1992 Los Angeles riots

Old fags who remembered this go down, is this what awaits the west?

Attached: LA_riots_looting.0.jpg (1200x900, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp1rWrCcHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We shall burn faster and brighter than any star in the night sky has dreamed of.

Attached: roofkorean1.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Attached: roofkorean2.jpg (728x496, 55K)

Attached: roofkorean3.jpg (770x476, 73K)

Attached: roofkorean4.jpg (500x334, 40K)

things are really much worse now, the next time shit pops off it's gonna get crazy

Attached: roofkorean5.jpg (634x417, 74K)

I was there, living in LA and experienced it when it happened. I was very young though so only remember some, but my dad remembers it well. Changed a lot of things about the political leanings of our family.

Post his pic

What a fucking legends

>is this what awaits the west?
No. Most Americans are clueless sheep. If they really knew what kind of demonic scum are running their country they would have revolted decades ago.

Sociopaths and psychopaths always have and always will rule over humanity.

flag checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp1rWrCcHQ

The Koreans were based protecting their stores from the ghouls

Attached: KoreansLaRiots.jpg (265x190, 10K)

People took shots at my car when I drove down Western. Goodtimes

>muh based non-whites
fuck off

Only if those monkeys decide to stroll into white neighborhoods.

Fucking hell, so close to being first.

agreed. whites are a much smaller percent of the population and blacks/hispanics/pajeets/etc are much bigger and able to do far more damage.

Now they post Patrick Little flyers on western, not kidding

Normally I’d agree with you user but the Koreans were courageous and admirable here. Niggers are a plague of the Earth.

Asians need to know they’re in the same boat as whites.

Attached: 4B93E7F8-A05E-412C-87EE-787DA46BAA47.jpg (878x768, 123K)

name 1 reason chink genetic mistakes should be in a western country, in the first place
I'll wait

Saw this in person. Was 7 years old. At that age, I was already accepting I was going to die at the hand of niggers since they were burning everything. Also lived in Koreatown. Also feared for my dad.

Fuck niggers.

I think whites have and should do all they can maintain a firm ethnic grip on North America and Europe. But that’s clearly not reasonable right now. Ignoring that I simply think the Koreans were pretty based here.

blacks will get btfo by Mexicans big time.

they already are. mexican's have pretty much run them out of compton.

>ethnic cleansing has gone out of style
the dream of every genetic mistake ever
anthrax major population centers, and enjoy your ethnostate

Any time the police are occupied with a real emergency the cultural enrichment will begin to loot and riot.

Attached: 1535514537374.jpg (1200x600, 118K)

all the white communities just watched it on tv, thats how it was told to me, the riots never crossed magic streets that separated the white people

wrong hollywood got raided big time. lots of whites in hollywood.

Good job user

Attached: cancerlattice.jpg (2567x2567, 1.47M)

Sure, if the police do nothing to stop it. They just sat on their hands. Chief Gates was at a fund raiser in the hills sipping wine. Funny how that happens.

IN ROOFTOP KOREANS WE TRUST