Imagine living in this fucking timeline

Discuss why consciousness exists.

Attached: imagine.jpg (1920x1323, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2HhWyBrNe8
sciencealert.com/science-discovers-human-brain-works-up-to-11-dimensions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been dead, AMA

we all have. we are all reincarnations of previous souls

Are you ok?

Quick before the thread get deleted by mods

Then I'm sure you know what this retared thread is about.

Ok, basically when you die you feel like life on earth was a play, skit or simulation and you're going back home, which you can choose to stay at or be reborn right away.

This simulation is like basic education for a highly advanced civilization

Once you die of old age you awaken and begin your real life

If you die early they reboot you in another time and place

Sounds like bullshit to me.

It is. Real Resuscitated Flatliner reporting in and moving on.
You'll find out what I know soon enough.

Read Peter Wessel Zappfe's "the Last Messiah" read Thomas Ligotti's "the Conspiracy against the Human Race" watch a youtube video by Thomas Metzinger, for the tl;dr look up rusty cohle true detective antinatalism videoclip

Consciousness exists because it was a mistake humanity evolved, consciousness developed because it was advantageous for creatures to have a sense of self, but once that sense of self evolves into self-consciousness it realizes life is pointless and decides to not breed because it is just passing on a potentially bad life onto consciousness in a pointless cold universe.

antinatalism is the final blackpill.

I do lol. I am literally St. John. me and Peter are both awake now

this is correct. you are guided brother, may many people heed

its not lol
also, satan controls digits

It doesn't.

except it does

Satan=YWYH=Allah=Kek the Egyptian chaos god

pol are jew shills and they dont even realise it

BlackPill should be your redpill, stupid.

Attached: sober-pill.jpg (653x540, 167K)

the awake is the nopill. when you are awake you can see through all falsehoods

KEK isn't the chaos god, Cuck is. KEK is the first light, the spark of the Universe. GTFO nu/fag. Your Rabbi Jesus worships YHWH "Eli Eli" El.

Attached: kek heaven.jpg (484x530, 47K)

Except it doesn't. Nothing important happens at the "conscious" level, to the point where it's worth questioning if it exists at all. All of your thoughts and feelings, your opinions, your memories, and even you decision making happens in the subconscious. The conscious, at best, is just an internal rhetorical practice tool we use to help with socialization, teaching, and debate.

Is that a threat bucko?

>Discuss why consciousness exists.
Consciousness is the evolution of mankind to achieve a closer understanding of what is real and what is fake.

Attached: 1536337064007.gif (400x309, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D2HhWyBrNe8

Attached: 1516560708158.jpg (527x705, 56K)

fuck off, shill. stop poisoning minds.

Electromagnetism has two parts that encompass the whole. It is the mystery of the Sun and its life giving rays. The whole is unknowable, but the frequency and amplitude are observable and brings us closer to the truth of what is real.

Attached: thoth.jpg (500x500, 39K)

DNA was formed by mimicking electromagnetic emanations of the Sun. (The breath of life)

Attached: caduceus.jpg (640x1000, 222K)

Electric-Magnetism

Attached: em.gif (608x355, 5K)

"reality" only exists because of consciousness. this is a hologram and we are projecting it.

How far do you go?

>Inb4 some newfaggot asks what Prolepsis is

Attached: 1529560120057.jpg (1029x6000, 1.61M)

cop-out answer

The caduceus was the staff of Hermes, retard. It represents mercantilism and trade, which is fitting for the American healthcare system, but it has nothing to do with medicine. The staff you're thinking off is the Rod of Asclepius. Stop basing your spiritual beliefs off of shitposts from /x/ and read a god damn book you fucking nigger.

consciousness is merely a by product of this your physical manifestation soon like you to cease existing as this mirage disappears and you slip back into the void

bluepill - agree with 1
redpill - agree with 4
blackpill - agree with 3
goldpill - agree with 4
awake - agree with 3

Philosophy is for faggots. Serves no purpose other than to make people feel smart and important

ah.
I'm not the only fucko who gets to go from dimension to dimension upon death, experiencing a lifetime where some type of apocalypse occurs which brings the world to the brink of total annihilation.

