Reverse Racist Batman

Alright Jow Forums I've crafted the latest and greatest of memes. Its been too long since we've gotten our hands on something like milk, and I think we can set our eyes on the next big target.

Batman

The plan is a simple 3 step process, directly taking on Batman would not be possible, as we'd be to readily outed as a hoax, we need to subvert expectations first, and built it up before we tear it down.

1.) Run false flag operations, building up batman as part of a counter culture movement, existing in, and subverting the "white nationalist white power" of pol

Use such memes as Batman likes chocolate milk(pic related) and other things, claiming them to be part of a way that minorities online have been resisting our might.

2.) Intentionally leak our own plans, publicizing that we have in fact built up Batman, and popularize it all being a clever ruse.

Popularize that it is our way of sowing distrust among minorities

3.) Finally, mar batman as being part of the white nationalist system, and that Batman is the ideal image of a strong white male using his money and pure masculine power to beat up poor inner city people.

This is your call to arms, we need photoshop, we need articles, we need memes, we need reddit and discord servers. We need everything you can get your hands on.

This is it pol. This is the day the White Knights shall destroy their precious Dark Knight

Attached: LIiekChocolatMilk.jpg (235x214, 5K)

so, basically make batman a nazi like we did pepe?

More than as we did with Pepe. It is not enough to defeat them, we must make themfirst feel hope, so that we may crush it. We must become both giver and taker of life

man... thats gonna be tough one. Its one thing turning an underground frog into a nazi, but a household name such as batman? Its worth a shot.

Attached: famous-characters-troll-face-challenge-accepted-256559.jpg (1024x1024, 27K)

How does
>Batman is actually black
>His parents were killed (attacked for being black) and he fights criminal injustice against the oppressed when the police ignore or fail to act (fighting for blacks)
>White supremacist media censored the idea of a black batman and made him white pre-publication
sound as a possible point?

Thats exactly perfect, run those kinds of narratives. Dig up names of old DC employees from the time who were black, Say they originally provided the idea, but it was covered up.

Trmember, we have to use existing memes and common phrases to push the idea that this has been a longstanding movement with Batman as a symbol of power for minorities resisting online white supremacy

this is a rough draft, but its a start for this whole building hope thing. i also copy and pasted one of the anons lines lol.

Attached: 2i3bhp.jpg (207x243, 19K)

>flag
>reddit spacing
you have to go back

> hey guys let's get important jews that hate 4chin even angrier
Let's not

infiltration?
how about we make a tumblr account or reddit page
upload memes to there and start building him up from there

i can make the discord

don't confuse things further

OP was the one who suggested it. But ok, Im assuming we should concentrate on only a few sources.

that sounds like a plan
going to make a shared gmail account to register tumblr and reddit boards for
which sounds best?
darkknightagainstwhiteright
something with dark knight
something either involving alt right, white right, white
not sure need to spitball
we need a subreddit and shared tumblr account like the steven universe edits

Kill all Jews.

Attached: 098097389467583485.png (900x900, 287K)

Dumbest thing I’ve ever read. Gj.

[email protected]
FUCK now this needs a phone number
maybe try something like hotmail?

darkknightagainstwhiteright
thats fucking perfect.
What about a name for the discord? The real batman? The black knight?

>reverse racism
>chocolate milk

This is garbage and makes no sense.

No way in the fucking world you are from this board. You probably work for some shitty kike magazine. This is such a shoddy concept, something thrown away in a general brainstorming session. I presume you are just trying to push the corrupted gangweed "GAMERS RISEUP" meme into a new sector. First reason is to try and creatememes "embarrassing" tothe ohantom enemy you face(alt right) probably using the FEDORA usage as an ideal. Secondary reason is to weaken white superheroes. Interesting long game but you are not smart or talented enough to pull it off.

Good luck with your articles, kike.

Attached: 030fb01c932a79c0748200b6bc3e530f2aba7b73b6a3f1e924deedbfd8494003-pol.jpg (500x631, 44K)

This thread is a raid complete with false consensus and links to honeypots.

Reddit spacing is a reddit meme, and meme flags preexisted geographical flags. Pot kettle black friend.

