Can a female do anything what a male can?

Attached: Attention-Marketers-There-are-BIG-Differences-Between-Male-and-Female-Mobile-Gaming-Preferences-300x (300x300, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuK0f-Zur9A
quora.com/Why-are-there-male-and-female-chess-competitions
youtube.com/watch?v=liKnJ-ejztw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, it just might be harder for them to do some of the things we can do.

No

Look how many American presidents we've had that are women.
>theres your answer

They inferior to males. But yes, females are capable of most thing males can do.

Of course they can. That's why males and females aren't segregated in tournaments and competitions.

Attached: 1490053159607.jpg (400x400, 16K)

lmao, no

Yes they just choose the path of least resistance

No, they can't be men

>Can a female do anything what a male can?
Why do most /pol OPs write like a 3rd grade nigger?

Paint name in the snow with pee?

because most of them ARE niggers.

they cant shoot out sperm out there weiner

Look at the top weight lifted by male and female Olympian athletes and the answer to your question is apparent.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 1021K)

Define male and female. I don't know what those words mean. If I say that I'm male what does that mean? Can I prove it?

Attached: Mask Theory.jpg (400x300, 84K)

Yes, and the great part is she never has to suffer any I'll consequences.

Yes. However they tend to struggle to keep up with men physically for obvious reasons, and they are more prone to getting flustered and stressed under pressure which negatively effects their performance

They sure as hell can't write their names in cursive with piss in the snow, they can't be in large groups together without fighting over some trivial shit, and they aren't very good at building civilizations.

Also sage

>male chess league
>female chess league
I still laugh every day

IT WAS HER TURN!

females can do things males cant, like they can have a child. but a man can do something a female cant like grow a beard. both are needed, 2halves of a whole human. male isnt complete without female, female isnt complete without male.

Peeing while standing can be messy.

This.

>a man can do something a female can't like grow a beard.

Attached: 7399290472204.jpg (634x424, 61K)

Lol, basically. Bitches, don't hurt yourselves trying to keep up.

Attached: L7rL1hk.jpg (837x891, 140K)

They can try but it is usually inferior. Take comedy for example.

Yeah. Women are excellent at mimicry and memorization. Anything a man can do a woman can copy, so long as it doesn't require them to do any thinking.

>but a man can do something a female cant like grow a beard.
You're so pure.

they can be a good chess player but never a top 1 chess player

they can be a good powerlifter but never a top 1 powerlifter

Both sexes have unique things they can do. Men can work hard, build societies, build empires, and create works of beauty are art. Women, can just gape their fuckholes open, lure said man into a relationship, marriage, etc and then rob him of half of everything he's ever done, take the kids, the house, and his fucking pet, just out of spite, and then immediately proceed to do the exact same thing, to another man.

Can they? Perhaps. Can they do it just as professionally? Not for the most part.

muh glass ceithing

>Why do most /pol OPs write like a 3rd grade nigger?

So the 3rd grade dropout white supremacists that inhabit Jow Forums can understand the post retard

My friend Tonya, a full fledged bearded lady, is proof that that statement is false. I hung out with real freaks in High School and college. They knew where all the loose chicks were, and taught you cool shit, like how to kill people with heroin overdoses, and dump their bodies into the local junkies hangout.

Can't be thrown in prison for failing to register for the draft.

>compares a woman giving birth to a man growing a beard
>not mentioning men being far superior in both physical and mental ability compared to women

Attached: 1526417697109.png (600x843, 773K)

Attached: 1498072161968s.jpg (125x62, 2K)

>anything
maybe, depends on whether the task involves physical strength or having a penis.
>everything
no

No, they can't make other females pregnant

Listen - no gender is superior to the other, both have their merits. For example; when it comes to practical matters, matters of war, force of will and logical matters, men are superior, this is the masculine. Women however, tend to be better at working outside the known, maintaining a household, raising generations and ultimately - being supportive of their men and in turn, supporters of society.

Attached: Apu_apustaja_peuku_koneenl_a.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

Why though? It make sense to me that boys don’t want to be distracted by a big set of DDs in a low cut blouse and girls don’t want to get distracted by the body language of a guy who’s trying to intimidate them (the bowing up, the intense stares).

No. This is empirically true.

Actually, men are better than women at all of those things too.

