What does Jow Forums have against transgenderism?

What does Jow Forums have against transgenderism?

Attached: giymmonzsmm11[1].jpg (720x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

susans.org/forums/index.php/board,43.320.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/health/kids-dinosaur-obsession-partner/index.html
ecochildsplay.com/2017/02/01/childhood-intense-interests-obsessions-dinosaurs-trains-princesses-horses-etc/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5613451/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your body is a divine creation whether you believe in religion or not. Don't defile it and cast aside the gifts nature gives us. Stop letting mad scientist doctors, parents, etc. play God.

Did you not just see the recent FTM thread?
>pukes in mouth

All of it is scientifically directed experimentation on the populace both physically and mentally

taxes going towards cosmetic medical experiments

It's being promoted to children

That mum held up pretty well over time. I'd still do her.

Don't really hate the people themselves, I see them as a bit mixed up or mentally traumatized.
The problem I have is when communists try to push it on kids in an attempt to feminize them.

Attached: Penny_Farthing_Rider.png (302x400, 100K)

t. overweight greasy unhealthy degenerate

Are those Brazilians?

Women are entitled to having higher t levels than men, apparently...

Attached: 1534947747033.jpg (640x566, 80K)

Judging by the giant breasts on 1 and 3, they're dominican.

the fact that it's being use as a political tools

pic related is the arm of a female-to-male tranny after it has its flesh scraped off to make a fake penis

if more normies saw this shit they would be throwing these people in gas chambers

Attached: F947AFCC-9ADF-4C46-BB81-D3F44A374E72.jpg (1536x1219, 125K)

the sad thing about FtM is they are almost guaranteed to be manlets.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Attached: 1509934435111.jpg (142x142, 3K)

does this look normal to you?

Attached: 820738FB-BD14-47E1-B72C-787B404AC68A.jpg (676x704, 131K)

hahahahahaha and they want this to not be classified as a mental illness

Is pic related why trannies are open borders?

Attached: passing at 30.jpg (590x350, 47K)

Because shit like this.
>susans.org/forums/index.php/board,43.320.html

> Eh, stuff.
> « on: March 05, 2016, 05:56:15 am »
> This is sounding pretty disgusting.. but after surgery you leak .. and after dilating you sometimes make lil farty sounds x_x. How long does this last? It is emberassingggg >_____

> The noises are probably forever, unfortunately; it happens to cis women, too. Just one of those things about having a vagina.

Oh so you cut your penis for a franken-gina?
Yes, it's going to fart for the rest of your life, like you know, cis vaginas. Because real vaginas randomly fart.

What part of this do you think is ok? The part where they convince children to take permanently damaging drugs? The macabre surgeries that cannot be undone? The enthusiastic push to turn mere confused behavior into a life debilitating handicap? Explain to me you demoralized freak, what do you support about transgenderism?

Attached: 8 year old tranny.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

That's got to be fake.

What are you talking about goyim this is perfectly normal.

Attached: DE986D00-524A-4E37-8F51-B4796F8A5917.png (986x475, 489K)

Also I'm not an expert but I'm 100% that most cases of dysphoria are induced.
A combination between the observable phenomenon of "child obsessions" (probable a case of low autism spectrum) and "social contagion".

Basically because of the whole "gender trender" bullshit now kids are self deluding themselves into tranny dom.

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/health/kids-dinosaur-obsession-partner/index.html

ecochildsplay.com/2017/02/01/childhood-intense-interests-obsessions-dinosaurs-trains-princesses-horses-etc/

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

It’s real this is the society we all live in.

Attached: 1F2FD3A5-0C6D-492F-911B-78141059CBC5.jpg (323x156, 5K)

Why would you pick the fucking arm for that?

Yuck.

This.

Theres no point to it, desu. How even does it fit into their notion that gender is a social construct, anyway? Are they buying into the lie? Strengthening the patriarchal stereotypes? What makes a man according to them? How does being a woman benefit a man who has changed if it reinforces gender roles and expectations? It all seems like a pile of horse shit.

Oh fuck, maybe I'm right.

"Over three decades ago, Coates [2] reported the clinical impression that at least some boys with GD appeared to show an intense, if not obsessional, interest in gender-related themes, as manifested in their surface behaviors and in fantasy play, and in their responses during projective testing such as the Rorschach [3] (for a recent clinical example, see Saketopoulou [4]. It is unclear, however, whether these patterns of behavior are simply an “inverted” instance of the intense gender-related interests and behaviors seen in typically-developing children [5, 6] or represent something that is qualitatively distinct or, at least, at the extreme end of a quantitative spectrum."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5613451/

Earth nuke when?

i wouldn't give a shit about transgenderism except:
a.) You want me to join into your delusion
b.) 90% of trannies are disgusting and the fucking animals that get encouraged to transition are generally horrific to set sights on.