HAPPENING

HAPPENING

RUSSIA AND CHINA READY FOR WAR

youtu.be/buqpGHEv7to

NATO AND THEIR ISIS, AL QUEDA, AL NUSRA ALLIANCE ARE SHITTING IN THEIR PANTS

Attached: 57F1FC49-50A2-4D6E-AE30-F71BF6ED2A90.gif (200x200, 110K)

>Meme flaggot
Thread not even regarded.

Them's a lot of tanks.

Fuck the euroviet union, I unironically hope Putie will come on over and lay waste to the euroviet union parliament with every single fucking fat cat politician inside the building.
Putie would be a fucking improvement at this point.

Attached: ItMustHappen.png (960x651, 533K)

I hope so many mexican millennials get killed by these rooskies

>china
>helping russia with anything

This. You can't trust the chinks, but even less you can trust burgers. This is THE ONLY reason we're playing friendship with chinchongs.

every country is always ready for war you politically inept fucking dupe
kys

Attached: ClehYGDXIAAJV3R.jpg (935x1200, 127K)

That hurts, I thought USA and rooski were frens

China and Russia are also busy building up huge continental transit and freight infrastructure that will finally end the multi-century Anglo dominance of major global trade routes. If Eurasia (with the majority of the world’s population and manufacturing) can continue with widespread trade no matter what kind of embargo the US tries to enforce on the high seas, than American global dominance will be effectively ended.

No Ivan or Chen ever called me goyim.

>helping
They were talking about doing this to "prevent muslims from returning to china" last month.
It's not about helping it's about genociding the ughyurs a muslim minototy in china. They put them in camp after declaring islam as a "contagious desease" and stetilized ~400.000 according to the chink gov.
It's not about helping russia if you ask me.

War makes strage bedfellows

If trump were the real deal he should have torn up NATO on day one and signed a new mutual defense pact with Putin and Assad

>Canada ready for War

Who is Canada ready to fight, Justin Trudeau?

you're a fucking idiot you meme flag queer
canada has consistently had one of the largest armies relative to their population size since basically their inception. we're literally made by the british army you fucking FAG.
and yeah we are ready to fight trrudeau and whatever faggy non-country you come from that's so shitty you have to hide the flag.

Attached: 5.jpg (500x376, 61K)

its fucking bullshit

the north and south poles should have been teaming up to curbstomp the middle brown hordes.

we need global BadAss alliance of uncucked canada, usa, europe, russia, japan, philipines, aussie, nz, white south africa, chile, argentina, uruguay and MAYBE the koreas

The middle brown hordes wouldn’t even be a problem if the jews weren’t marshaling and funding their armies

remember, ww3 will only happen if you let it happen.

Reminder all these chinamen are

Merkel detected

it is in your hands to prevent ww3 from happening.

Koreans and Japanese aren't manlets anymore - their skeletons show they were, it's a nutrition issue. Wealth makes people higher.

half the target but can shoot just as well

What if I want it to happen?

>t.canada

Attached: 1479705897633.jpg (480x488, 33K)

Based

You military is a joke and the only reason the Russians don't kick your shit in is because of us.

Attached: 1527365312727.jpg (540x652, 53K)

you dont want to. you are lying.

America is the only major power who would be able to handle the global markets going kaput. Americas strategy going forward is this: sit back and relax and watch Europe and Asia make empires and fight each other for dominance. When one power seems like it might be getting strong to a point where it might threaten USA in the distant future America swats them back down to the bottom of the bucket. America is the least reliant on foreign economies and is an energy dependent, food exporter with a navy that could beat every other navy in the world combined. The only way America could screw themselves up is if commies ever took power and a civil war started

Say chang thats a nice onebelting road you got there

...be a shame if someone...

Nuked it from SPACE!!!!!!

>chinks will dominate the earth when there is no one else left. You can tell they know this is true because it is literally their Plan A

*energy independent

Fracking ftw

What can I do to prevent these lunatics from starting ww3. I refuse to fight in any war. What else can I do?

Ya that

Meme flaggot OP. SAGE

you can start becoming aware of them. then they are scared.

Attached: d.jpg (960x876, 36K)

The USA with drones alone could take out those PATHETIC countries

(Pls no annex)

Um, no. Trump practically did tear up NATO, maybe not day 1 but very early in his presidency. Why else did May and Abe come to him with immediate bribes to get on the good side of the US? For the UK, Brexit was a factor, but Japan? May and Abe get it internationally. NATO for all intents and purposes was dead the moment Trump gave Merkel the bill for defending Germany for the past 60+ years. Merkel asked Trump to just keep doing the Bretton-Woods thing out of the kindness of his heart and the US taxpayer and Trump said unequivocally, "NO"! Now the European Union, which is basically just Germany, wants an army.

As for mutual defense pact with Putin and Assad, get fucking real. What do they have to offer the US now that we are energy independent? Oil and more oil? War with Europe, which is coming from Russia, more conflict in the middle east? Absolutely fuck all but a commitment to get involved in shit that doesn't concern us? Fuck that. Let em burn. Let em all burn. Let the fucking world realize that without the US to keep them in check these so-called civilized people, will eat each other. These countries wanna build factories or businesses in the US, fine, their money is welcome. Other than that, they can fuck off.

Lern 2 populism.

show me your shitposting loisences eu shitbrains

Attached: New shitposting loicense.jpg (640x426, 219K)

This.
Putin has to flex hard bc he is now 0-3
1) 300 russian mercs BTFO
2&3) 2 unhindered massive airstrikes on russian-“protected” syrian positions

>“Quick lets do a war game before everyone realizes we’ve been faking it this whole time”

why are you posting this boring shit
we don't make you watch our gay asses stand around

And God I hope Russia and China win

he was just very scared. and destroying the entire world just because you are salty about that one error you made wont change a thing.

i have to go now, i have to refresh.

China is going to turn on Russia and take all of Sibera. The US will take advantage of this by taking the Arctic while Russia is busying losing. We'll probably be assisting China as well.

The reason Russia and China are teaming up now is because the US is still at the beginning of unwinding its global interest and focusing inwardly.

Get your tongue out of my asshole, Gary

Attached: A984DAED-6053-4179-A198-BC6228CDBAC1.jpg (564x401, 29K)

>I'm not dead yet

What the fuck are they waiting for

Attached: 1536914206619.jpg (408x352, 21K)

Attached: 1480723349690.png (1024x1024, 2.06M)

could you not start this? well nu/pol/ is something.

Attached: Dmle5CQX4AARvK6.jpg (922x701, 152K)

If they both go to war and Russia wins, Do we still have to pay to the Chinese

Attached: 46016900.jpg (230x460, 14K)

This. Fuck these traitors.

Attached: 1530363404501.png (956x864, 106K)

What exactly is the meaning of this kike, kinda gettin tired of your psychological warfare, at least stop using yesterday news, you disgraceful piece of shit.

this. the bear and the insect are o-k with me

Enemy of my Enemy is my "temporary a bit less enemy".

China perfectly realizes USA would love to destroy it by any means, same as with Russia - so we are natural allies against this thread, everything else regardless. If we fall, next would be them and opposite.

>coherent sentences
>focused
this is what leaders do