That may be so, but if they are here, god must have a purpose for them, no one is pointless.

Of course they can. You idiot.
Men are just better at everything even all the negative things.

Their purpose is literally serving their husband, sex, and babies.

Proverbs 31:10-31 King James Version (KJV)
>Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
>The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
>She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
>She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
>She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
>She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
>She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
>She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
>She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
>She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
>She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
>She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
>She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
>Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
>She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
>Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
>She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
>She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
>Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
>Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
>Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
>Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Ephesians 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
>Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

I'm aware, but I'm not against those that are beyond exceptional in intelligence or skill or talent having a place elsewhere.

Women who do not serve their husbands and families are always unhappy and lost.

why does the left celebrate diversity, then turn around and insist we’re all the same?

>god must have a purpose for them, no one is pointless.
Their purpose is to
1. Select male with best genes
2. Be impregnated by said male
3. Successfully give birth to a healthy baby
4. Not die during childbirth
5. Nurture offspring
6. When no longer worthy of further impregnation, find support-related tasks to do (as to not be a waste of space).

WHO AM I TO ASK THAT QUESTION WHEN I'M JUST AN USELESS NEET?

see pic

Attached: 1523114173313.jpg (960x720, 125K)

>anna rudolph

They don't even do the first thing right.

amen

Just say what you really mean. Put some effort into constructing an opinion, lazy bastard.

>both are needed

Attached: 27073116_755950111271357_1181821627239669_n.jpg (480x475, 29K)

interesting proxy you picked

Really now? It's not even a rare flag like Vatican or whatever obscure country nobody knows about.

youtube.com/watch?v=wuK0f-Zur9A

because they want you dead, white man.

What's with all the threads tonight sounding like they were posted in that BBC news pidgin language

no you cuckold.
they can do some of the things men can and have it harder doing that amount of things they can do.

Attached: 1511596800704m.jpg (1024x533, 120K)

Can't piss over their shoulder when standing upright

quora.com/Why-are-there-male-and-female-chess-competitions

No, she can't, but there's nothing stopping her trying.

yes but the abilties are not equally distributed.

Nope, women will become pretty much redundant when artificial wombs become a thing

wrong song pal

lmao

Attached: soy.png (656x520, 23K)

Nice bait

No

No because men can do anything.

>with the same rating

there's the kicker

Physically, the only thing i can think of is sperm production because, you know, no balls. Mentally, i dont think we need to tell you.

No. Why is this even a question?

>Physically, the only thing i can think of is sperm production
Or the massive difference in our bone & muscle structure. I work construction. Women generally cannot make it in my field. They try, but most drop out during apprenticeship blaming things like "Pregnancy" or some other lame bullshit....and then they never come back to the trades.

They are not even close physically or mentally. Even the dumbest welder can look at a drawing and interpret it. Every woman on a job site needs it explained OVER and OVER to the point of detriment.

>Can a female do anything what a male can?

Attached: [Muffled Screaming].png (569x449, 386K)

They can't cum in my butt.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=liKnJ-ejztw

The bone structure of the lower half of females is more susceptible to stress related damage form prolonged physical activities

no

>The bone structure of the lower half of females is more susceptible to stress related damage form prolonged physical activities
There was a military study on this a few years back. It was brutal in its depiction of the physical difference between men and women.

Attached: Past time.jpg (1024x763, 137K)

Those are just social constructs.

Attached: 1517449003477.png (448x538, 16K)

read it in my head in a northern accent t b h

Attached: norf.jpg (810x713, 88K)

can a woman write her name in in the snow?

They can't fertilize an egg.

Yes, but they are very likely to mess up if they try.

impregnate a female.

Females can't be as gay as OP. sage

I mean, they can do stuff like pee in toilets and type on a keyboard, I think?

no the best competition allow women to participate , it is just that no women have the capicity to compete with the best men

Can you show your perfect study mister phd , before insulting people here, i am sure plenty of people have more success in scolarity than you

God have spoken

Attached: 1532255113307.jpg (1074x1126, 474K)

>Why though?
Men are more intelligent than women. It wouldn't be fair to pit them against each other, and if you do, you end up with women losing every match to male competitors and the end result is just male winners anyways.

Attached: 1535225844473.jpg (925x588, 218K)

Warroad, pop. 2000, high school boys beat the US women’s hockey team