Is universal healthcare really a good idea?

Is universal healthcare really a good idea?

Attached: the ultimate argument against universal healthcare.jpg (860x960, 150K)

If you're a doctor it is.

It is a good idea. In a high-IQ, healthy, fit, close-knit, society, that actually sounds good. I'd still prefer private businesses but in all honesty if what I said is what the US had I wouldn't be against it.

>Is universal healthcare really a good idea?
yes but people who do not care about their health and become obese should not be allowed to have free healthcare.

No, the weak should die. They are a drain on society.

Bullets are cheaper.

Attached: 80347598374985.png (930x1164, 343K)

Completely false. Socialized healthcare means government determined wages.

Doctors who want money work in cash-only clinics and don't even take government insurance and sometimes even private insurance.

I work in a hospital who sees government covered patients. It is a complete disaster. Everyone talks about how big of a waste it is helping most of these people. Usually they come back in over and over and over, without ever getting better, and usually just getting infected or re-injured.

I vote eliminate all government healthcare except medicare for olds and stop regulating the shit out of healthcare. Government involvement in healthcare is absolute cancer for everybody.

In the ethnostate, we will pamper the poor and working class with all manner of goodies, anarchist-user. But in the current US universal healthcare would simply funnel money from whites to net tax drain groups.

Attached: Be Patient.png (417x500, 181K)

Completely agree.

This

So the only people that would be allowed to have free healthcare are the healthy ones that wouldn't need it anyway?

Why medicare for olds? They are the largest cost in healthcare. let them die. It will reduce the deficit and the resulting estate taxes will help pay down the debt.

the problem is in American selfish culture of 'fuck you I got mine' and short term planning. No healthcare system will work for amerifats

no you communist fuck /sage

>SMOKES CIGARETTE
SO YOUS TELLIN ME
>THROWS A DIP IN
THAT YOU AREN'T
>RAILS METH
GONNA PAY
>INJECTS HEROIN
FOR MY HEALTHCARE?

No, being sick by no fault of your own isn't grounds to rescind healthcare. But when people live unhealthy lifestyles, like eating tons of junk food or doing drugs repeatedly, they are a waste of investment. It isn't fair for the rest of the group to pay for your personal failings.

yes, but conservative amerilards are low-IQ and have been tricked into voting against their own interests yet again

Attached: xex_051_healthFacts_v4prores__0-00-40-07_.0.0.png (600x338, 93K)

Yes, it would simplify coverage, give doctors better motives and make it cheaper overall.

Withholding coverage isn't a good way to deal with fatties because threatening them with ultimatums interacts poorly with the attached mental problems and doesn't work. What will work is prevention and therapy. When there isn't a motive to keep people sick to profit off their problems, there will open a path to doctor-mandated diet fixes and exercise regimens. Some won't take this path still, but at least it'll be there. There'll also be more focus on prevention so less resources get used, which could lead to good education about healthy eating, cooking and exercise. There'll still be a million junk food companies out there trying to lure people into bad dietary choices, but at least there would be some pull in the other direction. It'll certainly be better than just dealing with the Boogies of the world when they get rolled into an ER at death's door and require advanced care, rather than going to a doctor for free earlier in life and just getting a sobering talk about the risks of obesity and the benefits of eating veggies.

Of course, I think the best path to free healthcare is state-by-state. Put it in the democratic laboratory, and give it a closer sense of identity that people can actually care about.

supply and command julian.

Attached: rickytpb.jpg (560x315, 66K)

>america pays 4 times more for heartburn drugs
>america needs 4 times more heartburn medication than any other country
I really don't know which is worse lol

Disagree completely with it being 'overall cheaper", but agree that it is something that should be left to the states to implement. If it is successful, and that's a big if, then maybe it'll convince the rest of the states to follow suit. Decentralization is something we ought to be striving for anyway.

Why are white poor people aren't voting for the party that shits on them and stands for nothing but open borders and free gibs for minorities!? Try actually advertising to white poor people, instead of whining like a bitch when they don't vote for your anti-white shit candidates. The truth many of them are voting perfectly in line with their interests; their racial interests.

Thats cause other countries stole american pharmaceuticals. The USA develops ~70 percent of new drug compounds. Rest of the world freeloads.

No it's because your pharmajews rog the market. Like how Shkreli was able to get away with a giant price hike because insurance covered it. Nobody actually ended up paying more but that only works for so long. Inflation of medical goods pricing is economically inefficient.

Americans are too fat and retarded for universal healthcare to be efficient but he pharma industry should be regulation and receive less fucking subsidies

>spend less on food
>more on healthcare
>short and long term better results

I don't see the problem, to be honest.

RIP BOOGIE

rip boogie's chair

Attached: boogie ass1.jpg (622x2644, 394K)

>But when people live unhealthy lifestyles, like eating tons of junk food or doing drugs repeatedly, they are a waste of investment. It isn't fair for the rest of the group to pay for your personal failings.
Don’t forget anyone who drinks booze, smokes cigs, or rails sloots.
No faggots allowed because of bum fuckery and AIDS.
Skydivers are right out, along with anyone who rides a motorcycle.
No rock climbers, or mountain bikers either. In fact, anyone who rides a bicycle in a city risks their ass too much to be covered.

You won’t expect all these excluded people to contribute to the (((Universal Health Care))) pot, will you?

Attached: Doc.jpg (700x350, 16K)

t. bubonic butt blaster

Attached: bubonic butt blasters.jpg (470x600, 148K)