How does this make you feel? is this fair?

how does this make you feel? is this fair?

Attached: 41622712_10156010810526491_9179630122817290240_n.jpg (720x960, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

btu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BTU_Teacher_Salary_Grids_16-18_CBA_no_highlights.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B1wOK9yGUYM
youtube.com/watch?v=cabWLyM2Mgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>16 years experience
wut? Move out of right-to-work states. Teachers in Boston can make six figures. Also, both my parents are teachers. However, they are good with money and I had a childhood that would make most people gasp.

>the bills
What are her bills? She probably made some stupid investments

Nobody forced her to study, in the USA she could have a good life without having a college degree, probably like what said.

What are her bills?
Where does she live?
Where does she teach?

Teachers dont work year round
Need more context.

She works in Kentucky.

>and I voted Hillary
they forget the last line
fkn Time magazine should be shut down,trying to manipulate emotion by making us feel sorry for situation but at the same time trying to demonize Trump apart from Sanders the only non establishment candidate to try and reverse this type of thing.

A master's in basket weaving? Or a huge student loan that she'll never pay-off?
Then again it's probably BS

Nobody she taught can read Time magazine.

People with a good paying job usually have a problem with "favourites" and I'm not talking about web pages.

Attached: gee gees.jpg (2880x1928, 315K)

Teachers are the most useless fucking people around. There's a reason why they say "those who can't do, teach."

College is a shit investment for 90% of people.

Look at the size of her arse.
Imagine the food bill.

Sounds like she is terrible at managing money.

I have 250K in student loan debt, a 500K mortgage, two auto loans totaling 100K, and spend 1K a month on shit I don't need, but let's not get into that.

fuck off nigger, you already got ass fucked yesterday

>master's degree

Worthless if not in STEM.

>Teachers in Boston can make six figures
After teaching in boston for 2 decades. Her experience isn't necessarily transferable to the government sector where experience is a defined number and not an increased skillset you bring to the employer.

The biggest form or middle class poverty in Australia is pic related.
On any given night you can go to any club and see people inserting $100 notes, maxing out the bets and blowing their dough.

Attached: one armed bandits.jpg (1000x666, 125K)

the real victims here is the boys who have to endure sitting in her classes.

>After teaching in boston for 2 decades.
> btu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BTU_Teacher_Salary_Grids_16-18_CBA_no_highlights.pdf
*9 years. Regardless, she is too late into her career. I was talking about teachers in general.

this is complete bullshit

New teachers with a masters make 63k in NYC, get months upon months off and a pension that would make millionaires envious

She is in a poor, right-to-work state. Probably makes 45k a year with no pension.

Wages or sexual revolution. Pick one.
>contraception
>abortion
>no fault divorce
>sodomite "rights"
>tranny mental illness

why do you need a masters degree to tell some kids to do their homework?

>63k
>in nyc
I'd rather be a homeless person in California. I would make more money

She should move to NY. In poor upstate, she could easily make like $70k after a short while. Plus a fat tax subsidized package of benefits such a healthcare and huuuuge retirement.

She chose poorly.

I agree that Time is garbage but I have never heard of a teacher making 6 figures, are they college professors? Tenured professors in California make 6 figures and their counterparts in lower ed make about 70k.

She is fat. Fat people can't complain about "bills", they need to eat a moderate diet and see how much money they save (normal American should spend no more than 30-45$ a week on food, if even).

Bad bingo habit

Can you elaborate? Do teachers in the private sector make less?

>btu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BTU_Teacher_Salary_Grids_16-18_CBA_no_highlights.pdf
Scroll to the bottom for the current salary. A Master's degree and nine years experience for a public school teacher is 102k, working nine months a year. It is the same in the Philly suburbs.

>Do teachers in the private sector make less?
Private school teachers make less and do not get pensions.

Teachers annoy me so much. They literally have it on easy mode. Sure you aren't going to be rich, but it pays decent, good benefits, and many vacation days.

I work as an accountant and recently applied for a new job at a small company and they wanted me to do all the accounting for two businesses, handle billing and issues with billing, and accounts payable/receivable. They offered me $16/hr with no health insurance. I laughed and hung up on them.

I was in college when 'a masters in sociology' was replacing 'a masters in education' as the punchline to Ye Olde Crackerjack joke. Good times.

