How the fuck did this Meme take off so quickly?

Remember this shit got spammed here for about five consecutive days a week ago, now it's triggering SJW's on twitter?

Where did this idea come from? Who pushed it any why? Cui bono?

Attached: npc.png (1080x1920, 197K)

What’s this npc spiting off about?

Perpetual revolution.

The proles must always be embroiled in some kind of manufactured outrage. It doesnt matter what it is as long as it divides people and occupies their thoughts and discourse.

It's almost like these ideas are coordinated and pushed with useful Jow Forums idiots as the delivery mechanism. Almost.

calling people NPCs is an old /v/ meme, ask them.

NPCs need to learn to think. Thinking for yourself is "le Fascism".

thread

>The proles must always be embroiled in some kind of manufactured outrage.
No commie faggot. The proles don't even exist anymore. It's not the 1800s.

Attached: 1536704339300.png (490x586, 41K)

it came from the american poster misinterpreting that one study as saying 80% of people had no inner voice and making like 20 threads about it.

it's a forced meme

BECAUSE ITS AN ISRAELI PSY OP BEING PUSHED BY ISRAELI BOTS ON TWITTER

>npc is now a raaaaacist term
lol the left are idiots.

>It's almost like these ideas are coordinated and pushed with useful Jow Forums idiots as the delivery mechanism. Almost.
It's almost like you dont know the ancient traditions of people with a Logos/Mind, and people who behave like animals not being allowed to rule over others.

"WHEN YOU LISTEN TO FOOLS THE MOB RULES!"

Attached: know yourself Aristotle.jpg (600x600, 205K)

>BECAUSE ITS AN ISRAELI PSY OP BEING PUSHED BY ISRAELI BOTS ON TWITTER
Jews did 9/11

Nobody is buying your wash out strategy, kike.

NPCs need to think and Jow Forums will help them.

Attached: pepe 911 jews did it.jpg (619x406, 190K)

Good assessment issue is memer tards just pick up shit memes and use them all the time.
Some meme lord called me an npc in another thread because I called out his meme lord retardation.

Fascism is bad, caucasian is bad.

Attached: 1536823135705.png (416x435, 90K)

>The proles don't even exist anymore.
Its exactly like "NAZIS". I know for a fucking fact I am part of no German political party. Why the fuck do they keep tossing around antiquated terms like this?

>t. Npc's

Attached: 1537014563866.jpg (465x800, 98K)

>Good thinking for me
>Some meme lord called me an npc in another thread because I called out his meme lord retardation.
You're a walking meme yourself, it sounds like NPC.

Attached: occulas video game.jpg (666x911, 154K)

>NPC spergs out about being an NPC.
Glorious.

>Why the fuck do they keep tossing around antiquated terms like this?
WHAT'S THE FIRST REDPILL, user?

The Holohoax... Don't let the (((AltRight))) or any other nu/fag watered down version fool you. The matrix is built on WW2, and that's why everyone who breaks away is a "nazi".

Attached: matrix redpill jews.jpg (500x596, 188K)

Forced memers are and have always been cancer.

>Dehumanizing people is wrong
>Fucking Caucasians.

>Forced memers are and have always been cancer.
It's "forced" because you have no ability to think for yourself. This is why the Left can't meme.

Attached: meme magic donald.png (600x421, 165K)

classic NPC response
>ebil huwite notsees!!

*snap*
Yup

Im right wing idiot. Forced memes are usually leftist

>white people are the cause of all the world's problems and should be bred out of existence
>if you dehumanize people you are a shitbag
: ^ )

>ur a fascist
>capitalist erasure of ethics
Which one is it then you stupid bint?

Attached: 1520984753065.png (400x400, 90K)

NPC ...
Nazi
Party
Confirmed

"NPC" is just a new term for "lemming"

Attached: Lemmings.png (1468x7317, 792K)

if you lack an inner voice you lack the basis of self reflection
if you lack self reflection you're a creature of pure instinct acting on conditioned responses from your upbringing and instincts.
like a common animal

>Im right wing idiot
You sound like a meme flag (((Alt-Right))) follower to me.

THINK FOR YOURSELF NPC!

THINK!

Attached: cry more.jpg (400x316, 21K)

Honestly its replies that make me believe the npc meme and (((them))) controlling them

Otherwise why would anyone feel so threatened over a silly none offense meme?

Top kek

It's better though because it gets to the heart of the issue

Attached: Stoic Marcus-Aurelius-attitude-life-inspirational-Meetville-Quotes-86970.jpg (403x275, 54K)

Well I have an inner voice its saying "user is a fag" right now.

