Be Australian

>Be Australian
>eat strawberry
>bite into needle
It's like our Halloween "razor in apples" urban legend, but real.

Who is behind this?
bbc.com/news/world-australia-45543764

Attached: needle.jpg (624x351, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/pumpkin/pumpkin-flowers-but-no-fruit.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=np460MQtqEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aussie bantz

disgruntled employee

It was the emus

hey rabbi, what you harvesting

This. someone having a bit of fun.

motherfucker grow them in your yard... strawberries are one of the easiest plants to grow they are fucking annoying

well they only hire immigrants for picking jobs so guess who.

Plus, normal sized ones like that actually taste like something instead of the bland swollen frankenfruit from the store.

Plenty of things are piss easy but I'd put strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, pumpkin and radishes as top 5 simplest

Who would profit the most?

Monsanto strawberries do not have this problem.

Who takes tiny nibbles of strawberry like that?

Fucks sake you're not even safe eating a strawberry in cuntland

the news organizations who sell stories about a retard crime, to the retard population, which is now once again "terrorized" about shit in their foods

An Australian. At least, now they do...

Crocodile Dundee would eat the whole fucking thing and shit out the needle, however.

Does anyone actually eat the strawberry in a way that that needle would harm anything?

desu i always eat strawberries where my teeth would hit the needle at 90 degrees to the sharp. I feel like this is the world's dumbest misanthrope.

>be australian
>put a needle in a strawberry
>take a bite without hurting yourself on the needle
>sue grocery store
>????
>profit!

Me

Raspberry farmers

too many druggos involved in farming related jobs in australia, meth has fucking ruined our white population and most rural farming towns.

Attached: 3574638469469.jpg (788x1112, 87K)

Attached: personal googlebot for men.jpg (686x732, 137K)

Wwll depends on where they came from. In america i would blame undocumented illegal spics

Genetic modification helps prevent needle formation in fruits. That's why you should buy GMO exclusively

Jow Forums needs to understand the effects of smoked or injected crystal methamphetamine.
this poison has changed the game for law enforcement in both australia and america.

meth addicts do simply not care about consequences for anything, and have been known to commit incredibly heinous acts just on a whim.
(police know these days that 95% of cases involving an infant being beaten or raped to death for example will involve an active meth user).

i can see some delusional meth head farm worker sliding some needles into a few strawberries just to see what happens.... just for the thrill of seeing it in the news.

meth is a neurotoxic chemical weapon designed and built specifically to target the white race.

Attached: 35657456468.jpg (451x460, 14K)

Chives are crazy easy to grow, too. Just pluck a few when you need them.

Our environment is hard to grow shit in. I couldn't even grow tomatoes. I watered the fuck out of them. Probably spent 30 bucks in water, would've got about 10 bucks worth of tomatoes if they'd grown.

food manufacturers usually contact out uniforms to be cleaned and maintained, looks like they were probably repairing the uniform and left a needle. Worker wore uniform in strawberry factory and it fell out into the production line

Meth is a drug made for soldiers.

Attached: WW2 Meth.png (1280x2090, 569K)

>Who is behind this?
Some ass walking around a store sticking needles in produce. I dont know him personally but if i did id tell you his name.

Wow you talk like an Australian.

Friendly remind that most of the farmshand are illegal slaves that work their ass til no end.

>like me

Scratch an Aussie you find a nigger.

user... Don't tell me you just put the seeds in the pot and drowned them...

Take an empty egg carton, half-fill each section with soil, put a single seed, lightly cover with soil (Don't pack it) and give it only enough water so that the soil doesn't dry out. Leave that in the windowsill and, after a few days, you should see sprouts. Transfer whichever ones that make it into small pots and keep nourishing them until they are healthy enough to go into long-term pots or the soil outside. When you do this, make sure to give them something to climb on (Either a stick, trellis or one of those little tomato cage things). If you have poor soil, give them whatever minerals they're missing. They even sell tomato-specific concoctions for that, so it's easy even if you don't have a green thumb.

Next hes gonna say "They can drown?!"

This. The media is scared of approaching this topic. I bet it's a cunt here on a working visa

It fucking blows my mind how many people don't know how to grow plants. You can learn to do it even if you live in a fucking skyscraper without a balcony.

Nothing, because jews don't do any actual work. Now whether or not a jew paid for someone to do it is another question altogether.

It's New Zealand.
TOTAL FUCKING WAR!

pervitin is nothing compared to smoked or injected crystal meth.
its literally like the difference between coca leaves and 99% pure powder cocaine, or bush weed and butane hash oil.

a lot of white druggies will tell themselves 'b-but hitler did it too', but in reality, if hitler could have seen the future, and what this poison would do to the white race, he would have fucking killed the inventors of this shit and destroyed all known examples.

Muslims

someone got really high and thought it was a pin cushion.

Attached: pin cushion.jpg (650x493, 199K)

when the time comes they'll find its some foreign ethnic piece of shit

>not putting green beans at #2 behind raddishes
I mulch my garden with hay and whatever I plant grows without watering or weeding. Also I always have shitloads of grape tomatoes that volunteer every year.

he would only care if there was a meth problem in germany, he was a german nationalist not a white nationalist

Some of my favourite childhood memories are of eating green beans right off the vine. That green smell and light crunch is forever embedded in my mind.

This was happening locally with potatoes.

My pumpkin feet grew 30’ by 10’ and was absolutely monstrous and I didn’t get a pumpkin. In part sun part shade and watered daily. A guy a few streets over had a plant 5’ by 5’ and had two monster pumpkins ? Anyone know why ?

