Why do you idiots think you'll win a civil war against the left...

Why do you idiots think you'll win a civil war against the left? Just because you have some expensive toys you shot with at a gun-range, it doesn't mean you're combat-hardened soldiers ready to fight. The leftists have been training their shock troops for decades through urban niggers and hispanics.

They also have an entire generation of brainwashed youths utterly convinced that they are fighting literal devils who want to genocide them. Meanwhile, most conservatives are middle-aged at best and in no shape to fight.

If you don't want to get lined up against a wall when the dam breaks, you should probably get a visa to some shitty eastern European country like Poland or Hungary, but then its only a matter of time before the EU fucks them in the ass as well.

Attached: b4cd3e3190044e62b7b80ae826a869e9.jpg (960x886, 129K)

OP is fag. Why?

1. Niggers and wet backs can't shot for fucking shit.

2. 92% of the military that voted, did vote for Trump.

3. The majority of veterans are conservatives.

4. Young fags can't shot for shit and a young fag such as myself is a fie hard conservative and most people my age and slightly above tend to be conservative or they couldn't fight their way out of a fucking paper bag.

5. With US support, the EU fags can't do shit because Russia is going to rape them if they try shit.

Attached: 1501445960234.jpg (442x330, 30K)

>2. 92% of the military that voted, did vote for Trump.
>3. The majority of veterans are conservatives.
Source on this? Even so, it's highly unlikely it'll be just "liberals" vs "conservatives."

Looney lefties literally mangle their genitalia and so needs to "dilate" fucking dildos up their flesh wound every once in a while to stop said WOUND.
Dickless freaks will always lose cause at the very core they're LOSERS.

Attached: 3f44a0b332ef42ae3f602ac67509ff5e20d24a82cc7b38338179a7c6d06912ac.png (226x350, 133K)

The left is in a million pieces. Do you think gang members are going to be out protecting trans people and angry lesbians? No.
Also, pissed of youths won't be out fighting either. They'll be terrified and die at the loss of internet.

>Only an "idiot" could ever think that they'd beat pic related in a war

Whatever you say, faggot.

Attached: e69469d336049c519c3df9d73874be6659ba5f074db999873264b62cf0180d5d.jpg (623x818, 246K)

>1. Niggers and wet backs can't shot for fucking shit.
Literally delusional. These animals have been killing each other for decades and you think they can't figure out to aim a gun? Mexican cartels are trained by ex-Mexican special forces who were in turn trained by American military advisers.

>2. 92% of the military that voted, did vote for Trump.
Source, faggot. Last I checked, the military was 50/50 with most of the upper command firmly leftist.

>3. The majority of veterans are conservatives.
Bullshit, most veterans worth a damn in a fight are Mexicans and niggers while all the whites are navy and air force or reserves or coast guard.

>4. Young fags can't shot for shit and a young fag such as myself is a fie hard conservative and most people my age and slightly above tend to be conservative or they couldn't fight their way out of a fucking paper bag.
Statistics literally show the opposite. Generation Z is hardcore leftist and more likely to support ANTIFA than even Millennial. This is what generations of liberal mass media control does.

5. With US support, the EU fags can't do shit because Russia is going to rape them if they try shit.
They'll just slap a shitton of sanctions on them and force them to take in more refugees.

Because lots of us have been to actual war. Have you ever woken up to nightmares about the smell of burning flesh? Do you even know that smell? Have you ever held a dying friend while you watched the light drain from his eyes? Have you ever killed anything? Honestly, just a fish? it doesn’t have to be large. Have you ever foraged for a meal? Killed your own dinner?
This is why (aside from it will never happen) you’re incapable. You have no concept of war beyond fortnight clips on YouTube. I’ve watched friends die. I’ve seen mass graves and I know the smell of death. I’d be sleeping now, if it wasn’t for my night terrors. You can’t. You can’t won’t. You’re not capable. I can. I did. I’ll do it again tomorrow if you try to rise up.
Now shut up and go to bed. Child.

Attached: 12A754F9-59EA-4C8E-A8C4-038804488DD2.jpg (800x600, 163K)

All of these points are EXCEEDINGLY true. Plus liberals live in high density urban areas with choke points and food dependency.

If conservatives besieged the major cities they would win within days.

Idiot, do you know how many people live in American cities? Like, I think you legitimately not do understand the scope of what you are proposing and how retarded it is.

the better question is how Jow Forums can claim to be supported by 90% of cops and military, and also be "counterculture"? Really jogs the noggin

Attached: 1536304266705.png (448x349, 320K)

Juggernauts

Attached: SOYBOY.jpg (979x1200, 114K)

>wolf
Into the trash

Leftists in general are soft urbanites that will start cannibalizing each other two months after the local starbucks stops receiving shipments.

