Idiocracy

How close are we from having a society similar to that shown in the film "Idiocracy"? The existence of Social Justice Warriors and terms such as hate speech, gender neutral, and transphobia indicate to me that we're not that far away.

Attached: president-camancho-idiocracy.jpg (670x376, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Society is fucked, user. This is hell, and we're here for an eternal ride.

If Jow Forums elected a president we’d already be there.

Hopefully things will work out in the end, despite the fact that society will be flawed for years to come.

we are in it now

Attached: Star of david.jpg (962x1278, 266K)

idk it may happen late 2015...if we are lucky i mean its not like people use nosensical arguments like "its the current year" randomly when they dont have a point to make they just want you to shut up. the parallel in the movie would be people mindlessly saying that slogan for the beverage despite the fact the beverage was killing the plants

Trump is president and everything is great

Society, the media, Congress, the FBI/CIA, and many corporations sure aren't great though.

Neoliberal capitalism is idiocracy

Attached: 27337101_1637582486299442_5825813903759301955_n.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>saying that slogan for the beverage
ITS GOT ELETROLYTES MAN

newspeak is verging on "you sound like a stupid faggot" when you make an intelligent point

Welcome newfriend.

Attached: 220px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (220x279, 17K)

the republicans are already there

Attached: images.png (220x229, 9K)

Unfortunate ID.

we're already there

the movie isn't a bleak foreshadowing of whats to come

its a critque of modern society

literally tits with bpd

fuck man thats like all the women

how depressing

>implying we arent in the Demolition Man timeline

3 FUCKING SEASHELLS

Came to say this

Do you know about the Unabomber's manifesto?

Problem here OP is your shit's all fucked up and retarded. Plus you talk like a fag.

Amazed no one knows about the theoretical background for this movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley

> Late in his life, Shockley became intensely interested in questions of race, human intelligence, and eugenics. He thought this work was important to the genetic future of the human species and he came to describe it as the most important work of his career, even though expressing his views damaged his reputation. Shockley argued that a higher rate of reproduction among the less intelligent was having a dysgenic effect, and that a drop in average intelligence would ultimately lead to a decline in civilization.

In a way Idiocracy was ahead in that they at least still rewarded good looks.

Let's not have double standards and be honest with ourselves. While the Republicans are at fault, so are the Democrats, if not more so than the Republicans, since they're responsible for this SJW and virtue signaling garbage in pop culture.

Idiocracy is funny, but not realistic. That's what makes it a satire. In reality, a world like Idiocracy wouldn't still be a (degenerated) society, it would be a patchwork of warlords and small, local powers. Basically, imagine the Congo with more whites.

Attached: 1464312752893.jpg (500x376, 64K)

>leftist sjw culture

VS

>republicans trying to ban science and implement christian sharia law

Please explain to me what type of delusional world are you living in. I know plenty of Christians who are interested in science and have tried to use it to prove the existence of a creator.

*Sharia law*
Implying Christian women are forced to wear hijabs and that Christians torture heretics and support terrorism.

Mike Judge is legit from the future, T.Crews character was a composite of obummer, trump & your next Pres, Ocasio Cortez or whatever the fuck she's called.

Just go watch KOTH, Judge called out every degeneracy at least 10 years early.

Attached: images (1).png (190x266, 8K)

How do you use them, tho?

Please explain in what possible way you could compare Christian way of living with sharia law you utter shitlord.

That picture didn't prove your point at all. Also, I'm not a Republican. Don't just assume that everyone who opposes your views is a Republican. I bet you find shit like the Stephen Colbert show comedy gold and voted for Bernie.

>185972567
Thanks Dr. Lexus, how much do I owe you?

I think having someone from teh Wrestling hall of fame in the oval office is a pretty good signt hat we're there.

How convenient.

Attached: images (9).jpg (201x251, 7K)

Attached: trump.gif (440x248, 952K)

How many pictures would it have to take for you to shut the fuck up? You're literally making no arguments, you're just trying to label me a Republican while showing pictures of retarded Republicans. To what advantage do you think you're getting out of this?

I assume that you're making a reference to this gif.

It's happening now in Europe.

What's the worst example?