What will it take for white women to wake up to multiculturalism?

mass rapes? -- not enough
South African farm murders -- not enough
Destruction of the middle class by the (((1%))) -- not enough
what it's gonna take?

Attached: 22550047_2009414666004448_592654260190132172_n.jpg (834x960, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGlAYh39u0s&t=934s
incogman.net/victims-of-pc/mudshark-madness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's up to you dickhead, start leading the way.

they call me racist -- moron.

Good answer!

clueless answer. If you deal with white women, you will find that they don't trust white males and believe we are evil. They aren't going to follow our lead.

>women to wake up
They don't wake up. They spend their days looking for a man to tell them how things are so they don't have to worry their pretty little heads. Those woman in your pic though... It looks like they had to be told more than once.

So
I AM RACIST
now what?

>So
>I AM RACIST
>now what?
Once you get labelled a racist, they will refuse to follow you.

Hate to break it to you Schlomo, but they probably don't listen to you cuz you're ugly, or unfunny.

oh so you have statistically significant data which shows conclusively that white women will only listen to white men if they are pretty and funny?

what a jerk off.

The problem is beta cucks white fathers and brothers. That's (you). Asians do not have this problem because Asian father and brothers have authority over female family members. It's always some dumb white people who let their daughters and sisters getting brainwashed and raped by niggers.

>t. Gook.

Attached: lol.png (1600x1597, 858K)

Attached: IMG_9106.png (1739x394, 1.14M)

OP, you don't get it. White women ENJOY your pic.

Marriage and children, in my experience.

You are touting the feminist line that everything is the white male's fault. There is no evidence to support this. You are smoking crack.

Definitely not mass rapes, they enjoy this.
It will take strong white men to tell them what to think.

Based

Data? Have you ever talked to a girl? They like you if you're a non-creeper and generally fun. That's it. Like children.

t. feminist

Thats a load of shit. Standing up for your race is a major pantie-dropper.

Badge of honor for these treacherous sluts

>Seriously believes American Asians have any "Traditional values"
Don't kid yourself. American asian women are whores, they know they're exotic and throw their stank pussies around dumb shit.

The media telling them to think it's bad. Women are easily controlled by herd dynamic. Beatings don't do much to them. Sure as fuck don't teach them anything. When Sex and the City tells them multiculturalism is bad, they'll believe it. Until then, they'll take as many punches as they are given and then blame you for it. because they're that stupid.

yes I've talked to lots of girls. My data conflicts with your theory, so you are smoking crack.

maybe in the flyover states. not in my state.

I'll be very honest ..
It will take a financial crisis and really bad depression before people show their real colors and if you are not wishing for this to happen then you will find it will just continue with bail outs and more foreign intervention and endless immigration and bankers including government explaining constantly why it has to happen and why it's a good thing .

All of them experiencing that. They can't see from another's perspective, so they need to actually experience something to understand it.

makes way more sense than the other responses I've gotten. that's messed up though.

perhaps, but how far away is that?

They won't, they're fucking wamen and over the course of half a century if not even longer they've been slowly but surely turned into wamen from being women that were perfectly FUNCTIONAL.
Best case scenario assuming whites as a race survive the dark hordes swarming across western civilization, women will become PROPERTY rather being 'free individuals' and no MAN is ever gonna give a flying fuck what a waman says let alone feels, they're just gonna be reduced to baby-factories and fucking housemaids, won't even be entrusted to look after the kids.

Attached: ItMustHappen.png (960x651, 533K)

>what it's gonna take?

a brain.
But that will take some 20000 years of evolution they lack behind men, mentally.... at least.

So : What it would take is :
To revoke all political rights ( they never earned them anyway, but mereley parasited then .... just like virtually everything else! )

probably the only for our survival.

Fuck white people.

I live on the coast of California, its as liberal as it gets. Liberal girls get wet when they encounter a strong man who stands up for his race for the first time, they can't help it.

you're smoking crack.

That's right. Fuck white people. Asian is the future.

What I'm trying to say is that women stopped being women and became wamen and so their transformation is therefore irreversible, the only answer is simply to deny them ANY chance of influencing the kids or society as a whole beyond that of being baby-factories.

