California iq is lower than alabana

Hohohohoho

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 127K)

California is the dystipian kike paradise

calif native here

do you have any idea how many mexicans we have? even the mexicans hate the mexicans.

>Full of spics and niggers
Who could have guessed?

Well, California is, afterall, the libtard holy land, so I'm not surprised to see this.

that's what happens when you put liberals in charge of your education state wide

Not really a surprise

Attached: california demographics.png (603x363, 23K)

>Alabana
Nigger detected

>alabana

>Rhode Island
>99.5?
Why is Rhode Island so low?

Attached: 1516824940718.gif (227x221, 980K)

filthy peurto ricans

That's not that low, it's about average for the US

Eh, compared to the rest of New England it is.

>tfw highest IQ state in the south

Attached: AD1D1F0E-D58C-464D-BB7E-F452ABA6697F.png (416x434, 28K)

Stop letting Jew Yorkers in NC

Aren't you supposed to be underwater or being trampled by nig looters?

Attached: NC Niggers.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

California got SPICED hard man.

Attached: 5ZaZb6I[1].jpg (1127x774, 304K)

Only by .2 but it does feel good to be superior

Attached: 1520529978579.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

>tfw highest IQ state in the south
the irony

Attached: nva.png (810x450, 15K)

Isn't it amazing how the whiter states tend to be smarter and how the enriched, especially the groid states are so low? Really makes you think.

Looks like the southern half of the United States is mildly retarded.

I surprised how high the south IQ scores are.

Attached: blackPopulationDensity.gif (567x473, 26K)

Feels good being a North Dakotan. Not a ton of spics and niggers to bring down our average.

I grew up in TN and now live in the west and I can tell you the dumbest redneck is probably smarter than even doctors out here. Idk if something is in the water or what but people are fucking dumb are rocks here. And lazy as fuck, lazier than hawiians.

>Ohio is higher than Michigan

Attached: 1478533075583.png (777x818, 34K)

Anyone notice the States with high white pop are all plus 100

Source?

You don't say? Why would anyone on Jow Forums notice something like that? You must be in the wrong place.

Attached: 1536436789136.png (900x805, 1.29M)

Look at the much higher IQ of the Midwestern states , primarily German descent.

>even the lowest state is higher than half of europe
why do americans have such high IQs?

Highest cluster is the North Atlantic which is English? Also, a section which deals with very long cold winters, something which has been argued refines intelligence.

I wasn't aware that cold weather on its own refined intelligence. Maybe we should move Africans up to Greenland to refine their collective smart people score.

Fucking Blue Moon, seriously

i have heard that cold thing before, people who are smart enough to converse resources for the winter and all that. doubt it applies here

kek

Yeah op source plz I need this

Texas, 100 on the dot. Fuck all ya other states.

The darker colored areas are the whitest

Better than pleb light or spic piss, shitifornian.

This guy gets it...nice flag too, not nva though, thats lee's HQ flag.

If it were done without whitey providing for them, it would have that effect. By creating an evolutionary bottleneck it's possible to do it rather rapidly. When i say "evolutionary bottleneck it's a nice way of saying all the dumb dumbs die off and your left with the top ten percent of niggers, which are about as smart as your average white.

Attached: 1491772271816.jpg (720x417, 137K)

Yes, but that's not what the guy I responded to said.

How smart can they be if they vote for Elizabeth Warren?

sauce please.

Can confirm. I'm half Mexican from California and indeed do hate other Mexicans

What's the reason behind the difference?

If you say race, you're a racist.

If it wasn't for filthidaphia and shittsburg skewing this state down, PA would be up there with the based northern great lake states. If you live in those horrid bastions of "diversity",double unirocially kill yourself.

Maybe random variance given NY is so similar. Really a point or two is nothing. It could also relate to the fact that Rhode island is kind of a loser state of New england, much like Delaware.

>states with highest percentage of whites also have highest iqs

>highest reported ethnicity of those states is German or Anglo

hmmmm

>Whitest states have highest IQ

IMAGINE

MY

SHOCK

Isn't Alabama home to a fuckton of literal rocket scientists?

Rlly makes me think

Why is Montana consistently one of the best states in terms of its residents?

If voting was based off having an IQ of 105 or higher I don't think we'd vote blue again.

Attached: 1537121548432.jpg (932x1024, 99K)

Most "intelligent" and educated people vote left, actually. Keep in mind that every world changing idea, good and bad, was pioneered by a smart person. 15% of college professors are outright unapologetic Marxists.

Massachussets masterrace reporting in

new mexico is not that high
completely bullshit chart
hell, its questionable if its even in the 80s

The map is right in front of you retard. Having an iq over 105 isn't impressive that's literally still normie tier. Not a coincidence minorities vote democrat and have lower iqs.

do you know how dumb mexicans are to drop cali that far down? holy shit

Yes basically one of the theories on why whites are so smart is because they had to survive in harsh cold climates with limited resources. They developed intelligence to do so better, while blacks lived in resource rich areas with warm weather so they didn't have to.

Depends on what you consider "educated". In terms of STEM, especially Engineering, there are a TON of people you'd consider "right wing". I've yet to meet an anti-gun Mech. Eng., for instance.

You can actually do the math and Trump voters have a higher IQ in general based on total number of voters.

California in particular brings leftist voter IQ down tremendously because of its high population and low IQ.

Really gets the noggin joggin.

NH and MA boys represent, we're the best!

too many asians live there, even texas full of latinos has a much higher average

Larger population dumbshit.

Sig Sauer a shit.

80 IQ understanding of statistics confirmed.

Do you not need to learn how statistics work to graduate from high school in bongistan?

Makes you wonder why Eastern Europe suddenly looks appealing. Niggers are visibly more stupid, so I don't know who are they trying to fool with this diversity crap.

MN bitch

did they only poll faggots and women?

That shit needs to be quarantined.
>tfw they're fleeing the shithole of their own design and shittying up my state.

Interesting

socal user here, indeed this is all true.

and these stats aren't up to date

also, non-hispanic whites were 27% of the births in california two years ago, while hispanics were 47%
the rest of the country is following a similar trend

Attached: 1534584900266.png (800x815, 72K)

Its race.

overlay this with black population by state please

Not surprising considering they’re infested with nigger animals and shit skins have been pouring over the border by the thousands since 1968. Then the mudslide doubled with Reagan.

Purely economic factors. Im sure there are more people in poverty in California to provide proof that income is the issue not race.
Who am I kidding. Spics are naturally stupid, i just wanna see a graph on thr povert index to prove it.

yeah but then you also have Hollywood