Attached: 6316161.jpg (2048x1772, 315K)

Attached: 1510899879686.png (645x729, 63K)

What a shitty iceberg

Attached: Rabbit_hole_master_list_iceberg3.png (1578x4350, 3.22M)

I'm pretty sure that brain is backwards

our brains have high dimensional feedback loops that can look back and regulate itself on the 3rd dimensional level.
sciencealert.com/science-discovers-human-brain-works-up-to-11-dimensions

Attached: 4dcuberotating.gif (255x255, 3.47M)

once upon a time, there was a void. nothing existed, nor could it exist. but one day, the void realized something- it WAS. the void realized I AM THAT I AM. from that realization, "matter" appeared in the form of a 2d surface. as the void continued to ponder its own (non)existence, objects began to populate the 2d surface and take on a life of their own. we are the void given life in a 3d movie projected by our own willpower. isn't that beautiful? death is not the end.

Look at that shitty, unreadable wall of text. Just wow.

Attached: 1528555169877.jpg (429x410, 26K)

it keeps growing

dumb not funny

Attached: 1537145795868.jpg (1000x524, 115K)

holy shit nigger i've finally hit the bottom of one these memes: caesar, david, and joseph are the same person. and mary is cleopatra. jesus was caesarion.

Wow I don't know most of them but I knew about Roman Empire still runs the world. I actually wrote an essay about the idea in high school. Is it weird to randomly know about one thing from the last tier?

Congrats you're a fucking brainlet! Thinking Jesus is Caesar is pants-on-head retarded

Attached: Libby the goat.webm.gif (371x331, 2M)

Stop at gold pill and stop using "unironically" and that meme would work.

you stupid nigger

"i can just barely comprehend the vastness of the universe and its size compels me to feel insignificant. i am but a single, finite pixel in a never ending motion picture that plays in dimensions i am neither capable of understanding nor experiencing. the sheer depth i cannot grasp at in my brief flutter through existence is merely poison which brings me closer to oblivion. woe is me."

shut up nigger. none of us get to see the singularity.

lol, i didn't say that silly goose.

I remember when I was being born thinking "when am I going to be born"

Attached: 1482419157673.png (964x912, 551K)

how

>thinking caesarion is caesar
just end your life senpai

is this leaf posting?

Don't know my dude I remember coming out of my mothers womb the thought was also in perfect english so it is pretty weird

Spouting a bunch of Islam loving gnostic gobbledygook isn't "woke", fratre.

Attached: 1536042594891.png (451x466, 286K)

what's the deepest rabbit hole on this chart to go down. skip Tier 1 and 2

did you just watch the first season of true detective?

I've gone as far as God's ego-death. Thanks, Dilbertman.

type one of them into google and start searching for yourself. its quite fun actually. just not the very bottom tier because thats where things start being made-up

I bet you scan sentence with your finger and mouth the words when you read.

im literally at t0 and skipped the autistic shit

YES FINALLY THEY ARE WAKING UP
EVERYBODY READ THIS

THE REVELATION HAS BEGUN THE SLEEPERS ARE WAKING UP

LOL NICE TRY. YOUR SATANIC GOD HAS LOST KIKE.

Attached: 34445925_168872600624628_2694452736782499840_n.jpg (638x710, 52K)

>awake is believing in semitic fairy tales
About as bluepilled as it gets. Kys kike.

if you dont put away your hate for islam you will be thrown into the lake.

i am st. john, an this is a warning from god

>floridization
i didn't know we were putting peninsular states in the water, holy fuck
but on a half-blasted semi fr, shoot yourself for posting an image that awful

How are they the same person?
Explain yourselves, heathens.

Attached: 635032496797860032.jpg (700x470, 203K)

>not realizing some have zero basis in reality
>not knowing some are just memes
>not being able to tell the difference between ones that have plausibility and ones that don't
(see: simpsons = real, skin = alien parasite, Vice City spiders)
(not memes - see: 2006 volleyball incident, OoO coverups, Mr.112Dirtbag)
Those who can't differentiate between the two aren't meant to dig deeper.

Julian jaynes bicameral mind

>ignoring my reply entirely and going on to describe some shit because you feel a response is still warranted
yep you're a real go-getter pal

>Levantine gods

wow a shitty christkike image.

