What's your IQ?

Me, on a good day when focused, about 79.

Attached: invented-nothing.gif (400x263, 10K)

137 here, its all so tiresome brother.

130ish last I remember. Doesn't seem to help much desu

indeed
138 here
I can learn alot of things fast but I cant learn to handle the feels

Attached: 1518459193596.jpg (640x640, 49K)

You guys seem chill - at this point I've went from red pill to black pill to extremely angry black pill, I am worried for what is coming, no matter what it is.

180 here

u guys r gey

>Everybody is above 130
Yes, you're all geniuses. But seriously, get the fuck over yourselves.
Free online tests made in Adobe Flash don't count.

typical

Be proud of your intellect, but don't descend into being condescending, from what I've found, this is some of society's greatest downfalls today, the intelligent believe those below them cannot know things they do not.

>45
>i always vote democrat

145ish and still feel like a brainlet no matter my knowledge and can also never shut my mind off for sleep. it actually sucks. i have also never done anything with my life but knock up a woman 10 years ago, after he was born she moved 12 hours away. but at least my genes are out there.

Attached: 1536715706240.jpg (1072x1331, 731K)

Attached: 41392516_2261261503903725_8399635191093526528_n.jpg (903x960, 48K)

I actually think intelligent people gravitate to this site for the sense of purpose after years of dissatisfaction, regardless though, I truly believe in some things posted here.

135 give or take two points
>70IQ
Reddit never stops
One of us are lying

Attached: 1536788924352.jpg (526x578, 48K)

Attached: 1501200821690m.jpg (1024x781, 64K)

i just feel out of place out in public

144, but that was a few years ago. Been through (conservative STEM) uni since, so could be fucking anywhere by now.

I know what you mean

Refer to this

Everyone on the internet is a genius. This goes back since the beginning of the worldwideweb. Everyone has a mensa level IQ.

Itt people who took internet tests and will say "it was a real test I swear!"

Yeah okay everyone believes you. I bet your dad works at Microsoft too.

According to the quiz i took on the internet, it's 145. Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

~115
Higher IQ people are more likely to be eccentric outliers. Which explains why were here.

life is not something to rationalize and solve its something to experience. even if were doomed to repeat our mistakes until reaching a point where we are able to handle living in a civilization removed from our nature. or even if we never reach that point and are doomed to fail, we can still find meaning even to spite this.
one of the things universal in all lifeforms is the innate characteristic of a fighting spirit. this is what happens when there is limited resources and competition gives rise to a competitive spirit, and a will to keep fighting.

Attached: 1480874404538.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Tested around 150 as a child, forced into gifted program thoughout public school.
A psychogist came in to test us yearly. My highest was 163, was probably just a good day.

In STEM, but I still take nootropics. So I am still a dumbass.

107 here

If it doesn't help much it's probably not your actual iq level.

>pretending to have a high IQ the thread

>'144 IQ' thinks his IQ increases over time
>Doubt

Only retards who want to sniff their own farts join mensa

no clue.

128... but I’m glad My IQ isn’t any higher. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

I do think people underestimate the sampling bias that looking at a population like Jow Forums users has. People might think the avg iq on Jow Forums would be 100 but in reality sedentary people with 100iq don’t browse Jow Forums, they overspend on gaming consoles and watch tv. Not that browsing Jow Forums makes you smart.

i only had it tested when i was a kid. I don't know the number but it was enough to be put in the gifted program (i think it the cutoff was > 130). IQ changes a lot when you're younger and stabilizes as you age, so no idea what it is now.

I said it could be
>fucking anywhere
Leaf brainlet. Do you read?

I often think the same thing, that the human spirit will prevail. I fear most that we are being robbed of spirit itself through the disease that is nihilism and degeneracy. I don't believe anyone is behind it at this point, sometimes I wonder if the ultimate goal of humanity is to make itself obsolete, but I cannot find a way to rationalize it and put it down on paper just yet.

Like 125 or 130. My high school did an IQ test for part of the entrance exam. My parents never showed me my results but to take AP classes you had to have scored at least 125. So I know it's at least that

High iq is associated with high ability to move through events that stress you out. High iq usnt "ignorance is bliss" it's the lath of self enlightenment.

The real question is, why is there someone asking this question on pol every fucking day now? Does the CIA need to know what it's up against?

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

>everyone on Jow Forums has a 130+ IQ

Just lmfao

I bet all your dicks are 8 inches too

Attached: lol.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

Brainlet here. It's between 110 & 120.

Normalfags don't even know how to navigate this website. "oh yeah i went back to plebbit because the layout format on Jow Forums sucks"

I know a guy who was tested at 180 when he was in 1st grade. Probably sabalized over time but man

121 but my short term memory is shit.

