing of boobies in high school

Attached: uhh_ok.gif (400x225, 513K)

First of all Keith Ellison denied the allegations.
Secondly, his ties to being "anti-semite" is his connections to the Nation of Islam which helped a lot of underprivileged black people. Does not mean he supports their antisemitism.

Finally, I'm not hear to defend Keith Ellison. No one is defending him over his allegations. Yet Republicans are ready to smear the accusers of Kavanaugh and ram him through the Supreme Court nomination

You guys are all missing the point.
There are not enough votes to confirm him anyway after this bombshell allegations.

Either he withdraws himself from the nomination or let the FBI take its time in conducting a thorough investigation into the matter.

Either way, the vote should obviously be delayed. Which I think will happen.

I am calling Flakes office in the AM. I have reason to believe Brett Kavanaugh masturbated in High School, this is unacceptable.

This all because of stupid fuck mitch mcconnell and his stupid ass nuclear option, i knew this was going to happen if he did that and the dumb fuck did and thought he was going to get away unscathed. Not only has he lost a seat, he has created a cause to rally dems for midterms.

All the GOP has to do right now is the decent thing of investigation this allegations further. If they just rush Kavanaugh through the confirmation process, then it will be their undoing for the mid-term elections.

Nope. Letting demonrats get by with this kind of shit would be republicans undoing.

THIS WILL BE HIS UNDOING JUST LIKE ANITA HILL PREVENTED CLARENCE THOMAS FROM BEING APPOINTED, TRUST ME GUISE!!!!

Attached: 1475729596797.jpg (300x295, 26K)

No, playing faggot games with leftist retards shouting INPEACH FOTY FI is a waste of our time, we're done giving you cocksuckers any leeway, we'll never ever "work with you to meet in the middle" again, you kooked it so hard this last few years that you're toast to us. Now, every conservative I know simply says "I just wish the fucking liberals would die already", nobody likes your party, nobody cares about you, so fucking kill yourselves, kikes.

>First of all Keith Ellison denied the allegations.
So did Kavanaugh you baitster

5/10 for making me reply

>Rush the confirmation
Dafuck you mean?! I feel like these bullshit hearings have been going on for a damn month now.

I hope Flake gets sexually assaulted by one of the illegals he loves more than his citizens.

>the decent thing
After this concocted political taxtic? No go schlomo. How about we let the FBI investigate Feinsteins China aide.

Actual conservative here. I've supported Trump from the day he announced his candidacy, and was truly impressed with his decision with nominate Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. With that said, we must take these allegations seriously. I have a daughter, and it is our responsibility -- no, our moral obligation -- to investigate any and all claims of sexual assault wherever such incidents may have taken place, and without regard to remoteness. We must let this woman have her chance to speak loudly and clearly, and we must let the Senate investigate this as closely as possible. And that's coming from an actual conservative.

Lol you lying piece of shit

this is the most transparent shill post I've seen in my fucking life

kill yourself, marxist queer

The FBI already threw it out. They literally handed it over to the White House because it was utterly transparent bullshit

If it was credible we'd have known a long time ago Moishe McShekelsnifferberg

If it wasn't so on the nose this would be good bait

It's the Russian hoax all over again. Sorry, but you played that dumb card once already.

Shitposting at its finest. And that coming from an actual shitposter

>How about we let the FBI investigate Feinsteins China aide
please

To be honest, I'm disappointed "in good faith" hasn't made an appreance in this thread yet.

I am calling Brett Kavanaughs office in the morning. I have reason to believe Flake molested some little boys.

Source?

At first I was gonna call you a shill but you posted:

You’re just a baiting Jow Forumsack

Attached: 3558ECC6-16BE-4930-86CC-BACBC3C1C6F2.png (978x626, 376K)

lmao 10/10 trolling i literally chuckled at this

"Upon receipt of the information on the night of September 12, we included it as part of Judge Kavanaugh’s background file, as per the standard process," the FBI said in a statement. Fox News has learned that the White House would have to request that the bureau follow up on the letter for the matter to be investigated further.
foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/16/california-professor-christine-ford-claims-kavanaugh-sexually-assaulted-her-it-derailed-me.html
4th result when you ctrl-F for white

Hey Alex, you're suppose to shillpost using templates from the Group B tab of the kavarape2018.xls. The Group A tab is for the weekend crew. Get your shit together. We went over this like 3 times during Shareblue orientation.

