Gun Titles and a National Firearms registry

How would you feel/what do you think would happen if America started requiring gun titles and transfers of those titles?

Since it would be federally regulated and maintained, you would likely pay a tax on top of a fee for a personal gun transfer.. possibly even some sort of liability insurance too.

This 'solution' will more than likely be proposed and gun lobbyist will actually support it because its good for their business, and lawmakers, right and left, together due to that money that can be generated.

You might think it seems unenforceable at first, but if they make it a felony to own/possess a gun that isn't registered to someone, it would only take a few years to become the new norm.

its coming, and sooner than you all think

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 7.53.18 PM.png (528x399, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JdKI1wj-JpI
youtube.com/watch?v=hoqT_MIwdJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How would you feel/what do you think would happen if America started requiring gun titles and transfers of those titles?
Everyone I know would have lost or sold their guns years ago. Myself included. All of my guns were sold privately last year. Not a fucking thing they can do about it.

What about AR with custom built lowers....there is no serial number, and none is necessary. For the sake of state accounting, this type of firearm doesn't exist.

A firearm registry in the USA will fail because of it incomplete nature. Everything on it will be a lie.

Do you expect niggers in Chicago to honestly register their handguns either? The difference is that the average citizen has no issue obtaining a firearm. These niggers deal in stolen & illegal guns.

even we aren't that basd (yet)

pointless jewery

Lol, we bankrupted Smith & Wesson when they tried some shit last time, and that was before the internet. No sane manufacturer would support this bullshit.

The gun debate is over. Move along.

I think id start buying firearms under the table. Your kind will more than likely be lynched

youtu.be/JdKI1wj-JpI

SHALL

ok. fucking try it. please. i'm so tired of whiney commies pissing and moaning about constitutional rights. I cant wait for DOTR

Attached: basedment.jpg (1520x2688, 1.22M)

>What about AR with custom built lowers
Register the lower in a specific caliber, just like you would any gun. changing the caliber would be illegal on a registered lower. it could easily happen.

>Do you expect niggers in Chicago to honestly register their handguns either?
Immediately... no.. of course not. Its a long-term solution. You might not see any real results but give it a decade, people dont want o break the law

wrong, they would probably make personal transfers such a hassle that lifetime returns and FFL's would likely constitute most gun buys/sales, creating a new type of used gun market and artificially inflating their value based on long as bureaucratic bullshit

I dont think it would cause any kind of uprising. i dont see most people, or even gun owners really having a problem with this, if you do you are the minority, and time will correct your understanding, unless you want to go to jail.

If you meant 80% lowers those will be banned with the swipe of a pen, sure they are already around but you would be given a grace peroid to register and pay a tax on your firearm (possibly forced to purchase some sort of firearm liability insurance too). If you dont do so within a certian time period it will be considered illegal and a felony to possess such a firearm.

The loophole of being able to legally create you own firearms will become illegal. you will need some kind of license, again it wont stop everyone, at least not at first.

> Pass a law that says its a felony to possess a firearm that isn't in a registry database

HMMMM

LEMME THINK ABOUT THAT

*shotgun racking*

And the world will go on, and you will be remembered as that crazy guy who probably did sketchy shit with guns and had a lot to hide.

Please reinvigorate the far right

Slaughter leftists.

> that crazy guy who probably did sketchy shit with guns

What the fuck are you talking about? What does that even mean?

In my state there are 3x as many guns as people. Do you think all those people are doing "sketchy shit"? What if I asked you, do you think the rate of gun ownership is proportional to gun crime?

Who says im even a leftist? What would be the problem here? they arnt taking away your guns, you still get your fully semi automatics and hi-cap clips, you just have to wait a bit longer and fill more crap out that registers the gun to your name so the govt knows you have it. this would be more of a mental deterrent but would have good long-term results

Nope, i sure dont.

Let me ask you this... what do you have to hide? why would you break a law? nothing is being taken from you and, presumably, you are a good law abiding citizen right now, why would you let that change and become a felon over filling out a little paperwork for each gun. its for the kids.

