Dem. Operative here. Just wanted you guys to know we have several more accussers lined up

Dem. Operative here. Just wanted you guys to know we have several more accussers lined up.

BKD-Day as its known here hasnt even started. He is done, we won for now.

Attached: kavanaugh-1.png (722x378, 200K)

Screenshot this

There were other people on Trump's list. And Ginsburg probably won't even last until that movie about her comes out.

Q predicted this

No you don't.
He's getting confirmed. And when we've fully seized power, you're getting lined up against the wall. Have a nice day.

do you really think your canned accusation hold any weight anymore?
your playbook is old.
you act like it is still 2007.
go ahead, keep bringing accusers out.
the vote will continue regardless and you will be caught holding your dicks in your hands when you should have been trying to shore up your defenses for november
gg no re faggot

>several more accussers lined up.

yeah a lingering hug or forecable kissing allegation from college should do it.

Oh you may get another justice in for sure, not this one and we will use the vacancy to campaign and try and sieze senete. Its a long shot but our only shot. Out whole last minute campaign is gonna be protect roe, despite knowing they will never nuke it.

Lined up and shot lololol, you sound tuff.

Jokes on you. We love rapists and womanizers now.

I wouldn't want a supreme court judge whose never ground on a chick on the dance floor, what about you Jow Forums?

One things for sure, if this guy gets in, he will be savagely anti-liberal for the next 30 years. So you FUCKHEADS are probably digging your own hole.

>dem operative here, we are tanking our credibility, we are fucking morons

Attached: 1530815796705.jpg (1839x1920, 293K)

Dem insider here. We’re losing white working class voters. Please vote for us so we can redistribute your paycheck to immigrants and niggers.

That's what they said about Thomas. Zzzzzzz

What’s a Dem. operative? Can I be one? How do you get that job? What do you do?

Larping should be punishable by hanging.

Dem fluffer here, Maxine Waters has a huge one

Hmm sounds familiar...how did that work out for Trump?

Attached: 1536270011136.jpg (1000x600, 318K)

Anything you can do, I can do better.
I can do anything better than you.

Attached: 10.jpg (571x571, 53K)

Remember that french commie? He did something like this and gave a shit eating grin? Got punched by a nazi and died instantaneously?
Really makes me wonder how a civil war would go for you. Considering the infrastructure the army needs can be destroyed in thirty minutes and they have never won against insurgency.

get your abortion while you still can, kav is in and all this effort is doing is eroding the left's position

its code for guy that doesn't actually draw a salary but gets free pizza and eventually will be red scarfed

He will ve confirmed on Tuesday.

You're toast. He's getting nominated and you're losing the midterm elections in a big way. Focus on 2020.

Can’t wait for libel and slander laws to be written in favor of the accused rather than the accuser

Attached: onal-smthis-organization-does-not-sell-arms-1871-planned-parenthood-31262084.png (500x437, 61K)

>Just wanted you guys to know we have several more accussers lined up.
Please provide. Make him pass as Trump will only make the accusations ridiculous.

Dem operative here. I hate white people and LOVE being a Jewish slave. I can’t wait to further antagonize all of you.

I just don't see it working this time or any other time henceforth.

dem operative here, i love corporations despite the fact that the dem party is the "working man's party" and only the mega-rich corporations benefit from mass-imigration also fuck white pipo

Attached: bebop.gif (540x405, 548K)