>Actual conservative here.

Attached: 1534818277772.gif (448x308, 188K)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints does not condone such behavior. Flake will answer for his own crimes.
That is all.

Shes fucking nuts. Check out the 'rape my professor' web site.

this

Attached: Slobway.png (125x125, 2K)

If your daughter is ever at a "party" with 3 guys in a closet then you failed at parenting. period.

Funny thing is, she probably has already if shes in HS, and those 3 males were named Kaghwi, D'jeremy and Shohwn.

sorry, we're out of mayo

She has no ratings...
ratemyprofessors.com/AddRating.jsp?tid=2403472

whats with arizona? first Mccain and now a guy literally named Flake

>allegations seem credible
>muh delays cuntfirmed
>BLUMPFS btfo
critters like you looney lefties ought to be skinned alive and dumped in a body of saltwater, preferably out at sea so the sharks can clean up the mess.

Attached: NotAmused.png (176x183, 61K)

HE FELT UP SOME BROAD AT A HIGH SCHOOL PARTY IN THE 1980s. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

i don't doubt for a second that they blanked her shit out when her name became public. no doubt at all

Time for a national MeToo moratorium day. Women have until the 31st of December 2018 to formally accuse any men that ever touched/harassed/poked/offended them prior to that date. Then that’s it. No more of this faggot underhanded “coming forward when the accused is doing something big/important/public/financially lucrative” bullshit. And women wonder why no one takes them seriously.

And Feinstein had the letter from this nameless woman since June or July and held on to it till now.

it's 2018, wamen should in 'legal terms' be permitted to withdraw consent even after the fact, be it on the same day or a million years ago.
tfw this is the reality we live in right now.

Attached: Frank Garrett2.jpg (480x360, 19K)

There is ZERO (0) evidence. It's just a wild ass fucking claim, and a very disgusting move by the DNC to ruin a good man's credibility. This tramp wants money, plain and simple.

Attached: opiscockchugger.png (680x471, 457K)

There were dozens of reviews going back to 2014 earlier this afternoon. (((They))) have been scrubbing her off the web all day. If someone can get a look at her finances, even a credit check, I'm betting there's gonna be a lots of debt leading up until last week where it all mysteriously disappears. Should check what her cuck husband does for a living too.

she's also a professor in California who frequently donates to the Democrat party.

Faggot pasta is faggot

I looked about 2 hours ago and they were still there. Damn.

I am a female. Four daughters. I say that you have been outed as a shill. Do you think that a mother doesn't know her children? With that said, if one of my girls kept something like that to herself for over thirty years, I would take her for professional help. No normal girl comes up with a story like this. It sounds like she has a 'Fatal Attraction' for the poor judge.

>Actual conservative here. I've supported Trump from the day he announced his candidacy, and was truly impressed with his decision with nominate Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. With that said, we must take these allegations seriously. I have a daughter, and it is our responsibility -- no, our moral obligation -- to investigate any and all claims of sexual assault wherever such incidents may have taken place, and without regard to remoteness. We must let this woman have her chance to speak loudly and clearly, and we must let the Senate investigate this as closely as possible. And that's coming from an actual conservative.

And I am a long time card carrying member of the communist party and I say we must pass Kavanaugh so that the outrage felt by the proletariate and the oppressed blacks with bring about the revolution that much sooner.

>...and the allegations seem credible.
No.

Ever since Moore, the left realized that all they need to do is pay someone to say something inappropriate happened decades ago, hand the story off to their media friends, and watch whoever they targeted get destroyed. They'll never stop now that it's proved to be a successful tactic.

disregard this poster , he raped me 30 years ago.

FBI already refused to investigate. Past statute of limitations. If you Bolsheviks respected the law youd know that. I cant wait for you guys to attempt your revolution.

>There are not enough votes to confirm him anyway after this bombshell allegations.
Yes there are. Flake will bend the knee because he doens't want to get literally murdered by his constituents in arizona.

The allegations do not seem credible you moron. She doesn't even wanna press charges or pursue it.

Nice try tho.

