Princess Diana death celebration thread

Princess Diana death celebration thread.

This coalburner is why brits a street shitters who put terrorist sympathizers in London's mayoral seat.

Press "S" to spit on her grave.

Brits welcome to spit if you are 18years of age and have Her Majesty's Licence to meme.

Attached: princess-diana-beauty-t (1).jpg (820x492, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prince.org/msg/7/444970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Royal family deaths are not a joke user

Attached: comrade.jpg (493x748, 77K)

No they sure aren't, my apologetic neighbor.

They're even better than a joke because they're real.

Attached: 33079973_166665850676247_6612456654497644544_n.jpg (852x960, 66K)

Say that to their face user. Look at Alexai. Look at him

Attached: saythattotheirface.png (540x732, 560K)

Show some respect!

Redpill me on Diana. Who was she? Did (((they))) take her out?

You're just trolling.

Princess Diana was a jew pawn that made the world a worse place by riding pajeet dick.

Attached: D.jpg (609x480, 71K)

S

She birthed the Prince Harry and indoctrinated him with sjw bullshit, turning him into a coalburner.

Imagine what else she did besides that.

Attached: giftlowered.jpg (1242x1494, 1.15M)

History will repeat itself.

Basically her death was the 9/11, or japanese nukes, or holocaust of the UK.

Just look at these happy merchants coming to defend her image.

lets hope

Explain this image. Was her death faked? That corpse doesnt even look human...or is that the point?

Diana was pregnant with Dodi Fayed's child and the couple were about to get engaged. The alleged dislike of the idea of a non-Christian within the British Royal Family meant such a relationship between the mother of the future king and a prominent Egyptian Muslim would not be tolerated.

>you enjoyed the remake of robocop.
>you were on the edge of your seat for the remake of predator
>you aren't ready... as holloywood.. remakes... H I S T O R Y!!! Staring Meghan Markle as the Duchess of Sussex...

Fuck the royal family bunch of Traitors user

...What? Can we get that in english?

she wasn't a coal burner tho

Coalburning princess fucked a mudslime and got prego.

The jew tool got offed by the family.

as the son of Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al-Fayed. He was in a romantic relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales, with whom he died in a car crash in Paris on August 31 1997.

*was

Where are the britposters?

>loving aristocrat family with hundreds of years of rich history and tradition
>slightly incompetent having to deal with a fucking World War (as a protected child)
>Get horrendously slaughtered infront of family and replaced by genocidal commies

fuck you user. Youre the traitor of the Romanovs

Hurray! she's dead.

S

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX9138089.jpg (800x786, 138K)

Attached: toll paid.jpg (2700x1800, 854K)

>>loving aristocrat family with hundreds of years of rich history and tradition
>>slightly incompetent having to deal with a fucking World War (as a protected child)
>>Get horrendously slaughtered infront of family and replaced by genocidal commies
>fuck you user. Youre the traitor of the Romanovs

fuck i replied to the wrong dude

Attached: kiteking.jpg (640x627, 58K)

Wow. A leaf being retarded. Shocker.

The Queen is next, maple spew.

Attached: look at those faggots.png (1200x804, 1.02M)

watch this

>LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

They're afraid the local police armed only with spoons will come and arrest them for reading anything that goes against her majesty's government.

She discraced herself and the royal family being an attention whore

Finally, someone with a licence to meme.

She literally always reminded me of the average coke-whore bar-skank you would see in Vancouver, Cuckada.

I just hope someone enjoyed her anus before she died

Attached: AuGj9eOZ.jpg (400x400, 32K)

At least she provided propaganda in the Balkans so everyone would know de ebil serbs did it all .
I hear the next iranian government is already in Albania training for the regime change .

She was euro / sand nigger jet set trash. The image of her being some salt of the earth humanitarian is 100% bullshit

oh really
but when harry marries chedderman's sister it's ok

Attached: 1501607726023.png (356x331, 117K)

Ballsy Brit finally posts the truth

No one said that.

If you could read, you would see people in this thread want her dead too.

Rotherham bitch.

Well, she wants to emulate Diana no matter what so I guess that's what will happen.

Fuck the Windsors!
Jacobites rise up!

Who so was this mudslime saudi? Paki? The jewess agenda now sparksmy mind.

S

She was fucking self-pitying whore cunt.

Now that's out of the way...

Attached: TrumpProl.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

I know what i'm looking at but not sure what i am suppose to see

I still lol at remembering the tabloid media who went from slobbering over "Pictures That Will Shock The Nation" to anointing her Saint Diana of Cocanblacok within a week.

>Want to create a unified British identity
>Be so incompetent you manage to get the English and Scots to unite in hatred of you.
>Only supporters are a bunch of Irish pope-worshippers that don't like royals anyway
I don't have a JUST.jpg large enough for this.

No kidding,

user thats a jew.

Wait. He was THAT hated? Storytime plz britbro. Who was this man?

That's what they get for not exterminating the jews within their borders.

You posted that at 4am, where do you think we we were? Also Diana was hated by the media just before her death, they really cashed in after.

No please. Google will not do me justice.

How can history repeat itself when it's already a nigger?

Harry won't be king no matter what he does. So it's all theater from here on out. And once they're done with Meghan, they'll get rid of her.

The theater part I can see, I'll call you on your landline when they get rid of her.

