When will Kavanoff officially nominated?

More great writing from the Washington Monthly:
>A president credibly accused multiple sexually assaults and who bragged forcibly grabbing women by the genitals without their consent

If senate republicans vote to nominate, they're basically rape.

Attached: R U GUYS SERIAS.jpg (878x749, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shits even transparent to dems. How pathetic

We need a violent and bloody revolution

More and more Jow Forums ppl are falling for the guilty until proven innocent shit.
He's just accused. I could accuse my brother of raping my dog. Nothing is proven.
Plus, it was 40 years ago and it's just coming out NOW? Suspicious. Dems do anything to ruin a name.

>When will Kavanoff officially nominated?
Why do /pol OPs usually write like 3rd grade niggers?

I for one am so glad when america collapses i wont have to worry about the alphabets when i slaughter degenerate libscucks ! (Degenerate Right wing faggots as well dont forget all the sweet kike blood)

Kavanaugh said multiple times during his senate judiciary committee meetings, that he would not overturn Roe vs Wade.

Bump and grind now equals rape, I hate this fucking era

Based

Attached: 1536732915875.png (986x841, 828K)

Wtf. I hate Kavanaugh now.

Yes

>had years to accuse nominee
>conveniently raise rape accusations right before the vote
>"look look look!! He's an accused rapist!! You lot are not gonna vote him in are you? Hmmmmm?"

It's so unashamedly politically motivated

Whelp there goes my support for Kavanaugh, hope he gets convicted of rape of that girl and sent to prison.

Attached: 1422096597237.jpg (500x469, 32K)

Why not, they elected an accused rapist President. And it worked.

Hahah libs scared shitless

Kys lib

>No Country For Men

and install what? another republic in its place?

you'll end up with the exact same environment and government type in no time.

Attached: 1505684576165.jpg (1656x1908, 838K)

Trump needs to come out and very publicly say
"Hello, where's the proofs?"
And start trolling the media to death.
Better yet. "Justice Kavanaugh is a great legal mind, so great that I trust he knows that in our society, we believe burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused."

Nobody on pol thinks he's guilty, except for the occasional demspy

early october

I hereby accuse everyone in the world of rape.

Now everyone is an accused rapist and no one can be on the supreme court.

>Kavanoff
I see what you did there you cheeky cunt.

is this what winning looks llke?

Attached: 1533870567399.png (582x491, 254K)

Absolutely! Then we will watch the Clinton's and Obama's FRY

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-21-52-37-514.jpg (799x499, 238K)

>like

I'm gonna have another oliet bangs while you reconcile this

Attached: 1537119687953.jpg (501x990, 255K)

I've noticed basically every leftist running with this
>credibly accused
shit. making it pretty obvious that it's a coordinated op.

Why cant you people die

Attached: 1536781654839.jpg (634x475, 229K)

>A BuzzFeed reporter visited her at her home
Guys this is serious
How are we going to MAGA now?

The Senate Judiciary Committee votes this Thursday and the goal is to have a full Senate confirmation by the end of September.

Kill buzzfeed

Its the Roy Moore treatment. Guilty by accusation(Moore was prob a POS but still..) soon they achieve their agenda.....nothing more. Mission accomplished.

>who bragged forcibly grabbing women by the genitals without their consent
"If you are rich they'll beg to you grab them by the pussy."
>without their consent

>accused
>30 years after the fact, just as it becomes politically convenient
>not convicted or even brought to trial
>"rape" is literally what degenerate high schoolers do today as a matter of course, just grinding between clothes

I king of want these "allegations" to be true. Maybe the left will finally go so far that they inadvertently crack down on sexual degeneracy.

Moore was proof by demonstration that the masses are too emotional to be effective.
All they had to do was vote for Moore, get a Republican in, then recall him and have the governor appoint someone else, but no, cuckolds voted for a leftist instead.

Granted, the GOP is a steaming pile of shit, but there's no need to shovel even more shit on top of it.

Withdraw the nomination and nominate someone even farther right

When will we start hanging communists?

Fuck you, shitlibs.

>but no, cuckolds voted for a leftist instead.

You aren't paying attention, user. Shitlibs were bused by the thousands, even from out of state. The Swamp made sure Trump couldn't do shit about it, either.

Where's the police report, and evidence of said rape taking place faggot? Do not believe accusers unless there is proof you white knight cuck.

Read This now

this accusation is a Romney ear 2012 rehash smear.

Attached: index.png (214x236, 8K)

what if that was DJT's plan all along

He's not going to be nominated. Flake will delay the vote and the seat will stay vacant until the 116th Congress. Luckily for the Republicans, they will probably keep the Senate even if they lose the House.

All states become countries.

>He's not going to be nominated. Flake will delay the vote and the seat will stay vacant until the 116th Congress. Luckily for the Republicans, they will probably keep the Senate even if they lose the House

Pretty much this. And for this bullshit dem tactic, after midterms they should ram through the most hardcore right wing pick possible. Then when RBG dies in a year, do the same damn thing.

kav is too perfect for successful nomination for this to not have been a serious attempt at getting him confirmed. he'll go farther right when rbg bites it.

Thomas will probably retire soon and get replaced by someone of equal orientation. Kagan is clearly taking steroids of some kind and Sotomayor could keel over any second from type 1 diabetes.

There isn't time you morons.

Just put him in (kek), they should have brought this public the moment they knew. No complaining now, we need a SC justice, Democrats dropped the ball and forced us to appoint a rapist.

(((david atkins))) author of this drivel and most likely OP.

>FBI doesn't want to investigate due to such lack of information
>Individual can't remember date or time it happened
>Individuals states two witnesses saw it occur, witness deny it
>Democrats don't want an interview to happen, want the FBI to investigate
Interesting