Attached: BaronOfHarkonnen.png (318x430, 273K)

Understand this. Women are herd animals. They are cows. The only thing they are capable of doing is following the tail in front of them, even if that leads to the slaughterhouse. They are stupid immature children incapable of thinking ahead or providing for themselves. Or anyone else for that matter. I hate it. I wish it weren't true. But it is. The sooner you learn that and decide how you want to handle it, the less bitter and angry you'll be. You'll always be disappointed, but a lot less than if you actually believed that they were capable of independant thought. They aren't.

You need to correct your women
youtube.com/watch?v=oGlAYh39u0s&t=934s

People have to go hungry, that's the only thing that ever moves the normie needle.

Plenty of women get harassed by arabs, africans etc. but retain a firm commitment to antiracism and will tell you that europeans are just as bad, really.

Fuck my dead mother.

Attached: CatBurger2.png (1512x1000, 264K)

go sit through family court and listen to endless women calling their husband endless names to get rewarded money. They are only loyal to themeselves -- not even their own children.

Wake up

Its clearly you and the way you are presenting yourself. If you have real pride in yourself and your beliefs, if you aren't mean about it and are able to be respectful, they are attracted to it even if they think they can change your mind by loving you. At the least they are intrigued by something different.

makes sense. how will this ever happen though?

There is no way japs can be the future.. bunch of stuck up cunts that molest everyone they see, suffer in silence, and use suicide as the solution to everything

Only after the civil war/race war and/or societal collapse, again assuming the dark horde of 3rd world mongrels don't overwhelm the last bastion(s) of the white race.

Attached: 803689-finks-guns.jpg (650x366, 43K)

show me real world cases of this. All I see are a bunch of angry female SJWs in women studies programs hating on white males no matter what we do.

>what it's gonna take?
White women do not have the mental capacity to overcome their desire to accept leftist agenda even if the agenda will result in their and the entire countries demise.

The solution is to weed out the trash white women which is most of them.

Attached: 1535368940469.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

And you're weak for being affected by it. Women can't be convinced with facts, only force and pathos

go to family court and tell them that. you are smoking crack.

awesome cartoon.

You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, committing bestiality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage girls.

shoot me of a video of you approaching rabid white female sjws and doing that do them or kys

underage girls? no that's what "asian" grooming gangs do.

Ok a week ago after a long night was wasted as fuck with a bunch of co-workers one of them kinda my boss. We were celebrating finishing an internship. I was the only white one in the group at this point. I don't know what triggered me, but I think someone said something about overcoming adversity or not having privilege (its possible I self triggered, I was so drunk I can't recall) and I went off. I said nobody here has had to work as hard as me to get there, I implied to the girl with a black baby that she should have known blacks don't raise their kids. I was angry and addressed all of them and they were pretty much silent for a minute. I think I must have said something about immigration too because someone started trying to tell me Sweden was a great example of multicultural society and successful immigration. I said they were the rape capital of the world, and like 10 minutes later I am sucking on her titties.
At the begining of the year, at the end of another long night this blond bombshell starts talking shit about trump and I check her. She literally said but your a white male, and I said you dont think my opinion matters because of my sex and gender? The arguement got really heated, customers were fleeing the resturaunt, a couple of dudes were giving me thumbs up though. She ended up running away crying.
The next day she texts me to appologise and I say no bid deal I like arguing I do the same with my family. She has since flirted with me majorly non-stop, even lost her best friend because she wouldn't stop blocking her when she was hitting on me. Nothing has happened because she has a boyfriend.
Pro-tip, don't say you are racist, if thats what you are doing, you should just stfu.

Never! Dumb cunts don't even know that life is boring and how to deal with it!

like I said, you're smoking crack.

that's true. I'm always amazed when women say they are bored. Like their biggest challenge in life is how to entertain themselves or find someone else to entertain them.

I've met SJWs. Most of them live in upper middle class white neighborhoods. They laugh about people being paranoid enough to need a gun and talk about their gender identity and how everything is problematic. They're into Black Lives Matter but don't have black friends. They wear $300 headphones and use Starbucks everyday but claim to be communist. They think luxury goods and communism are compatible.