Poor Asian illegal immigrants slaved by fat white farm owners finally decided to revenge.
Farms don't hire citizens, even not permanent resident, they only hire foreigners with holiday or even tourist Visa. They don't like European workers either because they're too knowledgeable, only Southeast Asian monkeys are allowed.

Probably no pollination.
gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/pumpkin/pumpkin-flowers-but-no-fruit.htm

there was a story a few years back of some crazy fuck putting syringes filled with HIV blood in theater seats, so when someone sat down they got injected

not sure if true or urban legend though

Your inferior white pumpkin is weak. You need alpha BBC pumpkins to root yours to get monstrous pumpkin offsprings.

all the picking and packing jobs for produce is done by immigrants.
The cunts wont even hire white australians.
So its highly likely whoever did this was some buttmad no-visa worker.

Tips the law enforcer of any farm you suspect.
You guys might even send me home in this way.

>I bet it's a cunt here on a working visa

that was my first thought.

Pfft, i was just at the shop today and some arab dude was mad at me that i had to leave some food behind becuase i didnt bring enough money.
They always pack the food hilariously wrong every time.

I dont give a fuck, there doesnt need to be a bag packing job, its usless.

There aren't much working visa holder in farm.
Shit is too harsh and low pay, visa holder will go to sydney holding plates, that is more easy and double the pay.

lmao I bet it was some drunk abo gypsy nigger

>fuck putting syringes filled with HIV blood in theater seats

people used to say this was happening on trains when i was in highschool and one guy i went to school with actually sat on a syringe in a train seat but didnt get AIDS.

Wait, wait....how do you have strawberries without millions of Mexicans to pick them? I was told you can't have fresh berries without Mexicans.
For real, though, who picks your berries?

Attached: Strawberry shitcake.jpg (479x319, 40K)

Who even eats their strawberries vertically?

Southeast Asian monkeys from Indonesia, Malaysia, etc., Illegally working on tourist Visa.

ive seen on some australian tv show where they raid a farm and catch all the immigrant workers who overstayed their visa. all workers were asian or poos. maybe they pay some off the books.

This is why you never by local food. Too many rural and suburban retards who feel entitled to decent wages for picking fruit (something a chimp can do). I only food from China where there is strict quality control and they shoot people who play up

Farm owner pay all off the book.
And most of the illegal can't speak english, they came to farm works by (((agency))).
They are sold slaves for 2~3 years.

One time a bird shit tomato seeds in our yard and now we have tomatoes. They're all little and mongy tho, but still edible

>Pepper
>you grow a rock

>eat chinese produced frozen berries
>get hepatitis because they were washed in contaminated water.

He's clearly talking about capsicum, but even black pepper is a fruit.

youtube.com/watch?v=np460MQtqEo

Most people just can't be bothered. Just because someone buys grated cheese doesn't mean they're incapable of using a grater; it just means they're prepared to pay 50 cents more for convinience

He's properly a chinese.
They got immunity from all those mutant food.

My mum used to be in farm work and pickings etc and she thinks it's vietnamese doing it cause some of the worst shit she's seen in that industry were all done by viets

>he thought black pepper was a mineral

Attached: 1530451739703.jpg (500x500, 45K)

I don't grow all my own food (though I do like the idea). I just think it's an important part of a person's development to grow a plant of some sort. It grounds you in reality, you know?
You know, when you talk to a young child, they often don't believe you if you tell them that you were once their size. Showing the lifespan of other creatures is an important part of showing them where they are in the grand scheme of things.

>Ancestors wage wars and subjugate entire cultures to get the damned stuff
>Doesn't even know what it is

Attached: 1482851910756.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

jews

Italfag here that worked in strawberry farms . Wash them a lot before eating them. You don't know the shit we do with our hands while picking kek

I bet the Ice epidemic can be linked back to (((them)))

child slaves

it's happening all over the country now, so it aint no accident

why would anyone want to sabotage strawberry growers i wounder?

I'm starting to think it's not the flat earth that's a conspiracy theory but rather Australia is just a big inside joke, and they all know we have no way of knowing if it's really true or not.

>This was happening locally with potatoes.
Fucking irish.

Attached: 1517681845934.jpg (427x600, 58K)

>meth is a neurotoxic chemical weapon designed and built specifically to target the white race.
I believe it.

Attached: 1524624057436.gif (280x280, 799K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1f6a36b51fdd11520c81c9d9c71f70b0.jpg (600x597, 46K)

>food terrorism
>don't buy australian
>everything is trying to kill you

>They're all little and mongy tho, but still edible
not all little.. you have big birds too. beware!

why dont supermarkets just use metal detectors to figure out what has metal in it and what doesn't

someone already swallowed a strawberry whole with the needle, so yes

lol nah, you just shit at growing stuff

I did fruit picking with my euro ex gf so she could get another year's working holiday visa and almost all the farm workers were in the same situation. My guess is it was an angry, exploited Brit.

whats it like fighting a skinny meth junkie?

Overseas growers

>It's like our Halloween "razor in apples" urban legend, but real.
The razors in candy is real tho

aus/pol/

usually they're exploiting eurotrash backpackers

they showed on the news a few days ago some footage of three or more cops trying to take down one guy on meth.

This.

like trying to fight someone with retard strength.
i fought a guy who i was 3 times stronger than and he nearly kicked my ass. I know how much stronger I was because we'd lift weights together and I was around 3x better than him at everything. Give him meth though and he nearly overpowered me.