>Well I have an inner voice its saying "user is a fag" right now.
That's a start. But it's not a "IT". It's you, retard

t. NPC
>cant refute must insult

Now my inner voice is saying user is a sperg.

An RPG coined term popularized by MMORPGS and used as a joke by Nick Fuentes gang is being interpreted as an offense by retarded progressives and is going to become a racial slur as mainstream interpretation.

Is this really happening?
What timeline is this?

If I argue with myself do I have an inner voice?

>claiming that only Caucasian grad students have internal monologues
That NPC is struggling.

How can I be an npc when my inner voice is saying "this user called you an npc because hes a scared npc"

It cuts right to the core, yeah. And it makes even newer generations understand the issue at hand.

>"it's the capitalist erasure of ethics"
npc detected

A lot of people are claiming it's a forced meme but it really was organically grown. It was helped along with that PC-NPC study and was already a low use insult before hand. It seemed to take off well because any attribute that can be used to discriminate against others is part of the spirit of Jow Forums.

because these fags sit on here and wait for the next meme or idea to brew on pol.

>What timeline is this?
The best kind, this is honestly just fucking hilarious that leftists automatically leap to conclusions of racism over not having the ability to self reflect by using inner monologue. They've basically admitted the coloreds they defend are dumb subhumans.

Attached: 1519254601777.png (376x417, 6K)

Great argument bud. Continue posting.

Seems forced but forced memes can evolve into real memes.
See the left getting butthurt over it has made it an organic meme now.

The fact that it seems to have really struck a nerve tells me there may be something to it

I'm a quest giving NPC. Talk to me!

Attached: 999.jpg (370x500, 115K)

Not really and its not even a new idea. It's common in philosophy, just pol takes it to its conclusions

Here's the 20 eagle feathers you asked for, now where's my reward?

As if communists have ethics ? I don't get it

It only seems forced because mods stymie the production of new memes by turning Jow Forums into a no fun allowed zone, and the memes that do manage to form get 100% of the attention. We've had barely any new memes since the 2016 election.

yes
because you're using a meme flag and cant think beyond your programming

The NPC is immunized against all dangers:
one may call him a brainlet, cuck, newfag, basedboy, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

Take this!
[You've obtained Uncommon Vintage meme]

Attached: Charging Malaysia.jpg (397x459, 18K)

An NPC is a person who has zero motivation and simply exists. Everyone was a PC at one point, but most "peasants" will be whittled down into jaded NPCs who stop thinking and just function. You will more than likely be an NPC by the time you're 40, when your fat, divorced, and simply do not care about anything except making ends meet.

Yeah. Imagine being an NPC (pic related, not all nonwhites are NPCs but all NPCs are nonwhites) and realizing for a brief minute your cyborg nature. The sudden existential horror.

Anyway lads, I'm just gonna go dance in the Elysium of my cognitive architecture with my *multiple* internal monologues. Seeya non-member lumbridge noobs.

Attached: NPC meta analysis.jpg (1621x603, 210K)

we have its just you memer tards never notice them.
I accidentally started the sexdoll craze meme for example. That was hilarious.
The mods kept deleting it when i was making those threads.
Thats a real meme. I didnt need to spam threads to start it just one good thread.

lol i saw the first of this meme saying women are npc's which is true

There is literally a book that goes into depth about this called "the origin of consciousness in the breakdown of the bicameral mind".

It's one of those theories that is incredibly thought through and quite possibly genius or incredibly insane and not somewhere in the middle.

The lefty faggots forced that tired-ass meme here and now are predictably crying about it like the weird little pussies they are. They can eat nigger cock. Even I could be a lefty perpetuating the stereotypes here, ya never know. Only (((they))) know who's actually posting here.

>I'm such a humanitarian that I would never call my fellow man an NPC.
>But I'll still degrade whites with "Caucasian as fuck" :3

Here's a defining pic for the curious. Now would you help me gather some eagle fathers and iron ore?

Attached: NPCConspiracy.png (912x869, 128K)

Hahahhahah fick these leftists. Thinking they call tell us what to think and say. God damn NPC shills need a good reprogramming.

>caucasian
These cucks are going to get hit hard when they realize we only identify by the term "Teutonic".