This looks similar to California. I didn't read the Time article because they are garbage. She must be in one of those right to work poor states

Starting salary for someone with a bachelors even in rural VA here is like $50k. With just a high school diploma and a BA/S you can start at $50k and get 3 months off per year. My mom is a teacher, and I'm going to be a teacher in two years, it ain't that bad.

then don't become a fucking teacher. you knew life would be like this going into this....

Are you a male teacher? Do you think it will be a problem considering how liberal schools can be?

>45k/year in a shitty state with a super low cost of living
>No pension but paid vacation and sick time

I make that much and my life is pretty comfortable. Maybe she should try not being an obese single mom?

I don't fall for the Sanders thing. I believe he believes in the things he says, but I'd wager he would have caved hard at any sign of resistance

bullshit i bet it's 40k starting at best

My friends parents are teachers and through their saleries and wise financial investments they are millionaires now.

>I have a degree I don't use
>21 years experience
>work the second lowest pay rate at my job

>two vehicles
>paid off house
>Zero debt

She must have a mental deficiency of some sort

/thread

wow ghosting employers is such a snowflake thing, you should be proud to have a job working for boomers

Go back to the 'rod' on tyrone and stay there so you die from aids that much faster whore.

Attached: Whores.png (640x960, 896K)

>choosing a degree with a shitty Return on Investment

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb niggers can be

cat food obviously DAAAH!

Attached: WhenXhappensKitty.jpg (498x456, 23K)

Americans need to learn how to fucking budget, Jesus Christ

Attached: b73.png (505x330, 32K)

Public school teachers will go the way of the dinosaurs to internet based teachers and moderators

Only teachers will exist in privates schools

>how does this make you feel?
it doesn't
>is this fair?
fuck your notions of fair

Looks like she could save some money on groceries..

>>choosing a degree with a shitty Return on Investment

i wish my degree had a shitty return on investment. then i wouldn't have to put up with so many tards who are just looking for quick cash.

ghosting would have involved him totally ignoring the call.
He took it and then gave them an answer with his actions.

Yeah, I remembered wrong, it's actually 41k, but housing and food around here is pretty cheap. I'm only staying until I finish my PhD though, Portland is where I think I want to be right now.
Yeah I'm a guy, the school I went to wasn't that bad though, remember, we're in rural VA, lots of rednecks. Lots of people I knew in high school kept guns in their cars to go hunting after school.

Forgot my image

Attached: county salary table.png (1499x819, 574K)

Don't live outside your means.
Get degrees in fields that are in demand

Follow those two rules, and you'll be fine.
This woman clearly did not. Now she's having to sell her blood to pay her exorbatant bills.

Are you pretending to be the rest of your country?
Are you goofing on your own national debt

This is stupid and old

I want to see those bills

>is this fair?

Since pay tends to be commensurate with quality of work product, yes, this is fair. These whiny-ass welfare queens need to quit bitching about being poor, and focus on fixing why Johnny can’t read.

>master's degree to babysit niggers

Attached: decline-of-us-public-schools.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

Why would want to be a teacher when they are known for having shit for pay?

Living beyond her means. Typical.

Honesty is bigotry goy. Just feel sorry for her and buy (((Time))) magazine.

Attached: 3 inch penor.jpg (640x640, 64K)

she has 3 choices she can either
1 continue being a fuck up
2 get a new job that pays more
3 stop living outside her means

teachers do not deserve a higher pay. throughout my public school education i only met 3 teachers deserving of a higher pay the rest were garbage. teachers are given well above the yearly pay of a full time minimum wage slave yet they only work 7 hour days 5 days a week plus they get 2 months off every summer a week off in the fall a week off in the winter a week off in the spring plus random holidays. the job also comes with tenure the ultimate job security and benefits including health insurance retirement plans and pensions. right now i believe teachers actually deserve less than they are currently getting

Attached: sleeping on the job.jpg (640x798, 40K)

I work in IT for a large public school system. Teaching should be on the same respect level of prostitute. It doesn't matter how old they are, hardly any of them in my district take responsibility for anything.

They're adults, college educated adults at that, so you'd think they could handle doing what they're supposed to do while at work. No, they watch netflix, shop, etc.. When they inevitably fuck up a computer, they will swear up and down they did nothing wrong. Yeah, the computer screen just cracked from sitting there. Okay. If they lose something, they will try to blame IT, telling administration that we picked it up, even though we have a strict inventory control system when we take things out of classrooms. We've had teachers take computers home, desktops so their kids could play on them. Had laptops run over. Drinks are constantly being spilled in them, then they expect a new one.

