Ruth Bader Ginsburg on edge of death

youtube.com/watch?v=AriOjUfbBrw

Holy shit..

Anyone check out this bitch's health lately?

Attached: lheIcaO.jpg (1001x1501, 300K)

Looks like she's risen from the crypt.

Attached: Nosferatu.jpg (2050x1274, 113K)

Lol fucking granny is going to croak any day now.

oh my lord

She can barely talk or keep her head up ffs.

>Trump getting 3 nominations
How much salt will this cause?

Good lord. Welp, look at what they're doing to Kavanough. It'll be 10x worse when she croaks.
What's with the gloves btw? Always has gloves on.

Pic to the 50th power

Attached: salt_mountains.jpg (900x675, 41K)

A whole fucking ocean of salt

>How much salt will this cause?
He may get 4 if things keep going the way they are. I have a theory that HRC was supposed to appoint 4 judges....We flipped the script, and are now FORCING rbg to stay alive as long as humanly possible. Her only job now is to outlast the Presidency. Oh my the democrats are fucked. They can pull fake rape allegations all they want, but they are fucked. Keep in mind that these games go both ways. They seem to think it is beneath us to find out about their dirty pasts.

wait till that other 80yo boomer dies

Looks like death, but is still rubbing her hands like the piece of shit shekel lover she is.

Democrats putting on "Weekend At Ruth's" ?

Holy shit...
You think she secretly wants to retire? I feel like she's only still going because she's being pressured to.

The end is near. Trump will honestly have 4 SC picks.

This is bullshit. This is an actor. Think about "The Godfather" when you watch this. Cotton balls in the cheeks, gloves. This is a character.

Attached: 1536332442688.png (438x496, 415K)

Even the Chink feels awkward as fuck knowing she's on death's bed. He had an awkward pause when he was like "Looking ahead..." Kek.

This is why the left tries to amp her up so much. "I tried The Ruth Ginsburg workout and it almost killed me". LMAO GTFO that's what happens when you're an out of shape fat liberal fatty.

She is a fucking muppet

No way her handlers would make her look so weak. Look at that opening shot and think about FDR. Don't be retarded, this is bullshit.

Attached: 1536252675765.jpg (1014x1014, 175K)

>beneath us to find out about their dirty pasts.

Democrats don't care about their own scandals. Whe was the last time one was actually held accountable? Franken? Even then how fast was that memory holed?

Attached: 1531277798318.png (924x960, 676K)

I predicted she died the day Kavannah gets in.

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY VILE BEAST

ginsberg although the liberal has been pretty fair in her judgements. The courts should never be overly partisan, less that same president comes back against us down the line.

She dies on February 12th, 2019.

More like Nov 6, 2018. She drowned in the red tsunami.

SHES ALREADY FARTING DUST

>9494
ummm guise...

rolling for Dec 2018 as date of death of RGB (ruth bader ginsburg)...dies in her sleep. screencap this.

Attached: 1536880621675.jpg (490x614, 89K)

Roll. Last 3 digits for the remaining day.

Ginsburg sucked my dick and then made me fuck her butt when i was a little kid.

All politicians over 70 are on loads of stimulants. Hillary is likely on pure adrenaline since she collapses soon as it wears off.

Attached: thBZNIXDDV.jpg (474x441, 21K)

How is this bitch still breathing?

Lurk more

Nice! Lets get Brett and another in there quick!

you can tell she's dying because CNN is running specials on her and all that.

Looks like she went on a Las Vegas vacation this June.

kek

>Feb 12, 2019
Yes, this is the date when the old hellspawn swims back upstream through the River Styx to her true homeland.

Comfy!

Attached: 1499052833536.gif (400x400, 24K)

>3:30
>The Republicans moving lock-step
>so do the Democrats
>I wish I could wave a magic wand and have it go back... to the way it... the way it was.

Do you think she regrets all of it?

Attached: 1510626493668.jpg (550x366, 60K)