Reminder, you sexist transphobes need to start dating trans people

Reminder, you sexist transphobes need to start dating trans people.
If you’re with a cute girl and turns out she has a dick, it’s YOUR DUTY to suck it.
If you refuse to do so, you’re worse than a normal bigot.

Attached: 22EAFA56-F398-4D54-BD8A-53E703B66E72.jpg (640x526, 79K)

I don't date trannies but I do suck tranny dick. What now?

Fuck off, faggot.

Attached: didntreadlol.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

You just used the word faggot assuming that I am one.
I’m a straight man that just happens to NOT DISCRIMINATE agansit trans people.

You’re still discriminating because you won’t give them the love they deserve.
>uses T word

Attached: 57519a761200002e008954db.jpg (2065x680, 349K)

>straight
>sucks dick
alright

nice id change, shill

Faggot

you want to be gay just be gay, some people arent gay

For every piece of pro-LGBT propaganda find a LGBT member and push them to suicide. Most LGBT are willing to self-harm and suicide attempts are not far after.

Attached: 1536812254854.jpg (694x1308, 174K)

I don't date trans people because I'm transphobic. I know that insanity is contagious and I don't want to catch it.

Attached: LGBT Mental Illness.png (600x350, 36K)

Fyi i usually don’t go down on trans women like that. that being said, I’ve probably gotten way more head than you, Virgin incel.

Holy fucking dogshit, OP.

Do I have to sing it for you?

"I'M NOT GAAYYYYAYYYYYY!"

I don't date trannies because I don't like men.
I don't date blacks because I'm not turned on by blacks.
I don't date Asians because I fucking hate Asians.

I only like white and Latina women. And even then I'm still selective. No bimbos, thoughts or high-mileage women.

I don't HAVE to date anyone. Got it, fag?

Someone get the napalm please.

I wish Emma was my boyfriend.

Attached: 1242344531.webm (640x360, 1.4M)

I don't date trannies because they're too weak to conform to the gender they were born with

Turning to science to turn you into something you're not isn't admirable and thus I cannot respect or date a person that would do that to themselves

If gender doesn't exist how can anyone be gay? Futhermore how can you transition if you already are female/male/etc regardless of your genitals/genetics?

Attached: 1503762362967.png (1262x677, 732K)

Balls then gtfo faggot

How about I don’t date people with mental illness or balogna cocks

Attached: 0DBC0C4C-DB7A-4FF9-B65C-F782890CC857.jpg (621x643, 176K)

trans = no womb

Calling a trans person mentally ill is the most transphobic thing you can do.
Pic related (you)

Attached: B2CB12BC-A906-4885-9DC4-33B7B8321180.jpg (353x499, 33K)

SeeThat's what sane people do.

LOL. He deserved being stabbed. Don't advertise yourself as a women when you were born with a dick.

Trans science is the most amazing, captivating, and brilliant science there is out there. It’s more of a social science than a biological science. and that’s because WE HUMANS ARENT ANIMALS. We have evolved brains, and with that comes a newfound sense of identity.
I have many trans friends (some of whom I’ve slept with) that work in the STEM field and some of them do even better than their CIS white male classmates.

he's legal soon

Attached: Emma Ellingsen.jpg (1200x1200, 474K)

>ywn get to hug your 10/10 rail thin trap gf.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't end it all?

Attached: 159098556.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Nah that's all nonsense nu-speak, just be gay bro don't make everything a fake cultural revoluton it aggravates most people. This is bait but I think its interesting that to be a passing trans youre essentially trying to trick people into bed which is more rapey than most of the shit women are lying about to extort people.

Then what do you do? Jiggle their fake titties? Get fucked by them even?
Sorry, sex is known to me, that makes it even harder to understand you.
Did you ever have a relationship with a regular woman?

All trannies should kill themselves

I’ve had sex with normal women before, but that got kinda boring after awhile so I decided to expand my horizons.
Yes sometimes I get topped by them, but explaining what it’s like to be anally penetrated to someone who never experienced it is like explaining LSD to someone that never tripped. T. Bigot

This.