Attached: 1534647236994.png (955x1017, 1.34M)

Not an argument, faggot. It’s why I’ll drink mead from your skull one day.

just get it started already you faggots talk so much mindless shit

The left is composed of women, fags, and brown people so dysfunctional that they need government subsidies to stay alive in peace time. During a civil war the government isn't going to have resources to pay welfare checks

it's complicated user but believe that we're not on the left out

Attached: justtrickortreating.jpg (324x243, 23K)

I'm ready. When do we begin?

I plan on killing kikes and pedos on both sides.

Attached: BKI.jpg (510x525, 47K)

Young people don't vote. What makes you think they would fight?

america is basically split down the middle going by the 2016 election so nobody's really that down on members

>Okay Tyrone here is your squad leader.

Attached: swole left.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

Why is this faggot black pilling?
Have you even seen what happens when Antifa tries to fight us?

good job dodging the question. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to think about it when you're living in gitmo after the gov. labels you a domestic terrorist

1. Whites have been killing each other for centuries and you.

2. The military wouldn’t be relevant, it would initially collapse into splinter cells, anyone loyal to the government would be slaughtered.

3. False, the majority of veterans are still white.

4. I wouldn’t say generation z is either right or left, what I can say is generation z is exploring taboo ideologies like communism and fascism, the effects are drastic change in American cultural values.

Because in our eyes is our ideals which we'll gladly kill and die for. In the eyes of the left is fear, materialism, and narcissism.Their heart wont be in the fight and they will die afraid.

>The leftists have been training their shock troops for decades through urban niggers and hispanics.
>They also have an entire generation of brainwashed youths

Cool fan fiction, how many months worth of food does your "army" have stored up? Do you really think the mud races are going to be your allies when there is a perceived breakdown in law and order?

Attached: gun club.jpg (960x540, 134K)

Elites hate cops and soldiers.

Fucking quarter squats....

Attached: 1466132251547.png (200x200, 64K)

counterculture is a cia/tavistock/ stanford resærch institute/ 300 committee production faggot. the better question is--do you know who the motherfuckers are? i do

>ZOG is backing up the right wing that wants to desatroy them

Ok, faggot. I think the GRIDS is rotting your synapses.

Attached: 1523083657589.jpg (597x822, 84K)

What happens when the city’s power is cut, it’s water source destroyed, food runs out? It doesn’t take a rocket science to understand what happens to a dependent society on “rural” retards.

Lefties and their urban blights need power which can be shut off. Food and water denied. Honestly, it would be a short ordeal.

*evil

Shit nigga, watch out with that 1945 Mosin lol...

Attached: 1536768190529.png (400x400, 281K)

Good man.

Because the dominant culture hates civil order.

the left doesn't need guns because they have higher IQs than the right.

Republicans will be falling into boobie traps and crying to their mommies.

Id probably shit myself if those guys raided my village

If there wasn’t a second civil war between 1969-1972, there will never be another one.

Stop pretending like it’s remotely possible.

Kek can’t spot an obvious Jow Forums meme, clean your room and go to bed faggot.

Attached: A87BC599-64A7-40B6-801A-F711E41C714E.gif (480x250, 2.23M)

If we weren't already 'winning' against the left; you wouldn't have come here to ask.

Because it won't be a "civil war" - it will be an extermination of liberal anti-White vermin like you.

Attached: gestapo.jpg (634x506, 94K)

Attached: 0ioqbzut2fuy.jpg (480x342, 21K)

I wish the right would win for just once but their history doesn't support that. As sickening as I find this new left degeneracy I have to say that at least the left, as delusional as they may be on social issues and damn near everything else, at least they aren't above being critical of their own as we saw in 2016 with the Sanders/Clinton split. Cuckservatives and fake nationalists seem to do hamster wheels mental high-wire acrobatics that that put women and even niggers to shame as far as magical thinking goes. For example the tards on the left believe Trump is ray-sis and anti-semtic somehow but if you look at his policies that's very clearly not the case at all. None of them will ever admit that. The only the the "conservatives" conserve is stabbing their hard headed supports in the back repeatedly.
>inb4 "Centerist faggot fuck off!
I don't even have a poltical party that represents me on most things, as I gave up on the system when the kikes somehow tricked the americucks into voting for that commie Red Ronnie Regean. I won't vote fuck your kike cucked puppet government. South Africa niggerishness coming right up just like you lefty scum want. I just hope that the niggers eat you first.

