Are you ready for the white genocide?

Well are you?
What will whitey do when the race they foolishly made stronger w/ eugenics and failed to exterminate does exactly what you all have been afraid of from the moment you touched us? It's already happening.

Attached: panthers.jpg (736x552, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5315899/The-home-schooled-children-learn-shoot-guns.html
youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: thecultureinthewauk.jpg (640x360, 71K)

WE WUZ SNIPERS AND SHITTTTT

Are niggers gunna openly revolt?
>Please be true.

have an unfortunate fact, whitey.
It's coming.

Attached: 564325432.jpg (1140x1202, 145K)

Black panthers and Malcolm X were pretty based, we should have just given them 6 states in the south

So you wuz sniper?

Not a pair of plates or a reload to be seen. These guys would get slaughtered the second they stepped foot in a whit suburb

It really is coming, and there is nothing you can do, once you are a minority, it's meal time. piece by piece.
all empires rise, and then fall.

Attached: theculturewitdemthangsniggaoshit.jpg (634x798, 135K)

>Niggers
>capable of pulling off a civil/race war when they can't even father their own children, farm their own food, or legally own a firearm

Attached: 1432347378299.jpg (5616x3744, 1.07M)

Niggers are literally too stupid and primitive to genocide whites. plus Black people have bigger problems than whitey. Asians and Arabs hate niggers. If I were black I would be more worried about Asians and Arabs

Attached: black panthers vs whites.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

Attached: 1537059388597.jpg (1000x4500, 1.28M)

Don't even need to point a gun at them. Point a gun at the niggers' shoes and they'll surrender. They value their retarded $400+ shoes more than anything.

Reminder that this, is the "master race"

Attached: IMASTRONGBOI.jpg (1252x1252, 114K)

Reminder, this is the next master race.

Attached: Whiteycannotcompete.jpg (276x450, 39K)

>It's already happening.
Black are too busy killing each other to wage war against whites - we're off their radar.

Attached: i'll just leave this here.jpg (600x489, 36K)

>thinking whites are just going to fade away
wew lad

Go ahead. Try it. :)

You have double-digit IQ averages and can barely organize in any complex fashion due to low IQ, Low Empathy, and high egotism/aggression.

You were breed to be physically stronger, but also much more stupid and docile. You are still weaker than your average lifting nordcuck and those muscles aren't going to help you vs Drones and guns.

Attached: 1527311068603.jpg (900x648, 266K)

Attached: 1516520216793.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

It must be difficult for whitey, the races they've oppressed and belittled suddenly outnumbering them in the states by 2045? In the U.S?
Hahaha

Attached: theculture.jpg (1600x1217, 378K)

farm equipment

Attached: Nazi-Ukes-e1429985398480.jpg (316x262, 30K)

>no sights
>no slings

Attached: 1537070910290.png (500x611, 378K)

All niggers must hang

>foolishly made stronger w/ eugenics and failed to exterminate
You missed the part where they didn't make them as intelligent though.
See, we are made in the image of God, but we aren't God's.
Get it?

The nigger in front has titties of peace.
The nigger in the middle is probably the most ugly motherfucker ive ever seen
The nigger on the right looks ok but is probably dumb af because he IS a nigger after all

Attached: 1497505355632.webm (720x544, 1.67M)

>reading this much into pictures meant to gain exposure and make you see the writing on the wall
t. sunblock using aspie

Attached: happeobongo.jpg (620x775, 244K)

Niggs actually accomplishing anything ever??

Attached: 1524478888485.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

what a crowded hellhole soon to be

No other ethnic group can work together like whites. We're not the strongest or fastest or even most intelligent (except as genius outliers) but we can work together to conquer. It's always been that way. Thing is we're also kind and empathetic and benevolent, until we're not. Then, things get all apocalyptic.

the niggress in the back is literally chimp level btw

I revel in the day we go to war I will bathe in the blood of my enemies

Attached: 1536075035767.png (908x1078, 1.12M)

>This Nigger thinks he's actually going to be in charge if he wins a race war.