>sometimes I get topped by them
Okay, this is my stop. See you around.
Whatever makes you happy and not spread AIDS.

Tldr. You’re a racist homophobe and is proud of it. You should just stick your dick in a ceiling fan.
Pic related (you)

Attached: FD035BEF-C27B-4D92-9C24-F1C3E5D33C87.jpg (1024x998, 93K)

Wow a lot of guys have sucked your dick, really showed us.

I’ll never get AIDS Because I practice safe sex.
Being penetrated is actually pretty fun and it feels amazing, you should try it user.

I only date women who were born with vaginas.

Is that less transphobic?

How are trannies in the dating the pool they can't have children.

If you don't date the opposite sex your heterophobic.
If you don't date people that view themselves as the sex they were born as, you're cisphobic.

So if you find a post op trans women, and you didn’t know she was trans, you’d date her?

I hate trannies but if you're a qt passing trans girl i'll let you date me OP

Attached: dfb78f54060d7c801a7e6aad03a4ae85.jpg (479x480, 24K)

If she has a dick I'm shooting her.

Would you?

Attached: come cuddle.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Then I guess you'd frown on just killing the perverts outright?

Lesbians not dating me is heterophobic and I won’t stand for it.

No thanks, the idea of anal in general is disgusting to me, men, women, doesn't matter.

Not even the LGB community agrees with you.
t. TERF

I'm gay so I prefer men, but you're a faggot tranny fucker.

Trans people have feelings too! And those feelings can often be romantic.
Story time!
Once I was dating a cis girl, and this trans women had a crush on her. I felt really bad for this woman, so I organized a threesome. That was the first time I ever got penetrated, and it was amazing.

>TERF
Based

Wait,
as in actual woman or MTT?

>Trans people have feelings too!
Like the insatiable urge to spill their own blood and mutilate their body and mind.

I’m pretty sure most gay men get more head than straight chads, user

You gays are bringing our community back. I’m poly and seeing this divide from a semi outsider position just makes me depressed.. :(

Attached: 10c.jpg (567x551, 59K)

>Not wanting to bang the shit out of that pink boypussy
Lol faggot

Think about It like the first time you try a new food, you might be disgusted by it, but in the end you won’t regret it.

Trying to make me date you is sexual harassment

Attached: triggered.jpg (500x563, 69K)

I don't discriminate agansit trans people but I don't have to date them.

>trans people have feelings too
Like ecstatic joy during self mutilation

Attached: trans surgery.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Who gives a fuck, not kissing black ass is racist, not sucking mentally ill dick is transphobic, bot wanting to fuck a whore is sexist. Your buzzwords have lost their effect on people.

>Dwanya

Hmm, I wonder what color he was.

Tranny here

Date who ever the fuck you one. I don't care if you reject me for being trans or because I worship dread pirate roberts. As far as I am concerned personal freedom trumps all.

This guy gets it
T. Transphobe
If they want to do that, let them, more interesting people for me to fornicate with..

YUM YUM GET IN THERE

Attached: yummy tranny pussy.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Also, every tranner thread posted in Jow Forums means I will undermine a tranner in /LGB/

Attached: 1536212943427.jpg (750x809, 303K)

Is this what you were told when you were a young impressionable lad?

Perfectly sane, perfectly normal and perfectly
S E X Y

Attached: tranny colon surgery.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Okay, look.

I get that this trans shit is very entitled and you have every right to feel like you don't need to listen to this shit.

But the trannies aren't trying to fuck you over, they're just very scared and trying to use anything they can to make a good impression.

Look, we all know they're freaks, but if roleplaying as a soldier helps them feel better...whatever? Just let them have it, their lives are probably hard enough.

God, I can't express how little I care about this idiotic shit

>you might be disgusted by it, but in the end you won’t regret it
That's how it happened to you? That makes me dislike it even more.

