Operation Rainbow Reclamation...part two

Christian-anons, we started this morning. I left a few and we got a good one from an Orthodox user.

Our goal is to set aside theological debates and focus our efforts on reclaiming Gods symbol of His covenant with creation from the sodomites who have usurped it for political gain to use it against us.

Use our if you like. Preferably, make more.
Catholic ones.
(More) Orthodox ones.
Lutheran ones.
Anglican one's.
Fundamentalist ones.

Make rainbows for Jesus!
Victory is our only option! To war, soldiers of Christ!

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1501, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1EPVDXj5Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 281K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

Attached: image.png (1878x1333, 36K)

Seven colors, not six.

I can't really tell a clear division between blue, indigo, and violet, so I am probably off, but just use ROY G BIV like colors in a ROY G BIV like order.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 58K)

I wish you the best. Keep posting this as a general user. Even if we think you are autism that in itself will endear us to you.

I've been insane for years.
It was only when I turned to Jesus that I could function again.
I am His.
I will go down swinging if necessary.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1024, 817K)

I like the idea and support your effort, but, your method does nothing to connect the rainbow to the things your presenting.
You need to use the rainbow in a symbolic manner and either have the colors as a whole be a symbol of what you are trying to say. Or have the individual colors mean separate things that come together to make something else.

Attached: 1481343134490.jpg (500x735, 57K)

bump

wish i had saved one *sigh*
but as an example no to long ago there were the diversity pictures showing how mixing all the colors together and how that destroyed the beauty of the colors

THIS one is the most powerful and best one out of this meme set.
"88"confirms.
SAVED!

Attached: 1528326642355.png (639x360, 310K)

Why I bring it to you, user!

Variety is what we need. Give God some of your own rainbows!
I'm just basically not to skilled an a template was easy.

Attached: image.jpg (186x250, 17K)

Share it with God's creation, good sir!

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 11K)

I don't tweet or book face, but if anyone does, feel free to share with others!

If I don't see this campaign in the national "news" by Friday, I will think myself cursed.

Need more creators, though.
A challenge for the zoomers somehow, perhaps?
Someone else will have to do that.

nah, not like that
more like pic related but had colors symbolizing the different races
it was anti-multicultural memeing

Attached: 1530072681706.jpg (480x366, 36K)

More like this?
Beyond my skill set.

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b1EPVDXj5Ow

thread theme

Attached: El_hombre_que_pudo_reinar-307220353-large[1].jpg (863x1200, 148K)

God bless all Anons here.

Attached: 67670CCE-CFE9-4056-B011-E58C865725D9.jpg (708x900, 338K)

When do we siege Constantinople?

And the upside down cross, stolen by satanist but really is the cross of peter

Attached: z109.png (793x541, 12K)

Is this true? I always thought that was a bad omen symbol but the devil worshippers?
Is the upside down Cross actually ours?

Jesus was a nigger. May he rot in hell.

You were taught a lot of things. How many of them did you think about, or look into yourself?

>Not knowing Jews are the devil

Yes. In the bible St peter thought he wasnt worthy to die lie jesus when he was crucified, so he requested to be crucified upside down

Attached: 953457250babc560d826db9dcead442d.jpg (265x395, 12K)

Like the rainbow, its a another christian symbol corrupted and stolen by evil

Well I've looked into a few Crosses myself.
I know about the Rose Cross, the Iron Cross, the Maltese Cross, the Orthodox Cross.
Red pill me on the Crosses of Christ.

Attached: 16e59bd754d8dce0a9ec4f513d54b9dd--memorial-crosses-wooden-wooden-crosses.jpg (236x289, 9K)

What is the rainbow supposed to mean?

Attached: 250px-RGB_color_wheel_10.svg.png (250x250, 27K)

Gods promise to never flood the earth again

Bottom is the real satanic cross. More christians need to know about this

Attached: main-qimg-9bcdc8400959ecefc5c1b60a843ba114-c.jpg (500x623, 61K)

Oh right. Is that not why faggots embraced it? Because they want to use the rainbow to rub in Christians faces that they can do whatever they want unpunished?