Attached: 1490598522964.png (628x356, 183K)

>Dayquan and the rest of the gang got dem gats
>Only get a red towel
Being Tyrone is suffering

>nigger carrying a hi point
pottery

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5315899/The-home-schooled-children-learn-shoot-guns.html

Attached: thecultureinthemaking.jpg (634x951, 76K)

going the way of the walking dead

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

> Reminder, you're a cherry picking faggot.
Can't beat this master race you whore lmfao

Attached: adolfisaqt.jpg (458x286, 38K)

When do we start, I can't fucking wait to see them starving after they burn the farms, collecting the rifles to add to my collection.

is that a fucking dish rag lmfao

Militant niggers are fuckin nerdy as shit. Look at those pathetic faggots. Virgins (unless you count buttsex with their male cousin apes).

Attached: 1535691087104.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Nice bod, but that face totally kills it. Men aren't supposed to have dick ducking lips, it doesn't matter how big or mean you look, you might as well grow tits and put on a dress and walk around looking like Serena Williams.

Nerds with nothing better to do.

But also the most docile at the moment. That needs to change or those traits you mentioned will never come into play.

Buddy, the spics, chinks, and kikes will be the true master of this country if whites ever lose a race war. You and your race will always be bottom feeders.

Attached: 1493849621651.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Already gave them a whole country (Liberia).

From the diversity of weapons, these are likely all owned by the same guy.

>All black uniforms
Poor tactical practice. That's okay though.

1. Blacks can't shoot straight
2. we have more guns
3. we are trained better, some of us shoot since early childhood
4. we will exterminate you in an all-out civil war
5. I can't wait

Attached: 1534987113615.jpg (314x246, 21K)

The level of of larping on Jow Forums has reached its maximum. I can not deal with it anymore. To think that people have as little brain cells to think that the majority of either race are wanting to start a war in the nearing future is insane. Yet this retarded thread pops up almost daily. This is almost like fanfiction tier larping now, getting people pumped up for a war that's not gonna happen. sick level 1 propaganda though

I wish a nigger would

sure

Attached: 1532816538253.png (541x609, 477K)

Kek at those shit guns.

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 15K)

He's a felon, and this group is smart enough to not document him in possession of a firearm.

Should we post some dead niggers?

Let's just post some dead niggers, shall we.

Attached: Deadniger.jpg (600x600, 69K)

The recoil from the gun would fucking kill her. That shit is going to fly upwards and backwards and nail her in the face 5 times.

Attached: disappoiNTED.jpg (288x252, 24K)

This is stupid. Niggers enemy is the Jew... Which is also our enemy. Niggers don't want a multicultural society any more than we do. We should fight together so we can build our own people seperately

If any of you are so inclined, take a cruse through your local black neighborhoods. You may see this flag at nighttime. Nearly everywhere.

When we put you all in chains you will witness the reality of Black Power

Attached: NBPP.png (200x200, 58K)

Look at the videos, my guy.

>panther's ass is on Liberia
Kek

>Thinks they can actually win a war against a race who has literally turned warfare into an art form.

You bluegums are better off going back to Africa to fight for a country of your own.

AAAAAHHHHH

FUCKING HELL I SHOULDVE BOUGHT NIKE STOCKS WHEN IT WAS CHEAP

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>implying niggers know how to use weapons

>implying blacks wont be used as fodder for the NWO aka white skinned jews
>implying you wont be dealt with once you've outlived your usefulness

Just embrace being American, we dont have to live with eachother, but wishing destruction on eachother's people will get us nowhere

you're on a roll today namefag

>2010 census data
lol, k

Do you know who your father is?

Attached: 4.jpg (500x500, 55K)

There is still some sense in the world.

Attached: 1535721899421.jpg (400x388, 70K)

ENGLAND IS AT WAR

THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE YOUR ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU ALREADY FOR DECADES HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS...

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k

Reminder: Experts are projecting good odds that the U.S will find itself in a civil war within 30 years

Whites will be a minority in 2050.

