10 years on

Atheists still can't refute this.

Attached: Roaring Like a Lion.jpg (720x720, 131K)

>No one can disprove that God exists
Yes I can
I examine the universe and I observe an absence of a God.

i keked, have a you

Attached: tenor.gif (220x125, 272K)

fairly sure that movie was written by atheists as a parody piece and marketed it to christians

If God Exists, He Will Grant This Dübs.

Attached: 96CAAE96-8542-49E9-BBDA-FC07D589BCB5.jpg (500x629, 199K)

Option C: it doesn't matter either way.

Atheists btfo

>I observe an absence of a God.

Attached: images.png (300x168, 6K)

>i have observed an absence of curves, therefore the earth is flat

I know that OP is a faggot and nobody can disprove that cock exists in his mouth every night

Yeah, you also can't prove that I don't see unicorns when I climax. What's your point?

>185963244

Attached: 1536332442688.png (438x496, 415K)

fedoras btfo

buff jesus is real

>what is burden of proof

Attached: Views about homosexuality among atheists.jpg (900x387, 34K)

>Atheists still can't refute this.

it's a specious argument...

Science can't say anything about god, for or against.

Science is by definition, agnostic.

If a god exists, he's doing a shit job

well the math plus the observations show that there is no curve but I see where you're going with this

Thank you Lord

The digits have spoken. Praise KeK

Attached: ARBEITMACHTFREI.png (1115x1492, 2.09M)

PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE KEK.

No one can disprove that there is a teapot orbiting Jupiter either.

>the math plus the observations show that there is no curve
I wish Eratosthenes could come back from the dead to kick your ass.

Russle's teapot
Refute it

CHECKED

Attached: presentable-corporate-manager-make-ok-hand-sign-smiling-attitude-agreed-results_byxhaa0ne_thumbnail- (1920x1080, 1.2M)

God is real and he made the Earth flat.

Proving a negative assertion is not possible. Therefore the burden is on those asserting the positive premise.

That's because only retards are atheist. Agnosticism is the true red pill

>it's a specious argument...

perhaps semantic is a better word than specious.

>Christians can prove the existence of god, but can't prove the existence of THEIR god
refute this

I remember a documentary where they said that everybody that has gone on a mission to debunk the Holy Bible ended up in the end converting to Christianity.
Facts can't be refuted and the Scriptures are our history as white men and women.

OH LAWD!

Wrong

The Idea of a god is what one would call an unfalsifiable hypothesis. If you were to claim that god could fly and had magical powers, but only when you're not looking, you couldn't prove it wrong.

>tfw God browses Jow Forums

Attached: 1520528169644.gif (200x200, 277K)

Came here to say this

If Christians can't even agree what version of God is real, why should I listen to them?
Whatever amount of belief I have towards the divine is certainly not from the word of man.

you cant prove a negative, sorry 5th grade has been so difficult for you.

Hell yes my dude, I’ve been a militant agnostic for years now

>I remember a documentary where they said that everybody that has gone on a mission to debunk the Holy Bible ended up in the end converting to Christianity.
And it was a lie, but you believed it because it confirmed your biases.

I love you Lord

He is with us

Attached: 4444A19E-889A-4CBB-ABD6-B23DA68FCD63.jpg (3752x2624, 968K)

Amen.

There have been British astronauts so there probably is a teapot flying through space.

He really got me

If my post ends in any number from 1-9 god doesnt exist

>ends in 902
Atheists BTFO

Every atheist that isn't a raving nihilist is probably a retard

Can you disprove that 7512 gods don't exist?

Hallelujah

Attached: temp-tyjc.jpg (555x332, 35K)

Unironically the most based answer ITT

If enough people believe in something, it become real at least to an extent

Q.E.D.

but even in european mythologies there's a top god. A god's god if you will. The top dog. The head cheese.

It's nonsensical to require proof a negative. Not an argument, so I already refuted it and I believe in God.

Transcendental argumentation proves God (without sense evidence) because the nature of mind, or the existence of logic, presupposes the God that's revealed in scripture. So this is quite literally more logical than atheist sskepticism is.

It is not necessary to provide sense evidence for God because for one, the God revealed in scripture is explicitly unknowable. And this lack of a requirement for empirical sense data is not illogical because we already know with certainty that the nature of reality is composed of unkowable, immaterial, mathematical entities--so we already accept the existence of things which cannot be empirically known.

hey its another thread made by fedoras to stoke argument

>There's many things that cannot be known
>But I know what they are, they're the God described by iron age peasants.

He is watching over us. This is vindication.

So what? You're avoiding the task faggot.

If God doesn't exist why is my penis small?

i believe

Attached: 1518448552336.png (900x900, 720K)

Proof = Evidence = Categorical fallacy misused and often times misunderstood as a non deductively conclusive form of presuppositionalism that moves the axiom of judgement from an objective reality into the persons opinion in question of the subject matter.

There Is no such thing as proof or evidence as a concept itself outside of something that supports it objectively and universally.

So im sorry, your A priori rejection method of evidence is going to have to sit the fuck down.