>it doesn't mean you're combat-hardened soldiers ready to fight.
maybe not, but we are familiar with out gear and have more experience than you and believe in our core what we would be fighting for which is liberty, commies dont really believe their own bullshit because its a flawed ideology that doesn't align with reality, otherwise they wouldn't be constant failures throughout history

>The leftists have been training their shock troops for decades through urban niggers and hispanics.
>shocktroops
lol yes well done, those two groups have spent literally all of that time hating and killing each other en mass while ignoring their white "enemies", just like the art of war says ,"it is best to have your own army divided and fighting itself" ...wait...

Attached: camp.jpg (514x350, 95K)

Why don’t you start the civil war so you can find out how fast we would BTFO of your shit? Or are you to much of a spineless faggot shill?

Attached: A4B807D5-A16F-4347-9C66-C16B4F78EFAB.png (1334x750, 1.45M)

cops are far right. soldiers side with the establishment neocons, who only support trump if he follows/employs neocons. If he actually went full fascist and declared civil war, they would not support him
are you sure? I seem to remember lefties calling for bankers to be shot 10 years ago. How much of that anti-civil order has made it into the mainstream?

Attached: 1535580157747.png (720x869, 158K)

>be me
>above average intelligence
>can build IED Drones
>destroys power grid
>destroys drinking water
>no fema, no emergency service
>mfw

Attached: image.jpg (410x492, 25K)

Jow Forums types want to be left alone. the left wants to dominate. they will always be more motivated. Jow Forums types will always lose, they can only be passive.

you probably saw Jow Forums talk about "become worthy" like 5 years ago, but that's not what Jow Forums types want. they don't want to accept power, they don't want to wield it.

They also have the side of being right, virtuous, empathetic, and progressive. The right has nothing but outdated tradition and racism. Bring on the war!

Because you are a minority, you think half the country is leftist, but the moment a civil war start all your immigrants will go to their homeland, that leaves you whit let say 3/4 of city people that stay under the sun like an hour whit hands as soft as a whet paper, that on their life's the only work that have done is office work, so yea the left is fucked

im not a legit tough guy or anything , i just work construction, but if it were me vs all of them, i like my chances

Attached: educatedleftist.jpg (1024x405, 65K)

Warlord Tom will single-handedly win the war if it happens.

>People like pic related are capable of lining up anyone against a wall.

Attached: Gus_Sorola.jpg (533x609, 81K)

Any given city burns down due to leftist voting cattle rioting in the streets because their gibs card cant be used due to power outage.

You're entering a world of pain

Attached: 1458665240108.jpg (604x552, 44K)

what will rural retards do with no internet and a blockade preventing them from selling food or oil?

>what is vietnam
a bunch of farmers with russian rifles seem to have held their own well enough

Break the blockade and starve the cities, duh.

>This shit thread will reach bump limit and not be deleted.

Stop replying to bait retards.

The Mexican cartels can't shot for shit, the stats are 10:1 against Mexican army, you see, an army need's more than training to be effective you need an structure

America would be Vietnam x 1000000

do it faggots, we will shock the world.

>it doesn't mean you're combat-hardened soldiers ready to fight.
Me and just about everyone of my close friends ARE combat hardened veterans you fucking idiot I was on Ft Bragg, do you know what Ft Bragg is? It's a fucking airborne post which means you have to jump out of planes (you would probably just shit your pants) plus do more PT than normal units. I wonder why cunts who have nothing more than CoD and MoH for training.

Attached: capitalismlol.jpg (782x652, 72K)

They wield it, they just don't care to use it until necessary it seems. Too busy memeing for the lulz.

Attached: 1536806913752.jpg (812x531, 196K)

The moment an actual civil war kicks off half the people In Cities starve to death. Especially without an ocean port to bring food in.

Actually pol types, intj & intp are masterminds and while not wanting to dominate, they will step up when neccessary and masterfully execute their contingency plans.

>prevent them from selling food and oil
to who? the cities they are trying to starve out?

how do you do that with no access to satellites, gps, outside money or resources. Are you going to disarm a nuclear aircraft carrier with hay bales?

>>Jow Forums types want to be left alone. the left wants to dominate. they will always be more motivated. Jow Forums types will always lose,
And hillary is going to win the presidency...Good luck with your delusional wish fulfillment.

It will be a total shitshow for the left, they’ll have to import millions of foreign soldiers or use nukes to even stand a chance.

