Random thought

What if immigration was restricted to women and children under 12?

It would allow for easier assimilation of immigrants.

Men and married couples could go through the usual line.

Attached: 1537019497572.jpg (960x922, 50K)

im sure immigrants would be happy with this, let their women enter the country just to end up as prostitutes or worse

I imagine a good few of them would end up like that regardless.

Mexico just needs to fix itself. If the country wasn't so garbage, people would not have to leave to simply survive.

No immigrants, user.

>What if immigration was restricted to women and children under 12?
So you are suggesting to import non-white baby makers and more welfare babies. All the goddamn 3rd world women do is pop out more worthless non-white kids. You goddamn niggers are getting worse.

Attached: 98473985739847589345.jpg (1500x1000, 457K)

I'm going to assume you are talking about illegal and mass refugee immigration.

Nothing is about what's morally correct or benefits society the most, it's all about companies profiting off of cheap labor and certain parties gaining lots of new 'voters'.

Immigrant Women and children are traditionally a drain economically and males work for low wages. If it weren't for modern sexism men would probably be specifically targeted.

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

Mexico's not going to fix itself, it's a no-guns peasantry versus insanely violent cartels and an uncaring government.

America should go down and fix it for them by annexing it. Move in and kill the cartels with military tactics, arm the populace and use the good will to seize the government. Why bother with letting them move into our country when we could just make Mexico into a good place? Think of all the lives we'd save and all the misery we'd prevent.

shouldn't that sign say Trump?

Attached: hitler was the real resistance.png (824x715, 894K)

The pic is from the 2014 protest of Obama. Are you that clueless?

Attached: 1529503836071.png (627x516, 678K)

Point was more women for a breeding pool for men meaning women arent as much as commodity or have the same inflated value they have now while at the same time assimilating them and any possible children into proper western culture. Never said anything about giving them welfare. They can work or find someone willing to support them.

Another pic from one of the many protest against Obama over deportations. Not that you would ever hear about this these days.

Attached: 103143374368753439.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

Less about illegal and more of a refugee thing in mind.

Main points were to solve the problem of resistance to assimilation by removing any male backing to it and forcing males to fix their home countries so there wouldn't be as much reason for immigration in the first place.

Never considered economics of it all that is a fair point

CNN told me Obama was God and that deportations began with Trump. They even showed me kids in gas chambers.

>What if immigration was restricted to women and children under 12?
No

Attached: mexican girls goblina.jpg (352x384, 78K)

>Point was more women for a breeding pool
Terrible goddamn idea. Bringing in non-white trash from the third world adds nothing but 3rd world trash genetics to the pool.

>Never said anything about giving them welfare.
>They can work or find someone willing to support them.
You are goddamn stupid. Importing women from the goddamn 3rd world who likely do not speak English, have little to no formal education, likely no contacts other than MAYBE distant family, and with kids will "find someone willing to support them" and that will be government assistance.

>INB4 your goddamn stupid ass suggest these 3rd world imports work slave labor jobs in the house keeping and lawn care industry

Attached: 1516517837555.jpg (523x648, 108K)

Why should we import people into the country who will need education and financial support in every aspect of their lives for at least the next ten years?

That’s a shitty way to spend your neighbors tax dollars, so that you can feel virtuous.

Attached: 50B4F2A2-CC8A-4A50-B00F-1A773781710C.gif (391x532, 17K)

>CNN told me...
No doubt.

Attached: 734589734985734985734895.png (808x700, 450K)

>America should go down and fix it for them by annexing it. Move in and kill the cartels with military tactics, arm the populace and use the good will to seize the government.
sounds like a great idea champ

Attached: 1536073486029.png (250x244, 80K)

You're completely right and I concede to you.

>Prioritize the granting of residency to 3rd-world single moms

While I agree it was sometimes fun to push the self-destruct button when playing Lemmings, .I believe I'd prefer an immigration policy that didn't promote the literal antithesis of human civilization.

Maybe we should try restricting immigration to nuclear families with parents who can maintain gainful employment.

Attached: yohanesweat.jpg (600x800, 302K)

Well, naturally, women and children assimilate more readily. Just make sure the children are actual children and not 20 year olds pretending to be 12 like happens often in Europe.

You're a faggot. The West doesn't need non-white immigrants. We are being demographically replaced and your solution to the problem is slightly reducing the amount of fuel on the fire.

fuck no.

Random thought, what if immigration was restricted to whites and Japanese?

IQ gdp, productivity etc would go up.

Attached: 1537065446255.jpg (437x471, 26K)

I just say ban military aged males but yea, women+children only is good. Of course is goes without saying to end chain migration and birthright citizenship.

>So you are suggesting to import non-white baby makers and more welfare babies.
How many babies will a non-white woman realistically have? How many babies can a non-white man sire?
Use your head, nigger.