Attached: 1530407771880.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Instead its gonna be flooded with fire.

Why is sulphur always present with evil?
I always hear about it with bigfoot sighting.
I also have heard it being mentioned as an aroma at a freemasonic lodge. I've also heard Hillary Clinton smells like sulphur.
The copy pastas on /x/ also always mention a sulphuric/copper smell in their stories of skinwalkers.

The original translation of fire and brimstone was fire and sulfur afaik

Have you ever smelled sulfur?
It's like rotten eggs, but without the rot.
When I was a kid I'd have to ride by a chemical factory that reeked of the stuff to go into town to get groceries.
Eventually you get used to it though, and not in a way that wears off after ten minutes of not smelling it.

I think you are right about that.

Doesn't the Bible say that good is ok with interracial marriage? Wasn't David, or one of the kings with an extremely dark wife?

Moses was forced to divorce his Ethiopian ife because she was not an Israelite. The apart from Ancient Israelites though the bible doesn't really mention it. I don't think it is a sin neccesarily but it is certainly degenerate

Basically. Evil people try to corrupt the good.
I meant one of the dudes had a sister, who was cursed by God for laughing at the dark skin color of the guy's wife. Still, the only thing God did with the races was split them up and give them a different language for trying to reach the heavens.

Nice

reclaiming rainbows for Christianity is the gayest fucking thing I have ever heard in my life holy shit user. Literally blowing a dude would be less gay.

This,
but I wish I actually had some ideas for you
Good luck, user

>the only thing God did with the races was split them up and give them a different language
True but it is a bit more specific than that.

"And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings" - Acts 17:26

God divided man into the different races (nations) and appointed lands to each of them. God supports ethnonationalism insofar as he divides humanit in the various nations and sets boundaries for the races to dwell in.

Bless you too friend and all that walk in his footsteps

Attached: 1537079682020.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Begone homosex

Attached: 1537098585458.jpg (604x453, 28K)

This is where we disagree. I would say he just doesn't support the one world culture, government, race, etc. Racial mixing is fine, but trying to make everyone the same is not.

this is a failure because it still associates the rainbow with homosexuality

If you are going to eclipse the gay's claim on this symbol you have to create your own positive message. Not positive in the sense that is cheery or joyful, but in the affirmative, creative sense. It can't be a negation of the homosexual agenda.

Non denominational Christian here.

Greetings brothers. Islam and Judaism are Satanism. Always remember that.

Attached: 20180814_232740.jpg (2560x1440, 909K)

that's not in the bible

You notice something here? Instead of Jow Forums itself which trying to come up with something collectively we have d&c kikes stealing Jow Forums ideas. The rainbow flag was specifically discussed along while ago an actual campaign of anons using the rainbow flag in a way that actually was effective unlike these uncreative christkikes that will never get us anywhere could never do. Its really fucking sad that these jew worshiping retards cannot see how the jews are controlling them.

everything is satanism that isn't christkikery

Attached: 1531163237364.jpg (560x350, 45K)

Go to bed, Muhammad. You can make your own thread tomorrow.

Attached: 1443566498942.jpg (627x477, 118K)

Don't shoot me, user!
Halt!
I'm White!
Friendly!
Blue on Blue!
FLASH THUNDER FLASH THUNDER
*ARGH*
>I'M SHOT GOD DAMNIT IM SHOT
>HE FUCKING SHOT ME
>HELP???

Just joking, user. You can shoot me. I will forgive you.

Attached: 1536628250634.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

You are doing God's work user,
May he bless you.

In the long run, that's the conclusion to race mixing. Worst of it is that being of "just one race" doesn't even unite people, it separates them more into not so clear flavor of the week ideologies. I would invite you to take a look at Mexico, perphaps the most "diverse" country in the world since its foundation. People kill each other daily without anyone batting an eye.

How can there be that many races in Mexico?
Wouldn't it be like
Mexicans
Spanish
White Americans
Jews
A few other South American races like Guatamleans and Nicuraguans?

