Out of boredom, I recently tried watching some cartoons from my youth. And holy fuck...

Out of boredom, I recently tried watching some cartoons from my youth. And holy fuck, they are full of sexual undertones and innuendo. Just how harmful are western cartoons to a child's development?

Attached: psyop.png (599x627, 516K)

What? Compared to that tranny shit today?

>Compared to that tranny shit today?
Tranny cartoons? Such as?

Don't leave me hanging, Hans. What kind of tranny cartoons are they showing to Germans?

Basically everything from CalArts

Attached: 1529564615144[1].png (750x565, 322K)

probably blacked.com

Kids cartoons had a lot of jokes that went over the kids heads for the benefit of parents that were forced to watch them.

what a disturbing lack of creativity, cartoons are dead and now only serve as propaganda

Sandy cheeks from Spongebob was pretty funny, I had no idea they were talking about butt cheeks when I was a kid.

Cartoons from my youth (late 90's/early 00's) were sometimes weird and edgy, but they're nothing compared to today's shit like

I've never had the displeasure of viewing gravity falls, steven universe or gumball. Are they really that bad? I can't imagine a cartoon on a supposed childrens network getting edgier than ren and stimpy.

It's not like ren and stimpy or cow and chicken, it's just that the agendas and propaganda for things we dislike on here are blatant and often the driving force behind the story lines. Also, that art style just hurts my eyes.

They are really that bad.

Ren and stimpy was simple gross out/shock humor (with a disturbing amount of quality and attention to detail sometimes)

This new stuff is leftist propaganda designed to subvert everything with cultural marxism and rendered by tranny slacktivists..seemingly usually in crayon.

Was Adventure Time where this all began? I pretty much grew out of western cartoons at that point but in retrospect that show was reddit as fuck

Gravity falls was made by a pedo satanist as well as rick n morty.
They are brainwashing the youth with occultism normálization of rape pedo and all that tranny shit
Elsagate is worse than this anyways

The series finale of Adventure Time had a lesbian kiss.

>Was Adventure Time where this all began?
not where it began but definitely where it became popular

Gravity Falls is actually okay, but the other two are pretty bad.

you could easily slap together a script to populate a whole shows characters with the same or better quality.

Leftist politics/ideology in general is nothing more than the normalization of left hand path (read satanist) occultism.

Where did it begin? I can't stand it. Despite being a series about adventure, there's never any real tension. I prefer slice of life.

At least gumball has the whole mixed-media approach going on, and great writing to boot.

>Where did it begin?
Probably Chowder/Flapjack, now that I think about it

This disturbs me

>Chowder/Flapjack
I forgot how irritating those shows were.

>Great writing