>Why dont they just make drugs illegal, user?
Unenforceable and victimless laws mean nothing other than wasted taxpayer dollars.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 408DEF71-FD95-4722-9548-3810E76CFF2E.gif (230x352, 1.55M)

All gun grabbers WILL. BE. SHOT.
Repeal the 1934 NFA and 1986 FOPA.

> its for the kids.

you are a snake, and you will regret using dead children as your rhetorical props.

>Unenforceable

it would only be unenforceable for the first few years, which would probably be the duration of time you had to register all firearms. Sure the market is saturated with 80% lowers and home builds like Polymer80's, but after a few years any normie wouldnt touch one of those, knowing its a felony... just like drugs.

its just the truth. understand that they will find a 'solution' and something like this would probably be considered a compromise at this point

Attached: Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png (750x3200, 204K)

Watch your step faggot.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (2000x1376, 546K)

user you can make an AR lower from a 5$ cutting board. It will only serve to make the relative sanity of the current gun market be replaced by purely military style fully automatic weapons. The black market will be flush with submachine guns. Just like Australia.

Attached: 2008-10-28_024407_final.jpg (768x576, 54K)

>how can we put you on a registry so we know who to kill when our Neo-Bolshevik government comes to power

fuck off

>Register the lower in a specific caliber, just like you would any gun
No, I think you missed the point.

The point is that there is no way gun registration will work in the usa. It is far too late for that. It is 100% impossible to actually do it. Even with door to door sweeps, there is no chance.

Gun registration won't work. Period.

Attached: shop class.jpg (400x400, 57K)

>you would be given a grace peroid to register and pay a tax on your firearm
Nigger, they need to know that you have it. The state has no clue that you are building a gun. None. What forces a gun builder to register? If no one knows it is happening, it might as well not have happened.

How are you going to force every nigger in chicago to register their firearms. Please, Inform me of your plan. I need a laugh.

kavanaugh will end the NFA. by 2024 you'll be able to buy a full auto m4 SBR and suppressor for less than $2000

So are you going to make a pipe and a nail illegal op? Kek

This makes me hard.
I need to rub one out now.

It's already a felony for felons to possess firearms.
All this does is impose more needless and burdensome regulations on law-abiding citizens.
And we all know the real reason is for eventual confiscation.
So take your new law and shove it up your ass.

>compromise
No compromises when it comes to the Constitution.

good luck controlling the recoil with this. You wont be able to jack off a few days after you shoot that

I don't see bow its endurable. I've got a lot of firearms and much more parts, stripped receivers, reloading equipment etc. I'm not really in the minority either were I live. More than likely this would be peddled by places with almost zero gun rights anyway like California, Chicago, New Jersey etc. Theres no way you can catch and register all the firearms in the USA. I'm sure the argument of
>but it's illegal so you plebs will still comply :^)
But so is moonshine and that hasn't magically made me not have it. More to the point the drug war is a colossal failure, and drugs are easily accessible. Prohibition won't solve it, registration won't be feasible, and enforcement would be bloody in many parts of the country.

But I guess they're welcome to come and try.

Attached: 1535503626149.jpg (534x534, 80K)

Hello Mossad/CIA.
Planning something?
Gonna blame it on kids on an image board?

>fully semi automatics
Oh ok, you're a troll just looking for (you)s
Sage your shitty bait thread.

>good luck controlling the recoil with this. You wont be able to jack off a few days after you shoot that
Not the point. The point is that US citizens can build guns. We don't need permits. We don't need registration. That is the state.

Also, haven't jacked off in about 15 years. I don't need to.