>Worst of it is that being of "just one race" doesn't even unite people, it separates them more into not so clear flavor of the week ideologies
Exactly this. The lolberts have a point when they say the smallest minority is the individual. As soon as nation and race have been dissolved, all that will remain is individuals, atomised and deraccinated that will be perfect docile consumers. A strong national identity is literally the only way to fight globalism and ZOG

Isn't there like 5 castes in Mexico. White, castizo mestizo, mulatto, negro, native etc. Add in more recent immigrants from asia, india etc and its a fucking mess.

Oh yeah I forgot they have literal mexican niggers from Africa and also Mexican itself is like 3 different races varying from jungle nigger to conquistador.

user, there's a difference between simple race mixing, people marrying people of other races, and manipulated race mixing, people mating with people of other races because government or media encourage it. Also, people kill in Mexico because it's a corrupt sack of crap run by literal crimelords.

I wouldn't say there is such thing as a "Mexican" race.
Even before the conquistadors Mexico was a cluster of different native races fighting for dominance. Once the country was dominated by freemasonry during its independence the gates were opened to basically everyone.

Chinese, South Americans, (((German))) refugees and other revolutionaries, etc.

It has always been like this. And we have always been told that the Christian traditions of old that prohibited race-mixing is the wrong way of worshiping God..

It grieves me. Is like they really can't remember their history or look around themselves and connect two and two together. They truly do have eyes but cannot see. But at the end, they are indeed my people, there's nothing else for me to do than love them.

>muh faggots
You retards are absolutely obsessed.
This is why everyone hates christians, you fucks just CAN'T get over the fact that some men like to fuck each other in the ass.
Nevermind all of the other injustices and evils in this world, we gotta get on this fag problem pronto.

When all white countries on earth are being flooded with non-whites, and all the non white immigrants are young men, what is that if not trying to mix the white race out of existence? If there was few thousand non whites in the country and they mixed with the locals it wouldn't be that bad, but it is millions upon millions of migrants. Also I'm sure you're aware of the constant propaganda trying to promote race mixing.

>Also, people kill in Mexico because it's a corrupt sack of crap run by literal crimelords.
Why is it the most diverse places on Earth end up like this though. The two are related. No European nation is corrupt like Mexico or various African countries. Why is that? It's because racially diverse, low trust society are shit.

What are you racially? Do you think of Mexico as one nation or as many nations living under one state?

Have you ever been curious of what are the races of those crime lords? People often make memes about the American being mutts but they look absolutely Arian compared to this people.

Also, our government Is known throughout its history to promote this. Very often they would take people from their ancestral land and force them into other states in the hopes of making a more "inclusive" society. Is basically what's going on EU and America today but 200 years ago.

I'm sorry but the more I look into the issue, it would seem that those Christians of old were simply right.

I never would have guessed you had substantial German populations.
I can tell you mostly mean jews though which makes sense.
No point in calling them German even if their names are "berg/burg".

I believe of México being a cluster of different crippled nations living under the same flag.

I'm not really "anything" at this point. My father's family are mestizos who don't seem to be able to procreate with consistent results with other mestizos (some times producing the darker of Indians , sometimes producing Spanish looking children with slanted eyes; on that note I actually have two twin uncles were one came "güero and the other" prieto"). My mother's family come from a community with and admixture of Spanish and Russian Mennonites.

This resulted in me having a mixture of Conditions from birth.

I'm not going to bake your fucking cake.

Attached: alex-jones.png (1500x850, 879K)

What do you mean by "conditions"?

>No point in calling them German even if their names are "berg/burg".

They REALLY seem to hate being acknowledged as jews before Germans tho. In college I once met this girl who was giving Ted talks to the youth about progressiveness and the sort. When people asked her from where her family was from because her accent was giving out her own tounge twisted when she explained coming from a Jewish family. I could feel a sentiment of uneasiness coming from here at that exact point. I couldn't explained it in my mind back then, wouldn't being Jewish herself actually would give herself more credibility to her point? I remember asking to myself.

kill yourself faggot jew worshiping tard

Attached: 1529888740025.png (944x786, 392K)

Probably meant features like he resembles both Russian and Spanish admixture in appearance.

