Do you have a gf or wife

>Do you have a gf or wife
>Was she or you a virgin when you met
>Have you ever cheated on her or suspected/knew about her cheating on you

Attached: 1536923393379.jpg (600x800, 334K)

Yes yes no no

I've been tempted but havent failed her or Iesu yet :)

Yes
Yes
No

no no no yes

did someone cheat on you?

Fuck
Kill
Marry

yes
yes
yes
no

Attached: 3.png (1059x837, 797K)

Had
Yes
No/No

Yes
Yes
No/No

When I was in university a few different girls hit on me pretty obviously, but I never attempted to pursue them. One actually followed me all the way back to my car after class, she was pretty damned cute too. I couldn't betray the trust of my now fiancee like that and I know she wouldn't either. Frankly she doesn't even have the chance to really, because she doesn't have any friends other than me and we work together.

>Yes(Wife)
>Yes
>No/No

I
fucked
your
wife

Yes
No
Yes

Now how the fuck did you do it? How old were you two? I've given up on the virginity stipulation because it seems impossible to find.

No, but I've had this idea of marrying a virgin (not really fair to ask for since I've had sex) but it seems unattainable.

I was 17 she was 16. If you are over 18 now you would have to be a pedophile to get a virgin.

T. 37 still together.

let me c
i
a

So should I not bother with it or what?

No no no, citizen. This is not to data mine you. Please comply with the questioning

>no
>have never had one but she'd better be
>wouldn't do it, and it would be a death sentence if she did

>not really fair to ask for since I've had sex
Then blow that expectation out your ass, it's no more than a whore asking where all the good men went.
Find a whore with a low partner count and make sure that your kids don't fuck up like their parents.

Some states are 16 and 17 and they usually have less sloots too.

>Now how the fuck did you do it? How old were you two?
I was 19, she was 17. I'm now 36, and we're still together.
Truth? I made finding a good woman my first and most important goal after leaving high school. Everything else was less important.
It paid off. Now I'm suffering with health issues so I can't work full-time anymore. Meanwhile she's getting a better job closer to home that pays better. She couldn't be happier to have a stoner gamer househusband.

Attached: 1512956962622.jpg (640x626, 72K)