>southern trailer whitey has never hit a girl in his life

darwin will do his job, let them die

The upper-middle class white person is basically an abomination.

yeah and if you say one thing that doesn't follow their acceptable narrative, they will sue you're ass into oblivion.

Give it time, they'll turn. I know- I was one of them.

Hollywood stop producing all these super nigger movies. Media like TV and flakebook have had profound effects on control of the female borg mind.

What made you turn?

To convince a woman:
You need to tell a story about some woman and have it all be going nice and smoothly until at some point WHAM some Muslim throws acid on her face and the story takes a turn for the worse!
Unless her emotions are already attached to the woman in questions, you won't get through. That's why you need a story to build up to it.

This should work on men as well.

I love watching coal burners get their ass beat
god knows they deserve it

Attached: 1500701614196.png (500x719, 294K)

Attached: 1500706709309.png (618x460, 347K)

Attached: 1485219623896.jpg (480x2020, 341K)

Attached: 1534119255956.jpg (670x1024, 124K)

Mudsharks deserve mudshark glasses

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Nothing will wake them up to it. Women aren't logic & aren't self-aware.

The only solution is to deport all the niggers

I loved the science, beauty and Western culture and realized I was with the side that wanted to destroy all three.

Race traitors deserve it

Attached: uxh4a15j9n8x.jpg (650x1032, 136K)

Replacement by asian women and sexbots.

Imagine being so pathetic and insecure you feel emasculated when a white woman is happy with a nonwhite man. It must suck to go through life like that

Attached: OK.gif (356x294, 98K)

go back and sit on tyrone's dick so you can die from aids that much faster filthy roastie cur!

Attached: Hitler2.jpg (279x372, 65K)

we should realistically deport the women too,

Take a good long look at your pic, look at how many faces, look at each of them. Then, try to remember every time you've seen a 'Pay the toll' thread or news article and ask yourself "If they haven't learned by now, will they ever learn?"

The answer is no.

I would unironically ask the acid (((victims))) 'was it was worth it?'.

Attached: UberSmirkingGentleman.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Don't care
They made their slut tinder hareeem dumb slut consumerist whores

Attached: 1477719109687.gif (400x400, 789K)

>exist in white nations
>do everything to undermine them
>act surprised when white people stop caring about you

Attached: 1522005835311.png (1065x669, 962K)

I'm actually a fan of multiculturalism. Getting culturally enriched makes me happy.

Attached: captionme.jpg (567x594, 165K)

For men to be men and fucking beat them into wifely submission. The beatings do stop eventually once trained. We aren’t niggers.

White men need to start dressing snappy again

Attached: 5CA0CCC5-288B-413F-A6DC-90DA7B63AE55.png (1242x2208, 3.96M)

I redpilled women by showing them WW2 footage and Verdun and videos of shell shock patients

I'm brown and I would never do that to my white qt wife

Agreed, definitely deport the coalburners with the niggers!

Mudshark Madness. There are over 75 of these montages!

incogman.net/victims-of-pc/mudshark-madness/

Decades of deprogramming its already too late.

Attached: they live tv.jpg (275x114, 8K)

Your wife is not qt. She's a race traitor. She deserves to be in hell with other coalburners

>muh diversity

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Men must lead.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

I have no sympathy for these whores.

These women chose to sleep with dogs, so they shouldn't be surprised if they wake up with fleas

God hates all racemixing just as much as I do.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4 ESV
"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."

Women enjoy getting slapped around and suppressed, so it's not going to be that.

Anecdotal evidence, but it's what I got: I've been in the BDSM community for like 12 years now. Many years ago I made a hyper aggressive profile that was pretty well written but detailed just how violent and humiliating I would be. Pretty alpha stuff. Even had pics of women with black-eyes up on occasion. The amount of positive feedback from top-tier women it got was insane, but I won't lie it got even more when I took the pictures down and stuck to just me.

My theory: they liked hearing about it, thinking it's a possibility, but the less extreme girls that didn't have experience already didn't like seeing pictures of it. Seeing it is too much though statistical evidence will tell you they'll certainly tolerate it when they're in those situations.

Attached: 1529891515577.png (418x479, 250K)

>DuWayne and Destiny
>white children

does not compute