Tariq Nasheed: Hurricane Florence rescue crews are killing black people

Has he gone too far or does he have a case?

>Prominent liberal thought-leader and filmmaker Tariq Nasheed has a unique take on Hurricane Florence: white rescue crews, triggered by a racist hand signal sent over the TV, are secretly rounding up and killing black people during disasters.

lulz.com/tariq-nasheed-hurricane-florence-rescue-crews-black-people-1165/

Attached: tariq-7-8..png (762x696, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any news on the looting? Are all the niggers getting everything they need?

Last I heard the corporates are telling cops to stand down and not interfere with their right to loot

Saw a nigger looting 20 2 liters of cola. I assume he was using it to build a flotation device they're so creative in trying times.

I heard they've killed 3000 niggers so far.

Tariq Nasheed is an accelerationist troll account and not a real person, right?

Right?

I read about a bright young african american man that took a bunch of nike airs to quickly study and reproduce the technology and create shoes able to skip across water. In such times the most brilliant minds come to shine.

Tariq is gonna get himself shot by a nigger.

Is this guy for fucking real.... and racist hand symbol? LMAO

He has way too much output and history to be a troll. In either case, he's fun. The only thing is he has a lot of crazy followers, some of whom get riled up and attack white people.

Attached: images (13).jpg (207x243, 5K)

Tariq Nasheed to Jared Taylor: Black dick is a weapon of mass destruction

youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

black don't crack the cracker

Attached: black-like-me2.jpg (812x1470, 141K)

Lol Tariq Nasheed is a dumb fucking moron, ugly chimp fuck.

doctors, paramedics, firefighters usually help everyone even people they are racist against. Israeli doctors even save the life of palestinian terrorists.

Soon the new Black Panther will rise from these man made disasters & bring freedom to God's true chosen people's.

So let's send in all black squads of rescuers...oh wait, blacks DGAF about rescuing people.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT DA WYPIPO BE KILLIN US AINT YO
NO WAY WE VIOLENT THUGS BE USIN THE HURCANE TO LOOT AND KILL EACHOTHER
NIGGAS WOKE AF

PRO TIP - The absence of any evidence proves the conspiracy is working perfectly.

Yes. Most literal nobodys who got Twitter-famous like him are manufactured

Nasheed isn't real he's a jew-created meme.