Athiests are just a religious as meta physical theologians. They're so quick to reject reality and in turn it into a metaphysical matter and juxtapose themselves in order to refrain from debate. Its not a strawman, you presuppose literally all of it down to the axiom which is your own judgement based upon the sense, and heaven forbid you actually ask yourself how your logic's cogency and soundness doesn't fall into question despite of this information.

Willful ignorance in the face of God in order to reject his existence. You've simply tried to construct a barrier that gives you plausible deniability if he does exist, because you'd rather not be accountable you fucking hedonists.

You don't understand, because you're too concerned with being a satanic cunt. I'll restate this. In order for logic to exist, you need Yahweh. Cogito ergo sum presupposes that God.

The stuff I said about platonic entities is just demonstrating that strict empiricism is easily refuted - we cannot empirically experience all of reality. Period. Therefore this typical skeptic requirement of "where's the evidence?" is easily discarded.

And bronze age peasants didn't describe God, God revealed himself to us through them.

I observe an absence of atoms. What are these atoms you talk about?

Hahahah holy shit thats the most retarded thing ive ever read good bait man

>disprove/prove
English isthe kikes of languages.
You can't disprove the still unproven.
Also, that's too intuitive but wrong.
Do people nowaways know the Quantum Cat Problem?
The universe is counter-intuitive

>You don't understand, because you're too concerned with being a satanic cunt. I'll restate this. In order for logic to exist, you need Yahweh. Cogito ergo sum presupposes that God.

Presuppositionalism is all there is, evidentialism is a false doctrine perpetuated on a categorical fallacy.Used as a materialistic a priori rejection method of God. You can't prove the existence of a God using everything he created if you don't know if God even exists. Its all faith, and atheists have such a hard time grasping this shit.

All they do is used their ego and judgement to shift the blame of ignorance onto god for not making himself known using miracles, when it would violate the free will hes given them, quite literally every viewpoint in existence is upheld by a will to believe, certainty as a concept does not exist in the materialist plane.

>If God Exists, He Will Grant This Dübs.
Good. Now that that's out of the way ....

Attached: Ganesha.jpg (1600x1024, 347K)

You can’t prove that no one can disprove god either

You can’t disprove that someone can prove god exists

how will they ever recover

God exists to fill the gaps in knowledge and understanding.

Can God make a rock too heavy for him to lift? If the answer is no, then there's something God can't do. Hence he is not omnipotent. If the answer is yes, it means that God is not omnipotent. There is an object he can create that will be more powerful than him.

>God of the gaps of my argument based upon authority that is ironically a presuppositionalistic view in denial of a existence of a binary doctrine.

Remove God, and logic's authority axiom that derives its soundness and cogency is impossible to use.

Absolutely BTFO

Attached: 1518426186493.jpg (488x488, 50K)

the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Attached: gin rummy.gif (300x200, 166K)

You cannot disprove the existence of a spiritual afterlife if you aren't capable of perceiving it.

CHECK THIS COVERT SATAN

Attached: Are Those Doubles.jpg (149x183, 13K)

Attached: check.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

How do you claim its existence anyway?
Did you witness it?

Checked

Attached: 01DEBF16-47FF-4BA7-8C96-8CBC4BB673BC.jpg (582x534, 89K)

I was just trying to say in a nice way that if something happens that people don't understand they will instinctively explain it as magic a.k.a. religion. Once knowledge and understanding of something is attained then god isn't needed to fill in that gap. You know, savages thinking an eclipse is the death of the sun. Deadly spirits spreading plague. it's ignant

Atheist BTFO

Just to start.
Which God are we talking about?
Is the Philosophical one or nah?

CHECKMATE ATHEIST

Attached: 1432772662405.jpg (625x672, 250K)

our god is an awesome god

Yahweh is a fictional character from the Bibble.

God is likewise just a fictional character.

Why not leave it at that?

ima take your bait heres a (you) my fellow dank memer. +1

uboated.

Attached: 1521085930102.png (657x527, 31K)

I'm god... AMA

Attached: 5wjhd8.png (714x770, 1.03M)

wtf I'm a Christian now

I hope god exists but I lack the required evidence to believe

My name is God. It is a fact. I am God.

Attached: TRINITY___TheLivingGod.png (480x800, 550K)

Gimme a gf

Attached: gib_milkies.jpg (280x180, 17K)

YHWH can't be fictional, user.
He, himself, came down and went besides people next to them.
Elohim did as well.
It just that Deus is a lazy faggot claiming to be them and the lemmings who accept its nonsense

No. You didn't ask. Now you must suffer.

the only purpose is to further the life force. everything else is irrelevant, as far as the life force itself is concerned. it just wants to survive as a whole. individual lives are meaningless.

I can prove God exists. I am Him. You can't disprove it.

Read the metaphysical/philosophical posts in this thread you retard. We didn't "progress past the need for God with science." You're saying something that uneducated retards have been saying for aeons.

Jow Forums being Christian is the dumbest edgy counterculture meme on the internet. This board is 90% 16-24 year olds and overwhelmingly atheist/agnostic. There are probably more Muslims than true Christians here