Attached: 1519021460516s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

82 but whitey made me fail the 90 test mark by not including sports in the test

My dick is 6.5"

I got 128 when I was high, so it's probably like 180 or something nbd

No the ones who answer the thread do dumbass

I like you.

t. 80 IQ dicklet

You don't have to lie, we know your dick is 3 inches

55 I love anime

the white man hates black people and wants to see them all fail tayshaun. trust me the white man killed 6 trillion of my people. you gotta fight the white men bro.

170 but autistic ADHD and Bi-polar. Tall handsome and multi-talented, extraordinarily

Like 115 my dude
My linguistic intelligence is top-tier though, but I'm shit at origami and unhooking bra straps

I've become a nihilist unfortunately

1488 IQ here

>120 - 130
>spent high school and formative years drinking and smoking weed
>whoops

pinch and release my guy.
and remember use a poncho as a blanket. its "wacky" and "unique" and when the time comes you can slip your hand in the head hole and give her the old flicky fingers.

Probably around 120, I've always been the one that family members and co-workers come to for answers.

IQ tests are fucking retarded and a terrible way of measuring one's true intelligence and value to the world
if you have an iq of 180 but you're a huge fucking dick that sits in your basement all day posting on Jow Forums you're just a useless lop of shit and a wasted life
but if you have an iq of 100 and you're a good natured, charismatic and friendly person you might actually make it to be President of the United States one day.

iq dictates little about success in life and people who obsess over their iq often do so because they know they have nothing else of value to offer the world.

Attached: amk.jpg (634x476, 69K)

Well. taking into account the average IQ Of Canada (100), and the IQ of Croatia (98), and the average White IQ (100). And going just by the bell curve, most likely i will be around 100 iq. That is just a biologically fact. I might be lucky and be around 105. But guessing I am somehow 130 is ridiculous

Maybe it's true.

When I was in highschool I was able to take a test at the local state university due to school performance and teacher recommendation. At that time I scored 135 IQ.

But IQ decreases with age. So who knows how low I am by now.

Attached: never buy a chrysler, you retard.png (1000x861, 259K)

Actually iq correlates more strongly with income than even your parents income does. It’s pretty ducking important by any metric and there is a reason it has stood the test of time and continues to be used in a clinical context today.

Linguistic intelligence isn't nearly as important though, since that's something learned over time by reading a lot. Special intelligence/pattern recognition is a lot more telling, since it's inherent rather than learned over time.

>iq dictates little about success in life and people who obsess over their iq often do so because they know they have nothing else of value to offer the world.
Yeah... that's why it's one of the best predictors of personal financial success.

I was 134ish before i hit 20. Now I am probably closer to 120 and working hard to kill those last remaining braincells. Intelligence is little more than awareness of pain unless you have very few morals or ethics.

Actually iq is corrected for age. Your intelligence decreases but not your iq.

>iq dictates little about success in life

It's actually the single greatest predictor of success in our life.

this is true. high IQ doesn't mean you successful in society

>(((IQ))) with a picture of the super jew....
user, you have yet to understand the jewish problem

not as ridiculous as it would seem.
a population of 100 million and an average of 100
then the top 2% is 130 and greater and you'll have 2 million people who are gifted.

What exactly did Einstein do that was awful?

The Jewish problem is the worlds problem .

Nothing but trouble makers to say the least of the Jews , and at worst a supremacist cult

Attached: 1537070145276.png (455x569, 197K)

Attached: Screenshot_101.png (926x594, 1.35M)

that was my lowest score. my highest was 83. that's 4 points below sarah palin.

Internet tests are memes but here was my result

Attached: BD8B4253-74D5-411E-9036-16F50C6C03CD.png (750x1334, 108K)

He was a kike

if you black then that's not too bad

Probably 110. I have higher intelligence as it seems compared to a decent bit of other people, but I couldn’t imagine myself as exceptional.

Lets be honest with ourselves here. it would also be lucky that i would also be at the bottom %2 of the iq then. It's wishful thinking. But until I can shit out money to take the mensa test. I am just going to stick with saying "I am average in terms of iq". It's not even bad to have an iq of 100. IT's not mentally retarted, or niggerish. Yet is still high enough to land a comfy nice paying job. Sure i won't be some philosopher, or physicist. but i'll still have a nice job

not iq alone
that's my whole point

I simply can't get behind the fact that all people are born inherently evil due to who they were born into, saying all Jews are evil just can't be right, although there does seem to be a trend.

117 hehe

Happy with that

Last I checked 148
What’s it to ya

on a bad day around 100 (not caring), on a good day 124(trying hard).

how does it feel? explain your day to day to us user

Attached: 1536675583816.jpg (456x456, 35K)

The view is good from up here.

Are you on top of Mt Fuji? How did your dumb ass get up there?

okay sleepy

>mfw when brainlets on Jow Forums are still smarter then most

Attached: 92A05B2B-6256-4E55-8CE8-565B3C668B43.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Probably between 99-101