Why does Jow Forums shill this guy so much?

Every vid of his ever:

>I have a...uh...story here...about TGWTG...
>*teehee*
>it's a...
>*teehee*
>little story from behind the scenes there...from a man who actually worked with TGWTG...
>*snickers*
>that I found on Jow Forums...
>*chortles*
>and if it is true...teehee
>then Channel Awesome is FUCKED
>*cue collage of poorly photoshopped meme video*
>*Chorus of 12 year old kids sitting alone at lunch*
>DAS RIIIIIIIITE
>DAS RIIIIIIIITE
>DAS RIIIIIIIITE

Attached: 582be8f866dd5ed1e395c82241ffbfd55f33cbb6r1-300-300v2_00.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuZFKSh6ueY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello sargon, i like you, let this shit go

go back to calling out thundercuck, that was much better

You're part of the problem.

STOP FUCKING SHILLING ECELEBS, FAGGOTS.

he is funny and makes faggots like you buthurt for some reason

are you also 14 year old guys jimmy hit on?

STOP WITH THESE THREADS, NO ONE CARES.

Attached: 75764643333.jpg (800x600, 40K)

more of this faggot?

Attached: scout.png (750x786, 168K)

Attached: trans_op_process.webm (360x270, 2.96M)

>no fun allowed on the internet
fuck off faggot

sargoy why are you so butthurt?

He's an Unintentional ASMR channel like Reviewbrah. Instead of food reviews he talks about silly people on the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=IuZFKSh6ueY

Attached: Venom Brah.jpg (652x720, 103K)

it's over sargon. you lost, you've embarrassed yourself yet again.

I don't know. Someones gonna dredge some shit up about his personal life and hes gonna disappear again like hes done 3-4 times already.

This goes for most talking head youtube commentators but why the fuck do they take like 30 minutes to cover something that's basically 10 minutes of actual content.

/cow/ are eternally butthurt about him so I like to shill for him

ohhh so thats why you faggots always meme reviewbrah
I thought it was because he was a secret nazi but that makes a lot more sense.

What's the deepest lore on /cow/ being in a tizzy about him anyway? Because they fell for the selfies?

Attached: sjw thomas smith roasted by based sargon.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Goodbye, Carl

why are you so buttblasted about it though s o y g o y ?

I honestly couldn't tell you
I know they were angry when he namedropped them several times on streams with Vee
and they keep saying that he's "turned into reddit"
but it's fun to shill for him there, they sperg out and post gore to scare me away

Hi Sargon.....i see you need more dopamine

Well he does browse Jow Forums

How do you know?

How much Carlcoin are you being paod for this? I could use the extra income

Fuck you for that image

>this guy literally only makes videos on TGWTG
>I like TGWTG wtf why do people shill him

I just love how he is taking down all these alt-right channels left and right until their are none left. I hope he goes after Vee next. All these "anti-sjw" channels are just lame and boring now.

Attached: v0xC9TRD.jpg (450x450, 24K)

...because he's funny as fuck?
>OP is cancer.

Because his fans are a bunch of edgy, nihilistic 15 year olds and much of Jow Forums consists of edgy, nihilistic 15 year olds.

>false flag meme flag
Rent free.

>t.Basedgon

>2.3%

Attached: haha.jpg (519x600, 100K)

I don't like the whole eceleb drama thing but I like his videos.

Attached: apugoodpost_0.jpg (960x768, 71K)

Oh good, mods decided to flash their appreciation of circumcised cock

Because he said

Attached: c5f6b5_6303767.jpg (1129x768, 118K)

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

Jim is a fag. "oh did someone try to do something? And believe in a cause? Allow me to criticize them with no retort or solution. - Jim the (((nihilist)))

rotherham bitch.
also sargon is a fucking cuck who loves niggers.

Attached: DeadNigger.jpg (422x496, 45K)

He only ended up like that after he threw up his hands and gave up on gamergate.

Cause he is an edgelord and sargon isnt.

there, i solve the biggest mistery in the world.

Attached: 1513116118868.jpg (658x384, 48K)

Is this real?

All boards have a friend simulator /mu/ has Fantano, /tv/ has rlm, Jow Forums has Jim.

hi sargoy!

It's almost like you had the choice not to watch it and still did. And then watched 10 other more. Thanks for giving Jim his social security pension you cuck.

Attached: 1457343748791.jpg (666x636, 99K)

How do yall like Vee's redemption arc?

I only like Jim because he shits on furfags, and furfags rightly get what they deserve.
Even people that label themselves furry hate furfags, they are a blight on social and artistic media.

>Why does Jow Forums
kys

Attached: 1533603359415.jpg (400x266, 27K)

Glad I could help :)

Attached: jim1.jpg (600x800, 44K)

>How do yall like Vee's redemption arc?
Has he said when he knew about what time Sargon was going to stream or if he was caught off guard by it? The other night he seemed to be sure they would be dueling. I get the feeling he's not in the loop with whatever group is whispering in the Stepfathers ear right now.

Attached: the look of love.jpg (595x443, 22K)

He doesn't monetize his videos so OP just wasted his time and Google's bandwidth

I can't wait till his next video. I heard it's going to be about some sjws... and an anime forum... OR maybe a deviant art community... and omg there are some WEIRD ppl in it XD
Hope he gonna put up that brand new meme image of Tom Cruise laughing again like he just used on Twitter now to "BTFO" Sargon!!