Begone, Gay Agenda!

Attached: Bela_Lugosi_as_Dracula[1].jpg (887x650, 61K)

I don't know why I always click

No one ever convinced me to take it in the ass... it was my own conscious choice.
My girlfriend at the time was very enthusiastic about it, and said she’d order a pizza afterwards if I didn’t cry.

WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

Attached: tranny op.webm (360x270, 2.96M)

Wanting to have genetic children with your future partner as a requirement is an absolutely good reason to not date a trans person. HRT makes dfabs sterile and dmabs want surgery to cut up their penises.

No its called being normal. You lefties just seem so hell bound to make us normal people looks like freaks.

Attached: tranny op2.webm (292x240, 2.87M)

It looks like there's supposed to be a jump-scare.

I don't date people who have mutilated their bodies, sorry

It is called "having a preference". People can choose who they date. That is part of living in a free societym Some don't want to date outside of their race, religion, or creed. Some don't want to date people with issues or reasons that they are not okay with--like mental health issues, financial issues, single parents, political reasons, hobbies, etc. It is okay to have preferences. It is okay for normal, mentally healthy people to not want to have anything to do with transgendered people. It isn't "transphobic". It is simply having a preference. Having a temper tantrum over "transphobia" means you are not emotionally healthy. Healthy people respect the boundaries of others.

What kind of “gay” agenda is there?? Send me the evidence???
Oh right, you can’t, because you’re a bigot Nazi

FUTURE SO BRIGHT
WANNA CLAW MY EYES OUT

Attached: tranny op3.webm (320x240, 2.81M)

Enjoy your aids, faggot.

Sorry you cant tell me how to live my life faggot.

You're gay

What, you don't want to go down on this?? BIGOT

Attached: post op tranny.jpg (676x704, 131K)

How do people even fall for traps? All of their mannerisms are completely off.

>you’re a bigot Nazi
If that means keeping my asshole intact, sign me up, send the uniform.

>So if you find a post op trans women, and you didn’t know she was trans, you’d date her?
Fuck no. I am married to a real woman, not some fake man in a dress.

This reminds me how someone in my extended family came out as gay and everyone was very supportive of him.

Then he brought his flaming faggot boyfriend over and everyone was like “what the fuck is wrong with you? Break up with that stupid faggot”.

It was pretty funny and he did break up with him.

Attached: that's bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>mentally ill young man gets convinced by reddit to get a sex change
>regrets it as the reality of what he just did cascades on him
>reddit immediately turns on him for being transphobic

Many such cases!

Attached: dilation blues.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Attached: 1425092728188.jpg (541x380, 55K)

It's a kinda gross operation where a dick becomes a vag.
I wish I could count the shits i give, but i dont have any. I'm absolutely THRILLED. DICK AWAY, Master

>Story time
Try harder

if it cant make a baby, i aint a lady

Wtf I hate trannies now

It never fails, as soon as I get the urge to have some fun and play devil's advocate with an OP b8ter I read some shithead like yourself who actually believes X is okay and I lose all enthusiasm.

I swear, this world sucks ass anymore. This is why I bought land in the middle of nowhere.

Multiple drugs and alcohol.

>WE HUMANS ARENT ANIMALS
>some of them do even better than their CIS white male classmates
It doesn't understand biology or the law of averages. Some people from X group being smarter than some people from another group doesn't mean anything.

>more interesting people for me to fornicate with.
I always assumed there was a fetish for trans people, but this proves it to me. You don't give a shit about them at all, you just like fucking weird holes. Being able to say you had sex with them to all your friends makes you feel like a moral person. Your a sociopath.

The problem for most people isn't that trans people are mutilating themselves. It's that they are making taxpayers pay for it and are trying to recruit children into the cult as well. Little girl wants to wear boys clothing, she MUST be a male so lets put her on hormone blockers and load her up with testosterone.

transwomen make great drinking buddies