You think about this without foresight. Unless this resulted in a direct uprising life would go on and people would get in line. Sure the blackmarket might be oversaturated for a bit BUT only until people become too scared to buy them/own them. Criminals will be criminals, that has always been, we wouldnt be taking away your gun rights or right to carry, so dont worry you can still shoot those gangbangers with full auto wooden machine guns. you will still be safe, and if you dont follow the process you are also a criminal. unless everyone is a criminal (an uprising) then you are the minority and will be looked down upon. And im 100% sure people would find something like that pretty reasonable. Also, If you didnt already know, like half of all firearm owners already think something like this already exists. Aaand even the concept of personal p2p firearm sales without a registered FFL involved is already illegal in the mind of a lot of older voters. people are stupid, what are ya gonna do?

why not just fill out the paperwork bro?

>we wouldnt be taking away your gun rights
Yea, no. Then you don't need to worry about registration of the firearms.

it is that simple. You don't have any plans to remove guns, then you don't have any business of knowing who has them.

Nope.
Gun grabbers will be bequeathed extra breathing holes.

Literally OY Can I see your carpenters and plumbers licenses? These liberal faggots should just move to the UK.

>Tfw I'm sitting on enough ordinance to launch an invasion of some small African nation

I really don't understand why they're pushing law abiding citizens into a corner when the only real end to that road is a really deadly insurgency with people who shoot more, train more, and go in the woods more than active duty combat units in the military.

Attached: 1536899828969.jpg (573x960, 44K)

>How would you feel/what do you think would happen if America started requiring gun titles and transfers of those titles?
I think democrats with the support of the fucking useful idiots would start confiscating guns because what you are suggesting is incrementally eroding my constitutionally protected constitutional rights. I also am in no mood to play semantics about it with pretentious psuedo-intellectual smugtards. No. Fuck off. There is no reason. Well the one...having a list of names and addresses for the confiscation. Seriously go be a scumbag elsewhere. Asshole.

Leftists fall in to two groups.
Genuinely robotically retarded.
Or pure evil, and don't believe we'll actually shoot them.

NOT

Read the second paragraph

Attached: declaration.jpg (1200x1505, 566K)

>Sorry officer, I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.

>We've already got the population fooled, goy. >We're gonna do this whether you like it or not.
>Tough shit if you don't like it.
>See how reasonable we are?
>Just accept my little coterie of faggots running your lives by signing the paperwork!

Attached: 1535600359949.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

Fuck that.
You want my automatics, you get them at 800 rounds per minute.

>knowing it's a felony....just like drugs
bruh you should listen to yourself...

>not having a gatcrank

There would be no sweeps. The laws regarding the personal sales of firearms, and the registration upon sale [or proof of ownership] would start immediately at any FFL.

They would give a grace period, you would probably have years to do so, but the day would come soon enough, its really not impossible to imagine, and like all laws al of people will break it, especially at first, but you couldn't deny that it would be a deterrent to crime in the long run, and it probably wouldnt be asking awhole lot more than the 4473 requires. maybe another form like that for each firearm. it not undoable. and you would only get in trouble if caught with them, sure some big hoarders might be raided to prove a point and send a message, but you would only get in trouble if found in possession of the firearm when its not registered, say when your hunting, or at the range or during a normal traffic stop. It not a lot of steps from where we already are

>All this does is impose more needless and burdensome regulations on law-abiding citizens.

and if you want to continue to be a law-abiding citizen you just need to designate all of your guns to your name, like you would a car or a home. Its not asking much, unless you have something to hide....

no one is taking away your right to bare arms, they/re just tacking on an extra step to the process.

no one is going to catch anyone, it will be your lawful duty to register your firearms and you will be given ample time to do so, maybe even discount waivers for people who wine enough also
>there is no way they can register every CAR in America
yet here we are.

Its an accountability issue and a mental deterrent, if we are really lucky the print of your guns firing pin impact is photographed like a signature. For. each. gun.

It will be crossreferenced will criminal databases to streamline the justice system and crack down on gun violence

I repeat.
All gun grabbers WILL BE SHOT.

>we
kys my man

>There would be no sweeps.
Then how do you accurately register all firearms? I have quite a few firearms that I guarantee do not exist. They were bought long before there was ever a need for background checks. Firearms are then handed down LEGALLY from father to son.