Attached: 150620164416-dc-snipers-mohammed-malvo-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 73K)

We should honestly just give niggers most of Alabama, part of Georgia and part of Mississippi to form their own negro state. They have no place in Africa, they are here we will not get rid of them... But if they had their own state we will virtually be rid of them. And both parties would be happy

Fuck you jew, a black supremacist would realize that racemixing pollutes their people just as much as ours. It must be real distressing realizing that American blacks are starting to embrace the freedom of the right to kikes like yourself who want us all to be a horde of easily controlled mulatos. It's not happening chaim

No dummy that's a big 9mm pistol. Not even an IMI but a Vector with a fake can. Shit gun. Prone to FTF.

Attached: lol.jpg (480x360, 43K)

You will give us all of it, and you won't say shit about it or we will burn you alive in a stack of tires after we nut in your BBC loving women to create more mixed race soldiers to eradicate you.
I'm not being hyperbolic either.

Attached: caprice_400px.jpg (400x278, 32K)

uzi

You know some big words for supposedly being a nigger. Jew?

Shut the fuck up kike. You brought niggers to this country. We are going to crush you shoulder to shoulder with them.

No shit Sherlock

>a pics of a few niggers means they somehow aren't hopelessly outnumbered now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
we are so much more armed than you it isn't even funny, it should terrify you
you are 12% of the population

Attached: George Lucas shoots a nigger.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

*Chambers round of 00 buck in Remington 870 # + 1/5 " magnum internally*

Attached: 1 mamqPCkNjFn57Z8FdAjvgg.jpg (2000x1314, 589K)

I'll just camoflauge myself with job applications much like Arnold does in Preditor.

Sorry nigger but paper beats rock

Attached: 1516386614628.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

bad karma to those holding guns like that and aren't prepared to use them

is that the car the D.C. sniper used? Small hole drilled through the back, lay in the trunk, take shots.It was a great tactical strategy.

Attached: 1506915461093.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>I'm not being hyperbolic either.
you are such a fucking brainlet lmao

By the time that coon gets the caps off his scope, realizes the scope isnt set for proper eye relief, then gets in his eyebox, he would be eating the great bucket of chicken in the sky.

I really wish this was real, an open groid revolt would be a hilarious happening and probably have great results. Unfortunately all you will do is commit petty crime and loot gas stations

I doubt any of those niggers know how to shoot properly, so you're in for a treat.

Lmao the black population will only grow 1% in the next 30 years, while the hispanic population will double. What the fuck was the point of this thread. The Hispanics and Chinks won’t treat you as kindly as the whites did.

Op is a kike who is terrified because he realizes blacks and whites are about to drive his shekel snorting shapeshifting shits out of this country.

There's a couple of anons I've seen on here that seem like they legit volunteered to fight ISIS. Not everyone LARPs. Have faith, brother.

Imagine being from a race so fucked that you assume every other race are as cuntish as yours

Mexicans do not like you either, friendly reminder.

Attached: 5678andgo.jpg (260x343, 93K)

imagine thinking its the middle ages and non-white genetic mistakes like you won't get anthraxed en masse

True Black Power. Gripped the entire coast with fear.

Attached: thebluecaprice.jpg (660x350, 51K)

And you expect us to feel sympathy for you or give a shit.
You niggers are your own worst enemy. You always have been. We are not threatened by you. You are a threat to each other.
You are our own warriors against you.
Dumb shits.

Attached: 2015-11-23 11_56_07-Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ __@SeanSean252_ @WayneDupreeShow @Rockprincess818 @C (637x474, 353K)

Hispanics fucking hate you niggers
all of them

I am genuinely surprised by their trigger discipline

Your worst fear is being realized, blacks are beginning to organize like we did during the Civil Rights Era.
It's over, whitey. Stop the coping and welcome your new master race.

Attached: killwhitey.png (365x457, 89K)

Black Panthers killing whites would honestly be the best thing to happen to this country