Anti-conspiracy Thread

Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows that Jews do not control the world. The “elders of Zion” is a crack pot conspiracy theory made by inbred ex-con nazi rednecks with swaztica tattoos on their foreheads. Prove me wrong. Pro tip.

You can’t.

Someone had to say it.

Attached: 9FC3F0A8-BABC-4764-B58C-E8D10FC425B6.jpg (750x742, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

Nice Strawman

/thread

This guy is a genius...maybe we will be lucky enough and he will tell us what we are allowed to say and what we should think...i mean he went to college which means he understands the world better than anyone and knows whats best for everyone else

Attached: A7A02C20-A75E-47AD-9A2F-A6788766C320.jpg (500x250, 28K)

nice thread, schlomo

>White male in picture
Umm... seriously? 2018 and you sexist fucks can't even put a respectable brown man in your memes?

You can’t /thread the OP, faggot

Yes we are learning and debating to btfo the libtards
Owned libtards

Attached: image0-5.jpg (445x445, 24K)

>evidence
>my dilation hole
Nice try

Attached: 1536523842366.jpg (600x674, 231K)

explain over-representation please
don't start me on global finances

Attached: hollywood jewish over-representation.jpg (944x572, 64K)

BEN SHAPIRO BULLDOZES A HOSPITAL OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN WITH FACTS THEN BLOWS IT UP WITH A TRUTH BOMB!!!

Nigger what the fuck is going on with her tits

Attached: pepeeyes.png (666x500, 239K)

Worst it's his own thread

Attached: 1530741307061.jpg (220x240, 16K)

Attached: 1522734437887.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: 1537085238641.jpg (255x255, 7K)

U cant thread yer own post faggot.. and if you were actually researching anything youd see the deception. Nice try goy

Sage faggot threads

>women

/thread

/thread

Thanks Rabbi.

Attached: 1524666170576.jpg (579x611, 100K)

>Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows
how to spell swastika or reasonably google it

lmao

>racist discrimination
It's mostly just low IQ discrimination.

Attached: 1532019021793.jpg (500x480, 39K)

>What is capitalism
It's not a conspiracy, that's all legal.

Attached: 1502890412664.jpg (1415x944, 218K)

/thread

Share some facts bruh

Stats 6 million? Show.

My burden of proof is on you, my friend.

Biggest RICO case in world history is about to unfold and you kikes are scared.

Attached: 1526805800491.jpg (2909x2068, 2.51M)

Jews are less than 2% of the US population, yet they control the media, academia, the entertainment industry and are grossly over represented in governmental and lawmaking positions. In parts of Europe you will be imprisoned for questioning the holocaust.

They have an overwhelming amount of power and influence for such a small minority of people.

everyone here needs an occam's razor to the throat

It's true AIPAC does play a big role in US politics. But it's still totally legal, and more importantly most Americans support it, not least because Israel wouldn't even exist in the way it does now if the USA didn't support it for their own economic and political interests.

Why are you mad, fag?

Not legal at all. Shapiro is the first of many

>most Americans support it

By Americans do you mean Washington swamp creatures?

because vapid conspiracies are the hobgoblins of little minds

pathetic

I would argue that refusing to acknowledge simple truths probably means you don't want to be found out.

>In parts of Europe you will be imprisoned for questioning the holocaust.
Jow Forums is good proof that even though the holocaust happened, people will still deny it in order to push their own political goals, like white nationalism.
>Jews are less than 2% of the US population, yet they control the media, academia, the entertainment industry and are grossly over represented in governmental and lawmaking positions.
Probably mix of High IQ and educational-based culture, probably some nepotism that built up in the long run, and the fact that Americans support Jews a lot because it helps their "WWII American heroes against Nazi villains" rhetoric.
>Not legal at all.
Wdym?
Lots of Republicans support Israel. Democrats also support Israel but are less aggressive when it comes to war, and don't want Israeli-Palestinian problems to increase etc.

What are the ADL, AIPAC, JWC, SPLC..etc?
Who runs these organizations OP? How much power do they wield? Why do so many congressmen have dual citizenship with Israel? These people are the new Rabbi and Pharisee that control the Jewish people and influence US politics. To say that the Jews don't have a hugely disproportionate influence in world politics is willfully ignorant.

what simple truth could there be in a massive, worldwide, secret kabal of jews that control literally everything, while simultaneously perfectly hiding all that from the public? that requires several leaps in logic, acceptance of facts without evidence or with shady evidence, and possibly a belief that the jews are ayylmaos.

im assuming something about bad implants?

Fuck you.
And Fuck your Rulebreaking troll thread

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Attached: 2856D9B2-2CC6-4C46-A35B-A50FCA6D86C9.jpg (990x990, 108K)

What a worthless, incoherent post.

I hope you're a shill and not a real person.

Sorry user, but facts don't care about your feelings :^)

there were no facts in that hysterical jewish post

This is why you must make another thread about how it isn't.
It is
sage.

The obviously don't control the entire world, but they have a firm grasp on western society. And no, they don't hide it. You won't acknowledge it because you refuse to for whatever reason.

I hope you kys normie, or better die protecting me

i firmly believe that if there is a conspiracy it is the pushing of conspiracies from some rich donor like the koch brothers for the right and george soros for the left in order to divide the poorfags and keep us from doing any real damage to the wealth of the richest people in the world

Attached: 1360600187341.jpg (500x380, 49K)

Why did Jews kvetch about antisemitism when Corbyn launched an attack on high finance last week?
Got nothing to do with the fact that Jews have disproportionate power in finance?