Dude i cant wait till jim call out all this cringe

look on his Twitter he calls bullshit on Sargons grooming claim.

it is far from bullshit jim added my 14 year old son on steam and tried to find out where he lived in chat
i have the convos saved

No that's what his channel used to be. Now he does 4 hour streams fake-laffing at other e-celeb faux pas

Jim once touched me in a no no place. :(

that's nothing, when i was 15 jim once had me gather up seventeen 13 yr olds and bring them to his house for him to make them to make a human centipede blowing each other while he sat in the middle and jerked off

this is true. my cousin died on that stream

>All these "anti-sjw" channels are just lame and boring now.
Jim's latest video was literally about pearl-clutching over SJW mods on a video game message board. Like it's 2014 or something. And the vid was part one of two

>fake-laffing
Maybe that's one term you don't want to be slinging around, pal.

Attached: all-glass-house.jpg (468x392, 87K)

His recent videos have all been lazy and boring, but he redeemed himself with the stream today

where the stream go?

itt: faggots cry about their favorite eceleb when both are gay

Stop same-fagging Jim, and go back to bed. You're deathly ill.

Agree completely.
Just add some
>*SARCASM OF AKKAD*
in there and it'd be perfect. It's all just layers of shitty fucking sarcasm atop more sarcasm.

he's the coolest kid on the internet

Metokur is unironically a pedophile who grooms kids on social media. Fuck him.

>"Jim"
>"Jim's new video is up!"
>"Jim is epic!"
>"Basedgon!"

Attached: Soyboy5.gif (413x243, 51K)

Jim hired me as a guide when he went here, I asked where he wanted to go, he looked into my eye and said "Take me where the kids at." and winked, at that moment I knew I was in for jail time.

Go to bed, David

Attached: 1533934761345.png (576x545, 346K)

wtf? sports crap? off-topic, delete

so this weird guy Carl, who is running for office in the UK goes after a guy an American, He Makes up lies and tries to drag his name through the mud cause the guy made fun of his suit? are you kidding?

> t. ass blasted bluepilled sargoy cuck

Jim used me as a jewish child soldier, he made me go e-beg for holocaust survivors. After that I had to paypal hi the entire money I earnd. Thank you You Sargon of Assad for bringing up this very important topic!!
#me2

Attached: Sargon_reddit_thread_98_Free_pepe_dank_maymay.jpg (338x338, 27K)

>another jim thread
You have summoned me. I know you're here Jim. Regret taking me on in the kumite yet?

Attached: 1537155848892.jpg (300x300, 60K)

I you're mixed up Sargon is a gay pedo he hangs out with Milo who is also a gay pedo. Metokur wouldn't join them so Sargon is lashing out.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Jim is the real Kony2012, an intellectual individual told me. I feel so bad for those poor children.

It goes way back than that but that's basically the past couple of days, yeah.

Reminder that the persons making these threads are Short Fat Otaku and Vee. Jim just made Sargon look like a massive sperg and they don't like having their internet daddy mocked.

imagine just chewing that for hours

There is a third position.

Yea but you don't count cuckknuckles. I see you are still ass blasted to fuck that Jim exposed you as reddit incarnate.

Attached: 1518845168227.jpg (640x480, 76K)

False, if I was assblasted I would hide in anonymity. Sargon is a faggot and Jim is a old piece of shit.
I exposed that mother fucker for being old and it's now extremely apparent how dumb both of them are.

I remember you saying "Sargon is a gateway to Jow Forums" And you got assblasted to fuck that Jim mocked you for it.
Just take the hint and lerk more you faggot.
>HURRR DURR JIMS OLD I WIN
Weak as fuck bantz, and your still here thinking you won. haha

Attached: 1523852668223.gif (175x131, 1.06M)

Its okay Carl, just focus on your Pan-European politics with your cool as suit. Your too important for this

Attached: 1535700928761.jpg (470x470, 31K)

he was also an Jow Forums robot. He's more popular in Jow Forums though

YOURE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR JIM OH BUDDY OH PAL
JIMMY BOY JIMKINS JIMBERT JIMBUMPKINS JIMFRIENDO

*nervous chuckle*

RIP

I never claimed to win, I never tried to be funny and told tonka that i wasn't going to try, and as for me saying sargon is an entry redpill Jim brought that up, I never said that. Fabrication and bullshit. And no, i don't browse reddit, that's how jim argues.

Get your suit pressed

Bio luminescent CIA Niggers finally got him

Who the fuck are you? FUUUUUCK THIS E CELEB SHIT

Are you the guy that sperged out and said nothing but faggot and pussy?
How's it feel to rub those two IQ points together, must give you a little thrill.

>I never claimed to win
You only say that because you lost. Like just now.
>And no, i don't browse reddit
Funny you do come off as you do. Just face it. Jim won and now you are sperg focused on trying to beat him. pro tip:You wont.

>Haha loser you have an opinion about something, what an idiot
>O-oh don't listen to me, I'm just a troll.
Pretty much Jon Liebowitz for ecelebs. I wonder if his Crohn's will take him out for good

>Why does Jow Forums shill this guy so much?
>Proceeds to shill
kys faggot

It is that reddit faggot who talkeds shit in the threads here against Jim and when he had his big chance to put Jim in his place. He dropped the ball and just said
>YOUR OLD JIM I GOT THIS FROM YOUR JIM81JIM USER NAME
He literally said this.