Are average Mexicans redpilled on the jews or do they still believe in the holohoax?

Attached: 1519554502596.png (250x235, 60K)

Attached: images.png (299x168, 2K)

>dislexia
>chronic migraines
>my bones fully calcified at 16 yo
>I suffered from constants faints
>low blood pressure
>developed many cysts in my body that would normally be unnoticeable until they clogged or pressed against something important.
>I have been developing gynecomastia this last 2 years, might need surgery for that.
>Many family members are known to die from lupus.

Yea it wasn't a fun infancy. Tbh I try hard to not show any of these. Heck I practice a ton of martial arts and if you looked at me I would just come up as a healthy short looking guy. But appearances are hard to keep. I take it because I'm aware many people here are in the same situation as me.

I had to read Anne Frank's diary at junior high school, so you tell me. Leftims is also deeply ingrained into the educational system and culture,although from a more "national Marxist" perspective instead of a liberal one.

Smoke some weed.
Filter your water.
Eat vegetables.
Eat meat.
Milk Cheese Etc.
Salt butter.

Fuck off with this shit, user. I specifically said the shit going on in Europe is bad.
>diverse places are shit
You mean CIA controlled places are bad. Fucking child, Mexico is in the state it is because America wants it like that. Has nothing to do with diversity, same with Africa.
Not at all because I know they were put into power.
>Christians of old
Who did not care about simple race mixing. As long as it isn't the shit going on in Europe, marrying outside your race was not something Jesus would have preached against.

You forgot the best branch of Christianity: Calvinism.

>my bones fully calcified at 16 yo
h-how does that work? does they break easier? Do they hurt?

Weed literally makes me produce androgens for some reason. Already do everything else from that list tho. As I said it wasn't a fun infancy, I have to be picky with everything I ingest in order to not faint while stepping up stairs.

Idk what producing androgens means but Weed cures cancer so maybe it will help you.
Mostly it reduces inflammation and pain.

Do you know how to tell the pedo's from the real human beings? They are the ones who use shitty children drawings in their memes to try and get cruelty points/snickers on their low IQ meme posts.

Attached: 1464878234602[1].jpg (514x800, 315K)

> marrying outside your race was not something Jesus would have preached against.

In the tes of Jesus this was a given. Sure he never spoke about it, but not because he didn't spoke of bestiality either that means it's OK either. Jesus came to fullfil the law, not burn it.
>Fuck off with this shit, user. I specifically said the shit going on in Europe is bad.
>>diverse places are shit
>You mean CIA controlled places are bad. Fucking child, Mexico is in the state it is because America wants it like that. Has nothing to do with diversity, same with Africa.

>Not at all because I know they were put into power.
Also you should be aware that there's a needed profile for this individuals. There's is a reason for everything, and although it is bad for Mexico to have this kind of secretive foreign interaction,I also recognize much of it is our own blame. I really Believe México can grow until everyone here recognize so.

Quite the contrary actually. They grow wider and are noticeable sturdier. Normally bones stop this process at 20-23 years old tho, so if you lock your bones this quickly your overall growth is hindered.

It means it makes you grow tits.

So you have stronger bones but you are shorter than average? Seems like you are making a character for D&D mexibro.

Attached: whenthetimescomeillknow.png (710x549, 155K)

Being lazy does that. It doesn't last forever, its a myth. You just have to keep working out.

That was a funny screencap. And well, most conditions in nature are a give and take. I could either live a sheltered life shy on my height or take advantage of my sturgy forearms and practice boxing.

I already have exercise regiment in order to deal with my low pressure and faints.

All martial arts are stupid you will just get a concussion or a spinal injury.

I have been so many time in the surgery room since I was a kid from doing barely nothing that at this point I don't really care.

Is good exercise, teaches you body mechanics and actually make you grow a spine. I'm aware is not for everyone but I do recommend it.

Says the kike,as he sweats profusely.

Doing it competitively or professionally full time is stupid.
It's not bad for exercise or character building if you are careful. Still many people get permanent injuries or die and nobody mentions it. It's not worth it for self defense or fun.