Damn

Damn
It really do be like that

Attached: IMG_20180916_123539.jpg (540x680, 65K)

Attached: toiletpaperusa.jpg (768x768, 110K)

>3rd world counties total trash?
>When why not blame a white person. Doesn't matter you did not see white people until you moved to the West.

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 23K)

Attached: op.jpg (671x713, 91K)

Wow, what obvious racebaiting
What body commissioned this poster

>niggers on the usa
>foreigners

wtf i love open borders now

Can i be a successful person and still not want hordes of foreigners ruining my country? Asking for a friend

No

Chances are, if you're successful, you don't care.

The word 'projection' gets thrown around so much these days but it's still amazing to me that leftists can't see positions outside their chunk of the ideological spectrum as anything other than equal and opposite versions of their own ideas.

>tfw when you realize horseshoe theory is just one big projection

Attached: ishygdsgcg.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>i want my cultural identity to continue into the future
>this is somehow indicative of personal failings
whatever helps you sleep at night, but this strategy won't help win elections

I read "Why not become a foreigner" at first and I was like "Heh, yah"

>Be success
>Not care about the welfare of my country for my children and future generations

I'm pretty successful, but I still don't want millions of illegal immigrants in my country because I recognize that the social safety net can only support a certain number of people who all pay taxes.

I don't want people banding together in ten years time and deciding that, because I'm too successful, 40% of my earnings must go to helping people who have zero right to be here in the first place.

Apparently that's bigoted somehow.

Attached: 1468991658233.png (480x593, 67K)

Attached: 1536788020705.png (929x677, 619K)

I hope they continue this strategy because trying to guilt people into being native population of the country is a failed strategy when you realize that you need those people to vote for you.

Attached: 1479336075555.png (822x864, 372K)

I'm not blaming them. I just don't like them.

Nope.

Foreigners objectively take more in government assistance and commit more crime. Check and mate.

>maybe if i tell them its nothing but their projections i won't be failure.
Sorry bill, you still are.

There is no point there. There is no discussion.

Attached: 1536904072110.jpg (720x574, 62K)

There are domestic sources of blame, if not more numerous than foreign.

>Be me, a refugee.
>fail at life in my homeland, go to jail for robbery and rape, escape and flee to avoid persecution.
Why do liberals hate me?

>totally failed at marrying?
>graphic of foreign traditional womenz
>blame a foreigner

Turn leftist women against each other? Shouldnt be too hard.

>nog doctor
>delivering baby
>decapitated it instead
Just real cream of the crop kinda people

Totally failed at life? Why not blame the gainfully employed?

Almost like taking credit for things you had no hand in creating or building...whos the most guilty of that hmmm

What about
>Be successful
>Still want to live with people like me that have the same culture.
>Like traditions and conservatism

We don't blame foreigners, we blame the people on top who let them in

>bill
That's Francis E. Dec, Esquire to you, chum.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (540x680, 28K)

Too much of a self-hating loser to make and raise babies? How about you raise everybody outside of your community to calm those hormones?

>they don't know that "life" is spelled with a "y"

Attached: ubersweetie.png (400x400, 342K)

I don't know man, I'm doing pretty well in life and I don't want to live around shitskins.

also
>handpicking the only four nonwhites who aren't claiming benefits or selling drugs or both

Attached: 1530306662133.jpg (640x640, 31K)

>argentina
>white

Attached: Cant be blacked if you are black.jpg (629x468, 26K)

kek ausie poster is best poster tonight

The left cant mem-

Oh but I do care.

totally failed at finding a husband and becoming a mother? then why not blame men

Deep

We live in the post-nationality world, my guy. It was always a proxy for genetic ties anyway. Where you're from doesn't matter anymore. Where your ancestors were from does.

based and redpilled

Attached: the-jewish-conspiracy-is-why-im-not-a-winner.jpg (363x380, 41K)

Libtards forgot to put a question mark after "foreigner" because libtards.

What the fuck? Did you skip your meds son?

>Chances are, if you're successful, you don't care.
Sadly, this is true in many cases. Most elites live in gated communities protected by armed guards. They don't give a fuck about hordes of brown cunts invading American favelas.

because life is fair, no doubt and nobody has an agenda
also, don't forget to (((network)))

You are a foreigner, leaf.

All non-americans are foreigners, as America is the only country that matters.

So thats why they blame white men all the time

Totally fail at civilization? Then just parasite off a white society!

Attached: f83.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Do you have billion of dollars? If not, you are not successful.

They have one for Lefties too, it's called "Blame a Republican".... even applies to those who live in states that have been blue for decades.

"They took our jobs" has been a promoted comedic reaction since the 60s and it has been on various cartoons daily talk shows and movies always depicting a stupid red neck or a racist and always funny for the audience and a subject that is easy to dismiss because the reality was ignored through comedy. .
Guess what faggots they really did took our jobs and you can thank the fucking television for making the process a easy laughable transition.
now you can either blame the government for this or the media but remember they have always worked together and it's not the migrants fault at all as they like anyone just wants to get out of their shit hole and into a job .

>Totally failed at life?
>Blame DRUMPF

Attached: 1537150293347.jpg (540x680, 305K)

Did you?

It's making fun of liberal positions.

Replace conservative with minority and re-read it.

>bongs
>having a loicense for choices

Not just that, when you're old and 60% of the population is non-white, 80% of the youth are non-white, do you think they are going to pay for your healthcare or social security?

Fuck no they aren't.

They put their hands out for your welfare, and if you dare stick yours out for the same, they'll attack you for it.

We're selling our nations down the river helping people who don't think or act like this and will kill us all given the chance.

>be rich enough to isolate yourself from the shitty policies you advocate
>be smug when others get mad
Pol Pot did nothing wrong