So where does pol stand on AJ now?

so where does pol stand on AJ now?

Attached: 1200px-Alex_Jones_Portrait_(cropped).jpg (1200x1254, 298K)

Same as before

Who? Sorry I only watch people on YouTube, if he doesn’t even have a YouTube he must not be that popular.

this, censorship is bad, there just hasn't been any developments lately

Who's that, your uncle or something?

As far as the normies are concerned he does not exist. If he has no social media or YouTube platform to prove that he is a human. Nobody will even acknowledge him except when he pops up on the news pages for whatever stupid thing he did.

>so what am i supposed to think now?
faggot

Do you ever get island fever?

Alex Jones has maybe done more to help the community than anyone, anyone who talks about the issues has value regardless of how far into it they go. Jones is so memeable that many normies can and have used him as a gateway meme toward the red pill

Your wife gave me a massage at the Motel 6 in Austin

Attached: 1535396635103.jpg (480x598, 167K)

Wondering why he hasn’t killed himself

Based and redpilled but ultimately cucked by israel

He is a good gateway to the truth and he has been right about a lot of things.

usually on his back
because has front
has been all over
tranny dick

>Alex Jones has maybe done more to help the community than anyone
NAZI ILLUMINATI
TRANSDIMENSIONAL DEMONS
LET MORE MEXICANS IN TO REPLACE THE BLACK AND WHITES THEY'RE NOT BREEDING FAST ENOUGH -- WE HAVE TO REPLACE THE AMERICAN RACE!

Attached: alex infowars Jonestein ADL.jpg (321x333, 27K)

>redpilled
The first redpill is the Holohoax, nu/fag. You can't escape the modern matrix built on WW2 until then.

Attached: matrix redpill jews.jpg (500x596, 188K)

He's a lolcow and he's always been a lolcow. The fact that people think he's "dangerous" in society is scarier to me than what he says, because what he says is ridiculous.

Old, white bastard.

Sick flag..rare

thank you

Paid shill trying to sell his shitty water filters and male vitality while secretly watching faggots