Fuck these teachers.

99% the teacher they chose for the cover is:
* exceptionally poor at budgeting
* single mother of 2+ children
* teaching in a poor district in Texas
* buying school materials with her own money to compensate for shitty deadbeat parents

>(((Time)))
>need mo money fo dem teacher salary programz n sheeeit

Oh and of course the medical bills due to her self inflicted illness (obesity)

>literally fucking impossible to get fired
>literally no metrics to judge performance on
>6 hour workday
>work 180 days per year
>great retirement package
>literally no stress or expectations

Teaching is seriously one of the best jobs out there if you're a lazy sack of shit or aren't the type A personality who's constantly sucking dicks for a promotion. Just show up and you're done.

Find the most extreme case you can, and then write a story about how 'X' is terrible.

Don't look at how teachers are well paid, nope.

Find an obese, heavily indebted person with three jobs total and a mountain of debt they signed up for voluntarily. Be sure to add a pensive pose- photo with dramatic lighting. Extra credit for b & w.

Like the border wall. A retarded 10 y.o. separated from her parents because her parents actively chose to break the law. Always find an extreme case, the 5th standard deviation away from the median, and write a story about it like that's the average, normal condition. This way you can mosh on the sympathy button of people's emotions.

A drowned child in the Mediterranean. Run that picture. Press on the extreme case.

Time magazine is not even good as a fish wrapper. The pages are too small and stapled, and the glossy paper is not absorbent.

Time mag... Go bankrupt and die.

fuck off with that teachers in the usa on average are given 150 a year to spend on outside resources.

pencils can be bought wholesale for 2 cents so lets say you spend $20 and get 1000 pencils to be used over the next like 5 years

25 cents per dry erase marker at office depot. spend $2 get 8 markers more than enough for the year

need decorations? well paper streamers are $1 per roll. red green for christmas orange and black for halloween green for st patties day thats $5

oh no little jimmy and tommy forgot their calculators well you can get a pack of 8 calculators for $8

right now we are at $35 and the classroom has extra pencils markers calculators and decorations we have $115 left over

i'll just leave this here

Attached: when you need to write an article but you decide to write bullshit instead.png (1250x2774, 1.12M)

Redpill me on college. I'm currently 2.5 years into a business degree at state school but I don't really want to wageslave and work 60-70 hours in an office. I have $14k debt because I was a retard who lived in the dorm for a year instead of just staying with my parents, but I moved back in after and haven't paid anything since (tuition is covered by grants for 4 years). I have a 3.2 GPA and don't have a clear idea of what I want to do with it beyond some vague financial office job

I can get a job at my dad's construction company right now starting at $15 an hour and can work my way up. Would I be better off doing this or should I just finish the degree?

American teachers are lying piles of shit. They all pad the budget so they can get a huge bonus at the end of every year (every year more than the last), and then they all act broke and panhandle two months later. Liars and thieves.

I am a middle school teacher. Pay is okay. Benifits are outstanding. 12 weeks of vacation a year. During the school year though the workload is nuts. I work around 70 hrs a week. Dealing with speds takes a ridiculous amount of time and effort, and shits everything up. Idea is tge absolute worst thing to happen to education since smartphones. I still say its worth it though bcause i can retire at 55 with a kickass pension assuming it dosent go bankrupt before then.

>is this fair

what the fuck, WILL YOU FUCKING PEOPLE START THINKING WITH LOGIC AND NOT YOUR FUCKING EMOTIONS HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE

youtube.com/watch?v=B1wOK9yGUYM

Fucking Spammer.

I hope she starves to death next week. I hope she has to sell every orifice and her organs to eat come Wednesday. I hate this woman with every fiber in my being, almost as much as I hate you for spamming this bullshit from a fucktard publication.

youtube.com/watch?v=cabWLyM2Mgc

My parents are both teachers.
> went to a low cost public teachers' college
> teach in a semi-rural county
> Both are reasonably well off with good retirements lined up in a few years
You won't get rich, and neither recommend going into to education now, but this article smells like BS

Attached: 1533627068943.jpg (240x240, 43K)

My wife is a teacher.
Money is good enough, benefits are great (I use her healthcare and get paid extra by my employer) and she has time to raise our kids.
This article is about being a proud, single woman who don't need no man.