Fuck that flake asshole, fuck cuckservatives. First time they can finally put the scotus in their favor and they rather not because of "drumpf" leftist faggots.

that is not true , of course.

why did you make this post?

Cuckservatives get the gas first

>Flake

Perfect last name for that little shit.

It's true. I saw it. OP is a rapist.

Attached: untitled.png (317x315, 4K)

OP raped me as well. We were at a Walmart checkout line in the 14th century and he fondled my long sword while screaming "dues vault!" I felt absolutely pillaged.

>Yay! It’s muh burtday!

Fake as fuck. You act like normal Jow Forums users are mindless sheep who just go with popular opinion because someone who relates to their “shared similarity” posted some opinion on Facebook.

Doesnt Pence get to be the tie breaker if there's a tie?

We should flood Flakes office with calls about being raped by Flake when we were in school. Maybe that piece of shit will get the message.

As an actual Jew here I want say the only reason Jewishness is passed matrilineally is because we couldn't stop Jewish women from sleeping with literally anyone but Jewish men.

We need to hear from four male witnesses if we are to assume any merit to these claims.

Why though? That happened 35 years ago!

>Credible
You're actually retarded.

Are sexual abuse allegations the new false flag?

>Actual conservative here
Uh huh..

Attached: heresyouryou.jpg (316x325, 16K)

It's over. Trump will be impeached in early 2019.

This. The republicans are worse for falling for this bullshitand entertaining it.

>sudden allegations before something 'important'
>well outside any window to even take legal action
>modern feminism/metoo over-exaggeration for something that happened at a frat-party in the 80s
>People shilling it like it matters and demanding everything be halted to investigate the issue despite there being literally no proof

Attached: 1518488739613.gif (256x256, 458K)

They’re the new Hail Mary pass. And they work because
>no evidence needed, just claims
>most women who know it’s bullshit won’t say anything cuz grrl power
>men who know it’s bullshit won’t say anything because muh side needs to win at any and all costs
>men who know it’s bullshit and actually call it as such are labeled misogynistic, and that helpfully perpetuates the next round of accusations because obviously men are scum and women are virtuous angels

>This all because of stupid fuck mitch mcconnell and his stupid ass nuclear option, i knew this was going to happen if he did that and the dumb fuck did and thought he was going to get away unscathed. Not only has he lost a seat, he has created a cause to rally dems for midterms.

This has nothing to do with the fucking "nuclear option". If Flake delays the vote, Kavanaugh's nomination process will get stopped in the Committee. The whole Senate won't even be able to vote on his confirmation.

bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/

Liberals are terrible poker players. Flake and Corker called your bluff, Feinstein tried to say the FBI needed to investigate it not them, but the FBI already declined to investigate.
You don't get to summon bullshit investigations at will. Also
>That plebbit spacing
Get fucked, he's getting the nod Thursday and you just failed.

>people held their nose and voted for Trump in 2016 because they didn't want libtards on the Supreme court
>people will hold their nose and vote for Republicans in 2018 because they don't want libtards on the Supreme Court
Are liberals dumb? They should have just confirmed Kavanaugh right away to keep this issue off the midterms.

Gracias

Fuck, I screwed up wrong image earlier.

Attached: DnP_Z09XoAAkBH8.jpg (1135x688, 105K)

>magically a sexual assault victim steps forward
Clearly this is blackmail but because 98% of normies don’t even understand the basic definition of blackmail we get to watch this circus progress.
>gets close to Supreme Court
>he raped me! ....back in the 1980s or something
I mean cmon now.

Why did mods Shoah this image? Not enough nigger dick in it you pathetic fucking jizz guzzlers

Archive or way back ?

this development makes him 1000% more qualified.

We'll stop you from stopping us.
Get Rekt Donkey!

Trump, it is time to become the Senate.

The victim took a polygraph test and passed it. Judge Kavanaugh should do the same.

An investigation should be held. If this were your daughter, you would feel the same way. Have some empathy.

There isn't even an allegation of rape you fucking idiot

Kek. Youre such a fucking faggot.

>cat lady professor that lives in California and has donated large sums of money to the DNc accuses him of a sexual assult that happened 30 years ago

Imagine my shock.

Attached: image.jpg (170x255, 19K)