How is that perfect? How low IQ are you raiders? That does not make any sense. Are you ESL niggers or what?

invite link to the discord

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-16 at 10.52.12 PM.png (222x59, 4K)

Alright boys, before we get this ball rolling, we need to assure proper distribution of the information, we can't have a singular source point things can be traced back to.

We'll start with Tumblr, and then move to reddit to minimize suspicion. WHen you make your tumblr accounts, follow at least three completely unrelated and random accounts which have existed for longer than 4 months.

This increases the exposure of our accounts, and makes weeding us out as bots more difficult. There is a Discord link below, which will provide you a place to list your account names, as well as share memes/disinformation in order for us to republish and follow eachother, creating an initial momentum, as well as assuring many vectors from which this spreads, increasing its apparent legitimacey

discord invite : 2E9pque

I will see you there my friends

HONEYPOT

They will dox you.

If they really wanted to communicate SECURELY they would NOT USE DISCORD.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY

Password: Darkknight1!
Security question
favorite author is "John Smith"
West Virginia united states
[email protected]
April 9 1988 is birthdate
Jamal Goyer is name
This is shared email address with all details filled in

Fuck off kike nigger, batman is my favorite superhero the last thing I need is some brain dead sjw telling me not wear his shirt cause it's racist why don't you choose something from marvel or black panther, also the last time u memed the ok symbol a fellow white got fired from costal guard, faggot

Attached: image.jpg (236x213, 12K)

This is so fucking fake it hurts.

>you will be given account names

So you put together an entire operation, from the spitball stage, in like 20 minutes? Despite nobody responding to you?

Hang yourself you rat moherfucker.

alright
get some emails set up and get a subreddit set up
i can manage a subreddit once the email is ready

come to think of it... your right. that last post was definitely honeypotish. thought this might be a legit thing happening because of a good spirited kekistani. But its not. Its just a nigger. Good luck you cucks.

so who wants to start working on a description or the subreddit?
something about batman being a symbol against the oppression of minorities
you could have joker representing the white man
we need to create some fake identities to represent people running these accounts and whatnot

Attached: blackman.jpg (1000x1499, 113K)

What would you suggest over discord?

Some battles Batman MUST win!

Attached: wc073-batman.gif (468x670, 36K)

No, the point is that you use all these things with the fake accounts, share them so we can eachother follow and republish eachpthers stuff, and begin the internet circle jerk which will grow out of our hands as others get involved

>BALCK

just tried to email that. not even a real address asshole. This whole thing is a fucking sham.

Prob means gmail.com

retarded thing didnt work
reregistered on another site
[email protected]
password
Security question
favorite painter is

Overly complex
>It is not enough to defeat them, we must make themfirst feel hope, so that we may crush it. We must become both giver and taker of life

bro what is up with this cringe level "le ebin villain" shit

Just fuck up this cape shit by doing this
> Finally, mar batman as being part of the white nationalist system, and that Batman is the ideal image of a strong white male using his money and pure masculine power to beat up poor inner city people.

like you already said. Stop trying to get all conspiratorial and overly complex, just ruin the capeshit to redpill more normies that left wing ideology is toxic. Grow up bro, and i mean that in a nice way not condescendingly, really

Dkagainstwhiteright
paswsword is
reddit account is made

alright now that is complete do we make tumblr accounts?

is thread still active or anyone still here?

They are hard at work.
Bumping for more people

Make tumblr accounts by setting it up, following 3 or four random big accounts, and then every so often either post something about batman, or randomly repost some other random trending thing on the front page. Just to keep up legitimacy of the account

name fag plz go back to faggit

Follow and Share the account, make your own, spread the word

friedbreadisdelicious for tumblr account #1

What does Batman have to do with liberals anyways?

The only thing that I can think of is his extreme autism around guns but that stems from his parents murder rather than anything political.

>Kekistan flag
>namefag
Fuck off back to Pleddit

still an invalid email address faggot

These are unironically terrible, feels more like propaganda than actual truthful ideas about nationalism.

Attached: 790690AB-8216-48D9-832A-DCAA140FD6E5.png (694x398, 653K)

couldnt register that account didnt work
are fixed account details
already registered tumblr and reddit accounts for that one