Pic is Prince Harry's wife. I disapprove.

Attached: MM in poodle skirt from Deal or No Deal.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

It's the Stuarts in general and their Jacobite successors in particular.
James IV of Scotland was coarse, vulgar and mercurial. He inherited the thrones of England and Ireland after Elizabeth I died childless and became James I.
His son Charles was treacherous, vindictive and through sheer incompetence managed to get his own populace to rise against him, lost the ensuing civil war and tried to repeatedly betray the new government ensuring that he got his head chopped off for his troubles.
His son Charles II was idle, sybaritic and arrogant. But at least he said to his brother James "don't worry, they'll not kill me to make you king". Despite fathering dozens of bastards he would die without a formal heir.
James was dull-witted, sly, bigoted, self-pitying, humourless, obstinate and cowardly. Parliament would be so fed up with him that they would invite the Dutch ruler William of Orange to come and rule them in tandem with his wife, James' daughter Mary . William showed up with an army and James ran away to France with nary a shot being fired.
I'm not so familiar with the Pretenders (and nobody cares about James' son anyway) but James' grandson lead a doomed invasion that tried to stir up support in the Stuart heartlands of Ireland, Northwest England and the Scottish Highlands which ended messily at Culloden.
By the end of the Stuart dynasty's reign Britain was a United Kingdom. But it was united without and in opposition to them.

>Harry won't be king no matter what he does.
I dunno. I recently found out that Princess Di used to call him "the Good King" or "GK" for "Good King." Why would she do that? Not only is it cruel to William since his birthright makes him a future King, but to hear his mother constantly call the spare, "Good King" what a horrible thing. And why build up Prince Harry's emotions like that, making him think he could be King. Very messed up.

Predictive programming is my guess. Harry was being groomed by his mom to be King while Meghan was playing Queen when she was just a kid. What girl plays Queen? None - Queens were old and ugly. Girls only played Princess because they were young and got the handsome Prince. Also, from the minute their engagement was announced, social media has constantly called her, "Queen Meghan." Again - predictive programming.

We know elites are very careful about bloodlines and also do predictive programming. I really am very concerned that Harry and Meghan are going to somehow take the throne.

I know the thread is dead but I am posting my theory anyway.

Attached: Prince Harry and Meghan during their first interview - Nov 2017.jpg (916x608, 33K)

Not happening. Line of succession, dumb fuck.

>dumb fuck
Watch your mouth! Uhhhh...you are aware that Queen Elizabeth is Queen only because they got King Edward to step down? The Queen can change the rules anytime she wants. She changed the rules so Charles could marry a divorcee without losing his place, and that Prince Harry could marry a divrocee in the church. She also changed the rules so that Princess Charlotte is now in succession to the throne.

Things happen. Read history. Line os succession means nothing when power struggles come into play. Just watch - I totally feel that the communists are going to do all the can to get Harry and Meghan the throne. They got them to marry so of course they want them to get the throne. The communists are behind them. As is Prince Andrew.

Attached: Megan Markle sticking her tongue out during Christmas walk to or from church - Dec 2017.jpg (1065x1087, 250K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

S

Fuck this dumb bitch

I am not wrong. Look at the people behind Meghan. And look at Prince Andrew and his association with pedophile Jeff Epstein. And look how the minute Meghan entered the family both of Prince Andrew's girls have suddenly been in the lime light. Look at Prince Harry's close friendship with Obama. Whom Meghan also partied with at the White House.

Meghan, Harry, and Andrew all hang and associate with the global communist cabal. Soho House also plays a huge role.

I am not wrong.

Attached: tumblr_pabqfjdU2n1xpn99lo1_500.jpg (500x660, 85K)

Bitch looks like a nasty eskimo

But you literally are. Even William's kids are higher in succession than that bastard son Harry.

>Even William's kids are higher in succession
I know that. It is just my theory. I am sticking to it. I pray I am wrong but knowing how Harry was called the "Good King" by his mom growing up, and Meghan playing Queen as a kid plus being called "Queen Meghan the past year in social media, and knowing the people behind Meghan, Harry, and Andrew, something is definitely up. This does not pass the smell test.

I am sticking to my theory.

Attached: tumblr_p86oz5v8m61wkb7udo1_540.png (511x602, 387K)

Fuck your theory, you gossip rag reading faggot.

Kate Middleton actually looks British, and like what the Monarchy is _supposed_ to be - an image, an ideal, a vision for the commoners to aspire to.

Diana was trash. So is Markle. Letting these divorcees into the family is preposterous.

Elizabeth 2 presided over the total dismemberment of the glorious empire that made civilization :(

Attached: young_qe1_monarchy_quote.jpg (1200x828, 307K)

Thou dost protest too much, I think. You either work their PR or you are part of the commies involved in this. You seem very upset by my theory. Interesting.

Attached: Prince Harry as baby with tongue hanging out - 2.jpg (470x468, 48K)

>Elizabeth 2 presided over the total dismemberment of the glorious empire that made civilization :(
Checked.

Prince wrote a song that said Prince Charles is a reptilian. Brittany Spears said Prince William changed into a reptilian when she was talking to him.

prince.org/msg/7/444970

Attached: Queen and her nurse.jpg (789x403, 160K)

S, fuck the Crown!

Yeah; the media really are scum, aren't they?