Wasn't that image proven fake? Or am I thinking of the guy with the rifle pointing it at a pair of peasants?.

What is gurriella warfare?

Again, you can’t even make an argument. It’s why, if war ever happens, we won’t even need to load bullets. We will just walk through you dishing out backhands.

Pls go back, this is a containment board ffs we just wish to be left alone.

Lol at all these stupid hicks.

You know California is the technology hub. Most flyover-yeehaw states can't even figure out basic internet connectivity. We'll probably develop a smart bomb over night and wipe you the fuck out.

Seriously, you think you're gonna pull up on a jeep and act like some invisible rambo without anyone able to stop like it's a fucking hollywood movie?

the nose is afraid

As soon as people start cutting the fiber lines between cities, the niggers will start riot and it's all over.

Do you know when people will start cutting the fiber lines to the cities? Really fucking soon if these tech asshole keep censoring us.

this. the left is in a real poke the bear scenario and has no clue. i live in the ozarks. these urban commies have no idea whats waiting for them in rural America. even cops treat us with respect here because we have no cc laws and nearly everyone is armed and backup is at least 15 minutes away. you dont hear stories about mouthy or abusive cops here.

i hope commies leave their safe bubble of urbanity and see if blocking the road on a major trucking lane in the farmland works out for them.

ok, you're just making shit up

Attached: 1495221289435.jpg (600x484, 24K)

op if you can take a bigger shit than me then i will turn commie niggerfaggot tonight

Attached: 20180916_222926.jpg (4032x2268, 2.01M)

And how, exactly, are you, Bubba, Cletus, and Zeke gonna 'cut off' Tyrone, Jamal, Deshawn, Treyvon, Marcus, Demarcus, Antoine, Deondre, Tremaine, Big Mike, Lil' Mike, Darius, Malik, other Tyrone, Adryan, Quinton, Demetrius, Karim, Tyrell, other Jamal, Patrice, Lavaughan, Orlando, Rafael, Pablo, Juan, Pedro, Rafael, Luis, Manuel, Gabriel, Miquel, Carlos, Jorge, Nicolas, Caesar, and Joaquin when they want out of the city?

How are you going to press that siege when you're outnumbered exponentially? Your AR 15 is not enough of a force multiplier to overcome those numbers, and you don't have artillery.

We just cut every line going out of California.

ya, people need to get back on their meds, quickly.
t. liberal

do you honestly think anything will happen to Trump? It's almost 3 years now dude, if you find any bullshit itll be in his 2nd term and we will fight you tooth and nail. Give up now before you regret this. We will lynch niggers.

so what is the point of saying "we've got all the food" if the cities have money to buy from other places, but the rural country folk have no one else to sell to?

Do you realize this is exactly how the cotton trade bankrupted the South in the first Civil War? why are conservatives always retarded emotional babies
yeah good luck ambushing a stealth bomber lol

First off, the military will be so compromised in the event of a civil war that they wouldnt be able to maintain a serious naval force, especially one that could pacify flyover country. And on the point of how, we wouldn’t need gps or money, we can use hunting rifles, ied’s, and chemicals to lock down any road or river entering a city, as well we could knock out the power supply to any major urban area. Look at what sandniggers in the middle east can come up with, now imagine what a few million white guys with nothing left to lose could accomplish.

california is 90% gibs, what do you think is going to happen when those "stupid hicks" stop making food and giving you tax money

This.
The right is full of combat hardened veterans.

>actually thinks the military would help him
kek.

>WE PRODUCE DUH FOODS ZZZZ

Keep drinking that fluoride, cracker.

Attached: gg.png (666x151, 42K)

>niggers organizing
they'll kill themselves and each other before they even step foot out of the city

I won’t have to do a damn thing but watch Tyrone kill his fellow nigger for scarced food and water.

The first one is true they shoot sideways. Second, the military is R plus 16 with officers, what you call upper command, being R plus 37. Third, 77% of veterans are white even 71% of Iraq war vets the navy and Air Force are the most non white as are the reserves for pick a branch. The marines are the whitest branch with 80.5% of marine recruits being white. Fourth, what statistics??? Most studies show considerable less left leaning ideals among those under 18, Generation Z, compared to those between 18 - 38. What you call millennial. Also the median age for a republican voting man is 44. Not very high when you take into account that people under 18 can’t vote.

also, we have a shit ton of resources, oil, metals, wood, livestock, crops, water, and the overwhelming majority of arms and munitions. As well, we also posses the bulk of America’s combat troops, most of whom will not be siding with bolsheviks like you in an armed conflict.