You cannot accurately register all firearms. It is impossible. You cannot keep people from selling firearms privately. You cannot stop people from making firearms.

You could enforce registration at the sale level, but with the amount of firearms in the USA, and the ability to craft a gun from a block of metal would mean that normies would be the main market. People like me would continue to sit on a small unregistered arsenal, and there is fuck all anyone can do about it.

>They would give a grace period
You can give a grace period all you want, you cannot force people to register their firearms accurately. It is impossible.

Won't that melt the barrels?

Attached: dubs3.jpg (500x385, 33K)

Rope is cheap and effective.

Attached: rope.gif (500x381, 977K)

>it’s for the kids
kill yourself niggerfaggot
majority of ALL gun crime is perpetrated by niggers a wetbacks in the fucking ghetto. You want to curb gun violence? Make prison fucking unbearable for tyquan, flaco, and jarmelloritirius when they commit violent crime. Solitary. No yard. No tv. Here niggers read some books. No commissary - eat your plain ass oatmeal and chicken broth for the next 15 fucking years. I could go on and on.

Attached: 6EFB9C4A-464D-4271-BDC9-74C3AE9724C4.jpg (1200x859, 261K)

You're going to repeal the Gun Control Act? Good luck!

Meanwhile, home manufacture gets cheaper and easier every day.

This would do nothing to stop the thousands of nigger and spic gang bangers from getting illegal guns. It would LITERALLY only apply to law abiding citizens.

>It would LITERALLY only apply to law abiding citizens.
Yes, it would endanger people who follow the laws.

Buying guns post-registration would probably be as easy as buying coke or pot. You also have to understand that they literally don't have to do this because the government already knows who owns guns and who doesn't. And if they don't know exactly who they've got computer algorithms that tell them how likely people are to own them.

Im ready to shoot cops in the face right now.

>Register 440M+ firearms

Nigger, wait for the AR registration numbers out of CA. You're going to find it isn't exactly working.

Wait for the cost of the HP MetalJet in 5 years.

Gun control is dead, and any registration action will get kicked back by SCOTUS (thank you Trump) barring a Constitutional Convention.

Gun Control is Dead.

liberal logic. you belong in a gas chamber

I think Kavanaugh will get confirmed and say that you can't just ignore the test of "common use" and "historic" prevalence and then the supreme court will kill all AWB laws in one fell stroke.
My fantasy is less stupid than your fantasy. The feds already have the dealer / financial processor (visa, banks, etc) records, they're not supposed to keep them in perpetuity but they do. The back door registry already exists.

I lost all of my guns in a tragic boat accident

We would fucking revolt.

>It will be crossreferenced
It will be cross referenced when someone decides to seize power as well. Thats the actual problem with gun laws. Once you pass stupid laws like this then they are there for ANYONE to abuse. Knowledge is power and a gun registry is knowledge of who owns guns. Pic related. It's what happens to a people when their oppressors greatly overpower them like when the American government had more guns compared to those who they wanted to oppress. Also keep in mind that once upon a time this country allowed slavery. Are these really the people you want to give more power to?

Attached: 1536817681492.jpg (600x800, 480K)

We need to start expatriating repeat fellons. Pay uganda 10 grand to take them and put their biometric data on a international database. It would help everything that is wrong with this country.

Attached: 1536064527195.gif (327x194, 3.92M)

>We need to start expatriating repeat fellons.
You put it in writing, and Id sign for it. That is a great idea. Bring the boys back home!

We must keep guns away from you sick, white bastards.

Attached: unnamed_6a9f3.jpg (640x426, 32K)

I'm going to say. "I lost all of my boats in a tragic gun accident." just to see if they're paying attention.

Oh cool, government is SO GOOD AT SOLVING PROBLEMS.

Attached: urkel-glasses.png (152x198, 51K)

To be fair i meant fucking everybody. White, mexican, those god damn whale eating Eskimos. If you can't stop breaking the law enjoy senic mother fucking Uganda. Forever.