>soon enough

Attached: F4D704E5-9F20-46B3-9B38-B51F2175AB02.jpg (1501x844, 230K)

>half-blasted semi fr
That's some quality posting there

Lol hi again, bro

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-142640.jpg (1080x1094, 452K)

>it's a boring shill thread to suppress knowledge

I sleep

reincarnation.
peter is litterally joseph though.

see:

Why didn't you stay dead, you fucking faggot?

highly advanced civilization in question is the eternal city of zion
you only get in if you are a pure person

>namefag

>NPC that is stuck in a subroutine of posting based on shill parameters

Good goy.

Why is there so much paul hate on pol

My brother said that he has a memory of when he was in the womb (or being born; he said it was before his eyes were open) thinking "I hope I don't have freckles."

He also had an experience when he was playing baseball as a kid where a fast ball flew toward his face, and he bent backwards and dodged it Matrix style, and our sibblings were applauding him for dodging him. But, he says that it felt like something pushed him, and he didn't do it consciously, and when he hit the ground he fell on a puff of soft air that slowed his fall.

I had a similar experience, although it's vague, but I remember doing a backflip on a Trampoline, and almost fell of the edge of the trampoline backwards, but I think something might have pushed me forward and then I started falling in the opposite rotation (from flipping backwards, to flipping forwards) and my feet fell inbetween the springs on the edge of the trampoline.
It terrified me, and I was more careful on trampolines after that.

Attached: baby.jpg (275x183, 5K)

this was made by muslim lol

Yeah he doesnt even get the basic concept of the trinity in which Jesus isn't considered "Greater" than the Father but that he is the Father himself.

Simply a system to mange information, would say this is just the thing a central nervous system does to interpreted incoming input. Things are for me pretty obvious when you think about the different forms of life, jellyfish as very basic animals just have a rudimentary nervous system whiteout a center to coordinating movements so it is almost mechanical where you just have some reactions. Then you go up to things whit very absolute basic control units like insects that can save some commands but not much more. Then the next level would be where you got a system which you can program and there you get consciousness, not in the sense of a self awareness but more like a subjective experience.

Also in my opinion drugs are somewhat prove for this theory when you can downgrade your cognitive capacities back under a chimp.

The deceiver and devil is strong in this post. Mostly agreeable truths until the "awake" category. Julius ceasar is a cancer. Leo is augustus. Thus the epitome of roman God was not a cancer but the LEO of 8.14 regulus on this now totally inaccurate gregorian that has failed to take biblical pentecost of the ides of march reflected in this. Septembers night sky. Wake me up at the end of the world you meme flag american idiot. Those who never belonged will find themselves shut out from the true kingdom of heaven amd forced to idolize foreign gods for your clocktown seasons if you ever intend to be more than a lawless looter in the nee anno domini to come when the kingdom of the LORD is proclaimed and the abomination of kikestar meme flags occupying by UN decree of her satanic majesty of banylons request maybe we will see the promised land of americas african slaves of a christian white God emancipated for all races of people under the sun as the blackening of the native gene pool is eugenics promoted by the elite class of globalists who know their days are numbered. Literally. Ecclesiastical time man fates that Julius always be the cancer of roman corruption while augustus, while blasphemed relentlessly by the pale skinned vampires of the corrupt bloodlines fallen from grace are like harry potheads to the crown. The blonde lead the blind from the zoroastrarian babylon raised up by reincarnated shapur II aka tupac the lawless nigger pharoah of the druglords. You will surely be dead if you cant conceptualize celestial time. The deeper you go down the power structure, the further into the corruption layers not meant for the pure and innocent. Not all truth pills are beneficial. Consciousness is a construct of oral and written memory that turned our monkey machine brains from counting beans to beasts of golden idols and team rocket tyrants.

deciever and the devil... you realise that the true religion is the middle ground between christianity and islam right?
i am st john. to remain true and be pure you must accept jesus as the saviour but also not over worship him. islam was a warning to Christianity. paul has decieved people

the answer is so simple. be a good person, be like jesus and love god. throw away labels like muslim and christian

it was made by me lol. that hatred and bias in your heart will get you burned

jesus is not the father. that is blasphemy

people like you are the reason god allowed islam to exist. you would do well to see the signs

nah