Okay.

Identify who the richest people in the world are and why you want to take them down.

Not sure if I can, but I will try.

Having some Jewish ancestry doesn't make you part of a sekret Jew cabal, lots of people do, the states is a good example. Why it's like that with a lot of rich people... rich/smart people tend to intermarry probably? Also, Corbyn was voted in democratically and based on merit right. And according to Wikipedia, he's always been anti-Israel, and even when it came to the middle east always supported a softer approach, which makes it even less likely that he's pushing Jewish interests.

>Jews do not control the world
they surely control the jewsa

Attached: Make jewmerica great again.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Another worthless post from the dumbfuck leaf.

Have a (You).

As long as they deserve those positions and didn't get them through some corrupt, illegal means, I don't see the problem here.

>I'm so, so smart
>But not smart enough to know what burden of proof is
Yikes, sucks to be you, OP.

Attached: Ra5id.jpg (1112x1600, 274K)

Might as well just call me a normie and tell me to go back to plebbit for not agreeing with you already.

they don't. it's called nepotism and in-group preferance. the oldest trick in power transfer

Get raked, leaf.

Attached: oc0jxkQ7U91vc1y9yo2.jpg (1124x1600, 441K)

>that filename
Go to be shill somewhere else

True, I don't doubt that. But even nepotism has it's limits. As long as they met the criteria, and work for what the people want, I don't see what the deal is.
:3

>normie
No, we call you people normalfags
You truly belong to reddit.

Attached: 5.jpg (1099x1600, 279K)

>nazi rednecks with swaztica tattoos on their foreheads
There never were neo nazis, all the shit on tv about them was an act put on by jews to make nazism look bad.

You're not even a normie, you're just legitimately retarded.

I don't know why you insist on sharing your embarrassingly dumb opinions.

The left calls itself educated yet doesnt understand basic biology.

Attached: image.jpg (768x464, 144K)

>jews using corrupt and illegal means
A jew would never do this obviously

They "love" science until it becomes problematic.

Attached: abra ka-banned.png (1000x1413, 645K)

I've seen everything, gore, scat, beastiality, etc, but this is the only thing in my 10 years of being here that has made me gag.

Like how men can become women and all the races are equal. Most leftists I know get their information from comedians and viral facebook posts. The big-brained ones are just frustrated and spend their lives coping with cognitive dissonance.

>Ju
kek speaks again

Based and redpilled

Are you a liberal leftist?

You seem to have a insufficiency in IQ points.

It's not especially hard to figure out how the world works.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

Attached: 1533371266218.png (608x600, 390K)

Attached: e92.jpg (200x198, 7K)

Attached: 3020686.jpg (400x617, 47K)

>Like how men can become women and all the races are equal.
How does this prove a Jewish conspiracy exists?
>There never were neo nazis, all the shit on tv about them was an act put on by jews to make nazism look bad.
So now ugly-looking neo nazis are the fault of jewish people too?
I don't feel particularly retarded. I also don't share my opinions often on here, just felt like visiting today, saw this thread, and decided to join in.

both shills....sage

Attached: FLAT NOSE.jpg (1126x1194, 1.15M)

>IQ doesn't matter we're all equal and the tests are invalid
>if you disagree with liberal politics you have a low IQ like an inbred redneck

>the protocols are made by Nazis
Didn't know Nazis existed in 1800

How does this image prove a Jewish conspiracy exists?

You're right, but zionists and oligarchs do control the world through the banking system, they have been funding both sides of war since late 1800's, right now they are spreading the false dichotomy "left vs right".

Attached: capitalists.jpg (410x359, 15K)

>they have been funding both sides of war since late 1800's
All prominent banks have funded different sides of the same wars long before the late 1800s. It's not a conspiracy on their part, that's how they make money.
>zionists and oligarchs do control the world through the banking system
It's true enforcing their banking system is a major way superpowers like the USA maintain power... Russia and China both have a lot of trouble trying to overcome that. But that's just global politics, it's not a conspiracy, mainstream historians will agree with you on that.

Your inability to meme really chaps your ass doesnt it

I'm thinking (((tech ceo's))) like Bezos are the new robber barons. Except this time they're smart enough to buy up the media to stifle all criticism of their bullshit.

>modern "art"
>women's "studies"
>education
pick one

Bezos isn't Jewish, he's just an amerimutt. He started off in a garage and worked his way to the top, hardly the type to be the front man of an evil global jewish conspiracy.

The real question is: how does this not prove a Jewish conspiracy exists?

I'm Jewish and my IQ is far over 70. We control the world. Get over it.

The left really can't meme.

Most normies will tell you Blacks are human, and it's not the result of a conspiracy. Even in slavery in the USA they were still considered somewhat human. They look similar enough for it, and most people don't like the idea that not all humans are born equal, and especially in modern day Whites and Blacks have to work together and not start problems, lots of reasons like that.

Those are over filled (as in, greater than the manufacturers recommendation) saline implants, put in over the muscle (something that is not generally done anymore). My guess is that the discoloration is bruising postop. Someone who would seek these implants is likely in sex work or into the bimboification fetish.