Really. Has that database of fired cases that some states required when a pistol is purchased ever resulted in a gun crime conviction?
A firearm is a dynamic piece of machinery, including wear and deformation of moving parts like bolts, extractors and firing pins. All of which can be used serviced and replaced.

Try harder.

>you still get your fully semi automatics and hi-cap clips,

Throwing out all the bait here. Here's your (you) asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoqT_MIwdJk

This Jewsplaining faggot has not shown how this proposal will do anything at all to materially reduce the "gun crime" -- nearly all of which is committed by non-white felons for whom possessing a firearm is already a felony, and to whom selling a firearm is already a felony. That's why they traffic in stolen guns.
And of course he doesn't give a shit about gun crime at all -- this is all about the eventual disarming of white people. It's all about not giving quarter to the "boating accident" excuse.
His whole purpose for posting this is to get an idea of what arguments will be used against it and to rehearse rebuttals.
Your treason doesn't go unnoticed.

Gun grabbers get the bullet too

Attached: 1533093224299.jpg (640x955, 126K)

This. The manufacturer is more afraid of the customer then some random politician. Or they will be the moment they put a toe out of line.

Do what you want down there but if you try and start that shit in Alaska you are going to get arrested and jailed. Pic related.

And yes it was signed into law but this is my favorite baby buttrash article, especially the end.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Attached: 1535085804501.gif (391x532, 17K)

A gun registry and titles is 100% unconstitutional. It's not happening.

Every state needs one of those, also unrestricted constitutional conceal carry without a permit.

>loophole of being able to legally create you own firearms
That is a foundational principle of America. Private cannon companies, private shot towers, private manufacture at all levels.

A national gun registry already exists. Anyone who thinks the feds doesn't have a database of every CCW from every state, and that the FBI toooootally doesn't keep a registry of every name and social security number that pings its criminal background check from gun stores must not have been awake in the past decade. Add to that the tech giants' and government's obsession with AI and having a database on everyone at all times. Amazon paved the way with AI that looks at your search and purchase history to predict and offer you things they know you want.

Anybody who doesn't think Amazon/Apple/google/visa/NSA/FBI doesn't have a system to cross reference whose name has been checked for a criminal background at a gun store, PLUS who's actually purchasing firearm related material, you're in for a shock when the demoncraps get control of the house, senate, and white house again to institute full gun confiscation.

Attached: 1420924718883.jpg (1600x1067, 171K)

>full gun confiscation

Never gonna happen. Even in a place like Chicago, strict laws were only possible because there was a nod and a wink understanding that enforcement wouldn't be even.

all this does is create a federal database to harass and inconvenience law abiding white citizens with. The overwhelming majority of gun crime is done with firearms obtained illegally so this system does literally nothing to prevent that

In Alaska that's not just CCWs, it's also full auto & 3RBs.

Well they can confiscate, they'll never be fully successful, but they can harass and take what they do know. Sure, if you seal some PVC pipe with some firearms and rounds and bury them somewhere, the government will come kick your doors in, but they can't take what they don't know is buried in the middle of nowhere. This is also the same government that can't even keep drugs and other contraband out of federal prisons, so there will always be a black market. I imagine a full nationwide gun confiscation drive would be like the laughable registration attempts of Jew York state and Connecticut where most people just didn't register their "evil features fully automatic islamophobic baby killers." In Jew York, it's so bad that the state is ignoring FOIA requests to disclose the number of registered rifles since the SAFE act was signed because the number is so low, that Cuomo doesn't want to be mocked as a spineless, dickless closet commie.

Kansas too.

What they're attempting to do is close the "boating accident" loophole.
They want to know exactly who has what.
These neurotic usurpers are getting anxious, and are trying to push ahead toward eventual confiscation before its too late. Before too many people catch on.
They've got it all planned out, see...
So they think.

Attached: poppy6.png (686x767, 350K)