Is it even possible to stop mass migration?

Is it even possible to stop mass migration?

Attached: 1529440786480.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheIsraelink/status/1041343660141543424
youtu.be/1NKdAxN5jJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: mg42.jpg (1800x1143, 281K)

Read siege.

The globalists need migrant workers and will never stop shipping them in. If we rise up against them, new globalists will take their place. I feel pessimistic. There are already millions of Mexicans in the United States and the wall won't be built. A large percentage of white people believe racism is the most evil thing and believe that "diversity is our strength :)"

>new globalists will take their place.
Not if we completely overrun shit. Not if were sitting in their thrones. Then we can put out a greenlight for the rest of them. Like duterte. $1,000 for every liberal you kill.

No, we won.
Just accept.

$10,00 for a representative.

Chemical castration

yes, get the army and machine guns involved and you'll see how quickly these invasions get stunted

Do something to make antifa riot again and this time be prepared and mow them all down.

Stealth subs.

$10,000 for mass murdering their foot soldiers.

You won? Fucking dumbass. How can one be so god damn retarded.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

it's about having the will to stop it

Anything is possible user. All we have to do is pray to our beloved Ebola-Chan to clean the earth for us.

Attached: ebola-chan.png (600x702, 426K)

Yes it is possible with the military and navy and air force and space force ect .
Now you know.

Yes. Migrants do a simple cost-benefit analysis when they consider where to go.
They look at Europe and see a lot of (literal) benefits available for very little cost.
To stop them, just tip the balance of their decision making process.
Increase the costs (strong border patrol, deportations, confiscate valuables, separate families, aggressive and intimidating enforcement)
And
Decrease the benefits (cut off social programs for migrants, criminalize vagrancy)

start resisting?

All it will take are a few threats from the top and millions of people will flee. Decolonization was stoked by terrorism I was reading up on Nambia(?) and for every 10 people killed in terrorist attacks some 5,000 whites fled the country.

State sponsored terrorism is the number one way to ethnically cleanse a country. This is a fact CSIS/GHCQ and you know it.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Ya, you destroy the modern elite entirely. Eradicate their families and wealth. Then you can stop it.

>Is it even possible to stop mass migration?
Kill all Jews

Attached: 98273462783647823.png (900x900, 298K)

We're constantly told by the left that we killed hundreds of millions of poc when we weren't even trying, so you tell me.

>2▶
>
Possible fleas flag tuesday?!

twitter.com/TheIsraelink/status/1041343660141543424

Attached: IsraelLinkAHH.png (633x370, 52K)

imagine the smell...

>false flag
lol no moar liek mushroom clouds 4 all

Attached: 1524607451078.png (600x665, 479K)

Attached: 1417292716570.jpg (640x531, 81K)

Of course. Increasingly, robots will do the job. They'll find illegals, deport them. The whole thing will be automated.

Our country being filled with useless nogs doesn't get us any closer to communism, idiot, the only people who benefit are the nogs and global corporations. Face it, you're a stooge for the 1% that you hate so much.

I suggest we treat them like Somali Pirates.
youtu.be/1NKdAxN5jJI

Yeah.

Attached: dead-nigger-hole.jpg (500x499, 79K)

>Is it even possible to stop mass migration?
If there was a citizen's navy, I could see freelance "stopping" if they wanted to.

with a gunboat, anything's possible.

Attached: CatEyes.png (174x122, 65K)

A single torpedo could’ve solved pic related

need to put gas in there or else risk plants touching that shit

Yes. Build a wall & enforce it.

South Korea does that with its border & it works. Anyone that tries to cross the border illegally gets shot, no exceptions.

Uumm. Sink the fucking boat nigger.

North Korea has many of these posts along their border. Soldiers can easily move across each post with a jeep. The border is enforced with an iron fist.

Attached: 2013-06-085.jpg (700x423, 241K)

Rich boomers need to be killed--it's entirely them that is letting this happen.

Attached: Polite+trigger+medium+mentionlist+quixotic_e07833_6686388.jpg (1200x1181, 123K)

Absolutely, all it takes is even just a few instances of full-throttle military action. The issue then being that anyone who does so will be seen as committing a major human rights violation. So in essence, the entirety of the worlds' governments are too cucked to try it.

Personally, I think our border situation could be very easily handed without even laying down a single brick for a wall; divert all the government funds from social programs into funding a $1,000 bounty per Mexican slain. We don't even need a Border Patrol or a national guard, just rednecks and gangbangers looking for a quick buck.

Prosecute the boat captains for human trafficking and confiscate all of their assets.

Only with M60's and willingness to use them

It's not hard if you aren't part of a union that is working to undermine your continent for the benefit of a small group.

dont have a land border

You can drown all them with one shot. Using machine gun win create a glorious explosion of blood and gore.

Fix problems at their homes.

>The globalists need migrant workers and will never stop shipping them in

The big problem is the migrants aren't doing shit though. Migrants don't bother getting a job, and they end up killing people. Why globalists don't understand this really baffles me.

Attached: I Don't Understand Says MacGyver.jpg (474x355, 21K)

>machine gun
>one shot

Slavnigger education.

I never said one shot from machine gun, did I?

Yea sink their ships... done

>So in essence, the entirety of the worlds' governments are too cucked to try it.

Trump would try it. He'd do something like that which would be cool.

>divert all the government funds from social programs into funding a $1,000 bounty per Mexican slain. We don't even need a Border Patrol or a national guard, just rednecks and gangbangers looking for a quick buck.

This. It will open more bounty hunting jobs and bounty hunting fucking kicks ass.

The world has a gaping wound. In the past the remedy was amputation or messy surgery.

Today the world has another gaping wound. The treatment is ugly, painful and unpleasant so we put a bandage over it to make it look pretty and pretend the problem is fixed or is in the process of being fixed.

Taking a few million people from fucked up countries isn't doing anything except making people feel better. There are still billions of people who are living in horrid conditions and until you address the actual problem nothing will actually get fixed.

To achieve a solution we have to get over the 'band-aid culture' that spread like wildfire through the west in the last half a century. But to do that in this day and age is political suicide.

Attached: 1472605263249.jpg (655x527, 59K)

If it was actually unstoppable, the press wouldn't have to tell you it was unstoppable. No one pays anyone to shill for gravity.

Why didnt these refugees flee south?

Theres the real fucking questio. Will a /b/ro ask the UN for me... why didnt tge flee south instead of into rich white nations....

This right here. Its their problems that they should fix. Migration doesn't solve problems, it makes them much worse.

check out all the supermarkets and fast food places, I bet they employ majority migrants. This inturn forces people who would have taken those jobs to compete with others such as in factories, all this decreases wages but increases taxes because people need housing. You could says it free market but its not really since its been manipulated.

Agreed. Although, they have to travel in order to gain experience in certain fields.
The migration crisis should be prevented at all cost.
I think globalisation + strong sense of belonging to your country = fixed shit.

Attached: 1536808370265-pol.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Africa and half of asia is a fucking gangrene. Amputation, sterilization and loads of antibiotics.

Didnt germany post stats that only 5% of refugees are working?

fucking shoot them with machine guns, people will stop coming damn quick