Finish your degree, get an internship over the summer and every summer u til you graduate. Try getting internships at different companies. Apply for open positions at those companies and take the best offer when you graduate. You’ll get a good idea of which companies have growth and which ones just need warm bodies to make power point presentations and run the company FB page. Try to get some sort of programming knowledge or marketable skill while you’re in school. Only work in construction if the market your dad’s company is in seems like it has a lot of opportunity for new business, otherwise I would stay away from construction. That being said, don’t be afraid to work for your dad because it’s still an income and your dad can give you good advice.

Keep your options open and see where the best use of your efforts are. There are no easy, sure fire ways to become successful. You just need to be aware of opportunity, work hard and be willing to continuously learn new skills.

I'm an English teacher in China and I have more disposable income than I know what to do with.

>biggest poverty in australia
>pokies
>not meth, beer and whores

The internet can’t legally babysit your kids. They will be fine

Attached: 357F3DDC-4333-42C1-93C0-F98A48F3D1D0.gif (300x252, 1.81M)

Former teacher here.

>literally fucking impossible to get fired
Need to get tenure first, 4 years till job security. Got nonrenewed on my second year after being voted teacher of the year by the faculty and my students scoring better on unit assessments the school than the other math teacher who literally gave them the answers...fucking urban schools...
>literally no metrics to judge performance on
Math and English? Standardized test scores, and performance/growth on benchmarks, but heavily weighted in favor of subjective evaluations by administrators. Social studies, Art, or site other bullshit?then it's just an evaluation on dick sucking till you hit tenure
>6 hour workday
I always ended up spending hours at home doing grading and lesson prep
>work 180 days per year
Suicide rates adding teachers would be much higher otherwise.
>great retirement package
Very true
>literally no stress or expectations
Perhaos this is only an urban school district thing, but everything is your fault. Kid didn't do any homework, cut half your classes, and is now failing... All after calling their parents many times to warn them of this? That's your fault. Didn't give them a practice version of whatever computer based exam because computer labs were booked or closed? Why are you such a horrible teacher. Using the whiteboard because the school still hasn't issued you a computer to run the smart board knockoff? Fail your evaluation! Did something actually amazing? Crickets

>Teaching is seriously one of the best jobs out there if you're a lazy sack of shit or aren't the type A personality who's constantly sucking dicks for a promotion. Just show up and you're done.
You're sucking dick at least till you reach tenure, but it certainly can be a lazy job if you don't care about the students.

Attached: 1515048788573.jpg (450x200, 23K)

Exactly, "bills" is the X factor here and it's obviously hidden because there is an agenda.

I have no pity for teachers. They are employees of the state who get tax payer money and benefits. They also get weekends, holidays, and summers off. Now loggers can't work much in the winter and you don't see lumber unions bitching about higher wages to support their people out of work. But you see this of teachers.

>had shop teacher in hs
>he made 75,000+ a year
cool dude, learned some cool shit

i guess kek confirms trade jobs as the best

Indoctrination teachers should be paid even less.

DONT BE A FUCKING TEACHER NO ONE IS MAKING HER DO IT

During any economic uptick teachers and other government employees are always complaining about not making more(I work for the City Government as a librarian so I have my biases here), but during any economic downturns they suddenly get real quiet about these things.
The price of stability is less in great times but more in poor times and teachers almost always come out of the woodwork complaining when the economy starts to improve.

Maybe try working more than 3/4 of the year

>going to grad school to be social studies teacher
>so much retarded fucking libshit being pushed down our throats
>most other grad students buy into it
>they will be teaching children in just a few years

fuck

Attached: 1483380463941.jpg (480x505, 38K)

No during my whole time in school from the early 2000's to the mid 2010's teachers have always going on and on about wages. Always threatening to walk out or hold a rally all wearing clad red shirts. It was like watching the chinese red ant army assemble seeing them marching around the kroger parking lot goosestepping with poorly made signs. Their post-menopausal frames could hardly deal with the summer heat so they would always cut a deal before an old slag passed out and died.

She probably teaches liberal arts or some other useless BS.

Attached: 01515_lNZTcyn02pe_600x450.jpg (494x361, 23K)

Fuck teachers they’re just useless babysitters in the communist brainwashing system. They made a poor financial choice to be a teacher