I teach in the hood, ask me anything

3% of the kids on grade level

Attached: schoolclipart.jpg (1087x1600, 111K)

Do they still serve rectangular pizza at lumch?

How do you reech those keedz?

All "healthy lunches", the kids curse Michelle Obama daily

Bribery. Bag of chips can go a long way.

how many have you diddled?

Ever wanna do a Skype interview

What is the age of the kids OP?

Attached: 1534020196799.jpg (451x451, 18K)

I plea the 5th, but another teacher beat the shit out of a 12 year old recently but is coming back tomorrow anyways. Ra ra teacher's unions.

11-13, middle school

How many times have you been assaulted or witnessed other teachers being assaulted?

How many sex-scandals

This. So much.

So why are they failing?

Parents?

One last year, turned out to be a teenage boy pissed his teacher kept getting mad at him groping his gf in the hallway, so he said she molested him. She was out a month while they investigated and it turned out to be fake.

Fake-Fake like id didn't happen or "fake" teachers unions.

Why? How did you get there? Do you plan on staying?

Are any of the girls qt? Or all uggos?

Parents is a large part of it. Maybe 10% do their homework. The majority have an unstable homelife, so they don't recieve consequences at home. Also goofing off at school is just more fun then doing work. Administration is inconsistent and afraid to suspend anyone. Instead they prefer to sit on their asses and suggest you "build more relationships". So kids get in fights in the middle of class and get nothing but a slap on the wrist, then they wonder why the school culture isn't academically inclined.

weird cube pepperonis

I do plan on staying. Never had a job more interesting in my life. And the kids are always entertaining.

The girls are still caking on makeup like they're clowns. That's being 12 anywhere.

Are there lots of Blacks?

A 12 year old butch girl tried to strangle me first week of school of my first year. Haven't been personally assaulted since. Mostly kids just trying to act tough and curse you out, until you call them out on their shit and it doesn't happen again.

There's exactly 1 white 6th grader and about 30 hispanic kids in the school. Everyone else is black. Kids make fun of the light skinned kids. Kids also called me racist for calling myself white, insisted I was actually "light skinned"

Fun thing, one of my employees is a single black mom. Typical baby daddy issues and such, but she's at least working a job competently and trying to get her kids to do their homework, chores, etc.

So her 11 year old smacked herself on the arm hard enough on the arm to barely leave a mark and then told her school mom was whipping her. Cue parent-teacher conference and CPS getting called, I had to send her home early because she was having a nervous breakdown about her kids being sent to currently-homeless baby daddy who's looking for a Section 8 meal ticket.

Fuck man, is the white Kid smart or is he a wigger?

Doesn't surprise me. Middle school is the prime age where kids are starting to get the know how of what to lie about to get adults interested. A 7th grade science teacher last year who never did more than yell at the kids a lot had at least 10 kids lie on her saying that she hit them. Thankfully there was a TA and other kids in the classroom to clarify the story each time.

Heard she has straight A's so far, so I guess she's smart. Relatively speaking at least. Also heard she's homeless.

How bad is the theft?

Bad enough that I lock everything up and keep my credit card on my lanyard. And we usually have about 5 or so cars throughout the year get broken into. I take the train to work so it's fine. But no one is stupid enough to keep cash lying around.

Damn, we had one black kid when I was in school, and we self segregated from the spics cause they'd get into fights with anyone who didn't follow they're weird hierarchy and gangs they'd form.

Is this a Teach for America assignment?

Nah, midlife crisis self-assignment.

How often do kids die or get killed? What about kids getting incarcerated? Do you ever have to confiscate weapons?

Did the one black kid have any friends?

Why do you waste your time?

Are you in the American south? If so, which state?

He said he took the train to work, so smart money says no

Kids go through metal detectors at the door, I've never had to confiscate weapons. None of my kids have died since they're middle school, but the local high school they feed into has had some deaths. Only a couple of times kids have been sent to Juvie or long-term suspension (60+ days at an alternative school). Last time that happened to one of my kids, a rather large 7th grader beat the shit out of a tiny girl for calling him fat (he was), got sentenced to 90 days at the alternative school. He's back in my class this year and wants to go back to the alternative school already.

Yea, we treated him like royalty, I can remember all of the bullshit propaganda about the blacks in the early 2000's they shoved down out throats.

Was only red-pilled three years back.

Southeast DC

Basically the south then.

Did you pick that location because it's so destitute or because you didn't have any other option?

Kids from anywhere can learn. It's extra cool when the hard to reach kids do.

Because it was available and paid decently as far as teaching goes.

are you white

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 63K)

Very

why dont you help white kids instead of brown ones you massive cuck

Seriously we arent gonna dox you. Have you fucked one?

Harder to land a job for the white kids. Unless I wanted to live in the middle of butt fuck no where

Is hearing that what'll make you horny? No, I got standards.

Ever had kids offer you sex for grades / other inappropriate shit?

dude, the plain cheese rectangular pizza particularly the burned and rubbery pieces on the edge of the pan. apple sauce from the No 10 cans, and milk in the little cartons too

Attached: OBdr5Q9.jpg (960x720, 70K)

No one who would need to fuck me for a passing grade has tried

What is it like to know you'll never make a decent living? Also, you'd do better to move to "butt fuck nowhere". You'll die dealing with nigger teenagers if you don't. Your life sounds so depressing.

Actually I have more respect for you. We all have the "Nice" fantasy but in reality it would fuck up a kid to do that shit in most cases. My autism bade me to ask. Your ok femanon.

How accurate is pic related

Attached: africanamericanteacher.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

DC Public Schools pays $25,000 bonuses for high evaluations and you get into six figure within 10 years. Find me a rural school district that pays that and I'll move there.