Attached: lefties b scared yo.jpg (770x433, 49K)

[uncommon Vintage meme] has worse stats than the one I already have equipped in that slot

Attached: tay-moves-from-the-mic[1].png (1435x1051, 724K)

Consciousness to Jaynes meant “that which is introspectable.” Those of our not-so-distant past who had a bicameral mind could not introspect, therefore they were not conscious. Jaynes uses Homer’s epic Iliad as an example wherein the characters never seem to have inner thoughts in the way we perceive them today. They seem much more like automatons.

“The characters of the Iliad do not sit down and think out what to do. They have no conscious minds such as we say we have, and certainly no introspections. It is impossible for us with our subjectivity to appreciate what it was like.”
A Bicameral mind lacked meta-reflection, it could not form an account why one thing was thought or some action performed. But this bicameral mind began to break down. The environment and society we were in began asking for greater mental flexibility, and the solution was found in the evolution of self-awareness. We discovered the ability to look inwards and ask “why?”

It's an inorganic psyop meme

True story. A few months ago I went off on a racist rant, I don’t even remember what it was about, but in it I referred to Asians as NPC’s in a non hateful/loving way, I like/respect Asians but they are insectoid like in some regards. Someone else picked it up and started using it frequently. Apparently now it is cracking mainstream.

spurdek :DDD

>inorganic
So you mean, made by non-carbon beings? tell me more NPC-san.

Attached: comfy.gif (666x386, 342K)

most blacks, women are NPC's and Asians for sure

It's a shame NPC isn't NCP
Then we could pretend it was an acronym for 'Nasty Coloured People"
"Nasty People of Colour" just doesn't have the same ring to it

Some people used the term NPC after this thread about the study of people with the lack of internal monologue was released. That little voice in your head? If you don't have it, chances are, you are a soulless NPC, not capable of true human thought.

user stop, you're giving me an existential crisis.

>Fucking fascist Caucasians always dehumanizing people.
>t. psy-ops

Attached: nWAXfgK[1].jpg (2048x1152, 855K)

Krtek is based as fuck and much better than the queer cartoons being peddled to kids today.

Attached: Krtek.jpg (670x390, 45K)

Attached: tenor.gif (244x150, 699K)

>The proles don't even exist anymore. It's not the 1800s.
>meaning of words never shift

>npc
>new
The meme universe is expanding so fast it's almost ripping it self a part.

Attached: 1507157854883.png (500x500, 42K)

Which is the greateat irony. There are shills here no doubt. But its the ones screaming shills the loudest then pushing their own political agenda to mindless idiots convinced only they have the truth and enlightenment. But lacking any critical thinking skills themselves or will to even attempt to debunk something they'd like to believe.
The sampling in the study was too small to be useful or valid extrapolating without far wider samples.

Don't forget the Niggers = Orcs play recently. We can invade their media and live rent free in their minds.

"That Orc NPC, does it play tennis?"

"Surrounded by Goblin NPCs..."

"That NPC is just a Merchant"
Tie them together for a rainbow of flavors!

smart sounding word soup

The commies hate the NPC meme because it's a powerful threat against the order they've established. They don't want people to actually use their brains, they just want you to keep feeling afraid and guilty.

So non-npcs are the real NPCs?

ive been calling other humans NPCs since like...the early 2000s. Its been a meme since before the game Anachronox.

Wrong.

Attached: 1536517319261.jpg (640x966, 308K)

>[Decline quest] (lose 50 relation with the ONIONS faction)

Never been to /v/, boomer? Not every meme posted on Jow Forums is a jidf psyop, you paranoid retard

thats a cuck meme fck off. sneaky cuckold shit.

They hate it because it points out exactly what they are. It's why they protest but can't explain why when asked, it's why they can't produce memes, it's why they only ever bother with school that require memorizing and regurgitating information and never anything that requires deep thought to form a unique answer.

>coined term popularized by MMORPGS
It's from Dungeons & Dragons. Pen and paper rollplaying. Not MMORPGS.

No shit they are indoctrinated cultists.

So is it facist or capitalist make up your mind
Damn npc faggots

>Jow Forums gains massive scrutiny thanks to SJWs, shillary, and the secret recipe
>something something internal monologue study
>like 3 anons start a discord over this and force the NPC meme for ~32 hours
>thanks to line 1 and the suprise of the article that yes, people really do think in ways differently than you for better or worse, it begins life life anew as hate speech, being that it originates from Jow Forums

not a diffocult concept boys.

I literally said.

>An RPG coined term popularized by MMORPGS

Except they’re not always. Leftists HATE self-awareness and the ability to think for yourself, or “outside of the box”.

Anything that encourages people (or maybe in this case “shames” people) to THINK for THEMSELVES is a good meme in my book.

Good post.