I only skimmed, but students do know how to shut up, you just gotta be very strict about it. First year teaching, I would agree, it was very difficult to get my students to be silent during lecture. Hasn't been a huge problem since.
Some of the issues are high school specific, but we do still have issues in middle school with drug dealing/promiscuousness. I'm not convinced southeast DC has more a problem with this than a trailer park though. But yes, a focus on school is not the default. You have to convince the students to get there.

Hang in there user, they'll remember you. You're helping those whom can't help themselves.

Attached: 1531449122687.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

The part that says no cliques is blatantly false. Black middle schoolers still have middle school cliques like anyone else. i know exactly who the anime nerds and the mean girls are.

How normie are the anime nerds? Like DBZ Naruto Tier?

They are 12, so yes. They'll get better material in a few years.

God I hope so. Went to AIT, Army Job Trainer, and all the nogs were in love with Dragonball and Narutoshit. If your gonna like normieshit can it at least be One Piece? Is One Piece even normie anymore I feel like no one else cares about it anymore.

Quietly slip them some Rurouni Kenshin manga user.

Duely noted

>kids go through metal detectors at the door
Really? Jesus christ. I live in a small rural white town of about 5,000, and my school was pretty much all white, the idea of having to go through a metal detector is just...holy shit. When I was in high school I had (and still have) a keychain that has a little multitool pocket knife clipped to it, I mainly only use the actual knife thing to open boxes since I do that a lot at my job, nobody really gave a damn at school that I was carrying a pocketknife with me. I'm going to guess I'd get in serious trouble going to one of those schools?

god damn. I'm sorry if I sound naive, but I've never been anywhere near an inner city school, and the idea that there's literally metal detectors at the entrances is just a huge shock to me. Damn niggers have to ruin everything

Do you have to brainwash the children with leftitst propoganda and the holohoax?

Are there many negros ?

I guess it's just a sign of multiculturalism senpai

Niggers are violent scum

I teach math, so it's pretty hard to fit liberal propoganda in there

They go through metal detectors and they confiscate all of their unhealthy snacks. Even though our school doesn't actually have an obesity problem.

Justice; sounds like

Attached: b7SFASDFAd.jpg (680x680, 31K)

Yeah of course , sorry didn't know it was math it's practically immune to indoctrination .

History on the other hand ...

Attached: 1537019582820.png (1575x1302, 2.41M)

Dude no.
Any feminist and/or kike teachers at your school user?

You ever drops subtle redpills? I know you're math teacher but still, I'd assume there's opportunities, there were when I was a student.

Remember when Hollywood was pumping out a fuckton of movies about a teacher that moves into the hood and changes thangz n kangz? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Attached: banner_dm.jpg (728x347, 84K)

Of course. A collegue recently posted to social media that she just now realized that vietcong is a specific thing an not just a slur for all Vietnamese people. Pretty much the level of real social consciousness is a nutshell.

Well the article is about Black High School students, not middle school.

For a teacher your reading comprehension is abysmal. No wonder you're stuck teaching niggers.

Nah, I try to avoid being too political in the classroom. Like when a student went on a rant about how if you have a penis that means you're . a man, I just redirected that had nothing to do with math and this wasn't the time or place for that discussion and moved on.

We all remember #freedomwriters

That kid seems pretty based and redpilled.

Jesus fuck. Ok. Personal question. How and why did you take the redpill.

He was a pretty chill kid. Considered for behavior special ed because he struggled to go through one class period without cursing anyone out, but thankfully too smart for them to actually isolate him in behavioral special ed.

Took it when I was born and never changed

Do you ever bribe your students to beat the shit out of another student who's a pain in your ass? A friend I know who works in a juvenile home told me pic related can get shit done.

Attached: honeybun-jumbo-singles-large.jpg (494x800, 99K)

Not yet, but that's not a horrible idea.

you just doing it for the money or do you really care about them?

You can't spend that much time with small children and not at least somewhat care about them. But did I choose this particular school for money? Perhaps. But I do love my students, not to be too gay.

KEK

Good don't chance it user besides as my teacher once said :"life is a good leveler boys " how right was he!

Man I remember one lad once took a SHIT on said teachers doorstep (I beat this lad up three times , in self defense a stupid cunt was he )

Anyways this lad is currently a junkie , he was below average and his parents weren't junkies but untermensch of a sort .

Attached: 1537150051496.jpg (400x402, 40K)

Might work. Got out of Fireguard(watch duty) once by bribing a nigger with one.
Well you seem like a rare person user. Does it get awkward talking to girls who aren't redpilled, actually let me put it this way, very openly bluepilled?

What about the janitor?

Lol retarded niggers are retarded. Waste of money to have them do anything other than push a broom.

Janitor is a low key alcoholic, but we're bffs

I just grab them by the pussy and it's fine. Gotta log out now, school in the morning.

Also teacheranon in the hood. I was duped into 'helping the underprivileged' by liberal influences. Now I understand that Race and IQ differences are real, and our society is pouring billions down the drain attempting to educate a class of people who will statistically contribute nothing to society other than crime, blight and terrible attitudes.

Kek is here

Well this was a decent AmA so thanks for that.

Serious about the Kenshin thing. If kids got into better shit Japan might have more incentive not to make mary sue power fantasy bullshit.

How much opportunity for low-grade underage poon do you get on a daily basis?

I send my son to a top tier montessori private school. He's 3 and his homework this weekend is to read Parlimentary procedure and hold a mock meeting tomorrow morning.

>tfw I went to public school and couldnt read until the 2nd grade and my pre-K son is trying to hold a referendum on dessert policy

How fucked are public schools these days? I mean, assuming you worked in an environment that was a bit more average.